Graduation Summer Ch. 13

Story Info
Bill and Chris's first alone time at the pond.
7.9k words
4.76
8k
2

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

The phone rang late Sunday morning.

"Hey," Chris. Hmmm wonder what's up.

"Hey there. What's up?"

"Well, it's a nice beautiful day and was wondering if you want to meet up at our lake in a bit."

"Sure. How soon?"

"How about around 12:30?"

"Sounds good. See you then."

I didn't think anything of it. The weather had lifted from the humid days, and the three of us hadn't had some serious 'play' time in a while. I smiled as I hung up the phone and went to shower and shave.

...................

I pulled into the lane and parked behind Chris's car, which left a short walk down a foot path to the lake. Coming through the last of the trees the vision in front of me took my breath away. I gasped. Chris, and only Chris, was lying on her back on top of the picnic table. Naked. Legs slightly parted. Our eyes met as she smiled back. Not a nervous smile, but one of anticipation.

I looked around looking for Rita.

"She's not here. Just you and me. It was her idea, to get us some one-on-time. She realized that WE never had our own time together. Never had our own time to make love. Besides our first time in Rita's basement, I've never really been made love to. So, Bill, make love to me. And, Yes, she will get ALL of the details," she added with a grin.

This was going to be an afternoon of "Love Making"! Maybe a "Screw" later, but definitely major "Love Making". I was intent on giving Chris as much pleasure as I gave Rita the first time we made love in her bedroom.

Walking to the table Chris watched as I once again took in her nude form. I'd seen Chris naked a number of times, but not like this. Seductive. Offering herself. Her smooth lightly tanned breasts slightly flattened against her chest while the pink erasure nipples pointed skyward surrounded by the coral pink areola. Her ribs were little cages that strained when she inhaled. Her long tanned and toned torso ending at the golden triangle of soft downy hair. Her toned 'runner's legs slightly parted as she slid one foot up to lay to the side. From my angle I could make out the delicate slit separating the puffy Venus mound.

Cupping her face in my hands, I leaned in to kiss her soft lips as she held my face in her hands.

The initial touch of her lips was like someone brushing a feather across mine, and it sent a rolling warmth down through my whole body. I trembled. We had kissed before; but, not like this. Alone, in anticipation of our 'Love Making'. We gently rubbed our lips together, enjoying the contact, the moist touching. She sighed into my mouth, slipping her arms around my neck. Our heads began to move, slowly, side to side, bringing our lips into greater contact as hunger started to claim us.

I tentatively slipped my tongue forward, and Chris met it with enthusiasm, thrusting hers right back into my mouth. Her juicy lips rolled all over mine, sending waves of pleasure running down my back.

"Close your eyes... Just focus on my touch."

I knew her body from all our times together. Knew what she liked and what turned her on. This was going to be fun.

Leaning over her chest, I tasted, licked, and suckled each nipple before gently pulling each nipple away from her chest with my lips. A low moan escaped her lips. The teasing went on, long licks, running my tongue in circles around her areolas until they shined with my spit. Sitting back and gazing at each erect nipple glistening from my kisses and sucking, I moved my finger to start drawing circles around one of Chris's perky breasts. The circles slowly shrank in size until I was flicking an erect nipple. The nipple felt like hard rubber against the pad of my finger. I added my thumb and rolled her nipple. Another low moan escaped her lips as I again gently sucked and pulled on her with my mouth. I savored the suppleness of her skin, the delicate texture of her nipple, the feeling of her breast against my lips as she cradled the back of my head, pressing my face against the sweet satin softness of her breasts as her nipple grated across my cheek.

"My god I love what you do to my nipples. From the first time in Rita's basement. Nobody has ever treated them like that. Giving them that kind of attention." Well, maybe one special best friend she thought and smiled at that memory.

I watched as my fingers continued their journey down her taut tummy and into her golden forest, twirling my fingers through her feathery plain of hair. She opened her legs more for me, anticipating my next stop as my fingers moved down the outside of her left thigh, stopping at her knee before moving to the sensitive inner thigh. Her legs opened further as her glistening folds came into view as my lone index finger made its way to the two banks of flesh that parted willingly, giving way to the velvety interior that I briefly massaged. Her lips began to quiver then emit a breathy sigh.

Leaning in, I again licked each erect nipple. A moan escaped her lips as now two fingers entered her wetness.

"Oh my god," her hips raising off the table. The strong arch in her back pressed her breasts forward and her stomach heaved in and out causing her bellybutton to rise and fall.

She quickly parted her legs wider, offering me greater access which I willingly accepted.

Leaning back, I watched as my glistening fingers traveled up her folds to the now exposed, and engorged pink button. Her legs spread to the max, eyes still shut, mouth slightly opened, her chest rising and falling. Gently. Oh so gently. My finger circled the base of her love button. Bringing another, "aaahhh!!" Her own white love juices starting to seep out of her. She was close; but, not 'Yet'. As my hand withdrew.

Standing, and grinning, I began my undressing as she watched intently with a mischievous grin, "I'll get you for teasing me like that".

"Just getting you warmed up," as I leaned in to kiss her soft lips and stroke her soft breasts.

Stepping out of my shorts and standing. My swollen hardness pointing straight ahead, my soft sack hung as she took in the outline of each testicle and the throbbing veins running along my hardness.

Reaching out, the palm of her hand cupped my scrotum, the fingers lightly stroking the perineum while gently massaging each testicle. I let out a groan as my dick throbbed in her hand. She grinned as her fingers lightly made their way up the raphe, through the frenulum valley, to spread the forming pre-cum around the swollen head. I gasped as my dick throbbed again.

"I love how I can make it do that. That I can make it sooo hard." she grinned.

Sitting up and turning to face me with her legs apart, her left hand now joining in as she again cupped my hanging scrotum as I leaned to cup her left breast and lightly kissing her lips.

"You know something? You're only the second person to look and touch me like this."

"Second? I know of one. You mean your ex-girlfriend never took the time to appreciate all of this," as she continued to massage my walnut sized balls and spread the pre-cum before leaning in to kiss the tip. I watched as the swollen plum disappeared into her mouth. Our eyes never leaving each other's.

I shook my head and gasped at her touch.

Pulling back, "Stupid bitch. She never knew what she had. I'm not about to let all of this go ignored and unappreciated," my dick throbbed again.

Releasing her grip on my package, she again lay back on the table, legs hung over the edge, spread wide apart as I once again took in the site before me, but in more detail. Her dusky pussy lips peeked out at me. They were slim and tight, and glisteningly wet. Her clitoris was hidden inside of its slim hood, which ran out over the top of her slit. There were small, shining webs of moisture all around that had leaked out of her. She was as worked up as I was.

"My Gosh, you make me soooo wet. Feel."

Without letting go of her breast, my left hand traveled up her inner right thigh to the source of her wetness as my fingers again pressed against her folds and easily sinking knuckle deep into her as her legs spread further apart my thumb gently grazing her swollen clit. Her head back and eyes closed, as she let out a low primal groan.

"My turn for confession. YOU are only the second person to see me like this. And I'm not going to tell you who the other person was, only that they really appreciated everything down there too."

I had my guess on who that might be, but decided to keep it to myself, as the name "Rita" passed through my brain, as I continued my probing.

Even in the outdoors, her sweet musky scent filled the air. Her scent. My cock started to throb. Her breathing intensifying as she reached for her nipples to roll between her fingers and pinch, hips rising off the table.

Moving the bench to the end of the table, I sat between her spread legs as her feet rested on the bench on either side of me. Her pussy was now at eye level, and what a view!! She seemed to relish the expression on my face as I watched that fuzzy, fleshy opening parting wide and inviting me in to savor her sweet delicacy.

I started with broad strokes, brushing the flat of my tongue across all the pink flesh of her hot and wet folds. Soon she was soaking wet and I didn't know how much of it was my saliva or her own love juice. From the strong taste of it, I'd have had to guess it was mostly her. I considered holding her open with a pair of fingers while my tongue caressed her folds, but decided not to. I could cover more of her flesh with one lick if I wasn't spreading her. The puffiness of her pussy lent well to me pushing my tongue through her cleft in long, slow licks. With each deep kiss my tongue slathered across all of her, her outer folds, her dusky lips, her inner flesh, and her engorged clit.

Now Chris was squirming, her legs now high in the air spread to their maximum. She writhed and squeaked in the most wonderful way, submitting her most private of erogenous zones fully to my explosive fascination.

I tickled her thigh, licked and sucked at her labia, driving her wild until she groaned and arched her back, clutching at her breasts and mashing her slick mound against my hungry mouth.

"Bill. Suck on my clit!!" she panted as she reached down to pull the protective hood up exposing the engorged pink pearl.

I jutted out my tongue and quickly circled the pink button with a touch as light as a feather. And just with that quick touch, Chris moaned sharply, and her legs shut around my head. In small circles and then larger ones, I massaged her sex with my tongue and mouth. She couldn't contain herself and began to buck. Her hand gripped my head and she pulled me towards her.

"Deep inside me. NOW!!" as I pushed two fingers deep into her across the G-spot. I made it a feast. I'm not sure how long I spent between her legs. Could've been ten minutes, could've been thirty. I wasn't keeping track of time. I was on a mission. I wasn't going to stop until I made her cum.

With that, I went back to work, and went straight to her clit. I rolled out my tongue and swirled it around that tiny button, fast and firm. I alternated between swirling around it and licking across it, up and down, left and right. I felt Chris's legs lock and tighten around my head. She was moaning again, louder and sharper than before.

"Yes, right there. That's the spot, Bill. That's it. Yes!!"

My hands on her breasts switched to focusing solely on her sensitive nipples, on pinching them, rolling them between my fingers, playing with them every way I could.

"I love the way you eat my pusssy! Yes! Eat me, Billl. Eat meeeee! NOOOOOOOO!"

With my fingers toying with her nipples and my tongue furiously stimulating her clit, it was only a few more moments before Chris went off.

Her back suddenly arched up as she cried out. Then, just as suddenly, she leaned forward and grabbed my hair, taking two thick fistfuls of it. She moaned loudly, her chest heaving up and down. For my part, I simply flattened my tongue against her clit and kept it there, letting Chris ride out her orgasm while I smothered that little lightning rod of pleasure. She bucked into my face as her climax coursed through her. The first contractions were incredibly strong as she rode my face like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, I could hear and feel her orgasm fade. Her moans got softer, her fingers clutching my hair loosened, and her locked legs relaxed. When the last wave of her orgasm was gone, Chris released me and fell back against the table like a lump.

Panting, "Bill, I want you inside me. NOW. Put your bare hard dick in me. I want to feel you inside of me with NOTHING between us."

"Chris, I would love to do that. To be deep inside of you. My bare dick feeling the walls of your hotness and wetness. But, we can't take the chance. Something could go wrong. Let me be inside you with a condom."

Chris had been on the pill for a while, so she knew she was safe. But, the two of them had agreed that the first time without a condom would be a special time with all three of us together. A first time for each of us. That was the plan.

"You're right, which is why we both love you sooo much. We know you would never do anything to hurt or put either of in jeopardy.

"But, it would have been fun. And felt soo GOOD!

"Come on. Get inside of me!!" she grinned and spread her legs.

Pulling her to a sitting position: my dick safely encased as I nestled between her soft folds, the tip barley below her cute navel, her breasts pressed against my chest, my hands cupping each butt cheek pulling us together, and her arms around my neck as our lips meet. Gently at first, as I nibbled on her upper lip. The softness of her lips pulled me in as the warmth of her tongue slipped between my lips and into my mouth as my hands move up her smooth bare back. The kiss intensifies as our lips press hungrily together.

Breaking the kiss, we gaze into each other's eyes as she reaches between us to line me to her wetness rubbing the tip of the swollen head against her dewy folds before placing it at her entrance. Again, our lips meet.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you Chris"

"And I love Rita," I added.

"And I love Rita," Chris added, as our lips meet again, her hands finding my butt cheeks and pulls me slowly into her. In one stroke, I am balls deep as we each savor the sensations of our joining. Her inner walls, viscous and warm, squeezed me from all sides, milking me with her deepest muscles.

"Oh god, I can't believe how you fit inside me," she moaned. "You're so big."

Time stops for each of us. Leaning back a bit, she presents her engorged nipples to feast on. I quickly take each into my mouth, tasting, dragging my teeth gently across each, bringing a gasp and a moan.

Lying completely back, her legs now on my shoulders, I started a nice slow motion, long strokes finishing deep inside of her, pulling out to the very edge of her warm treasure, my dick coated with her white love juice before returning to fill her. I slide both hands into Chris's, intertwining our fingers and holding on as I held her arms above her head. She began to occasionally close her eyes with a brief withdrawal into herself to savor the pleasure as I hear her gasp at each penetration. As I withdraw, she opens her eyes and our eyes meet, and lock onto each other as I move to refill her with my entire length. The love of our joining passing between us without a word being spoken as I slowly continue.

If I had to describe the expression that began to subsequently develop on her face, it would simply be the perfect distillation of joy. Her eyes were filled with silent laughter. Her mouth curled at the sides, struggling to maintain composure before it flourished into a fully realized grin that reached ear to ear.

I pick up the pace slightly as she rotated her hips until I was moving across that sweet spot inside. Minutes later her eyes roll back in her head, as she trembles underneath me, the tendons on her neck straining, mouth open in a silent scream, her hands now clutching at open air. I pushed her legs back, tilting her hips up for deeper penetration. My arms reached around her knees, holding her exposed, as I continued driving deeply inside of her, slow and steady, her blissful, warm softness enveloping me and coaxing me to orgasm as my balls begin to tighten.

"I'm going to cum," I gasp.

"YES!! Cum for me. Cum for me!!" as I drove deep into her and released with a loud "AHHHH!", my dick throbbing inside with each release.

Recovering, Chris sat up as we hugged. Our sweaty bodies pressed as her breasts slid across my chest. My softening dick still resting inside her warmth as she gave me a squeeze. We kissed as we expressed our love for each other and for Rita.

"That was absolutely wonderful and beautiful. I have never felt anything like that. I have never been made love to. I've imagined what it would be like. The closeness, the tenderness," she purred as we kissed.

I begin to withdraw, "Not yet. I want to feel you inside of me for a while," as she gave me another squeeze. "Rita was right. We needed this time together. Alone. And we still have the rest of the afternoon. I wonder what we will do now," she giggled.

"Let's go for a swim. Get cleaned up. Then I'm sure we can think of something to do," I added with a smirk.

We swam, played, groped, and leaving the water refreshed and ready for the next round. We decided to work on our all-over tans. I could tell that Chris had, as her tan lines were less pronounced, I was sure that she hadn't been sun bathing by herself. Or applying sun tan lotion to her back by herself. The three of us had been here many times on the past few weeks: sunning, swimming, and most important - taking care of each other's needs.

I never went home from a day at this lake with a case of 'Blue Balls'. Quite the opposite; each night I slept like a baby. An image of the two of them - sunning popped into my brain. Did they take care of each other? From the way I had watched them interact when the three of us were together, naked, and going at it, I was sure there was more than just innocent sun tan lotion. But they were best friends, and had brought me into their friendship, for which I will be forever grateful.

"I have some Cokes over there in the cooler. Why don't you go over and get us some?"

Opening the cooler, there were about six Cokes covered in ice cubes. Looking up, I again took in Chris's nude form as she lay on her back, legs slightly parted, and the ever present erect nipples point skyward. An idea formed in my head as I grinned to myself.

"Here you go," setting the Coke next to her as I sat down on my knees along her side. I put the ice cube in my mouth for a bit before taking it out and leaning over to lick her hot sun bathed erect nipple.

Her eyes popping open, "Oh My God. What was that?"

Sitting up, "Did you like it?" I grinned.

"Just caught me by surprise. Do it again."

She watched as I put the cube back in my mouth for a few moments, before removing it, leaning over to lick the other nipple.

"OH MY. That feels sooo good. The coldness of your tongue on my warm nipple."

"Well, how about this?" as I took the cube and lightly touched it to first one nipple, then slowly dragging it across her chest, to the other holding it there as it melted, sending little lines of cold water down her side as she gasped as the coldness was replaced by the warmth of my mouth. Kind of like the scene in the 1986 movie '9 ½ weeks'.

Then another idea formed, as I started kissing my way down her body, tasting the cocoa butter lotion along the way to the top of her golden triangle. I had a pretty good idea Chris knew what I had in mind, but I don't think she was prepared for what happened next as she opened herself up to me.

Popping the cube back into my mouth, my tongue parted her folds, which brought a gasp. I had to hurry as the cube was melting in my mouth, so I pulled it out and placed at her opening, which brought another gasp and moan. I needed more ice as I wasn't done. She wasn't done.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers