Graduation Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we milled around - people watching. I again noticed the girls were again turning heads. I was one lucky guy. We met up with a few classmates, can't say they were really friends, just classmates. We chatted about insignificant stuff before parting. We did meet up with Jack, another of the guys I worked with who was with his girlfriend. He did a bit of a double take as he quickly took in girls and my hands resting on their bare hip before turning to give me a sly grin.

We hit the Ferris Wheel, me in the middle, my hands on two bare shoulders, each of their hands resting on my thigh. Each time around, as we rose out of sight from the ground I leaned over and kissed each hungrily, and they returned the kiss with an equal hunger. Fortunately, as the ride slowed, and stopped at each unloading and loading, I was able to 'relax' a bit. The girls thought it was hilarious.

I needed to get two stuffed animals, but I knew this wasn't going to be as easy as the 4th picnic. The darts would be duller and the balloons even less filled. But I lucked out. After two tries Chris had a nice size yellow teddy bear and then three more tries Rita had another light blue bunny to add to her collection, that I was hoping to see again sometime soon.

After hitting the Ferris Wheel one more time, and some quick make out times we decided to head to 'our spot' and put the blanket to good use as the night was still young. As we headed to the car we passed the Angus tent again, I briefly looked over to see CC watching us as the girls clutched the animals to their chests. I didn't acknowledge or linger too long, but I was pleased. The girls didn't notice a thing as they chatted between themselves, my hands again on their bare waists.

Once out of the city lights their tube tops came off and were tossed in the back seat.

"My god that feels so much better. My boobs free, the wind across my nipples," Chris sighed as her hands moved up and caressed her free bare breasts and nipples.

"You know, when you were standing there in front of CC when she was shoving her big tits at you, you should have reached over and cupped our little mounds and grinned back at her," Rita giggled as she also caressed her own bare breasts - pinching her nipples.

"Yeah. That would have been funny to see the expression on her face as you let her know how much you like our little mounds."

We arrived at 'our spot', spread the blanked out, got ourselves naked, and then became a tangle of naked teenage flesh as I once again demonstrated how much I loved their little firm mounds. Three hours later we left, their nipples pleasantly sore, their pussies stretched and numb, and my balls empty.

.......................

That weekend, the three of us hung out like best friends. Friday night in Rita's basement after work. We kind of behaved as her parents were up later than usual, but that didn't stop all of the fun, even keeping all of our clothes on. I left with a case of Blue Balls, again.

Saturday night was miniature golf. I knew once we got under way that tonight was going to be a playful night as they each removed their bras through their blouses and tossed them into the back seat, but leaving the top two buttons of their blouse undone. The sight of each bending forward to pick up their golf ball never got old, and they knew it as each would stand and grin. One time, I saw them look at each other, grin, look around, and then bend over right in front of me, four hanging smooth breasts with erect nipples were right there as they had unbuttoned one more button.

They were in a playful mood as they continued their playfulness through the rest of the game and on the drive to 'our spot', meaning they were both naked five minutes into the drive. My shirt joined their clothes in the back seat. Try driving with two naked playful girls next to you. They weren't even bothered when the headlights from an oncoming car would light up their chests. Too bad traffic was light. This time I went home with my balls drained. I was going to have get some more condoms.

The week progressed like most of the previous. I worked three days at the grocery store during the day and one evening stocking shelves after the grocery delivery came in. That gave us guys time to talk about stuff guys talk about: girls, sports, girls, who was getting what. It was a subject I stayed away from; as far as they knew the three of us were just, and only, friends with nothing going on. And I was more than fine with that. Occasionally Gordon would make a snide comment on how I was now not 'getting any' since Cindy was no longer part of my life. I think one time I actually told him to 'Fuck off' and that was the end of it. I usually shared the guy talk with the girls. They found it fascinating, and thanked me for being so discrete and standing up to Gordon.

Friday night Rita showed up at the store as we were closing. It was strange that Chris wasn't with her, but it meant some one-on-one time at our spot.

Pulling into Rita's driveway Saturday night I noticed that Chris's car was missing... that was strange. Rita opened the door and gave me a full body hug along with a nice slow kiss.

"Where's Chris?"

"She's got a date."

"Really? With who?"

"David."

"Really? I remember him. Kind of snobbish like his shit didn't stink. Hung out with the popular girls. How'd that happen?"

"That's him. I was kind of surprised myself. They ran into each other the other day in town. Went to lunch and he asked if she wanted to go out tonight. At first, she was reluctant, given everything that the three of us have done. Wasn't sure how you would take it. But then figured 'why not'? I told her it was the right decision."

"How I would take it? I mean we've all talked about this just last week. Does David know about the three of us?"

"I don't think so. I mean not too many people know about us. Unless he heard it from one of the guys you work with. Besides, it doesn't matter."

"We should all go on a double date," I chuckled.

"Yeah, that would be comfortable," she chuckled.

We went off to do some bowling. Her bra again in the back seat. Distractions galore. I lost, but she made it up to me later.

As we lay next to each other on the blanket, the radio playing softly in the background, her bare breast against my side, her skin glowing in the full moonlight, my hand gently moving around her bare back as her fingers lazily moved through my pubic hair and occasionally along the shaft.

Dhe wondered out loud, "I wonder how Chris's date is going?"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get all of the details tomorrow. Just like I'm sure she will get all of our details."

"Yep. And there's still time to add to that list of details," she giggled as she rose to lay on top of me planting a kiss as our tongues danced to that same familiar rhythm. We left an hour later. Each satisfied and content after many 'I love yous'.

.........................

"So, how was it?" Rita asked over the phone.

"I'll be right over," Rita was a bit concerned. The chipper voice was absent. Something happened.

Rita was straightening her room when she heard Chris talking to her mom downstairs before appearing at her doorway. Rita could sense something did happen. Chris pulled the door closed and came to sit on the bed as Rita joined her.

After a few quiet moments, "Guys can be such assholes," tears welling up in her eyes as the two best friends embraced as Chris gently sobbed. Moments later as Chris dried her eyes, "It started out really nice. We went to the Stage Stop restaurant. I wasn't expecting anything like that. It was really good. Expensive. But good. I'm glad I dressed kind of for it, although I thought I might have been a bit too casual. Anyway, dinner went fine. We chatted about school. Where he was going. Where I was going. Some high school memories. Mentioned that he had heard I was at 'the party' (her hands up in quotes), and mentioned some of the stuff that he had heard went on there and said he had wished he had been there too." Sighing deeply, "I didn't think anything of it and just said that 'Yeah' I was there and it was fun.

We left around nine, and asked if I wanted to go someplace to dance. I was up for it and asked where. He said it was at Jay's barn. A bunch from our class, and some juniors, would get together there, hang out, there would be music. It sounded like he had been there before so I asked who would be there and he mentioned a few names. Seemed harmless. Anyway, we get there. About twenty cars parked around driveway and the barn. You could hear the music and the laughter. Entering the barn, it was part of the hay loft where the bales had been moved back making an open area in the middle some chairs against the walls. I did notice a few folded blankets off to the side. The lights were a bit low but I could make out a number of people in groups about evenly matched guys and girls."

Taking a deep breath, "As it turns out some the skanks from the party were there along with some jocks and some that were assholes from our class. Alarm bells should have gone off in my head, but they didn't. Over in one corner was a keg. I saw in another corner, a couple in a perpetual lip lock. I couldn't tell who it was at first until they came up for air. CC, and the guy was Jay. Then I caught the whiff of some weed. I thought 'Ohhh no' how am I going to get out of this."

Rita said softly and she held her friend, "I never would have thought that he would hang out with that kind of crowd, but they all seemed to know him, like he'd been there before. I mean all through high school, he seemed like a nice guy, maybe a little uppity but nothing to be concerned about. He seemed to hang out with the popular crowd, never heard of any girlfriends, although I wasn't at very many dances."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing when he asked me out."

"So, what happened?"

Taking another deep breath, "Taking my hand, he led over to the keg and poured a beer into a cup and gave it to me with a bit of a shit eating grin. I took it and took a small sip. He, on the other hand took a gulp. I wondered if because he knew I was at the party that I was one of those girls, beer drinking, messing around type. I started to see couples leave the barn for quite a while before returning. Sometimes clothes were in a state of disarray, and the girl's hair a bit messed up. There was no one there that I could trust if I wanted to leave. I was stuck.

"The night progressed. An hour, or so, later I was still on my first beer, which was still about half full. He was on like number five. A slow song came up and he asked to dance. Not wanting to make a scene I did. It started out as a staggering dance, if you want to call it that. I tried to stay as far away as possible. Then he grabbed me and pulled me into him, grinding himself against me, squeezing my butt, breathing his beer breath, trying to kiss me. I had to do something, and the only thing I could think of was to pretend that I was sick to my stomach. So, I pushed him away and ran outside and pretended to puke. He showed up as I was in the middle of a pretend heave and just stood there and jokingly said, "Was it that bad? The idea of kissing me that it made you puke?"

Regaining some composure, I stood and said, "It must have been something I ate. Can you take me home? I really don't feel good." Fortunately, he did. I got home, apologized, and thanked him for the nice dinner. Then got out. I had to take a shower before I went to bed, just because. So, that was my night. Thinking back, he probably thought that since he took me to a nice expensive dinner I was owed him, and if I did kiss him, who knows where that would have led. I mean I don't think he would have raped me, or anything like that, but I'm sure he would have tried to get me out back and see what he could get," she sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"Anyway, I'm sure yours was much better."

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry. You had no idea. Nothing was your fault. Turned he was still a jerk, probably will always be. We can't tell Bill. I don't know what he would do, but I'm sure it wouldn't be good. I think just say the night was 'OK' and let it go at that." They stayed in Rita's room for most of the morning just as best friends would.

12