Graduation Summer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning at her, "I need to get more ice, if you want me to continue. I've got more I want to do to you."

"Yes. MORE! Lots More!"

This time I returned with the entire ice chest. Popping another cube, my cold tongue returned to her folds as I traveled up to circle her clit before gently sucking it into my mouth, bringing a gasp as she sucked in a lung full of air while spreading her legs to the max while two fingers entered her to stroke that internal spot.

Her whole body convulsed, as her legs rapped around my head, drawing me in, as I continued my onslaught. She came one more time before releasing me and laying back, arms over her head, chest heaving as she strained to catch her breath, as I made my way up to plant a gentle kiss on those soft lips.

"I love tasting myself on you. Doesn't matter if it's your lips or your dick," she grinned.

"Ice cubes!! Where did you ever get that idea?"

"Just popped into my head. You liked?"

"Once I got over the initial surprise, it was wonderful.

"Wait till I tell Rita," she giggled, "We'll have to make sure we ALWAYS bring a good supply of ice cubes when we ALL come out here again.

"OK, my turn to play with the ice," she grinned as she sat by my side, popping a cube into her mouth.

I had an idea of where this was going, but had no idea of what the sensations would feel like.

I was hard beyond belief, as she grasped the base of my dick, my legs open wide. I could see the cube moving around inside her mouth as she looked down at me with a shit-eating grin, before lowering her head to engulf the entire engorged head. The head of my dick went from basking in its own warmth to instant cold, as a sharp intake of air filled my lungs.

"Oh my god!"

She pulled back with a satisfied smile, before popping another cube and positioning herself between my open legs. A moment later, my left testicle was engulfed inside her freezing mouth. Another sharp intake of air as I thrust my hips upward, arching my back, before letting out a groan. My right testicle was next. What had I started?

Reaching for another cube I felt it firmly press against the base of my scrotum, the perineum, and held it there. As it melted, the cold water dripped across my exposed rosebud. I was slowly being tortured. Chris was having fun. I am going to have to fuck her silly before this day is over, or slip a cube into her rosebud. I wondered how kinky Chris would get.

"Come on. I need you inside of me," she hissed. Once safely encased and kneeling beside me, "But first."

I watched as she took another cube in her mouth, held it there to gain the maximum affect, before lowering her head to take the head into her mouth, tonguing the cube, before quickly straddling my hips and impaling herself.

My cold dick filling her hot wetness as we both let out a major gasp. Chris straightened to lean her head back, breasts pointing upward as we both zeroed in on the sudden cooling and then warming of our joining. What seemed like minutes, but was probably only seconds, our parts were both enjoying the warmth of each other.

Her eyes closed as she let out a low hum and rocked her hips in a slow rhythm as if she were riding a horse. As she gazed down at me, with a sultry look, her hand moving upward, across her breasts, toying with her erect nipples, her fingers running through her hair before locking behind her head as she assumed my favorite position: breasts pulled up tight and thrust outward. My dick throbbed inside of her.

"I felt that," she grinned as she gave me a squeeze.

"I want to taste your nipples again," as we repositioned ourselves so that I was in a sitting position her legs wrapped around my butt, the last inch of my dick entering her as her folds settled on my scrotum.

"Oh my gosh! You're sooo deep inside of me. Filling and stretching me. God how I love to feel you this deep inside of me," she gasped as our lips found each other's and our tongues danced around and inside. Holding her around her waist, she leaned back on her arms to present her breasts and totally engorged nipples as I leaned in to first lick and suck on the left before moving to the right as she whimpered while I alternated between the two.

Pulling me up as we looked at each other, she hissed, "Bill. Give me a hickey on my boob. Mark me so that this week, every time I look in the mirror, I will be reminded that you were fully inside of me when you gave to me. Just like you did to Rita."

Our lips met with a passion, before beginning my journey down her neck nibbling at the exposed flesh to the center of her chest, to the inside of her right breast, before sucking hard on that soft blemish free flesh. Chris let out a gasp as she pulled me in closer and closer before closing her eyes as she savored the intense suction.

"YES! Make me yours," she hissed before releasing me.

Pulling back, we each looked down at the quarter size red mark that was forming. It would be a deep purple in a few hours.

Looking back at each other, she grinned, "Come on. Let's roll over. Get on top and do me!"

Rolling to our left, we repositioned ourselves without losing our joining I rose up in front of her, forcing her knees out to either side, and shared an excited grin with her. I reached forward and gently cupped her breasts as she adjusted her hips wider to fit me between them. Then I eased forward my dick moved deep inside the snug pink canal offered up to me with so much urgency, my loose hanging scrotum brushing against her butt.

"I don't know if I want you to go slow, or just fuck the shit out of me," she gasped as I bottomed out. Her choice of words taking me by surprise, as I gave her a slow complete stroke, followed by another, and then another.

"Oh my... I can't wait. Do it to me. Do it to me hard. Just FUCK me," she gasped as she wrapped her legs around me to lock her heals together. Pulling me in deep, I picked up the pace as we got into rhythm. Her hips meeting mine on my downward stroke. Her fingernails raking firmly across my back sending shivers, through my body, leaving light scratches along my back, as I plunged into her depth my balls slapping her butt with each down-stroke.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me, Bill."

I now held her legs and spread them wide, then put her calves on my shoulders and began to drive my cock into her. With every stroke, there was a sharp slap! as the hilt of my hard sex connected with her and a shiver ran up her spine.

"You're mine, Chris," I said, my mouth moving to one of her breasts, then the other, working on the nipples, sucking and blowing and biting gently, tugging with my teeth, then with my lips, and all the time her fingers circling her clit, caressing her lips, tugging at them, circling her clitoris, her head tossing from side to side, hips lifting, her body begging for me to take her. Hard.

"Oh God. I'm going to cum," squealed Chris.

"Me too."

"I'm close. Wait for me."

Slowing the pace a bit, I lifted her butt as I drove hard and deep. Each time bottoming out as she thrashed about under me, before, "YES!! "YES!! OH God!!"

Her body going rigid. Her internal walls convulsing as I now slammed into her. I began erupting, squirting violently inside her with warm issuances of cum that drained all the strength from my body. The moment it started, she climaxed with a bang, her whole body thundering with a full-body orgasm that left her senseless.

"I can feel you coming! I'm coming, too!" she whined into my ear.

I submitted to the sensation of the two of us orgasming together, clutching each other urgently, anchored against one another, each of us equally explosive and powerless but somehow bolstered and reassured by the comforting presence of the other.

A few moments later, I looked up as we stared into each other's sole, before our lips gently met.

Raising up a bit, "I love you Chris."

Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

Kiss.

"I love Rita."

Kiss.

"I love Rita."

Kiss.

Minutes later, as we laid in each other's arms on the outstretched blanket, her breasts against my side, her matted pubic hair tickling my thigh, "Wow. That was intense. Wonderful, but intense. Kind of animalistic in a primal way," I wispered into her ear.

"Earlier, you actually 'Made Love' to me. It was special - slow and tender. I felt loved. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. But I think sometimes I could just go for getting fucked", there's that word again this girl continues to surprise me, as she continues.

"I wasn't too rough with you, was I? I've never done it like that before."

"Rough?" she kissed me. "No, you weren't too rough, and if that was fucking, well, I feel totally fucked and I loved it," continuing, "I think a girl needs to get fucked occasionally, not that I'm an expert on the subject, just thinking out loud. To have her man just take her hard and fast, to satisfy himself on her. It lets her know that she's the sexiest thing he's ever seen. I think most people equate a man fucking a woman with him dominating her, and sometimes that's the case, but sometimes... sometimes, a woman driving her man so crazy he can't help but fuck her is the best way to show her she's in control!"

We laid there, taking in the sun and closeness of each other's naked bodies, Chris casually circling her fingers through my pubic hair, occasionally moving her index finger along my slowly reemerging shaft as I toyed with her ever present hard nipple.

Soon I was hard again as she sat upright with a mischievous grin on her face, "I want to make you cum one last time today. But this time I want you to cum on my boobs. I want to watch it shoot out onto my nipples."

"Come over here," she stood and walked over to the picnic bench and sat down as I stood before her.

My hard dick was now right at eye level, or maybe I should say 'mouth level'. She gazed up at me and grinned as I felt her cool hand wrap around my hanging scrotum to gently massage my balls. I watched as she first kissed the tip before watching as her tongue circled the head paying special attention to the valley. I groaned as the head disappeared as she started to bob her head, her left hand still cradling my balls, her right hand moved up and down in rhythm with her mouth, her little breasts bobbing in sync with her head bob, as she would look up at me the corners of her mouth turning up with a grin. She was having fun. She swirled her tongue around my head, and nibbled softly on the underside.

"I love sucking your big, fat, and hard cock... Do you like watching your dick move between my lips? To watch my lips move over the ridge... To watch my tongue swirl around this little opening?"

My dick throbbed in her hands.

"Thought so," as a naughty and mischievous grin spread across her face as she rubbed the slickened head across her cheek before placing a tender kiss on the very tip.

Returning to her mission, her head bobbed and bobbed and bobbed. Her hand keeping rhythm with her bobbing.

Minutes later, "I'm cumming I groaned," as she pulled her mouth away and pointed my dick to her right breast. I erupted once again. Her left hand gently squeezing my balls as they emptied... milking them. Even after the previous orgasms, I still had a powerful load as I first coated her young right breast the then the left before dribbling down the center of her chest.

Pulling back, she gave the head one last kiss and licked off the last remnants. I then watched in complete amazement as she rubbed the thick white pools into each of her breasts spending a lot of time to rub it into each nipple and over the now darkening hickey.

"I want to feel you on me for a while," she grinned.

.......................

Ten minutes after leaving the lake, Chris; standing in Rita's bedroom doorway, "I need a shower".

"I'll bet you do!!" giggled Rita, "I'm surprised you can still walk straight and not bow-legged. Go take your shower. I want details," sniffing, "What's that smell?"

"His cum, on my boobs," Chris grinned as she turned for the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, Chris emerges: her hair wrapped in a towel and a towel wrapped around her with the top barely covering her pink areola and the bottom just below her pubic hair.

Closing the door, "I wasn't sure if anybody else was home, otherwise I would have left the towel in the bathroom."

"Nope, just us. Now - Details. How did it go? Did he take care of you, and vice versa? And what did you mean 'his cum on my boobs?"

Explaining the cum smell she dropped the towel and turned to face Rita, nude, as she removes the towel around her hair and begins to dry her hair.

"You gave him a blow job and then rubbed his cum all over your boobs? You are such a slut," they both laughed.

"It was fun and sexier than shit. I mean, his dick was right there... shooting as I massaged his balls. They say that if you rub a guy's cum on your boobs they'll get bigger... You should try it," Chris giggled as a pillow flew across the room to hit her in the back of her head, followed by the word, "Bitch!", followed by more laughter.

"I really love sucking on his cock. I mean it's like you're in complete control. You have total power over him. Watching him watch you."

Turning to face her friend, "Wait, you've got a hickey on your boob."

"Yeah. After seeing yours, I wanted one too," looking down at the purple mark, her fingers stroking it, "Wanted to be able to look in the mirror and remember that he was fully inside me when I got that. It's making me all horny just thinking about it now. God, I love having his dick inside me. Throbbing. Filling and stretching me."

"Well, I can see your nipples got a workout. I've never seen them such a dark pink."

"Yeah. They're a little sore. But a nice sore. And 'Yes' they did get a workout; just like everywhere else on my body," Chris giggled as she rubbed her hands over her sensitive nipples.

As she dressed, she started to describe the afternoon to Rita in full Technicolor.

"Making love and fucking. I kind of like both. Each has a time and place," Rita commented after Chris described our last session.

"Ice cubes? You guys used ice cubes on each other? I've got to get him to do that to me, or to both of us."

That brought a round of laughter, before Chris quietly said, "I almost had him put his bare dick in me. I was so lost in the moment after a huge cum. I told him I wanted to feel his bare dick inside of me. He said he wanted to feel himself inside me too, but couldn't take the chance that something could wrong. I knew I was safe, and I also remembered our plan to do that together. So, we didn't. I never told him about being on the Pill."

"I understand, and I'm glad you didn't push it. I've had the same thought at times. Wondered what it would feel like. Could I tell the difference without a condom? Could I feel his stuff squirting into me? Filling me. Crap, I'm getting horny just thinking about it," Rita sighed.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" Chris grinned at her best friend.

