Graduation Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Strip Poker in Rita's basement w/ Bill & Chris's first time.
9.9k words
4.88
13.9k
11

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

Waking up to a typical Midwestern mid-summer day. It was one of those oppressive hot and humid days. The kind of day where they say if you go out to a corn field you can hear it grow.

Answering the phone, "Hello".

"Hey there."

"Hey Rita."

"Got anything planned for this afternoon?"

"Nope. Too damn hot. Was going to stay inside. Maybe watch a ball game."

"How about going up to the lake. Lay out. Swim."

"That sounds fine."

"See you in an hour, or so."

"OK. See you then."

The lake is the same one we had gone to play miniature golf, only the beach that we were going to was on the near side. It was a place to hang out. Kind of a family and teen crowd. To be honest though, when Rita first asked what I had planned for the afternoon, the thought of spending the afternoon in her bed quickly entered my mind, but was quickly squashed at the mention of spending time at the lake. Oh well. At least I would be able to see her in her bikini, and apply some sun lotion. Maybe Chris would be joining also. Another bikini clad body that would need some sun lotion. That thought put a smile on my face, and a familiar tightening in my groin, but that would have to wait.

After showering and shaving I pulled into Rita's driveway, next to Chris's car. Hmm, going to get to see both of them in bikinis. One of my dreams coming true. This could be a fun day. That would turn out to be the greatest understatement of all time.

Rita and Chris met me at the door and stepping in I noticed that they were both dressed pretty much the same: white button-down blouse, thigh length shorts, and bras. Their dark blonde hair pulled back into pony tails; but no bikini tops.

"We changed our minds. After calling you we went outside and decided it was too miserable to be outside, even at the lake. Thought we would just hang out here. Maybe play some games. Maybe cards. You OK with that?" Rita asked with a bit of a sly grin.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Sure," as we headed downstairs.

"Everybody else is gone till this evening. So, it is just the three of us," she said nonchalantly, and I didn't think anything of it.

The basement was nice and cool. A radio was on to the local AM rock station that we had all grown up with as we sat on the floor in a bit of a circle.

"Want to play cards?" Rita asked.

"Like what? I don't know that many card games," I replied.

"Well, you're probably going need to learn some. I mean going off to school, it's probably a favorite past-time.

"How about poker?" Rita asked innocently.

"OK. I don't really know what beats what."

"I kind of do. Here let's make our own list. May not be accurate, but close enough for now."

So, we created our own list from lowest to what we thought would be highest: high card, two of a kind, all the way up to a royal flush. We may have gotten some mixed up in the middle, but nobody cared.

After about six or so hands with each of us winning a few, but nobody dominated, Rita innocently says, "You know, we should play for something to make it more interesting. You know like stakes."

"Not money. What about something like toothpicks or something," I answered.

"No, definitely not money, seeing as neither of us has any," Rita giggled. "Noooo, I was thinking of something more interesting."

Glancing over at Chris before turning to me grinning and saying, "Clothes".

I would imagine the look on my face would have been the same as it somebody had told me I had won the lottery. Going from dumbfounded, to shock, and then to complete hysteria as what had just been said sunk in. I tried to remain cool, calm, and collected on the outside, but I doubt that it came across that way.

"Really?" I asked first looking at Rita, and then to Chris.

They both nodded. I could tell Chris was a little nervous but she grinned back as she nodded.

Taking a deep breath, "OK".

For the next few minutes, Rita explained the rules. When she finished, I realized that before I left later that afternoon, I would not only be seeing Rita naked again, but Chris also. Then there was that part of the rules about once you were naked and having to do whatever the winner of the hand had you do. Me naked... with two beautiful sexy naked girls. My imagination was going into over-drive. My dick throbbed.

"So, any questions," Rita asked, again grinning.

I looked at her, then Chris, then back before asking, "How long have you been thinking of this?"

"That was my first question too," giggled Chris, who spoke for the first time since the announcement.

"For a while. But I needed to make sure Chris was OK with it first.

"Ready?"

Taking another deep breath, "OK.

"Wait a minute, you both have one more thing on than I do."

"Yeah. So? We're also going to be showing stuff before you," Rita grinned back at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders as the first hand was dealt. Everybody picked their cards and looked at them nervously.

Not too bad, a pair of eights, a king, a ten, and a three. Throwing away the ten and the three I got back a queen and a deuce. Each of the girls threw away three cards. I tried to read their expressions and body language as we sat on the floor facing each other cross legged; my mind briefly getting distracted imagining them sitting like that later on. Back to the business at hand. Time to show.

I laid down my pair of eights. Chris breathed a sigh of relief as she laid down a pair of nines. We waited for Rita to lay hers down.

A pair of sixes.

Looking at both of us she casually started to unbuttoned her blouse.

"I thought there was a rule that the winner of the hand was the one to remove the clothing, or designate someone else to do it," I said looking at Chris.

Chris and Rita looked at each other for a moment before Rita turned to me, grinning, "OK. Would you like to do the honors?"

I smiled back and stood; reaching down taking her hands into mine I pulled her to her feet. She looked back at me with a "shit eating" grin. Reminded me of the time when my ex-girlfriend took my keys as I was getting ready to leave her house and put them her blouse pocket right above her right breast where she grinned back at me, daring me to reach in and get my keys. At that point in our dating, we had only kissed as I was too shy to go beyond that. Even then, I was still too shy to reach into her pocket, so I pulled her blouse away from her body and then reached in and got my keys back. She just shook her head back at me and smiled.

Rita watched as my eyes fell onto her chest as more skin was revealed. I unbuttoned the top button and moved to the second as I rested the back of my right hand against her firm left mound. Once all were unbuttoned, I moved the blouse off her shoulders as her white bra covered breasts came into view. There's something about seeing a girl in a bra, as opposed to a bikini that is very sexy and erotic. My dick throbbed. Rita grinned back at me.

We sat back down as the game continued as all of us realized where this was going.

It soon became apparent that Rita was going to refer all her winning hands to either Chris or I, depending on who had the loosing hand. The next couple of hands, Rita watched intently as I removed Chris's blouse. I could have stroked Chris's breast like I did Rita's but decided to wait. She also watched as Chris removed my shirt and rubbed her hand across my chest. They both smiled at each other.

Removing Rita's shorts was fun. Again, I pulled her to her feet as I sat down on the couch in front of her. Chris watching from her position on the floor in anticipation of what was going to happen when it became her turn to have her shorts removed. Sliding my right hand up the inside of her smooth right thigh to the bottom of her shorts while looking up, past the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed our as our eyes locked. The only sound that could be heard in the room was her breathing.

My eyes returned to her shorts as I unbuttoned the one, and only button, before taking the sides of her shorts and easing them down her hips as the top of her white bikini panties come into view before falling to the floor. Stepping out of her shorts she stood there as I took in the barely visible shadow of her dark blonde bush as a few stray strands poked out from the sides. Stepping back I took in her whole erotic image as she stood in just panties and bra. My dick throbbed. She grinned and returned to her spot and sat cross legged again. My dick throbbed again as she continued with the grin.

My ace high hand lost to Rita's three of a kind and Chris's pair of threes. She grinned first at me and then at Chris and nodded. Chris grinned at me as she stood and sat on the couch. I stood and moved before her with everything at eye level, the bulge was obvious as it sat along right side of my shorts. I wasn't sure how Chris was going to proceed.

She had rubbed her hands over my bare chest and back like she had in our make-out sessions, but that was all. She had watched as I stroked Rita's thigh earlier. I looked down at her as she licked her lips and moved her right hand to inside my right knee and slowly slid her hand up to the bottom edge of my shorts. Rita watched on intently as Chris's hands move to the top of my shorts to unbutton and then slowly unzip. She looked up at me briefly, biting her lower lip, before returning her gaze to the opening of my shorts. My shorts came down pretty easily as my "tighty whities" kept my bulge somewhat constrained as they fell to the floor. They both stared at the outline of the length along with ridge of the crown and the growing wet spot.

"Oh my," I heard Chris as she quietly gasped, keeping her eyes locked on the bulge.

We returned to our spots on the floor. Chris was on a winning streak as Rita's bra was next; Chris gave me the honors. She scooted over to sit facing me. Leaning in and rubbing my hands over her shoulder then to her back as my fingers found the clasp and got it the first time. Practice makes perfect. I leaned back, we looked at each other as I moved the loose straps off her shoulders and down her arms to reveal those perfect half apples and hard nipples in the light for only the second time. Chris watched me as I took it all in and appreciated her best friend; topless.

Rita sat back, brushed her hands over her breasts and across her nipples before raising her arms to clasp her hands behind her head as she looked straight at me with a sultry exotic look that I have never witnessed while she gently swayed. It was all I could do to not lean in and ravish each nipple with my tongue. I had a feeling that would come later. My dick throbbed at the vision in front of me and that thought.

Rita and I were both one article of clothing away from being naked. Chris still had on shorts, bra, and panties. She needed to lose some of that, and the next hand she did.

Moving back to the couch Chris stood in front of me as I took in her long smooth legs. I had checked out Chris's legs before, but never this close. They could have been the legs of a runner; lean and firm. Putting one hand inside her knee, I moved up her smooth thigh as my hand touched her skin for the first time. I heard Chris gasp silently, as I looked up to see her eyes closed as she took in the sensation.

My fingers found the button at the top of her shorts. Once undone tucking my fingers into the waistband of her shorts slid down to reveal another set of white bikini panties. I decided to not just let the shorts fall to the floor on their own. I brought my hands up so that my palms were above the waistband pushing the shorts down as my palms glided down the outside of Chris's smooth thighs until her shorts were pooled at her feet. It was then that we looked up at each other and smiled. My dick throbbed. Rita smiled and was happy how this was going. It had the makings of 'happy endings' for everybody by the end of the day.

Nervous hormones were running at high levels as we got ready for the next hand, which I lost to Chris.

This time they both moved to sit on the couch as I nervously stood directly in front of Chris. Looking down I could see the swells of Chris's half covered creamy breasts peeking out from the bra. Rita's nipples were rock hard, as was I. Rita whispered something in Chris's ear and they both giggled.

"I think you should put your hands behind your head," said Rita as she looked up and grinned.

Why not. So I did.

"OK and move your legs apart just a bit."

So, I did.

Their attention returned to my throbbing bulge and the growing wet spot. Chris's right hand moved slowly up the inside of my right thigh to where her index finger lay against my covered scrotum. Bringing both hands up to the elastic waistband, she looked up biting her lip before first pulling the back of my shorts down to below my butt cheeks causing the front to come down a bit to reveal a line of dark hair.

Rita gave Chris a nod as Chris turned to look at her. Taking a deep breath, she slowly pulled down the front; first exposing all of my curly dark hair, then the thick base of the shaft. I watched as my shorts slowly traveled the length, both sets of eyes wide open, stopping briefly as the waistband made contact with the ridge before continuing over the head. It sprang into view as it was released from its confines; my shorts free falling to the floor.

They both let out a gasp as I stood there naked; my erection horizontal and throbbing with each heartbeat, the outline of each testicle completely defined as they hung in the loose sack, the left one hanging slightly lower.

"OH MY GOD," gasped Chris.

"I know. This is only my second time to see it like this. In all of this light and I am still amazed."

"It's just like you described it. All of that fits inside of you?" Chris asked, her eyes taking in every vein along the shaft and every wrinkle of my hanging sac as my dick continued to throb. My eyes went over to Rita's and she just grinned back. More sharing of details. Chris knew everything.

"Yes. It feels wonderful. So full," purred Rita as she thought 'just like you'll find out later today'.

"Go ahead. Touch it."

Rita and I watched as Chris tentatively reached up with her right hand, the palm resting along the underside of the shaft as her fingers closed around my hardness. I watched as she seemed to be examining the small hole at the tip, the red ridge that separated my glans from the shaft, the soft sensitive flesh beneath it which she lovingly stroked with her thumb. I groaned as her cool hand made contact.

"Go ahead. Touch his balls. He really likes that."

Her left hand came up and cupped my hanging scrotum and gently massaged each testicle. Again I groaned as her cool hand made contact. My dick throbbed as a drop of pre-cum formed. Chris looked up and smiled. She was having fun, and so was I.

"I just felt it move in my hand."

'Yeah, just wait till you feel it throb when it's inside of you,' thought Rita as she smiled back.

Chris reluctantly gave up her prizes as we returned to our spots as we all sat cross-legged again. My turn to provide some distraction; there were two girls here that needed to get naked. This time I noticed, wet spots were visible on their panties that weren't there before. I wondered if they each noticed it on the other, and wondered about themselves. Just then I remembered one of the rules. The one about once a person is naked, they still played, but if they lose again they have to do whatever the person with the winning hand tells them to do. I wondered what that could lead to. With these two, you never know, especially with what has been happening the past few weeks, and especially the last hour.

Chris lost to Rita. Rita turned to me, "Care to do the honors?"

I stood up and pulled Chris to her feet as she held her hands out staring up at the rigid shaft in front of her. Sitting back on the couch, Chris sat on my knees facing me with my dick laying between us, but not making any contact. It was going to be my turn to have some fun.

Rita watched I cupped her best friend's face in both hands as we gazed into each other's eyes as I slowly traced my fingers down her jaw line, along her neck, across each shoulder, over her bare back to her bra unclasping it. Moving the shoulder straps down her arms, the cups fell away from each mound until each was totally unveiled in all their glory. Tossing the bra away. Chris watched, as I sat back and took in the view before me.

Slightly larger than Rita's; each like a firm small orange sitting high and proud with quarter size light coral pink areola surrounding the hard pink eraser size nipple. The slight tan line just above the areola giving a slight contrast between the light gold tan of her chest and the flawless creamy whiteness of each breast. My dick throbbed, and I'm sure more pre-cum formed, but I was too busy with other things to notice, or care.

"Wow!!"

She smiled and proceeded to copy Rita's earlier actions by locking her hands behind her head, pulling her breasts higher and tight against her chest as she peered into my eyes. This time, I gave in to my earlier temptations and leaned in and gave the left nipple a full lick from the base of my tongue to the tip as I heard that unmistakable intake of breath and a noticeable exhale. Pulling back, she offered up her right breast, which I gave the same attention to and resulted in another deep inhale and exhale plus a slight whimper.

Chris stood and looked down at my hardness as I took in her topless form, each nipple totally aroused and now shining with wetness. She smiled as my dick throbbed. I could see Rita sitting there smiling as she watched the whole thing unfold. Her wet spot increasing in wetness and size.

Sitting back down and getting ready for the next hand, I noticed that Chris's wet spot matched Rita's.

Rita threw down two pair as she smiled: fours over eights. Chris also had two pair: sixes over jacks. Rita's smiled dimmed a bit and disappeared momentarily when I threw down my three sevens. We looked at each other and her smile returned. I was going to have some more fun.

Rita stood tall in front of me as I sat on the couch looking up past her breasts as she looked back at me with anticipation. Chris had moved over to the side of the floor to get a better vantage point. Sitting up as straight as I could, I first licked the right nipple and then the left. I could sense her hunger as she pulled me into her chest while letting out a gasp.

Sitting back down, both hands traveled up the outsides of her smooth thighs and over the sides of her panties to the waistband. Slipping the back of my fingers into the waistband, and moving across the front as the back of my fingers moved across the top of her soft fur before returning to the sides as the panties began their decent. Watching intently the top of her dark blonde triangle came into view as the panties were slowly lowered. A sweet musky scent radiated as they pulled away from her wet lips and pooled around her feet as she stepped out of them before kicking them aside. I sat back on the couch and took in her totally nude form... again... for only the second time.

The triangle seemed shorter as the crease peaked out from the depths between her legs. Rita parted her feet slightly before moving her hands up over her breasts, rolling each erect nipple between her thumb and index finger before locking her hands behind her head and assuming the "Pose" as she swayed back and forth. She watched, and smiled, as my dick throbbed again. Leaning forward, my right hand again moved up the inside of her right thigh, only this time when I came to the juncture between her legs, my finger slid between the wet lips and traveled up the folds to give her clit a gently stroke. Rita's knees almost buckled as she let out a gasp.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers