Graduation Summer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris stood and looked down and smiled, her finger tracing over her juices that were running down my chin before leaning in to taste herself as our lips met then rising off and leaving. I watched as Rita slowly rose, her labia extending along my shaft as she withdrew, stopping momentarily as the tip parted her folds before standing completely. My dick flopping down to my thigh. It was one of the most intense sessions we had had to that point in our relationship.

We all embraced, kissed, and exchanged "I Love You's" before heading into the water to rinse off and returning to our towels to catch some more afternoon sun before dressing and driving them back to Rita's. We all exchanged farewell embraces and kisses, as they wished me the best at my upcoming school registration.

The summer was getting better and better. Who would have thought?