Squirt Guaranteed

Story Info
A woman takes a one on one squirting course.
3k words
4.29
3.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: You might feel like this story was improperly tagged, but it wasn't. Trust me, just keep reading until the end.

End note.

Squirt Guaranteed

"Finish that water bottle," said Mal.

The voluptuous Ava obeyed, and sat there, waiting. She stared at Mal, who was dark haired, five feet eleven inches tall, about 170 pounds, and who she found very handsome. She had signed up for his one on one class called "Squirt Guaranteed." She had had several boyfriends who wanted her to squirt, and no amount of internet tips had made it happen, so she was desperate.

She was between boyfriends, and wanted to be prepared for her next relationship, and her friend had recommended she try this, and had sworn by his efficacy, but had refused to give her any details beyond: "He will make sure you squirt, trust me. You will leave the course as a squirt expert."

"Okay, one last trip to the bathroom, and come back here," said Mal, smiling.

When Ava came back, Mal said, "Ready?" she nodded. "Okay, put your hands behind your back."

She did so, and he handcuffed her hands together, and said, "On your request form you put that you are most turned on by the idea of dominating a man sexually, and making him pleasure you. So, you are going to dominate me. Use me however you want, be rough with me, don't hold back. There are no rules, except you are not allowed to come, and you are not allowed to leave this room for the next two hours."

She smiled, and said, "Wait, I'm not allowed to come? How can I learn to squirt if I can't come?"

Mal smiled, and said, "Trust me. Now, let's do this! Dominate me!"

Ava felt a hot flush run over her body, and said, "Get on your knees!"

He did so, and she thrust her bush against his lips. He licked her clit obediently, but she wanted to feel more dominant over him, so she turned around, and pushed her ass cheeks against his face.

"You like my ass, don't you?" she said sharply. Mal made an mmhmm sound.

Ava still wasn't feeling able to truly make him hers. She wanted to be in complete control of him, but couldn't think of any way to use him without her hands being free to force his head against the spots that were exactly where she wanted him, so she said, "Lay on the floor! Do it you- you slut!" she felt kind of silly talking like that, having never dominated a man before.

He laid down, and she awkwardly got down on her knees, which was slightly difficult without her arms being free to balance her, and then lowered her pussy onto his mouth.

"Lick my clit!" she said sharply.

Mal started vigourously licking her hot pussy, while he looked up and admired her large natural breasts, hanging heavily, and her fantastic hips. She started grinding her pussy on his lips, and her bush tickled his nose. Her sticky, sour, savory and sweet natural female lubricant started working it's way out of her and onto his lips.

She stopped grinding, and he started licking her clit again.

"Oh fuck!" she said.

"Nope!" shouted Mal, as he abruptly stopped licking her clit. "No coming!"

Ava wanted to follow the rules, so she closed her eyes, took several deep breaths, and relaxed.

"Keep dominating me. Do whatever to me will turn you on the absolute most!" said Mal.

Ava opened her eyes, smiled down at him, and, a little annoyed with his rules, decided to punish him a little, since that would also be playing along with this domination game.

"Open your mouth." she said.

He did so, and she let a long stream of spit drool into his mouth. He swallowed it, and then started licking her clit, again. She moaned, and whined in pleasure. Every time she was nearing orgasm, though, she lifted herself off of him, and calmed down.

An hour passed, and she said, "Okay, now I just have to pee really bad! Can we take a break?"

"Nope, remember the rules, and your contract states that if you leave the room before the time is up for anything but a serious emergency, you owe me 10,000 dollars," said Mal with a smile. "Also, keep in mind, there are no other rules of any kind. Literally none, treat me like an inanimate object, if you want to. Do whatever, and I mean WHATEVER you want, so long as you keep yourself turned on."

She hadn't read the contract, and hoped he was exaggerating, but decided to play it safe. Ava wanted to follow instructions, but she was having trouble ignoring the full bladder that was feeling like it was going to burst. She needed to distract herself, and redirect her thoughts, so she adjusted herself slightly, and then pressed her ass against Mal's lips.

"Lick my ass you sex slave!" she commanded.

Mal stuck his tongue between her cheeks and licked her ass. He was glad to find she'd followed his pre lesson instructions on bathing, as her ass was clean and flavorless. She moaned.

"I seriously need to pee!" she said, after a few moments.

Mal ignored her, and kept licking her ass. She closed her eyes, and made pleasure sounds, again.

After a few minutes, though, she raised herself up, and looked down at him. "I can't feel turned on any more. I feel like I'm going to burst."

"Okay, do you want to watch some porn?" he asked.

She nodded, and dismounted from his face. He got up, uncuffed her, and put a laptop in front of her on the floor.

Mal said, "Get on your hands and knees in front of the laptop, and watch whatever turns you on the most."