"What? You want to watch me rub one out right here? Now? In front of you?"

"Why not? It's not like we haven't done it before in front of each other. Besides, that was before we watched each other screwing, being screwed, kissing each other's nipples, tasting each other on Bill's dick. I might even rub one out right next to you," Chris whispered, as she turned to look at her best friend, before leaning as their lips met for a light kiss.

"You just got done cumming all afternoon, and you want to go one more time?"

"Sure. Why not? Only this time it will be with my best friend," as they lightly kissed one more time, before they each undressed, both settling back on her bed with their backs against the wall.

"Remember the first time we did this?" Rita asked leaning her head back, closing her eyes, as her index finger circled the engorged rubbery nipple, as her right hand moved between her out stretched legs parting her wet folds to gently stroke her hardening clit.

"I do," whispered Chris looking over at her friend as her fingers found her own nipples and clit.

"Tell me about him going down on you. Lying on the picnic table. Your legs spread wide. His tongue on your clit," Rita slowly whispered as she worked her clit.

"...and then just as I was about to cum, I told him to put his fingers in me. To touch me inside in the way he does," Chris whispered, each breathing heavily. A thin sheen of perspiration covered their chests... first Rita let out a loud moan then, moments later Chris let out her own. They looked over at each other, grinned, and kissed.

"I think WE need to shower," grinned Chris.

.......................

The summer was winding down. We each were keenly aware that in a few weeks we would be off to our various schools. The girls were finalizing the plan to us all having sex without a condom

"I think we should do it at the lake. Outdoors," Chris said as they sat on Rita's bed.

"I've been thinking about it. I want it to be special. I would like it to be on a soft bed, with a shower to clean up during sessions," Rita countered.

"Yeah, but it would have to be here, on your bed. Not much room. Plus we would have to wash the sheets afterwards. AND, we don't know when we will have your house all to ourselves."

"Been thinking of that too. What if WE booked a room at a motel? It can't cost THAT much. Then, we could have a king sized bed, air conditioning, a shower, no interruptions, and who cares how much of a mess we leave behind?"

"Hmm, a motel. Not a bad idea. But where? The one here in town, across from the bowling alley? What if somebody recognizes us? Or the car parked out in front?

"And you said 'WE' should book the motel. Are you thinking of reserving it and then paying for it ahead of time? Would we have to go inside to get the key the night we do it?"

"I was thinking of a Saturday night. Maybe next Saturday. You and I go down there in the afternoon, pay, get the key, and then when he comes to pick us up that night, we tell him we have a surprise. Then we get into one of our cars, blindfold him drive to the motel, and lead him inside, still blindfolded. We tell him to stand still while we quickly undress. Then, we tell him to remove the blindfold as we lay on the bed presenting ourselves to him as we say 'Surprise'. Just like you did on the picnic table and I did the first time here in my room.

"If he doesn't faint, then we sit up and slowly undress him, before having OUR way with him for the next four or five hours. Then telling him the real surprise is that he doesn't need to use a condom. He can cum in each of us. Fill us with his stuff. Would be a first for each of us."

After thinking about it for a few minutes, Chris grins and says, "I like it. Got me all horney just thinking and visualizing it. The anticipation. So, who should go first? I mean, which of us will be his first girl to do it with without a rubber?"

"Well, I got his original cherry. I think you should get this one," Rita grinned as she looked at her friend.

"I could go for that. Thanks."

Rita continues, "OK. Now a few other things I've been thinking about."

"Wow, you really have been thinking a lot about this. Kind of like you planning our strip poker night," Chris broke out in a laugh.

"Yeah, I guess I have. Anyway, the Friday night before I wasn't sure whether to send him home with a case of 'Blue Balls' and to tell him not to take things in hand when he gets home because we have a surprise for him the next night, or to just let him do whatever and not mention the surprise.

"I mean, I don't want him to shoot just after he enters you. I want him to last, so you both can enjoy that 'first' time together, before he shoots."

"Well," Chris started, "He's going to be horny as hell after seeing us both laying there naked, and then the undressing part, then feeling his bare dick entering me. He's going to shoot.