Graduation Summer Ch. 11

Story Info
Rita's mom has a talk - Skinny Dipping at the pond.
7.6k words
4.83
11.7k
3

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

This chapter starts out with a concerned and caring mother and daughter 'Talk'. I'm a guy and don't have any daughters so I hope that the 'talk' comes across as believable and realistic.

*****

A couple of days later, Rita was lounging on her bed in the middle of the afternoon when her mom appeared at her door.

"Hey there... Got a minute?" as she joined Rita on her bed.

"Sure," Rita not sure what was up. Perhaps just to talk about school registration the dorm and related stuff.

"So, how did Chris and Bill like seeing your school?"

"I think they really liked it. Chris said how much it reminded her of where she was going. Bill hadn't visited his yet. I think that's next week. Its way down at the bottom of the state, so I don't think Chris and I will be going. That's a long way to go with the three of us packed into the back seat. Although, I've heard it's a beautiful campus."

"Doesn't sound like he'll get home very often," her mom added.

"No. Probably just Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. We've already promised to write back and forth describing our school lives. Even to the point of meeting people and any dates."

"So, he's OK with hearing about your dates?"

"Yeah, we had kind of a clearing of the air the other night, and everybody's good. In fact, it was him that brought up the idea of writing. I'd kind of thought about it, but wasn't sure how well it would go over. But we're all good."

Her mom was kind of quiet for a few moments, as if in thought of what to say next, before, "Oh Rita, I am so going to miss you. This is going to be such a wonderful experience for you, as I'm sure you know. I can't even imagine what those first few days, and nights, will be like for you, or me," her mom's voice cracking as they embraced. She had never seen her mom as emotional as she swallowed hard. It suddenly dawned on her on how hard this was going to be for her mom. Setting her up in her dorm room and then driving home without her, to see her bedroom empty along with her place at the dinner table. Rita had been so into the summer: anticipating school, our activities, and everything it didn't dawn on her of the anxiety that her mom was going through.

"Oh mom, I'm sorry. I was so wrapped up in my own stuff, I forgot how this must be affecting you."

"Don't be sorry, but I do appreciate it. It's just hitting me. The realization and all of that. Rita, I want you to have a great time. See things away from this little town. Enjoy yourself. Have fun. Meet new people" hesitating a bit before adding, "I want you to be safe."

Looking at her mom with a puzzled look, "What do you mean, safe?"

Taking a deep breath, her mom continued, "This is hard. I've practiced this talk for the last few days."

"What talk? I thought we already had THAT talk," Rita asked, still with a puzzled look.

"Not THAT talk, but it's kind of related."

"I'm not following you. What are you trying to say?"

Again, taking a deep breath, "OK. Here goes. Please just listen until I'm done, or I will lose my thoughts.

"When we were at your school, I noticed how close and relaxed the three of you were around each other. How happy you were. Since graduation, I haven't seen you so happy. I don't know what brought it on, the three of you, but I'm glad for you. I know you and Chris were good friend, but I glad to see that you have a guy friend that makes you happy, and obviously cares a lot about you."

Rita still sat there with a puzzled look, as her mom continued, "Rita, you're a smart, practical, and level headed girl that I am very proud of. Who is very attractive. I know you will always make good decisions in your life. I want to do everything I can to protect you, to keep you safe." Taking another deep breath, "I want to make an appointment for you for birth control pills, if you want to. Taking a deep breath, "There, I said it."

They both sat there looking at each other; Rita - wide eyed - mouth partly open, her mom - with a questioning look, like 'I hope that I didn't overstep'.

Rita spoke first, "Wow. Didn't see that coming."

"I don't know if you are considering becoming sexually active, and really I don't want to know. You're an adult going to be making adult decisions; but, you're still my baby and from my limited experience a hundred years ago, it's kind of something that just happens. Like I said, I trust you. I know how you were raised and I know your values.

"I went back and forth in my mind, should I bring it up, or let you go and hope for the best." Sighing, "In the end, if something should ever happened, I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself. Things happen. Sometimes things get out of control. I just want you to be safe," her voice cracking again and tears welling up in her eyes as they hugged.

"Thank you mom," her voice also cracking, "To be honest, I hadn't really given it much thought. None, as a matter of fact. That you have, says a lot about what a great mom I have. I know that was hard for you to talk about.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, dear."

"You practiced for that last few days?" Rita giggled.

"You wouldn't believe it. I couldn't sleep. I would go down to the basement and practice the 'talk'."

"So, did it go like you planned?"

"Better. Oh, and don't worry, this will just be between us. Not a word to your dad. Not sure how he would take it.

"By the way, Chris is getting the same 'talk'. Us moms knew you two would compare notes."

...

"So, you got the talk?" Rita asked over the phone.

"Yup. Really took me by surprise."

"Me too. My mom said she spent days practicing."

"Mine too. So, when is yours?"

"Next Tuesday. Yours?"

"Wednesday. We going to tell Bill?"

"Yeah at some point. I think I want to make sure that's well into my system before I even think about letting him do it without a condom. I wonder how you could tell if it's actually working. That's the one nice thing about a condom, it's a physical thing. The Pill is a chemical thing. What if all of a sudden it stopped working? What if you ate some strange food and it counter acted it?"

Remember, this is the sixties, and the Pill was kind of a new thing, especially in our small town. Not many girls were on it. None that I knew about nor did any of my guy friends. Information on this type of subject was kind of hard to come by. The only women's magazine was Redbook and Cosmopolitan. Redbook was mainly for older women and was readily available in the grocery store magazine section. Cosmopolitan had only been out for a couple of years. It was concered so scandalous that it was only available in big cities. Never - ever on the magazine rack in a small midwtern dairy town grocery store.

"I guess we need to make a list of questions before our appointment," Rita continued.

"I wonder what the doctor's going to do. What kind of an exam?" Chris asked.

"Well, I'm sure he's going to be checking us out down there. OH MY. He's going to find out we're not virgins! This is going to be soooo embarrassing!" added Rita.

"I definitely don't want my mom in there with me. SHIT. What if he asks if I'm sexually active? How do I answer that without sounding like a complete slut?" Chris gasped into the phone.

"I don't know if I want to do this."

"I've heard it'll make your boobs bigger," Chris giggled.

"Really? I guess that's some consolation. I've been wishing for them to get bigger since eighth grade."

...

The weekend was coming up, and I was kind of preparing for my trip to my new school to register. I thought I might have been fun for the three of us to go together, but then again - stuffed into the backseat for 5 hours. Probably not a very good idea. Besides there would be sleeping arrangements, as we were staying overnight. The school was letting those of us who were coming from a distance stay in one of the dorm rooms. The fantasy of them down the hall, and a midnight visit popped into my fertile teenage mind, but quickly disappeared when I realized my parents would be in the next room.

We got together and hung out Friday night, at Chris's for a change. Nothing really happened, just hung out in the basement, playing board games. Her mom did check on us a few time, "Want some cookies?" or, "Would you like something to drink?"

Chris just rolled her eyes, "I think she thinks she'll catch us doing something teenagers are not supposed to be doing together".

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Rolling on the floor in the heat of passion."

"Hmm, sounds like fun," I added in with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I thought you'd think that. Guys!! That's all you think of," Rita chimed in with a giggle.

"Not all the time. Well, maybe most of the time."

"Yeah, we know what YOU think of. Laying in your bed at night. Alone. Stroking your hard dick. Coming all over yourself," Chris grinning.

"And you're not going to tell me that either one of you don't do the same. Well, maybe not the stroking part, but you know what I mean," as I grinned back at them both as they blushed a bit. Two can play this game.

Chris looked me straight in the eye, "Maybe. Maybe I like to lay on my bed at night. Completely naked. Kneading my breasts. Rolling my hard nipples between my fingers. Pinching. Gently pulling on them.

"My other hand moving across my tummy through my bush, down across my clit, spreading my legs, through my folds slipping first one and then two fingers inside of me, feeling my wetness. Then return to my clit to gently rub."

She continued, never breaking eye contact, "Thinking about your dick. How it looks. How your balls hang down. How it feels in my hand, so hard, and so warm. Your balls, as I gently massage each of them. The tip, as it gets wet. How it feels against my tongue when I take the whole head into my mouth. The feeling when you first enter me. Filling me, then bottom out as your balls rest against my butt. When you throb inside of me as I present my bare breasts to you," as she sat up straight and put her hands behind her head, pushing her breasts out.

"How my doing? Getting blue balls yet? That should give you something to think about tonight," she grinned.

"You're sooo bad," Rita giggled.

"I know. But he likes it. Don't you? Stand up."

This time it was my turn to grin and blush.

"Thought so."

We all went outside for good night kisses and some full body contact. Even through clothes those two felt wonderful.

...

Saturday night it rained so our outside play time was out of the picture so we retreated to Rita's basement, to play some board games. They were wearing my favorite tube tops as their bare and tanned shoulders and midriffs were on display.

Taking a break, we decided it was pizza time. We were becoming regulars as the waitress now brought our drinks out without even asking. As we finished off the pizza, the juke box was calling to me to play something 'special'.

Moments later, the sounds of Percy Sledge filled the small dimly lit room;

When a man loves a woman,

I was quickly joined by my two best friends, and lovers, as each arm encircled their bare waist, their heads on each shoulder, their arms around my waist and around each other as we swayed in our tight embrace.

Can't keep his mind on nothin' else,

He'd change the world for the good thing he's found.

If she is bad, he can't see it,

She can do no wrong,

Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down...

...When a man loves a woman

He can do no wrong

He can never want some other girl

Yes when a man loves a woman

I know exactly how he feels

'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

The song ended, and I had two wet spots on my shirt as they wiped their tear streaked cheeks. I leaned in and kissed each bare shoulder. We didn't care where we were, or who was watching as our lips met in the tenderest kiss ever. Pulling back I gazed into two sets of moist eyes, and smiled.

"I Love you, Rita."

"I love you, Chris."

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Bill."

As I paid the tab on the way out, I noticed the waitress's puffy eyes. She smiled and nodded before whispering, "You know, I have seen a lot of couples come and go in here over the years; but, I have never seen anything like what the three of you have. Have a nice evening."

"Thanks. They are very special. I'm one lucky guy."

The night was still young and also still raining so we retreated back to Rita's basement. Rita shared the leftover pizza with her brother before heading downstairs, with the unspoken instruction 'to stay away'.

The night started out tame. Once we were assured that her mom and brother had gone to bed, things became a bit more heated, not too extreme, but we still had to be cautious lest we get a surprised visit, although it had never happened before. Clothes stayed on; however, each would pull their top down to let me pay homage to their sweet firm mounds and rigid nipples. I loved those tube tops.

I went home with another case of Blue Balls. They knew it and enjoyed it. I guess I did too. I didn't mind it. I had two wonderful sexy women that would tease, but then would take good care of me when time came. I was in heaven. The summer was going too fast.

The sun was out in force the next day and by noon the humidity has all but vanished. We had made plans the previous evening to get together and lounge around Chris's uncle's lake. A thought crossed my mind as to the amount of swimwear that would be on show, or lack of. I was hoping for 'lack of'. The vision of the two of them lying in the sun - bare, skin glistening fueled my fantasy as I stroked myself to completion that night in my bed, thereby taking care of my blue ball situation.

...

Pulling in, Chris jumped out, undid the combination lock as we went in, closing and locking the gate after us. A thought crossed my mind, 'Would her uncle come out to check on us again? I wouldn't think so. After all, he checked me out last week.'

The girls were quickly down to their bikinis to offer a view I would never get tired of taking in. I find watching girls undress, even if it's just to their bikinis is HOT. There was the usual teasing: bending over in front of me putting their smooth breasts on display; areolas just barely hidden. Each would grin as they would catch me checking them out. I watched as they each oiled themselves up with sun tan lotion as they would reach inside their top to rub the nipple or into the waistband to rub across the hidden girl fur. All the time watching me as I watched. Grinning all the time. Half an hour later, they rolled onto their fronts, reaching behind as they untied and unhooked their top, letting them fall to their sides.

"Would you like to do our backs?" Chris asked.

I had done this last time we were out here, but that time they had left their tops tied. Was the afternoon going in the direction I had dreamed of? Picnic table? I was glad I brought some condoms, I hope I had brought enough, as I moved to Chris's side to begin applying - massaging the lotion to her bare back.

"Do you think we will get a surprise visit from your uncle?" I asked.

"No. They all went with my parents to visit my grandparents and won't be back until later. That's why I spent the night at Rita's," she said casually as my hands moved across her lower back just above the bottom, up her sides to brush against some exposed side boob. Chris groaned.

"My turn," I heard from my right side as I looked over to see Rita sitting on her knees undoing her top before tossing it to the side. The site of her bare breasts keeps getting better and better: from moonlight, to her bedroom, basement, and now in full sun. The texture and colors of her skin, the auroras, and nipples on full display. She watched as I seared her image into my brain as she gave me that sultry look while moving her hands up across her breasts, flicking the nipples, to lock her hands behind her head. I almost filled my shorts right there, and she knew it, as a smile appeared. This was going to be one hell of a day. I could see it coming.

Chris was watching also, and not wanting to steal her best friend's thunder, lay there quietly as she also watched my reaction.

"Chris, come here."

I watched as Chris stood and walked over to kneel down next to her best friend, as she struck the same pose. Again, I was awe struck as I took in the texture of her flawless skin, creamy white breasts, and the vivid colors of the coral pink areola and erect nipples sitting high on her chest.

"See anything you like?" grinned Rita as they both swayed back and forth.

On my knees, I crawled over between them, first licking Rita's left nipple then Chris's right, before moving back to Rita's awaiting lips then to Chris's.

"Let's go for a swim. Last one to the raft is a LOOSER," as they both jumped up. Their bottoms gone in a flash, as I watched two tight bare backsides shake as they ran to the water. I wasn't that good of a swimmer, so I was in no hurry as the view was worth it. I wondered what the penalty was going to be for the looser, as I dropped my shorts and began my swim to the raft.

About half way there I looked up to see my two naked girlfriends standing facing me. Water beading up on their skin, droplets falling from their erect nipples, water cascading down their flat tummies, and through the honey colored triangles. While the cold water was trying to do a bit of a shrinkage job on me, the vision before me was having the opposite effect.

I reached the raft and climbed out of the water to stand there taking in the site of their completely nude forms as they lay next to each other, propped up on their elbows. It's probably true that a totally nude woman isn't as sexy as one with just a little on, but the form of a naked woman in a natural scene is a wonder to behold. The texture and color of each areola surrounding each erect nipples was stunning. Rita's cinnamon colored areola and Chris's coral pink were breath taking. The sunlight brought out the yellow hue of their wispy pubic hair to almost the color of corn silk. The swollen lips beneath gave a hint of the darker crease that ran down the middle, which they helped bring into view as each parted their legs a bit. My dick jumped.

"It's all little," I heard Chris giggle as I emerged from the water. It wasn't that little, maybe half mast, but I knew that wasn't going to last long. Right then it throbbed as I continued to take in their bareness. It throbbed again. They watched in fascination as it throbbed and expanded to full horizontal hardness. My scrotum still tightly tucked up as it desperately tried to get warm.

"Wow! That was amazing," Chris gasped.

"I've never seen anything like that," Rita added, "Why don't you come and sit next to us?"

"I hope somebody brought some heavy duty sun lotion. I don't think the end of my dick is going to like all of this direct sunlight. Going home with a sunburn there would probably not be too comfortable... Be difficult to explain to my parents why I was walking funny. I could see it now, 'Yeah, the end of my dick got sunburnt when Rita, Chris, and I were out sunbathing in the nude'." That brought on a laughing fit.

"Yeah. Like us trying to explain why our nipples are so sore," they each laughed.

"Actually, we did think of that, and did bring some; but, we also thought it wouldn't be out in the direct sun light all that much, if you know what I mean," Rita stated as they both grinned at me before leaning over to grasp the base of my erection to gently kiss the very tip then to run her tongue up the underside and around the crown. Chris and I watched in amazement as she looked up at me while taking the entire purple plum into her mouth for the first time. I could only groan as the warmth and wetness of her mouth surrounded the cooler head.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers