Graduation Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU could always give him one of your special blow jobs," Chris grinned as she turned to her friend, "That would definitely take the edge off."

"I could do that," Rita said ginning and nodding her head with an air of confidence, "But, I want him to go quick. Not that I mind sucking his dick and feeling his ball tighten as he cums. I just want him to recover fast and not have his dick all sensitive because of a long blow job. So, I think we should send him home Friday night with a case of 'Blue Balls' and tell him not to do anything to relieve himself as we have a surprise the next night. What do you think?"

"I like it," Chris said as she nodded.

"One more thing," Rita said, "We need to make sure our legs are really smooth, and I think we should trim our pubes, just a little. Maybe just shorten a bit. What do you think?"

"Oh, I will make sure my legs and pits are smooth. Never really trimmed down there. Never really thought about it. I know he likes both our bushes, and what lies beneath too," which brought a round of laughter.

"We could trim our bushes together," Chris whispered hesitantly as she gazed over at her friend, "That way they would look the same".

"You just want to see me naked. Again. And take advantage of me," Rita grinned.

"And your point is? Come on. There's nobody here," Chris said as she took Rita's hand and led her into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, standing naked in front of the mirror marveling at their handiwork, "I like it. Just a trim to make it a bit shorter, but enough to see the slit," Chris smiled approvingly.

"Yeah. They now match. Maybe we could convince Bill to shave his balls. Make that nut sack nice and smooth. Then we could run our tongues over it. Maybe even suck one those smooth balls into our mouth, or even the whole nut sack. Tell him it would add to the whole blow job thing," Rita giggled.

"Or WE could do it. Do you think he would trust us with a razor down there?"

"I don't know. But, think about it. He's laying down, legs spread, you holding his hard dick up and out of the way, pulling it to make the skin on the sack tight, don't want to nick him down there. Me, rubbing shaving cream all over the sack, maybe give it a little squeeze. Then taking the razor and very, very carefully removing all the little hairs. Making it as smooth as a baby's butt. Then we each get to check to make sure I didn't miss a spot."

"Hmmm. Could be fun, for everybody! Maybe he'd let us trim his pubes too."