Graduation Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
First visit to the pond. Make up sex. Chris's 'date'.
6.1k words
4.69
8.9k
2

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

We pulled into the lane leading to the lake around 1:00. The gate was unlocked, as Chris had called her uncle earlier so he could unlock it. We got to within twenty yards of the lake where we parked and walked the rest of the way along a slightly overgrown path through a line of trees, and there it was. Standing on a sandy beach that was about fifteen feet wide and extending a good twenty yards in each direction the lake looked really serene.

The blue sky reflecting off the water with the shadows of the pine and maple trees on the far side swaying gently in the breeze. A white eight foot square raft anchored fifteen yards off the beach and a picnic table under the protective shade trees to our left. The image of each girl spread eagled on top of that picnic table flashed into my brain, as I whispered to myself 'oh my'. Rita turned to me, as if she heard something, but I kept looking out over the lake.

"Come on, let's get set up," announced Chris. With that, we put the coolers on the table and spread our towels on the sand. Chris had brought a transistor radio (yes, that's what we had back then) and got our favorite station on. I watched as each girl slowly removed her top and then the shorts to reveal a pair of conservative two-pieces. Each smiling as I watched. Each taking some time to bend over in front of me giving a view down the front as those beautiful breasts hung down. We already knew there wasn't going to be any messing around today, but they couldn't resist the tease.

"Come on. Last to the raft has to be the slave for the rest of the day," Chris yelled as she ran for the water, followed by Rita. I just stood and watched as those two tight little butts quivered as they ran. I didn't care if I was last, this was worth it. Besides, I wasn't the fastest swimmer, and would have lost anyway. 'Slave' for the rest of the day. Wonder what that would consist of. With these two, you never know.

About half way to the raft, I looked up and saw the two of them standing facing me. They each took one look at each other and then like checking out the area, pulled their bikini tops up freeing their breasts. Being the teases they are, they shook their shoulders back and forth. Chris's breasts bounced a bit more, but, man what a sight. The show didn't last long, as I think they were sure a visit from Chris's uncle would happen sometime during our stay, but they couldn't help themselves, and I certainly didn't mind.

Back on shore, I watched as the girls oiled up their fronts and long smooth legs. I knew if I had been given that job, I would have had to make sure each breast was covered in sun tan lotion. One can never be too careful.

"Bill, I think we both could use a Coke," I heard as I came back to reality. Ok, this is the 'slave' part. I suppose it could have been worse.

A while later we all heard an older man's voice from behind us.

"Hey Chris."

"Hey Uncle John. These are my friends, I think you know Rita, this is Bill."

"Hello Mr. Rodgers," as I stood, walked over, to extent my hand. Her uncle, never looking away as we shook.

"You look familiar."

"I've been to a couple of picnics at Chris's."

"Yeah, I kind of remember that. But I've seen you around from somewhere else."

"I also work that the local grocery store. Have for the last two years. Also, go to the same church as Chris and Rita."

"OK. That must be it. You going off to college too?"

"Yes. Southern. I'm supposed to go there in a couple of weeks to register. Will be a two day trip."

"What're think about majoring in?"

"Right now, Mechanical Engineering."

"Well, I wish you the best."

"Thank you Mr. Rogers."

"Call me John. My friends call me John," he said as he finally smiled back at me. I guess I passed.

"Thank you."

He looked around the lake before sighing, "It's been a while since anyone's been out here to use this. I'm glad you kids are getting some use out of it.

"Chris, you think you guys will be out here a lot?"

"Yeah, I think so. Mostly on Sunday afternoons, maybe during the week. Depends on everybody's schedule. Maybe just Rita and me sometimes."

"Maybe I'll take some time to kind of do some cleaning up. Getting some firewood for you in case you want to cook out. And put a combination lock on the gate so you can let yourself in and lock it after you're in, just to be safe. I don't think there is anything to worry about, but just the same."

"That would be nice Uncle John, and thank you for letting us use it. It is a whole lot nicer, and easier, than driving up north to the lake with all the screaming kids.

"Hey, you want a Coke?"

"Nah, that's fine. But thanks anyway. I think I'll just get back. Just wanted to make sure you were able to get in and everything is alright. Besides, like I said, it's been a while since I was here.

"Have a fun time. And, nice to meet you, Bill."

"Same here, John," I said with a smile.

With that, he turned and disappeared through the trees. We spent the rest of the day, sunning, playing Frisbee, swimming, and of course applying sun tan lotion to those gorgeous completely bare backs and smooth legs.

...................

The following week was Rita's turn to go to her school to register, and Chris and I were invited to go along. That meant that Rita's brother had to sit between her parents for the two hour drive to and from. He whined a bit, but Rita told him to knock it off, or there would be no more pizzas on the Friday nights I came over.

Once again, we all behaved in the back seat. Chris and I wandered around while Rita was completing her registration comparing this school to hers. We all had some lunch before going over to the dorm area. The three of us leading the way, laughing, joking, and occasionally touching, my hand on the small of each back. A fact that didn't go unnoticed by Rita's mom.

She knew we were close, at least she knew Rita and Chris were. I think she as a bit surprised as to how close I was with each of them, and how comfortable we all were with each other. A thought crossed her mind that maybe she would talk to Chris's mom in the coming week, and then perhaps a mother-daughter 'talk'.

We got back late afternoon and after sitting so close in the back seat there was an air of sexual tension. I went home to spend time with my parents and to have dinner before we all met back at Rita's. After hanging out for a bit, mainly waiting for it to get somewhat dark, as we were all anxious to get out to our 'spot'.

It had been over a week since their last 'release', together anyway, and it was evident that they needed it. As we left, I caught a glimpse of Rita carrying that same blanket from before as we hurried out the door. Things were about to get interesting. I think they each were naked thirty seconds into our drive, and were tugging at my shirt and shorts as I tried to stay on the road and. Once we parked, I was attacked with a fury. Who to satisfy first? The front seat of the car wasn't big enough.

"Outside," I heard Rita hiss, as we all piled out.

The moon was full and just enough of a breeze to keep the mosquitoes away as she spread the blanket on the soft grass before three naked, horny teenagers collapsed in a tangled heap. Bare skin, lips, tongues, hands, fingers everywhere - stoking, probing, kneading and pinching. Not a word being said. Just the sounds of lustful gasps, moans, groans, and heavy breathing with an occasional "OH GOD". I think they each came numerous times, either from me and/or each other. Each rode me with a vengeance.

There was no 'foreplay' as I watched breasts bounce and sway in the moonlight. This was not 'love making' this was primal SCREWING. It was the first time for this level of intensity - of need. What a difference. One to show tenderness and caring (loving?) and one to satisfy a primal need. I could get used to either.

I shot my final load with Chris on her hands and knees, her face buried in the blanket, her cute butt in the air as I pounded her pussy from behind, her breasts swaying as Rita watched and recalled how I had done the same to her minutes ago. She smiled as she reached over to tweak one of Chris's nipples before kneeling next to me to offer her nipples to my awaiting tongue.

Three satisfied teenagers laid together, a girl on each side, each resting a hand on my chest, soft breasts against each side, pubic hair brushing against each of my hips. I pulled each into a tight embrace as the car radio played softly in the background as we all basked in the afterglow of what we had just shared.

I softly spoke first, "Chis... Rita... I have a confession to make."

"You're gay?" I heard from Chris with a little giggle.

"No."

"You've found another girl friend with bigger boobs?" she continued as Rita laid there quietly against my side, her fingers making little circles on my chest.

"Wouldn't know what to do with all that extra flesh," I chuckled.

It was quiet for a few minutes before Rita softly said, "That you love us."

My voice cracked a few moments later, "Yes".

Moments later, "That's good. Because, we love you," Rita's voice cracking as I felt tears fall to my chest from both sides.

"You really love me too?" whispered Chris her voice cracking.

"Very much."

"I knew you were into Rita. I mean, she told me what you had confessed to her at the party, but I didn't know exactly how you felt about me," her voice cracking again.

"I am glad to have gotten to know you better, that Rita brought us all together to be able to share all of this. You are a wonderful and beautiful person, inside and out. Did Rita tell you that I remembered that you were my girlfriend in first grade?"

"She did. But I must confess, I don't remember. Is that OK? Do you still love me?"

I leaned over and kissed her, "I'll take that as a 'Yes'," she giggled.

"How long have you felt this way about us?" Rita whispered as she continued to stroke her hand across my chest.

"Rita, I think it started that night of the party as we first sat in my dad's truck and then continued to grow after our first time at the round-about. The Sunday afternoon in your room cemented my feelings for you.

"Chris, the same; after our first time at the round-about. Then after our first three-way date things got going. After our card game, I guess it really hit home on how much I really cared about each of you. I was afraid to say anything. I know we had talked about not becoming 'boyfriend and girlfriend', going to school with no commitments, and all that. I just didn't want to ruin what was happening between all of us."

"Bill, you can love someone without 'being in love'. I love Chris and I know she loves me. I love my parents and vice versa. And, 'Yes Bill' I love you."

"And so do I. I love you Bill." Chris whispered in my ear, before leaning in and pressing her soft wet lips to mine.

"I love you too, Chris," my voice cracking.

We laid there for a while, none of us wanting to break the moment, each in our own thoughts.

"Bill, I know what you're thinking," Rita said softly, "going off to school, will dating someone be 'cheating' on one of us? Will you feel guilty if you go out with someone? Kiss someone? Will you feel jealous if one, or both of us, go out and does the same?"

Sitting up and looking down at me, she continued in a serious tone, "No. it won't. And you know why? Because even after tonight and our other times together, if you came home and told us that you had met the love of your life and were happy, then WE would be happy for you. Not jealous. Not cheated on. Not Betrayed! And I would hope you would do the same. WE are best friends. And, 'YES', WE are lovers! And I wouldn't take back ANYTHING THAT WE have done together. There, I've said it!! We are lovers!"

Standing, she continued, her voice cracking, "If you can't handle that, then let's all get dressed. Take us home, and have a nice summer and the rest of your life!"

I looked up at her in shock and stood to embrace her. Her head on my shoulder tears running down her cheeks as she sobbed and trembled. Chris joined our embrace, her wet cheeks against mine.

As the raw emotions subsided, I pulled back a bit to look at each of them, "Rita. Chris. This is so new to me. I've never had feelings for anyone like I have for each of you," sighing, "You can't, at least I can't, experience what we've experienced, felt, or given to each other what we've experienced, felt, or given without a connection happening. I'm not a 'love'm and leave'm type of guy. That's cold. I know guys like that, and I am sure so do you. I'm not one of them! I don't want to be one of them. When I'm with a girl, or girls, it's because I am attracted to her, or them," pausing as I pulled us tighter together.

"Am I going to miss each of you when we go off to school? Absolutely! Am I going to reflect back on our close times together this summer? Absolutely! I wouldn't take any of it back either. This summer is like a dream. I was dumped by a girl I thought I loved only to find each of you. Two beautiful, sexy girls - women that have become my very best friends. That I love, and who love me. Who could ask for anything more?" sighing, "I would like us to write back and forth. Telling each other about our experiences, classes, friends, parties, room-mates, and yes, even dates, but maybe without the amount of detail you two would share," I got a giggle from each of them.

"I take that as a 'yes', and I promise I will do same."

We stood in naked silence, still in our tight embrace for a few moments before Rita spoke, "I'm glad we had this conversation. This clearing of the air. You don't have to hide your feelings for us and we won't either. As best friends, we need to feel free to share our feelings," our lips met, and then mine and Chris's then the two of them as I watched, holding my two best friends and lovers.

"Now, if this thing still works, I think some slow 'Love making' is in order," as Rita reached down and grasped my soften dick.

For the next hour, or so, we did just that. Sounds of passion, pleasure, and a lot of "I love you's" filled the night as we each took care each other. I don't know who brought all of the condoms, but we used them all. My balls were drained when we left. Their nipples a bit raw and their pussies well used, but I didn't hear any complaints. Everyone slept very well that night.

.......................

The summer was now about three quarters over and it was county and state fair time. The County fair was in the neighboring town. OK, I know you've seen one cow and you've seen them all. But there are other things at the fair that were fun, seeing all of the craft stuff the 4H'ers made was pretty neat, and then there was the carnival side with rides, food, and opportunities for more stuffed animals.

I had been in 4H for a while the previous summer. I wasn't into the whole farming thing. I joined to play softball. The different 4H groups throughout the county would compete and the winner would go down to State for playoffs. While I wasn't good enough to get on the high school baseball team, I did pretty well at this level, and had fun, and 'yes' we did well enough to go to State for a couple of rounds before being eliminated.

Standing in Rita's kitchen talking with her mom about my upcoming visit to my school when suddenly the two of them appeared, beaming. They had been shopping again. They both now wore similar tube tops: both were of a soft corduroy type texture each starting just above the swell of their firm breasts and ending a few inches above their shorts exposing a nice portion of their tanned midriffs and cute navels. Rita's was a sky blue and Chris's was a soft sea green. Each wore white mid-thigh shorts and sandals. Each top hugged their firm breasts. Chris's being a bit larger: A cup vs Rita's AA.

My eyes went wide, "OH MY", I heard myself say as Rita's mom watched my reaction and smiled.

"You like?" Chris asked grinning as they both did a three-sixty as I nodded.

On the way to the car, I saw Rita duck into the bushes next to the door and came up with the blanket smiling. This was going to be a fun night.

Once in the car, with Rita sitting next to me, "We went shopping yesterday. I wanted to get another top, but one a bit shorter, so I can better feel your hand on my skin," she says grinning at me as her hand came to rest on my thigh as I looked down at her little mounds. "Actually, we went shopping for a top for Chris, and when she came out with the one she's wearing I decided I wanted the same kind, to show more of my tummy."

"Chris, did your mom like your new top," I had to know.

"Yeah, we both modeled for her when we got back. She really liked it said it made my boobs look bigger. What do you think? Does it?"

Rita was looking at me waiting for my answer. "They look perfect. Just like yours," I said looking at Rita as she grinned back and squeezed my thigh.

"That was pretty slick," they both laughed knowing they had put me on the spot and were curious how I would get out of it.

The fairgrounds were slightly crowed, but it was still early as the sun was beginning to set. The crowd was mostly families, the teenage crowd would soon arrive. We looked over the crafts and made one trip through the Black Angus tent, mostly looking to see if we could find some friends with their animals. Rita saw her first as she nudged me and then nodded her head ahead and then to the right. Following her gesture. CC, from Chapter 1, stood next to her steer brushing its sleek black side dressed in a tight white top and dark blue mid-thigh shorts. Her D cup breasts straining through the fabric. Chris picked up on our gaze as she spotted her too.

"Shit," I heard her whisper.

"Come on. Let's say 'Hi'," as I my hands found their bare waists and pulled each into me.

"Hey CC," I said as she snapped her head around to see who was there as first our eyes met before she looked over at each of my girls at my sides and forced a smile at each.

"Hi," was all she said as she stood up straight. The effect of her breasts straining against the top was not lost on either of the girls at my sides as I pulled them in closer for a 'love squeeze', which was not lost on CC. They, in turn, each wrapped their arms around my back as if to claim their territory. I loved it, a non-verbal cat fight. CC was probably wondering why I would choose those little 'bumps' over her mounds.

"Nice steer. You raise him from a calf?" I asked as now my hands moved up to gently rub each of their bare shoulders. It was my 'pay back' time. The girls knew it and were enjoying it as they moved in closer and pressed their small firm mounds against my sides. I could almost hear the inward snicker from each of them.

"Thanks. Yeah, had him since he was a calf. Bottle fed him and all that," she said expressionless.

"So, did you place?"

"I got a red ribbon. So, I'm happy," still expressionless as I continued to rub their bare shoulders.

"Well, it was good to see you, again," I said.

"Yeah, well, have fun. Maybe I'll see you around."

With that, the three of us turned and walked out of the tent. Once outside we stopped as the girls cracked up.

"You're so bad," Chris chuckled, "Making her squirm as you rubbed in that WE are your girlfriends."

"And that HER big boobs didn't impress you at all," added Rita with a grin.

I turned and kissed each of them before turning back toward the tent to see CC watching the whole exchange. I just smiled and turned back as the three of us walked toward the carnival, arm in arm.

There were plenty of carnival rides. We did the scrambler and I was placed at the outside so as to get squished from the both of them. It was fun as this time Chris sat next to me with her hand on my thigh.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers
12