Graduation Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris sat off to the side, mesmerized, in anticipation of her unveiling.

As I stood, Rita pulled me into her as she planted the hottest kiss I think I ever experienced. Her tongue probing. Her nipples rubbing across my chest as her mound ground against my hardness.

Breaking away, each of us breathing hard, "Come on, there's still someone that we need to get naked," I said.

"After what I just saw, Bill, you can get me naked right now. We don't need this game anymore," Chris said, her eyes wide with arousal as she walked over to where we were standing. Her pointed nipples leading the way.

Rita sat to my left on the couch, our bare thighs touching, as Chris stood directly in front of me. Her cute little navel at eye level. The shadow of her underlying dark blonde triangle visible through the now nearly transparent wet panties as her scent rose in the still air of the basement. Chris watched as my hands moved up her inner thighs to the base of her panties as my hands rested against the juncture of wet fabric and skin. Continuing the journey upward, I had to give those pert breasts one more caress. Chris let out a groan as I rolled her nipples. Returning to the top of the sides of her panties and looping my fingers inside the waistband they began their descent as of the honey blond fur came into view.

The panties fell to the floor. Sitting back, I took in Chris's complete nude form. OH MY! From beneath that triangle of blondness the outer lips looked back at me. Just like Rita, she had the type of pussy where the inner lips were completely covered by the outer lips. Below her blonde patch she looked beautiful. Her pussy was a tightly sealed seam with two puffy lips on either side. My dick throbbed. Chris then struck the "Pose" with her own sultry look. Rita watched as my dick throbbed.

"He likes what he sees," Rita said in a hushed tone.

I had to explore. As my right hand returned to the inside of her upper thigh I felt a hand first cup my scrotum before moving to the base of my dick. I turned to look at Rita, and she just smiled. My probing finger moved along the wetness of the pink folds to the top where the little nub appeared. Tossing her head back, Chris let out a groan, as my finger gently stroked it.

Chris looked down and moaned lightly to herself. No one had ever examined her like this before. While she hadn't sex but on once, I had the impression that he spent little time on foreplay and even less exploring and appreciating her sexy body. What a fool. Watching me examine the details of her body was like a new experience for her too and she let me go to my heart's content.

"I love watching you look at me. Nobody has ever looked at me like this. So intently."

I eventually pulled the two labia aside. Her gash parted and her even deeper inner pinkness, glistening wet, showed through. My dick leaked pre-cum, as I pulled her lips open more and now the inner lips parted to reveal her moist pink folds fully to my gaze. The sight of it was the second most exquisite thing my young eyes had ever beheld. I groaned aloud without realizing it as I feasted upon her glorious flesh.

"You like what you see?" Chris finally asked, with a huge smile on her face.

Looking up speechless at first, and then said, "Chris, you're incredibly beautiful."

"hmmm. I'm glad you like it," she cooed.

"It's gorgeous," I gasped, now staring back at her open flower.

"Chris, do you want to cum?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes," her breathing becoming labored.

"Tell me."

"Bill. Make me cum! Please make me cum," she panted.

Rita squeezed my dick, as she whispered in my ear, "That was so hot!"

Arranging pillows on the floor, the three of us took up positions with Chris in the middle. Leaning in our lips met as our tongues danced.

"Close your eyes."

Laying on my left side, I watched as my right hand traveled down her chest to give each breast and nipple much welcomed attention. Chris groaned. Teasing her, I lightly stroked the smoothness of her left inner thigh as her legs parted more to give complete access. My hand cupped her mound as my fingers found her wet opening and sank knuckle deep into her warmth bringing about a loud gasp. I watched as Chris lay next to me, eyes closed, mouth open, chest rising and falling. I locked eyes with Rita as she smiled at me and nodded with approval. Leaning in I brushed my tongue over Chris's lips before kissing her deeply as our tongues danced.

Slipping out of her, my finger followed the wet valley to the little nub and gently stroked it before moving to the outside and pressing lightly down as I began to rub circles. Chris let out a loud moan. Looking down, I saw Rita's hand move to Chris's breast and began to toy with her left nipple: flicking, rolling, gently pinching; her head inches away from Chris's left shoulder.

Chris was close as she gasped and her hips moved in circles. Rita gave Chris's nipple one hard pinch to send Chris over the edge as she cried out, her body going stiff as she shook. Not letting up, a second one hit her a few seconds later. I was determined to give her another, which quickly followed. Gasping for air, "ohmygod - ohmygod. Stop. Stop. I'm soo sensitive."

We all lay still, my hand still resting on her mound, fingers moving to rest between her folds, Rita's hand still on her left breast, as the sounds of Chris's breathing returned to normal.

Rita leaned in and kissed Chris on the lips.

Chris spoke first, "Oh my. You were right, it does feel better when he does it."

"Wait until he's inside of you," Rita grinned first at her best friend and then at me.

My dich throbbed, as I heard 'inside of you'.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes before Rita reached over, wrapped her hand around my dick just below the ridge, and started to slowly move my half foreskin up and down just like she was taught. "Have you ever seen a guy cum?" looking at Chris.

Chris shook her head, as she watched intently.

"I have, but only at night and then only under the light of a flashlight. This is going to be better. In full living color."

A few minutes later, "I'm not going to last long," I said between breaths.

"That's OK. It's better you not last long now and not when WE are riding this thing, later," Rita smiled.

"Tell me when you're close."

Thirty seconds later, "I'm going to cum".

"Chris, cup his balls," as Rita pointed my dick straight up.

Just as her cool hands cupped my tightened sack I gasped and shot the hardest load that I can ever recall. The first went about two feet straight up, before landing on my chest. The second about a foot before landing on my stomach, and the third drippled down Rita's hand.

"Oh my god! I've never seen anything like that. I could feel his balls contract with each squirt," Chris's eyes wide in amazement.

"I know, this is way better than watching with a flashlight," Rita giggled.

"Is that the stuff that makes babies?" Chris asked, as she rubbed her fingers in the white pools.

"Yup. I need to clean you up."

I watched Rita's tight little white bottom jiggle as she ran across the room and up the stairs as Chris continued playing in the pools. Rita returned with a wet wash cloth cleaning my chest and stomach. Chris picked up my softening dick and held up straight up before letting go as it flopped against my inner thigh.

"It's all soft.

"What does it look like when it's not completely hard?"

"Don't know. It's always either hard or like this whenever I see it,' Rita giggled. "He says it's about two inches when it's normal."

"I like it hard," Chris added, "How soon will it be hard again? So we can play with it, and put it places," she grinned at me.

"Don't worry, it'll grow back. It's fun to watch it grow. Then we can play some more," Rita grinned as she stroked me from the base of my scrotum to the tip. I gave a slight throb.

"In the meantime, there's one person here who has not yet cum. And she's ready," I said looking at over at Rita, as she smiled as she leaned in and gave me sweet tender kiss.

"Lay back my dear," as I curled up next to her as she spread her legs giving me complete access. She needed a much deserved release, but first, a bit of teasing.

For the next twenty minutes, or so, I would bring her to the edge before backing off. Chris would lightly lick her sensitive nipples as Rita's hips would rise and gyrate while she let out gasps and moans of pleasure. Chris and I would exchange looks before bringing our lips together before Chris would meet Rita's awaiting lips. It was so hot watching those two share a kiss.

Rita exploded with a vengeance and a cry that I was sure would bring the neighbors. Chris and I lay on each side of her as she relaxed and her breathing subsided.

"That was so hot," whispered Chris, as she stroked her friend's breast while rubbing her finger over the extended nipple, "I have never seen you cum sooo hard".

Hmm, 'never seen you cum so hard'? I wondered where that came from. An image flashed through my mind of the two of them naked in Rita's room, watching each other doing themselves, or doing each other. Rita felt my dick throbbed as it pressed against her thigh. She knew what I was thinking, and smiled. She also knew I was ready for round two, as she grasped my hardness and squeezed.

"I think someone is ready to go again."

Chris sat up and saw what Rita was playing with, as I rolled onto my back.

"Chris, I think you should ride this thing first. I want to watch it disappear into your pussy. Are you wet, or do you need some help?" Rita grinned.

"After what I just saw, there is probably a wet spot on your carpeting. I don't think I've ever been wetter, but let me check, or maybe. Bill, you might want to check."

Chris lay back and spread her legs as far as she could. The folds glistened as droplets formed on the ends of the strands of her dark blonde pubic hair as my fingers easily entered her slick opening, which brought about a gasp.

"I would say somebody else is ready to go."

"Get that condom on," Rita said as she handed the foil packet to me.

"Do you want any help?" Chris smiled.

"Hold it at the base," said Rita.

Clutching the base, and cupping my scrotum, she pointed me straight up as I rolled the latex sheath over the crown to the base, as they both watched intently. Satisfied, Chris leaned in as our lips met and tongues danced. Pulling away, she straddled my hips as my hardness nestled in that dark blonde forest as she reached behind to stroke my scrotum. I throbbed.

Our eyes met as I heard, "Lift up."

Chris raised her hips as the tip moved down past her opening and a hand grasped the base and rubbed the head between her wet lips lubricating the length and positioning the tip at her opening.

"Sit."

In one fluid motion, Chris slowly lowered herself as I entered her tight warmth for the first time. We both let out a gasp - time stopped while we both savored the initial penetration and feeling of closeness. Opening my eyes to take in the sight: our pubic hair melded and blended into each other, her head back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, nipples pointing straight out. Rita had moved to the side of us and was laying on her side with her head propped up watching her best friend, smiling and toying with her own right nipple.

Opening her eyes, "My god but you're big. I've never felt so full", she whispered as she started to move her hips. Leaning down her nipples rubbed across my chest as I came out about half way as we kissed. Sitting back up, she raised herself up to where I was just inside before slowly lowering herself back down, giving out a satisfying groan. My fingers traced their way up her sides to cup each breast before flicking each nipple and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. Eyes closed, a low primal groan came out. Sitting straight up, arching her back, and locking her hands behind her head, she looked back at me and grinned. My dick throbbed inside of her. She smiled again. I could tell Rita had shared notes.

"Mmmmm, I felt that," she purred.

"Told ya," I heard from the side, as I looked over to see a grinning Rita.

"Come up here."

Sitting up, and holding her against my chest, she bottomed out with a gasp as her lips rested on the base the shaft. I couldn't get any deeper. As I lightly bit down on the right nipple another groan filled the room, as she ground her pelvis into me.

"Let's switch. I want you on top," she hissed.

Rolling onto her back with her legs spread wide, I buried myself balls deep as a loud inhale and gasp was heard.

"Go slow. I want to feel every bit of you as you move in and out of me."

More sharing of notes as I remembered this is exactly how Rita and I did it in her bedroom. I wondered how many times Rita had shared that whole afternoon in their sessions in Rita's room. Locking my elbows as I hovered above her, I slowly withdrew, hesitated for a few seconds, before returning to fill her as she let out another exhale.

I decided to copy what I had done with Rita that afternoon; sitting up straight to stare down to where we were joined. Rita sat up, and leaned over to take in the sight of her friend. I moved my hips as we both watched in awe as I slowly entered and pulled back, coated with her juices. Chris watched as Rita leaned in as we exchanged a deep kiss. I felt a squeeze on my dick.

I decided to tease a bit. I pulled out until the tip of my dick rested at her opening before slowly penetrating her with just the head a few times before plunging my full length back into her depths, bringing a gasp. Repeating and repeating.

Pulling back, Rita looked at both of us, smiled and simply said, "Do her," before leaning down to give Chris a deep kiss.

Bringing Chris's legs to my shoulders I bottomed out with each gentle thrust as I rubbed against her clit. Her breasts gently moving in rhythm with each thrust. It was good this was round two, as I could last longer. I wanted this to be good for Chris. To make her feel wanted, appreciated, and yes, 'loved'. Filling her and withdrawing in smooth, slow strokes that seemed to take forever. It felt wonderful and she moaned long and low as she enjoyed the feeling being filled and emptied, stretching her walls and making her feel complete again.

I don't know how long we went. We were each in our own world and at the same time, each other's. I did feel Chris cum, as she went rigid and cried out a couple of times, each time squeezing me until I felt that familiar tightening of my testicles before driving in as deep as I could and releasing. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting.

Nothing was said for a few minutes, before Rita whispered, "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," leaning in to each of us and gently kissing, as I rolled off Chris to lay between the two of them as they each pressed against my sides. My softening dick resting against my inner thigh.

"Why don't you go and clean up?" I heard Rita say.

Walking up the stairs to the bathroom I couldn't help but think about how this summer was turning out. Now I had two girls, and two girls that wanted me. My mind again raced through a lot of 'what if's'.

What if Cindy and I hadn't had that argument? What if I hadn't gone to the party? What if those girls hadn't embarrassed me and Rita felt bad? What if we hadn't reconciled our past? What if she hadn't asked me to take her home? The list goes on and on. But here I was; naked, in Rita's bathroom after just making love to Chris, with a round three coming up. I was hoping, and praying, that I could do a round three with Rita as I flushed the used condom and cleaned the last remaining sperm cells. Didn't want any of those guys to be around.

..................

Back in the basement; as Chris was laying on her back with her eyes closed, Rita laid on her side watching her.

"Thank you for sharing," Chris whispered.

"Anything for my best friend," as Rita leaned over and gently kissed her wet lips, "You looked sooo good there. I told you he would really enjoy doing it with you. To make it good for you."

"I can't believe I was just made love to as you watched," said Chris as they looked at each other.

"So, it felt good?"

"I have never felt anything like that. So full. So gentle. So fucking sexy. HE, should have been my first, instead of old 'dick head'. I can't wait to watch you getting it. Watching him go in and out of you. Watching you cum. Do you think he can go another round with you?"

"Oh, I KNOW he can go another round. Might take a while, but what's the hurry," giggled Rita.

"So, this will be your third time together?"

"Yep, and I am ready," as Rita opened her legs to reveal her glistening lips.

"Hmmm, you ARE ready."

"Well, we have the rest of the summer. We just have to find places to do it. The back seat of the car, or pickup truck just doesn't do it after being comfortable here, or in a bed. I don't get the whole house like this very often. How about you?"

"No, not really. It seems like if they go somewhere, my little brother is always home."

"We could lock him in his room."

"Yeah, but then we would have to listen to all of the kicking and screaming," Chris laughed.

"That's true; but, it will still be fun to get naked in the car and have him make us cum and then make him cum. We don't always have to 'do it'. Although, that would be fun too."

"Let me look around our farm. Maybe there is a place we can go to 'picnic'."

"That would be cool. Tell the parents we are all going to 'picnic', lay out in bikinis with Bill there. I can see how that would go over," as they both laughed.

..............................

I heard laughter as I came back down the stairs and was greeted by the sight of two naked girls: Rita on her side facing Chris, her firm little breasts bunching against her arms and a slight look at the dark blond forest, Chris on her back, her breasts flattened against her chest, nipples erect, full view of the matted bush. My somewhat flaccid dick did a bit of a throb, as they both turned toward me grinning.

"Did I miss something?"

"No, just talking about finding someplace where we could hang out like this more often."

My dick swung back and forth as I walked over and sat on the floor cross-legged across from them, my scrotum resting on the floor.

"I'll never get tired of looking at all of that," giggled Rita.

"Me neither."

"And, I'll never get tired of looking at the two of you."

Even though I had just emptied myself less than ten minutes ago I felt the beginning twangs of another growing erection.

Rita with her 'bedroom eyes' toying with her erect right nipple spoke in a quiet sultry voice, "Will you think about us at night? Will you picture our naked bodies? Our hard nipples? Our dark blonde bushes? Our wet lips?" as she opened her legs to reveal her wetness. "Will you think of your hard dick moving in and out of each of us? Coated with our juices? When you lie in bed tonight? While you stroke it, while you cup and massage your balls? When you cum?"

I looked over at Chris, who was now on her side, toying with her erect left nipple, grinning.

I had never seen Rita like this: this seductive, this sensual. The time entering her bedroom was sensual and seductive, but not like this. Before was a nervous seduction. This was a confident woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it.

They were each getting me ready for round three with Rita. I responded with another throb which they both noticed as they grinned. They both knew how to get me going. Rita knew from direct experience. Chris somewhat, but more from Rita's passing on the 'details'. I didn't care. I had two naked sexy willing women here. They were not girls to me anymore. They were "Girls" in high school. We had graduated. They were women.