Graffiti Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan discovers a new taboo while masturbating in public.
1.2k words
4.41
10.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holister
Holister
38 Followers

The sounds of people walking by intermingled with small gusts of wind that danced past Megan's ankles. The walls of the toilet left a small gap at their base, she imagined for easy cleaning. They were indeed clean as far as public toilets went, there was no odour past the normal scent of chemicals and only a faint smell of previous occupant's shame. She was amazed by the facility's cleanliness considering how close they were to both the playground and skate park.

Her panties were around her ankles backpack tucked neatly beside her as she sat atop the old black, u-shaped seat, having almost completely emptied herself, taking pleasure from both the relief and from the strain around her sphincter as she passed a rather large and solid effort through her tight hole. She had never actually experienced anal sex. She had never experience vaginal sex either in fact, but she imagined that she would enjoy both immensely.

At parties as a teenager, she had been fingered a couple of times. Once she had even sucked a boy's cock to completion, nervously swallowing and asking if she'd done a good job only to find the boy had passed out. If she thought about it at all now, then she would struggle to remember his name.

A virgin still now, but certainly not inexperienced in her own pleasure.

If she listened carefully, she could hear the scrapes and gasps from the teenagers skating their boards around and over a concrete bowl. The sounds of children playing on the playground were louder, however.

She wondered if it was these sounds of people living their ordinary lives so close by that excited her so much. Was it knowing that boys and girls, mums and caregivers going about their daily lives so close around her that made her clit grow and glisten. Whatever it was, here she was again uncoupling one leg from her panties and rubbing herself while listening to the sounds of pedestrian life around her.

This was now almost a daily occurrence. On her way home from uni, she would enjoy this moment of self-induced bliss, edging and eventually climaxing in this her favourite and most frequented stall. She would relieve her bladder and her bowels, and edge and masturbate before wiping the evidence of everything away and flushing tissues tainted with shit, piss and cum away from the world.

She had, previously investigated different toilets for this purpose. The ones on campus were usually dirty by the end of the day. The single stall toilet closer to home was a grim, dank stale smelling enclosure that did not inspire her, although once she did lean against the wall to find an immediate and much needed release before getting home.

Today, as she rubbed herself, she listened to the sounds and alternated between closing her eye to imagine various people doing various things between her thighs and opening her eyes to enjoy the knowledge of where she was. The sounds drawing her in further and further as she stifled moans that might give her away.

Every now and then, as another spring draft danced past her ankle, she would wonder if anyone could see her feet and panties from outside the toilet. Perhaps mothers, sitting watching their children play on playground would look over knowing the reasons one would unhook one foot from their panties, and the causes of arching and rocking feet in fits and rhythms.

She was between her previous edge of climax and her next when she saw the new graffiti. Black Sharpie marker, unimaginative except for the hastily drawn outline of a ghost signifying the well-known ephemeral chat app. She leaned in still rubbing her consistently smooth pussy.

After the hastily drawn ghost, it read "southernfrolic licked my messy arse, drank my piss, and fingered me to orgasm".

The thought that this may have happened right here, on her sacred ground filled her with a complex arrangement of lust and curiosity.

She had never considered the idea of scat and water sports before. Sure, she would let herself enjoy the warmth of pee running down her legs in the shower. Once she masturbated while peeing into the toilet. But now she felt the unquestionable urges and swelling of excitement beneath her fingers, and she continued to rub circles around her increasingly wet and bulbous clit as her eyes narrowed on the message on the wall as if it had been addressed just to her.

Who, she though was attached to this username? Man, woman? Adonis or pleb? She had no idea, but as she pictured in her mind, it was an older, distinguished professor type that confidently lifted her legs from the floor of the cubical and into the air readying her dirty smeared arsehole for lapping. His practiced tongue drawing in and around every crevice.

Without even noticing, her eyes were closed again as these images raced through her mind. For the first time ever, she reached past her pussy and with middle finger still moistened with her dripping pussy juices she circled her messy, not yet wiped arsehole. With each circle, her fluids combined with a small cake of poop to coat the tip of her finger.

As she continued to imagine this mystery person, she drew her finger to her mouth, and skilfully and thoroughly sucked it clean. The bitter of her scat mixed with the sweetness of her pussy. The taboo of it was enough for her to squirt over the toilet and floor ahead of her.

The gush was powerful enough to even surprise herself, and she noticed that she had sent streaks of cum over her shoes and panties as well.

She was concerned momentarily that she had made too much noise and garnered the attention of people outside her sacred toilet stall. This fleeting thought gave way quickly to her being astonished at how she had just gotten herself off from the taste of her own poop.

She smiled and thought aloud in a breathy, quiet, and proud voice, "that's new".

Collecting herself, she thought about how to proceed from here. She decided that her activities sufficiently negated her need to wipe, besides which she was still rather intrigued by these new thoughts of scat play, and perhaps liked the idea that her hole might remain a little tainted. He next thought was that no panties would be better than the damp ones that now rested on the floor amidst a streak of her juices.

She picked them up to slide them into the front compartment of her backpack before standing and straightening her dress to cover her now otherwise naked pussy and arse.

From her bag she retrieved her phone. Immediately putting it into selfie mode, she checked her hair and makeup for signs of dishevelment. She ran her fingers through her long brown hair to smooth out a couple of larger waves.

She turned off the screen and was just about to return the phone to her bag when her mind wondered.

She pressed on the familiar yellow ghost icon and taped the plus entering the name from the back of the cubicle door, before sliding back into her bag.

As she left the cubicle, she sniffed her fingers and was momentarily transported back the few minutes and smiled as she thought about this new addition to her lifestyle. How long would this thrill last her she wondered has she emerged from toilet and walked past the playground.

Holister
Holister
38 Followers