Graduation Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a summer this was turning out to be. Who would have guessed?

Rita rose to her knees and looked deep into me with a hunger I had never seen before. Leaning over to gently brush our lips together. Her tongue probing as I cupped her face in both hands, kissing her deeply. We fell to the side with her partially on top as I moved to my back, my slowly re-hardening dick lying against in the inside of my left thigh. Raising herself up, she offered her right nipple to my awaiting lips. My tongue circled it before engulfing as much of the firm mound as I could as a loud gasp filled the room.

I detected motion out of the corner of my eye as Chris moved to my left before settling between my legs as I opened them for her.

"I'm going to get him ready for you," she purred, her right hand cupping my hanging scrotum to gently massage each testicle. I let out a groan as Rita offered her left breast to my awaiting tongue as my right hand found her right breast. Another gasp filled the room as I firmly rolled the erect nipple between my fingers.

At the same time, Chris's index finger lightly traveled up the raphe, starting at the base of my scrotum to the base of the erect shaft and upward. My dick throbbed as her light touch moved across the frenulum to the drop of pre-cum that had formed. My dick throbbed again as her finger, lubricated by the pre-cum, and circled the sensitive head. This time it was my gasp that filled the room.

Rita pulled her breast away, as she sat up to watch Chris. Their eyes met as each smiled at the other. At that moment, Chris leaned in and planted a gently kiss on the tip before pulling back. They looked at each other before smiling again.

Then Chris did something that surprised both of us. We both watched as her lips pressed into the frenulum, then replaced by her tongue as it traveled along the sensitive valley to the opening where she licked the droplet of pre-cum that had formed. Looking into my eyes, I watched as her tongue traced the ridge before the entire head of my dick as it disappeared into her mouth. I felt the warm, rich moisture of her mouth envelop me. The eager playfulness of her tongue. The strong suction as she took me deeper, toward the back of her throat. From time to time, she allowed me to briefly slip back out, her eyes lowering, studying and admiring, using every sense to assess that swollen object which so ignited her passions.

Rita watching her best friend with her mouth open in amazement as Chris sat up, her right hand still cupping the base of the shaft and my entire scrotum.

"I've never done anything like that before," she grinned as she looked at both of us, as we looked back in amazement. It was right there in front of me, so I just kissed it. Just like you did," as she looked at her best friend. "Then, I wanted more, so I licked it... Then something came over me... I wanted it in my mouth... To feel it against my tongue."

"Did you like it?" she asked looking up at me, grinning.

"I thought I would pass out."

"I guess you got THAT part of his virginity," Rita giggled as Chris looked at her and giggled back.

Rita leaned over to give Chris a kiss, "I'm glad you did."

"Come on. I am pretty sure he's ready for you NOW," Chris said looking down at what she held in her hand.

And, READY I was!! As Chris continued to hold my hardness and scrotum, they both watched as I unrolled another condom along my length and laid back, my head on a pillow as I watched Rita move to straddle my hips. Chris watched from between my legs as she rubbed the head of my dick between her friend's wet folds.

"Raise up," Rita sat up straight on her knees and leaned forward as Chris placed the lubricated head at her awaiting opening.

"Sit."

Rita stared into my soul as she slowly sat back to take my entire length in one motion for our third time of joining. We both gasped as I looked up to watch her breasts rise and fall with each breath. Her head back, eyes closed, nipples erect. Man, I wanted to kiss those. Looking down to where we were joined, I could still see about an inch of my shaft before it disappeared into her dark blonde forest. Chris had moved over to our right, and was intently watching our joining. Rita slowly opened her eyes to smile a sultry smile as she brought both hands above her head and reached for the ceiling bringing her breasts up. I throbbed inside of her.

"I felt that," as she looked down at me, smiled, and gave me a squeeze.

I could hear Chris giggle as she said, "I liked that too."

"Did you give him a squeeze, like I told you?"

"I was soooo into having him inside of me for the first time that I forgot... Next time," Chris said as she grinned at me.

I throbbed again.

"I felt that again. He's looking forward to that. Come up here," as she straightened her legs out along side of my head. The remaining bit of my hardness entered her to where her folds encircled the base and rested on the top of my scrotum. Another gasp escaped her lips as her head went back. I sat up to nibble the exposed neck before our lips met, her arms circled behind to pull us together.

Chris watched as her best friend leaned back to offer her breasts to my awaiting mouth. My tongue moved over the erect right nipple as Chris moved in to take the left nipple into her mouth. We both pulled away to look at each other. Rita watched as our lips met. Then I watched as their lips met with a passion. My right hand on Rita's left breast, toying with the nipple.

"Let's switch."

We completed our roll to our left without becoming completely separated a pillow appeared under her butt, raising everything. I settled between her open legs, my elbows locked, buried balls deep as I gazed down at our joining and then back to her smiling face. Our lips met, and then our eyes stared into each other.

Pulling back, I watched her as she felt the slow withdrawal leaving an 'empty' feeling only to be slowly re-filled. Her head back, eyes closed, her breathing labored. Chris watched intently as I 'made love' to her best friend, 'was that how I looked?' she thought. The process was slowly repeated a number of times, before sitting straight up, a leg in each arm, to spread her wide apart as I looked down to watch at the withdrawal, her love juices coating the entire length, our pubic hair soaked, before slowly re-entering her.

Rita watched as Chris sat up to rest against my left side, looking down she watched her friend's lips follow my hardness as I moved in and out. I looked over as first our eyes met and then our lips. I then watched as Chris reached down to touch my exposed shaft and then to finger along the opened folds up to the exposed clit. A loud gasp filled the room at the touch. Withdrawing her hand, Chris looked directly at Rita before licking her friend's juices from her finger and then leaning and pressing their lips together, their tongues dancing.

Leaning back Chris whispered to me, "Do her. I want to watch you do her," as she sat back on the floor to watch.

Looking down into Rita's bright eyes, her chest rising and falling, we kissed, "Do it to me".

Leaning into her I began to thrust, my pubic bone rubbing against her clit as she spread her legs wide and locked her ankles around me pulling me deep into her warmth with every thrust, my hanging testicles slapping her little bottom. We were in our own world as neither of us noticed Chris; now leaning against the couch, legs wide apart, rubbing her nub as she watched our passion. Our breathing intensified. My chest rubbing against those hard nipples. Our lips meeting for an occasional kiss of passion.

This being my third round, I was able to last. Rising up, Rita watched and smiled as I watched as her breasts move with each thrust before leaning in and taking an erect nipple gently between my teeth. She groaned. She was close.

"I'm going to cum," I panted.

"Wait for me. I'm close."

"Me too," as we both looked over to see Chris facing us, legs completely open, vigorously rubbing her clit, head back, mouth open, panting.

Lifting Rita by her hips I drove deep into her sending her over the edge with a loud cry as her body shook the walls of her vagina clamped down on my hardness. I felt that the start of that familiar tightening as my scrotum pulled up just as I erupted with a loud cry of my own as my balls emptied, followed by a cry from our left. I collapsed on top of her as we panted in unison.

"I felt you cum inside of me," Rita whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck, "I felt your dick throb".

"I felt you give me a squeeze. That sent me over the edge," as I leaned in and gently kissed her lips.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever watched," we heard from our left.

"Yeah, I could tell you really enjoyed the show," Rita giggled looking over at Chris, who was still sitting with her legs still apart, and her fingers nestled between her wet folds.

As I rolled off Rita Chris came over to lay against my side. As both women pressed their breasts against my side, my arms went around each to hold them close, each rested a hand on my chest, as my softening dick lay against my inner thigh. We lay there in silence, each taking in what had just happed between all three of us these past few hours. Nobody wanting to break the mood.

"Bill, why don't you go and get cleaned up. Chris and I will use the upstairs bathroom. See you back here in a few minutes."

I stood first and reached down to help each to their feet, but not before taking in the sight of these two naked beauties. I could tell they did the same.

Once in the bathroom, I discarded the condom and washed everywhere. Also, took a moment to pee before returning to the basement. The basement smelled of sex. Hot sex. Something would have to be done. If Rita's mom came home to this, there would be some explaining to do.

As they entered the room, each of them picked up on the scent that filled the room.

"Wow. Going to have to air this out."

"It's all you," giggled Rita as she looked over at Chris, who turned red, as we all stood there naked.

"I don't know if we have a fan big enough to clear this out by the time my mom gets home."

"What if we made some popcorn down here? That way the smell of the popcorn should cover it up and also give an explanation as to what we did all afternoon," I offered.

"It might take two batches," giggled Chris.

Rita thought for a few moments, "OK. I think that sounds like a good idea". With that, she bound up the stairs, her little butt jiggling, as Chris and I stood there, not taking our eyes off each other's body parts. She smiled as our eyes met. My dick did a little throb. It was tired, but not worn out.

Rita returned with all of the popcorn stuff. We made two batches - naked.

"When do you have to leave?" Rita asked as we sat on the floor, leaning back against the couch.

"About 45 minutes... Why?"

"Just curious, and 'No' I wasn't thinking of going another round. I think it's tired," she grinned as she eyed my 'half-mast' dick. "Besides, I know mine's tired!"

"Mine too," Chris chimed in grinning, "I hope it's just tired and not broken." They both broke out in laughter as their breasts bobbed up and down. I just sat there looking down at my tired dick. Who would have thought?

"Maybe you should get some vitamins. We've still got a lot of summer left!" Chris added beaming back at me, "I think you're going to need the energy to keep up with TWO horney women."

That got a little stir from down below as I looked over at each of them as her comment about 'a lot of summer left' sank into my brain and visions coupled with that. That caused another little stir below that Rita caught as she smiled back at me without saying anything.

"I could get used to this," said Chris, "hanging out naked. Making love. Hanging out naked. More sex". We all laughed.

As with all good things, it came time for me to leave. They watched as I dressed, and I watched them as they lounged there naked. I needed to sear these images into my brain for later. Man they're sexy.

I was walked to the door by two naked ladies. Once at the door, each leaned in to give me a "so-long" kiss; but, before I left there was one more surprise.

"Give me your hand," purred Rita as she place it between her opened legs and guided my fingers into her folds.

"Take a sample for your drive home," she grinned as I moved my finger through her wet folds to her opening before entering her knuckle deep, as she gasped.

"Give me your other hand," whispered Chris as she placed it between her open legs and I did the same thing. We stood there for a few moments, two naked women by my sides, my hand between each of their legs, fingers deep inside each. As I withdrew, they watched intently as I brought each to my nose to take in the scent of each of them before licking them clean. Similar, but not the same. I smiled. They smiled. This was something I was going to have to explore. This time, my dick did a big throb, as I reached in for a "sample for the road".

"I'm never going to wash these," I grinned back at each of them.

"Well you better. Your mom will wonder what that is, and where it's coming from."

One more kiss, and I was out the door.