Graduation Summer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and sat up grinning, "That's only one place where it will be out of the sun. WE have more, many more places."

"We sure do," Chris added before leaning in from the other side to grasp the base and cup my scrotum as I watched her mouth engulf my hardness. Her head doing a head bob as I watched her lips move over the ridges of the crown.

"If you don't cum, how would you like to be inside of me right here and now?" Chris asked as she sat up as Rita and I looked at her in total amazement as she straddled and then started to impale herself on my bare - unprotected dick. I groaned.

"Chris, you can't do that! Not yet at least," Rita quickly said. The 'Not yet at least' didn't register with me, but I agreed.

"Chris. Don't do that!! Even if I don't cum, I would be so nervous. I could never forgive myself if something went horribly wrong."

"I know. You're both right. But the thought of it makes me tingle inside," she grinned back as she rose off leaving a trail of love juices.

"Come on. Time to put that picnic table to good use," as I jumped into the water surfacing to hear two more splashes as we all made a beeline to shore.

We all came out of the water on shore at about the same time. I again watched as water cascaded down their lean bodies and through their 'girl fur'. Nipples standing erect from the cold water.

"Look. It's not as little as it was before," Chris giggled as she toweled herself dry.

"I think it's getting ready for us," Rita added as she toweled herself.

I just stood there and watched as they dried themselves from behind, bending over with their legs slightly apart, cute little bottoms in the air, their folds peeking out from the juncture. My dick throbbed.

Turning to face me, each grinning as they knew exactly the view they had offered, they studied the affect it was having. "Here, let us dry that for you," as I felt two sets of hands drying first my chest, back, legs, butt, and finally one hand on my scrotum and one hand along my hardened dick.

"How many condoms did you guys bring?"

"Two."

"Two, and you?"

"Four."

They both laughed, "You think you can get it up eight times?"

"I was a boy scout. Be Prepared was our motto. Besides, I'm up for the challenge, so to speak," as I laughed back at them.

"Come here. I need each of you. To feel each of you. To taste each of you. To be inside each of you. To LOVE each of you."

An embrace followed. Followed by passionate kisses. My lips on Rita's, then Chris's. Rita's lips on Chris's as their chests met. My lips on Rita's nipples then tuning to suck on Chris's. Pressing Rita back to the picnic table, I spread their towels down.

"Lay down."

I moved one of the benches to the end of the table and sat as Rita laid back, her butt at the edge, her feet on each side of me as I gazed into her open and glistening pussy. I had heard the guys talk about eating pussy. Gordon talking how his girlfriend wouldn't let him "do it"; but that she would let him eat her to his heart content. I could hear gasps and moans as I looked up to watch as Chris attacked her friend's nipples. Her tongue on the left while her fingers rubbed and pinched the right.

Leaning in to plant a kiss at her opening before my tongue separated her puffy velvet folds as I pressed into her opening, maybe only and inch - probing, but her reaction was extraordinary, as she let out a deep moan as she gripped my hair to hold me in place. Traveling upward in search of her center of pleasure; her scent and taste intoxicating. Her clit was already engorged when I finally gently sucked it into my mouth and rolled it slowly with my lips. Her hips went crazy, thrusting at me and her head was rolling from side to side on the table in her ecstasy. I felt inordinately proud of myself that I could drive her to such heights.

Chris looked down and smiled as she watched in amazement as my tongue danced along Rita's engorged clit, realizing what awaited her.

"Put your finger in me," as she spread her legs even farther.

Entering her warmth knuckle deep produced and other loud gasp as I gently and deeply probed her warmth.

"More."

Two fingers now probed deep into her. Turning and probing. The G-spot was an unknown thing back then, but that didn't mean it didn't exist as my probing hit it a few times producing satisfying gasps.

"Don't stop. Whatever you do, Don't stop," she panted, her hips gyrating and rising off the table before clamping around my head as I felt her internal walls contract and pulsate around my fingers as a primal groan filled the air.

Chris had stepped back to watch her friend being pleasured rubbing her own nipples, as I continued my onslaught on her clit producing another contraction and cry.

"Stop. Come up here and kiss me," she gasped as she came to a sitting position. I stood and our lips locked as she pulled us together.

"I can't believe what you just did. You like how I taste?" she said licking her own lips, before Chris came in to kiss me hard.

"I like how you taste," Chris cooed as they looked deep into each other and kissed again.

"Bill, I want you inside me," she said softly was she laid back down opening her legs wide as Chris handed me an unwrapped condom.

Standing before her opened legs I watched as my length slid between her lubricated folds. Looking up, our eyes met as I paused with the head near her entrance, Chris's hand wrapped around my base guided it to separate her folds. Poised at her entrance, I penetrated her fully in one stroke as we both let out a gasp.

Chris returned to Rita's nipples occasionally leaving to enjoy a full kiss between the two as I watched.

I slowly stroked in and out. Chris came to my side, as we both watched as I penetrated and then withdrew. Our lips met as I continued my slow thrusting. Rita's breasts in sync with my thrusting. I wasn't going to last much longer, given everything that had happened, and we both knew it, as Rita sat up to lock her legs behind me to pull me deep into her.

"Do it to me," she panted as our lips met.

Increasing the pace, I came with a fury moments later, as I plunged into her depths and released. I felt her squeeze.

Pulling away, our eyes met, "I love you Rita". Kiss

"I love you Bill." Kiss.

Turning to Chris, "I love you Chris". Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

Chris turned to Rita, "I love you Rita". Kiss

"I love you Chris." Kiss.

We stood there embraced, as I softened inside of her before pulling back and leaving her warmth.

"Let me get cleaned up," I said removing the condom and walking into the water to rinse off, leaving the two behind.

"You're next," Rita smiled up at her friend before exchanging as deep kiss.

"What did it feel like when he was down there? Kissing you. Was it better than when he uses his hand?"

"It was heaven. And, yes, it was a world of difference. I can't wait to watch, and help, when he does you," as they each smiled at each other.

I came up to Chris from behind and embraced her. My flaccid dick fitting between those luscious firm cheeks, my hands reaching around to cup her firm breasts, fingers toying with her erect nipples as she leaned back to rest her head on my shoulder offering the side of her neck to my lips. Leaning in, my lips gently nibbled from below her ear to the base of her neck. She groaned as she turned around to wrap her arms around my neck, pulling us together as our lips met. My hands moving up and down her bare back cupping and squeezing lower globes, as Rita watched from the side.

"Lay down."

Chris knew exactly what I meant and what was about to happen to her as she positioned herself on the table, her legs wide open. But first, I needed to taste those hard nipples.

Pulling her to a sitting position, my lips first flicked the right nipple, then the left. Each producing a gasp as I left a trail of kisses down her front, through the golden forest, to the glistening opening. She lay back as I stared at the pink folds that peeked out from the dark gash splitting her swollen mound surrounded in that forest of honey blonde curls I moved my face closer and could smell her musky aroma. Her pussy throbbed with life. My tongue shot out and pushed between her folds. I flicked it up and down her slit. I clamped my lips around her swollen nub before my tongue finding her opening as I pushed it into her steamy passage.

She tasted much like Rita: musky, salty, with a bit of sweetness. Looking up, I watched as Rita was taking each erect nipple in her mouth before lightly dragging her teeth across the tip. Another groan as I continued on what lay before me: alternating between the tip of my tongue circling the hard nub and gently sucking it into my mouth as her legs spread even farther.

"Put your fingers in me," she hissed.

Two fingers slipped into her with ease, as her hips rose from the table. Her love juices drippling down between her butt cheeks.

"Fuck me with your fingers," her breathing becoming more rapid, as I noted that was the first time I had ever heard that word from either of them. I smiled in satisfaction as my fingers moved quickly in and out of her slickness. Suddenly her body went completely ridged letting out a cry that could be heard across the county as her legs clamped around my head. She needed to cum again as my tongue continued its attack on her clit followed by a low primal cry as her body shook once again.

"I need you inside of me. NOW," she panted.

An opened condom appeared in my hand as I quickly unrolled it down my hardened length. In a flurry I stood and watched as I gently began to ease myself into her warmth. Chris would have none of it, as she reached for my hips to pull my entire length into her. I watched as my entire length was quickly swallowed by her body as I bottomed out "Balls Deep". We both gasped.

"Do it to me," as her legs came up to rest on my shoulders as I plunged in and out of her as I stood and watched her breasts bobble with each thrust. Her eyes shut, mouth open.

She wanted it hard; that's what she got. Rita's hand just above my thrusting member circled her clit, as another orgasm began to build. Being my second time in less than half an hour I was able to last, but the familiar tingling in my balls was also beginning to build as I watched as her head thrashed side to side.

"OH GOD I'M COMING!!" she screamed as her body jolted upward and the inner walls of her pussy clamped down on my hardness. My balls erupted as I drove deep and filled that latex sheath before collapsing on top of her. My head on her heaving chest as I listened to her rapidly beating heart.

Nothing was said for the next few minutes as the endorphins in each of us slowly subsided.

"Wow. If I hadn't seen that, I would've never believed that.

"I've never seen you cum that intense. You were sooo out of control," I heard from my right side.

Chris grinned, "Yeah. I guess after watching you two. I was really REALLY ready for that.

"My god Bill, your dick felt so good... and so did your tongue," she giggled, "I hope I didn't wear it out," she added, looking up at me with a smile as our lips met.

"I love you Chris."

Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you Rita."

Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you Chris."

Kiss.

"I love you Rita."

Kiss.

Pulling my softening dick out they stared as it hung, glistening with Chris's love juices, and my seed safely encased. After carefully removing the condom we all hit the water, mainly to rinse off before returning to our towels for some all over "sunning". There was, of course, the job to make sure all body part were thoroughly covered with sun tan lotion. Once complete, I sat up to once again admire their bareness as their oiled up skin shimmered in the sunlight and the soft wispy straw colored mounds fluttered in the soft breeze - my balls twitched. 'Could I do a round three?' I thought to myself. 'Maybe. Get some rest time first. Re-energize first. Still half of the afternoon left.'

Retrieving three Cokes I settled on the nearest towel as I propped myself up on my elbow. For the next half hour we discussed my upcoming week at registration. They, of course, didn't fully reveal their upcoming week. I did share my fantasy of all of us going down there together, staying in the dorm, their room a few doors down, my parents in the adjoining room, and a midnight visit. That brought a round of giggles as they each toyed with their nipples as I continued to spell out the explicit details of the 'midnight visit'.

"God Bill, you're getting me all horny again," Rita sighed.

"Me too," I heard from the other side of Rita's bare body.

"There's a cure for that, you know," I offered with a snicker.

"Oh, and what might that be?" Chris snickered smugly back as she rose up to sit on her knees, Rita turning to face me with an equally smug look. We all knew where this exchange was going. They watched as my dick throbbed as it began the erection process.

"I love watching it grow," Chris whispered.

"Me too. It turns me on each time I watch it."

"OK. Back to the cure for hornyness. There are two parts to the cure: diet and sensory," they each looked at me like I had grown a third eye.

"Diet? Sensory? What are you talking about?" Chris asked with a bewildered look.

"Yeah, diet. You know. The taste of lips, an erect nipple, love juices, a hard dick, pre-cum.

"But there is also a sensory part. The feeling of a tongue being dragged across an erect nipple, or across the head of a growing, or erect dick. The feeling of a tongue, or finger, gliding over an erect clitoris. Or the feeling of being penetrated by fingers or an erect dick."

I had their attention as they each grinned back at me, as my dick continued to throb and lengthen.

"Let's go rinse off. I think I like the taste of natural nipple over a cocoa butter nipple."

"Yeah, and I like the taste of natural dick over cocoa butter dick," Rita chuckled as we all ran to the water and began the rinsing process. The process of ridding each nipple of the cocoa butter taste involved hand rinsing each nipple followed by a 'taste test' followed by more hand rinsing followed by... Well, you get the picture. My dick underwent the same process.

"Is the 'diet' helping?" I asked.

Looking at each other, Chris grinned back, "It's starting to. We think we need other things on the menu, before moving to the 'sensory' part of the cure".

"Come on," I said as took each one of their hands as my hardness led the way back to the shaded picnic table.

"Sit," Chris said to me as she pointed to the table. I took up the position each of them had earlier; laying back with my opened legs as she sat between. I felt her cool right hand grasp the base of my dick as she cradled my tight sack with her left. Rita appeared to my right as our lips and tongues met - my hand cupping and gently massaging her firm right breast while gently pinching the nipple. The next thing I felt was Chris sucking my right testicle into her mouth, her tongue bathing it before gently pulling back, stretching my now loose scrotum until my ball pops out of her mouth. I let out a groan. Chris smiles as she proceeds to my left one and does the same thing. Rita is watching, totally fascinated.

"I want to do that," I hear from my left.

Chris's tongue now circles under ridge of my engorged dick before traveling along the valley on the underside before returning to probe the opening that was now oozing pre-cum. I groaned as her warm wet mouth engulfed the entire swollen head as her left hand gently massaged each saliva coated testicle as an occasional finger would travel over that sensitive spot at the base of my scrotum. She began to massage it, exploring the most sensitive parts as it surged in her mouth, tracing the ridge along the head of my dick and then giving a long, slow lick over the steely shaft.

Rita pulled back to offer her swollen right nipple to my awaiting lips producing a sharp intake as she gasped again at that familiar sensation, my right hand now finding her erect left nipple.

Chris's head slowly bobbed as her lips moved up and down from the flared ridge to the tip, occasionally pulling away completely to kiss the tip and the underside. She looked up to watch as her friend's left breast disappeared into my mouth, her pussy throbbed.

"Want to switch?" Chris asked. Without a word they traded places as Chris's lips met mine, and my right hand found her equally firm breast and erect nipple.

Rita's touch was different but equally simulating; her left hand cradled and gently massaged my hanging scrotum before leaning down to take my entire scrotum in her mouth, her tongue doing magical things. I let out another groan as her finger flicks across the base of my ball sack. Rita follows Chris's example by gently pulling back on my scrotum until it pops out of her mouth.

She sits up and gives me a satisfying smile, as the index finger of her right hand lightly followed the raphe across my scrotum, up the shaft, through valley, to the tip, spreading the newly formed pre-cum around. I groaned through Chris's lips. She pulls back and watches her friend as the warmth of her mouth covered the sensitive head as about half my length disappeared. We both gasped at the sight. My right hand moved from her breast to between her legs as she gave me access to probe her wet folds before inserting two fingers. Her head went back as she let out a gasp.

Her right nipple found its way back to my awaiting lips as my tongue circled and flicked the erect nub while I probed her insides.

"I need you inside me," Chris gasped, "Lie down on the bench

"We're going to share this," Chris grinned at her best friend before looking at me to say, "You can't cum until you've been in each of us. We, on the other hand are going to cum as many times as possible".

Laying down flat on the bench, my dick safely encased, Chris straddled my hips as Rita lined up my aching erection with Chris's sopping opening. Bending her knees, she sat as once again we joined in one motion, each letting out a gasp.

A few moments later, Chris opened her eyes and looked at her friend, "Why don't you go up there and ride his lips?"

Rita grinned. This was new. I had never had them both at the same time. My dick throbbed inside Chris at the thought.

"I felt that. I think he likes that idea," She grinned.

Rita straddled my awaiting tongue and gently positioned herself to allow access to her engorged clit, her fur against the base of my nose as I inhaled her essence. I first licked her clit before gently sucking it into my mouth. She gasped.

Flexing her knees, Chris partially stood and hovered as she slowly withdrew. The tip separating her folds before lowering herself back down.

Chris picked up speed, as I worked Rita's clit. Moments later Rita ground her mound against me as she let out a cry and shook.

"Awesome. Let's switch," Chris panted.

In a flash they changed places; Chris rose off my dick and Rita off my tongue to straddle my hips as Chris lined everything up just as Rita sank down. Between Chris's love juices and Rita's own post orgasm wetness, I entered her tight warmth effortlessly as Chris took her position on my tongue. As Rita rode me, her hands reached around to cup Chris's breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers, her own erect nipples gliding over Chris's bare back, my tongue doing its magic on Chris's clit.

Moans, cries, and gasps could be heard as three naked teenagers pleasured themselves and each other. Chris was the first to erupt in a powerful orgasm as she pressed her mound to my lips as I continued relentlessly. Rita had increased her pace, flexing her knees to rise to almost full withdrawal only to slam back to become fully impaled as she worked her own clit. Rita cried out as she came. Moments later, I felt my balls tighten and erupt. All movement stopped. The only sounds were the birds and three out-of-breath sweaty teenagers as Chris leaned back into Rita for support, her hands still cupping Chris's breasts. I watched as Rita leaned in to first kiss Chris's exposed neck before she turned and their lips met.