Graffiti Ch. 04

Story Info
A wet message comes back to Megan and Clair.
2.3k words
4.73
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holister
Holister
38 Followers

Megan looked at herself in the mirror, freshly out of the shower, wet and naked. Her dark hair was damp and clinging to her neck and torso, leading ringlets and beads of water down and over her breasts.

She was smiling; content in a way that she had never felt before.

She didn't have to rush today, her first class wasn't until late morning. As lazy as today was, her mind was still reeling about the events of yesterday. It was with this in mind that she grabbed her phone, propped it against the mirror, set the timer and crouched down to capture a view of her spread arse cheeks, her pussy and arsehole beautifully presented for an audience.

She took a few of these shots, and then selected the perfect one. Then added the caption "breakfast?" and sent it to Clair.

Yesterday had changed Megan. It had definitely changed their relationship. The swift reply from Clair suggested that it had changed things in a good way for her too.

Clair's reply was her sitting on the edge of her kitchen counter, short plaid skirt strung between her separated legs. She was not wearing any panties, and was proudly displaying her cunt for Megan to enjoy. Her caption said, "are you thirsty?", followed by a winky face emoji.

Megan knew that she was joking, but in truth, she would in a heart beat close herself in on Clair's bald mound once again to drink that salty, warm stream.

***

They had organised to meet at an off campus cafe this morning. Megan had chosen it, remembering that it was the nicest cafe nearest her house and the toilet stall that had been the turning point just a few days ago.

With the sun streaming, the day had not yet heated up, so the temperature was just right to sit outside. Clair had arrived first, which was a little unusual, but provided a welcome sight for Megan as she approached the cafe, seeing her friend in the same plaid skirt as this morning's photo.

Her legs were apart just so, not so much that anyone could see her snatch, but enough that Megan knew it was bare and that she was enjoying the wisps of the subtle breeze that blew every now and then through the cafe's front courtyard. Megan had elected a similarly accessible dress, a light sun dress, yellow with splashes of a vibrant magenta, her panties were the smallest ones she owned, and closely resembled something a little girl might wear. They made her feel a combination of innocence and lust whenever she slid them on, but she was never quite sure why she was drawn to them.

She glanced at her watch, and was happy to see that they had plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast and a start to their day. Their first class would not start for an hour and a half yet.

Megan approached the table and sat down, placing her bag at her side and her phone on the table. Clair was smiling at her, still beaming from yesterday.

"Did you get a reply yet?" Clair asked as Megan sat down.

"Nothing yet, unfortunately," Megan replied, having lost all but the smallest part of her shame and hesitation now, but did fumble at her phone to make sure that nothing had come through.

When she looked at Clair, Clair looked back. The two sat there, looking adoringly at each other. It wasn't a look of puppy love though. They loved each other as friends as they had done since school, but there was a new layer of something atop their relationship, and it was more than just lust. They now shared a special comfort in knowing and sharing each other's secret.

When the waitress arrived, they both instinctively knew their orders already.

"Avocado on rye, with a side of spinach," Clair offered looking at the waitress who couldn't have been much older than them.

"Poached eggs on sourdough with bacon and tomato," Megan said immediately after Clair had finished her order.

As the waitress finished writing, Megan collapsed the awkwardly over sized menus to hand back to her. As the waitress took them, She looked at Megan and smiled, "and coffees?" She asked.

"Flat white for me, thanks," Megan said, into the girls wanting eyes.

"Apple juice for me," Clair said while the other two continued to exchange lingering looks between themselves.

For the first time in days, Megan mind wandered from her best friends holes and now imagined licking a messy combination of piss and shit from another person.

"What was that?" Clair asked with a hint of playful jealousy.

Megan blushed, suddenly forgoing her newfound confidence. "I don't know," she said, shrinking down into her seat a little.

"She is cute though," Clair offered.

***

Walking onto campus together, the pair were again swapping banter as though nothing had changed. Megan was pleased for this, while the rush of all that had happened was new and thrilling, she was also just happy that she and Clair could still be who they were beforehand.

They made their way towards the room for their tutorial, down the long corridor, passing small collections of people as they go in and out of rooms.

When they arrived at their room, where they are usually greeted by a gruff and uninviting 30 something year old woman, they arrived to the sight of their lecturer, the want of so many of their desires. Megan and Clair glanced at one another and immediately giggled with the glee.

They were about to spend the next two hours loosing themselves to their fantasies.

They weren't the first students in the room, some people had arranged themselves in familiar places around the room. The room was a U shaped arrangement of desks, allowing for about a maximum of 24 people. The single desk at the front was reserved for the tutor, today however it was reserved for their lecturer, who was filling in for their tutor. Megan and Clair's made instinctive and familiar movements to their usual seats towards the back of the room.

The lecturer, was busying himself setting up, bouncing between papers and his laptop which he was yet to connect to the screen.

From the way that he had arranged everything squarely aligned on the desk, Megan imagined that his compulsive disorder leant itself to a nature of kind discipline. This kind discipline was something that she had given quite a few dreams over to, and she did wonder what it might be like to feel the sting of his hand marks on her bare bottom.

Clair didn't notice his compulsion so much as his frame beneath a form fitted white business shirt. As he leant in a particular direction, she glimpsed his chest, which was devoid of hair. There was a moment, as he reached into his bag hit shirt opened just at the right moment that she could see his perfectly formed nipple atop a solid peck.

Megan looked over at Clair to find her biting her bottom lip. As Clair sensed her friend's gaze, she returned it knowingly and the pair were united in their fantasies.

Then the familiar, masculine and commanding voice rang through the room. "We'll get a move on in a minute, we'll give the others a minute to arrive from their other classes." When he looked around the half filled room, his eyes passed over the others and landed on Megan and Clair. With a slightly coy tone he offered "It's nice to see some familiar faces."

"What the fuck?" The thought rang though Megan's head. She was surprised, but still smiling as she blushed. Did that just happen, was she reading something into it? She turned to look back at Clair who a sporting a similar expression.

The lecturer had finished his sweeping gaze of the room when Megan's phone buzzed presenting a yellow ghost icon next to a notification. Both their eyes were drawn into the excitement and anticipation of it and the words hanging next to the icon. "New message from SouthernFrolic".

It buzzed again, this time updating the notification to "New Snap from SouthernFrolic".

If she unlocked the phone now, the Snap would immediately show. They both wanted to see it so desperately, but thought better of it as more and more of their fellow students walked into the room, filling the seat around them.

The next hour would be lost entirely to distracted thoughts of what message and Snap was so close but unreachable.

***

Normally this would have been time spent between their notes and imagining their lecturers hard body against theirs in wild and raining positions. Today however, their lecturer hardly made an impact on the filth that raged through their collective fantasy.

They were the first out the door having whispered their plan to make their way down hallway to the closest toilet immediately after the tutorial.

They arrived at the selection of three doors. Male, female and handicapped symbols announced their intended audience. Noting that the handicapped toilet was unoccupied, Clair pushed on the handle, grabbing Megan's hand and pulled her inside.

Sensor lights flickered on as they stumbled in and Clair locked the door behind them. Megan's phone had not left her hand and they now stood there, silent and trapped in a moment that seemed to hang heavily and interminably.

Clair had slid her skirt up, still holding Megan's hand with her left hand, her right hand was rested above her pussy and her index finger running up and down her glistening, wet slit. "Well?" Clair prompted.

Megan pressed the notification and they were both immediately presented with a familiar face. The snap wasn't just one snap, but a full sequence of videos that opened with their waitress from this morning. Her deep eyes and black curls, a would be innocent look that smiled coyly walking through a quiet park.

After a few moments, she sat down beneath a tree. She fumbled with the phone for a moment and there was a view of the branches above her and then more movement as she propped the phone up.

Megan was aware of Clair fingering herself, and could feel the dampness of her own panties. Her hands full, and she wasn't able to do anything about her own tension without putting the phone down. Her little patterned panties would have to absorb her juices for now. She could have let go of Clair's hand, but she also felt that it was the only thing grounding her in what little sense of reality she had left.

The view of the waitress was wide enough to watch her slide back, propping her self up against the trunk of a tree. She looked around with an expression of nervous excitement, lifted her cheeks from the ground to ease her skirt up above her hips.

Without and moment of hesitation, her grey panties revealed a spreading damp followed by a stream of pee. One hand continued to bunch her dress up, the other rubbing the damp patch while she continued to let out her amazing stream.

Megan was biting her lip, and fighting the urge to put the phone down and immediately tend to her own damp pussy. When the string of videos ended, Snap did what it does and returned them to the text screen where the single text message awaited them.

"I wanted to say something to you at the cafe this morning, but I wasn't sure how."

Clair was moaning now, her finger motioning in and out, her other hand still clapping Megan's. Clair pulled Megan's hand onto her awaiting and dripping slit, and Megan immediately went to work.

"I think we need to be naked," Megan offered.

"That's probably a good idea," Clair replied and immediately started unfastening Megan's dress.

They had each lowered their bags only the floor, and they were quickly becoming a mess beneath their respective clothes. After only a moment they were once again naked and unashamed in front of each other.

Clair was first to speak, "Let's make another video to send back to her."

Megan smiled, and propped the camera up against the wall angling it towards the toilet.

"Sit down," Megan almost commanded, "I want to drink from you like you teased this morning."

Clair obliged resting her tight, pert butt cheeks on the edge of the toilet seat, making sure that Megan would have direct access to her juice. Megan set Snap to record and immediately dove between her legs, pausing only momentarily to gaze into Clair's eyes and say, "I want to swallow you."

With that, Clair's stream splashed over Megan's face. After a moment, Megan closed her lips around Clair's perfectly hairless mound and began gulping every drop.

When she finished she crawled over the toilet floor, back to the phone and pressed send, noting how impressively damp her face was in the closing frames.

Without hesitation she punched in the text, "We need to meet properly."

Before Megan could press send, the little avatar popped over the typing bar. She, the waitress with her wet panties was watching. The snaps sprung down the list as the waitress was watching on the other end. The anticipation built as Clair stood from the toilet and pressed naked into Megan back and watched over her shoulder.

A snap came back, as a photo of the original graffiti on the wall of the toilet, immediately followed by the text, "Yes we do! Want to meet this afternoon?"

"What should I say?" Asked Megan, feeling the warm drips of residual pee falling from Clair's pussy, rolling down her back.

Clair didn't miss a beat, and whispered into Megan's ear, "Fuck yes!"

Megan typed it in exactly. "Fuck yes!".

The reply was simple and fast. "When can you be here?"

Holister
Holister
38 Followers