She did so, and Mal leaned over and rinsed his mouth out with some mouthwash and spat it into a cup. Then he got behind her, laid on his back, and put his face beneath her pussy. She started watching a video, and he saw her finger wander down towards her pussy, so he swatted it away, and began alternating between licking her clit, and tongue fucking her. Her pussy was dripping wet with her natural juices.

The video finished, and Ava said, "This isn't doing it for me, any more."

Mal got up, pushed away the lap top, guided her up to being on her knees, and cuffed her hands behind her back again.

"Okay, you're the dominatrix, again." said Mal.

Ava was feeling frustrated, now. Her bladder was so full, and this guy was making her miserable.

"Get back on the fucking floor!" she said.

He laid down on his back again, and she sat on his face, facing his feet.

"You like my ass in your face, you fucking man whore?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress!" he replied.

She looked down at him, and realized there was no other way. If she got up and went to the bathroom, she'd owe him an absurd amount of money, one hundred times what she'd paid for the course alone. So, she closed her eyes, relaxed, and let go.

Her stream gushed out of her. It felt so incredible to let the pressure off that she moaned, and almost felt like she was coming. She looked down at Mal, and saw he was turning his head away as it poured out of her. She was angry with him for making her do this, so she decided to punish him some more. She moved her hips back, so that she was pissing all over his face.

"You like that, slut? You like me peeing on you?" she demanded.

"Yes mistress," said Mal, half-heartedly.

She decided to punish him more harshly, since he was putting her through this bizarre course, and hadn't warned her about any of it. She adjusted herself again, and put her pussy directly over his lips, She watched her stream pour onto his closed mouth.

"Open your mouth!" she demanded.

Mal opened his mouth, and she lowered her pussy until her piss hole and clit were just past his lips, so she knew all of her piss would go directly into his mouth, and she was completely draining her body into his mouth. She filled up his mouth and it overflowed. She realized he was still holding back. She also realized she was extremely turned on by what was happening.

"Drink my piss!" she shouted.

Mal started swallowing, and she watched his throat working, and listened to the sound of her stream spraying into his mouth, filling it up, and then him swallowing again. Looking up, she saw that his dick was rock hard. This disgusted her a little. Clearly he had a piss fetish. Even more disturbing was the fact that it was dawning on her that she was being driven wild by all of this.

Finally, she finished emptying her bladder into his mouth. She felt great relief, she sat on his face, relaxed, and took a deep breath, as she watched the remaining drops of piss drip off of her, and stream down his chin.

"Well, what now?" she asked, raising up slightly when she felt him try to move.

He got out from under her, and then faced her, on his knees in front of her.

She said, in a slightly annoyed voice, "So, making you drink my piss is not what I wanted to learn. I wanted to learn to have an orgasmic squirt."

"Did I drink your piss?" asked Mal, smiling.

Ava screwed up her face, and looked at him, baffled. "Um, yeah, what the fuck are you talking about? I had to go so bad, and literally watched as I pissed into your mouth and you chugged me like water."

"Okay, take a deep breath, through your nose," said Mal. She did so. He went on, "What do you smell?"

Ava thought, frowned, and then said, "Nothing?"

Mal leaned in and kissed her. She flinched, and was ready to use her face to push him away, since her hands were still cuffed. But, as he put his tongue in her mouth, she realized there was zero flavor. She thought this was crazy, then she thought, wait, there is a slight flavor! But, it wasn't pee, it was... mint? She remembered he had used mouthwash earlier.

He stopped kissing her, and leaned back.

"So, the mint from the mouthwash covers up the piss flavor?" she said. "That's your trick? What is the point of this?"

Mal laughed, and said, "No, my dear, what kind of miracle mouthwash could completely cover up the taste of me having drank sixteen ounces of your piss, especially when I used the mouthwash long before I drank your piss?"

Ava looked at him and frowned, thoughtfully. He had a point.

"And, certainly mouthwash didn't make it not smell like anything, right?" he asked.

Ava nodded, still confused. "So, what the fuck?" she asked. "Is this because I drank lots of water?"

"Have you ever drank lots of water before and had it make your piss completely odorless, tasteless, and clear?"

She thought, and then shook her head, still furrowing her brow at him. What was he on about?

"Sure, some women try to fake squirt by drinking lots of water, and it can get piss pretty watery, but it will still have some piss smell, taste, and usually a little color, too. In fact, women who try to drink even more water, thinking they can get it to be entirely clear, odorless and tasteless sometimes drink too much and get water intoxication, which is extremely dangerous, and can be fatal, actually," said Mal. "This is why I was so specific about how much you should drink per hour. There is a safe limit, a healthy amount of water you can drink, beyond which is lethal."

"Fuck, that's good to know!" said Ava. "So, why was my piss... well... not anything like piss whatsoever, and basically just water, then?"

Mal grinned, and said, "Because that wasn't piss, it was squirt!"

"What? That makes no sense, I didn't come, I just needed to pee!"

"Ava, a woman's body, when she is very aroused on an empty bladder, will fill up her bladder rapidly with basically just water. This is squirt. But, most women mistake it for piss, and hold it in. Even the ones that know what it is, but have never squirted before, a lot of times have problems letting it out during orgasm. I'm teaching you by working backwards. I made sure you had a bladder full of pure squirt, and forced you to let it out during oral sex and great arousal. It felt good, either way, right?"

She smiled, and said, "Well, yeah!"

He uncuffed her and had her drink another bottle of water.

"Okay, back to domming me, and this time, you can come whenever you want, but you still cannot leave this room," said Mal.

She laid on her back, and said, "Tongue fuck me, sex slave!"

Mal leaned down and pushed his tongue inside of her. Deep inside of her pussy tasted amazing. There was a delightful tang, as well as a creaminess. She rubbed her clit, and came almost immediately.

"Oh fuck yeah! Did I squirt?" she asked.

"No, just be patient," instructed Mal.

Another hour went by, and she came several times. She switched to straddling his face and riding his tongue, getting on her hands and knees and having him lick her clit and tongue fuck her from behind, and then back to laying on her back again. She felt her bladder being extremely full again.

"Seriously, I know I have to pee this time!" she warned him, and added, "Can I use your bathroom? Can we take a break?"

"That's fine, I'll debit your account the ten thousand. No problem for me. In fact, that would be great, I need to have some work done on my house."

Ava glared at him, and said, "Fuck you! Keep licking my pussy, then!"

Mal leaned down, and kept licking her clit. He started fingering her.

She yelled, "Don't stop! I'm going to come again!"

Mal put a second finger in, and pushed upward against the top of her pussy from inside of her, as he moved his fingers in and out. He put his other hand on her stomach, and pushed down, gently, but firmly, just above her pussy, and below her navel, as he licked her clit as hard as he could. Her mound and pussy were a ripe fruit, swollen with juice, and he was determined to tease the fruit into releasing it's bountiful liquid.

"Oh fuck! I can't stop, I'm going to- oh fuck- oh fuck!" moaned Ava, and she started to orgasm, and at the exact same time, started to gush a powerful stream of clear, delicious squirt.

Mal stopped everything he was doing, and put his head just above the gushing fountain that was her pussy. He let it flow into his mouth, and then swallowed as it sprayed on his closed lips for a moment. Then he slurped at it, repeatedly, drinking every mouthful that he pulled into his mouth. Ava moaned, and writhed in ecstasy. She managed to open her eyes and watch herself spraying all over Mal's face whenever she jerked her hips involuntarily or thrust them forward momentarily as she came, causing her stream to miss his mouth. It drove her to the strongest orgasm she'd ever had. Combined with the deep pleasure of releasing her squirt, she had never felt so much ecstasy.

Finally, she stopped gushing, and coming, and calmed down. Mal sat up, and said, "Well, now you know how to squirt! Was that worth a hundred dollars?"

Ava laughed, and said, "For me? Fuck yeah! That was extremely sexy, and fun, and I finally got to squirt, and actually fully understand my body, and how it works, now!" she laughed, again, and continued, "But, for you? Why the fuck are you teaching this course, where you go through so much trouble, for so little money?"

Mal smiled, and said, "I only do it for women who another reliable woman vouches for having the qualifications I require. So, it's always going to be a woman I find to be extremely sexy, safe, clean, and good natured. Meaning I have nothing to worry about. It started off with a woman who I had been serious with, several years ago. She couldn't squirt, and wanted to, so I read articles and studies. It was really confusing, and there is a lot of contradictory information floating around. Thankfully I eventually came across an article titled "What Squirt Actually Is" on a site called literotica, by some author who clearly picked his name randomly, called tattaattat.

I learned that squirt does build up in the bladder, but that women's bodies massively reduce the chemicals, and change the quality of the liquid so much due to arousal that it is almost entirely water. Then I came up with this system. I taught her, obviously for free, and she loved it so much that, after she and I had broken up, she told one of her friends. Calling it a course, and charging for it was kind of a joke, as I love it, and would do it for free. However, framing it as a course, and the money, as well as the ten thousand dollar fee, makes women take it seriously. Otherwise, they might just tell me to fuck off, and quit halfway through."

Ava smiled at him, and said, "You're crazy, but I love you!" she caught herself, blushed, and then said, "I mean, I love it!"

Mal smiled back at her. Plenty of the women he taught developed feelings for him, but he usually could tell it was just them mixing up their extreme orgasm and following emotions with actual feelings for him. Ava, though, was she different? He really liked her vibe, and her amazing beauty and fantastic body. Could they have something?

He shook off this question, and said, "So, now you understand, when people swear "Squirt is just pee!" that they're right, but only if you define "pee" as: "odorless, tasteless, clear liquid produced by a woman's body strictly during intense arousal."

Ava smiled and crinkled her brow. "That doesn't describe pee, at all, though!"

Mal smiled and said, "Exactly."