Grafitti Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan and Clair explore their sinful, messy desires together.
2.2k words
4.78
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holister
Holister
34 Followers

"Let's go for a swim," Clair said.

When your best friend tells you that she ate her own shit while masturbating in a public toilet, and that she wants to eat someone else's, 'let's go for a swim' is not the reaction that you might expect. 

They had previously planned on going for a swim at the campus's pool today, so it wasn't completely out of context, but still.

***

In the locker room Clair was not timid or ashamed.

There would have been maybe 15 other girls in there in different states of undress. Megan's eyes however, were transfixed on Clair. 

Watching her standing opposite where Megan sat down to unbutton her own shirt, she unbuttoned the one button at the top of her Jean shorts and spread the fly out. She was facing away from Megan, and when she slid them down her legs towards her ankle, she brushed her milky white legs with the palm of her hands. The crease of her flat butt cheeks spread apart as she bent over, and her arsehole was just there. Perfectly delicious, just as Megan remembered it from sneaking peeks of Clair in high school. 

She looked back at Megan and smiled. "Now I know what you're thinking about," she said to tease her, sending Megan bright red again.

With Megan's top unbuttoned, she was now revealing her breasts. A solid and firm B cup, with small, currently very erect nipples. Megan let her top fall off her shoulders, stood and unbuttoned her jeans. 

Clair had stood up again now, facing Megan directly. For the next few minutes they were transfixed on each other's bodies as they slowly undressed. Megan knew that her slight curves would restrict her easily presenting Clair with her arsehole, so she was careful to slide her panties all the way down to her ankles, forcing the best possible chance of her curvy cheeks spreading. 

When she turned around Clair had sat down again, naked with legs slightly spread, suggestively displaying her perfectly smooth and obviously wet pussy. 

Megan kept her own similarly hairless. 

Clair had retrieved her swimsuit and towel from her bag, and everything else was put away. In Megan's enthusiasm, she had not been so organised. This however, did allow her a chance to collect things from the floor, being sure to again present herself as clearly and slowly as possible. 

Megan deliberately let her last sock fall to the floor behind the bench seat. Retrieving this meant that she would be on all fours for Clair's complete visual consumption, and perhaps giving her a view where she might glimpse both of Megan's twitching and ravenous holes. 

On all fours, retrieving her sock, Megan looked back at Clair who's eyes fixated upon her's. What was happening? Megan had just told her, her best friend, a proud virgin, that the thought of eating shit had not left her mind since she had first tasted her own bitter hole. Now they were clearly showing off for each other.

Megan was embarrassed, but still so excited to release this new side of her sexuality to her friend. 

Clair however seemed so calm. Her pussy glistening and moist as she watched Megan present. 

Megan rocked back on her knees as she pulled herself out from under the bench, sock in hand. Rocking back meant that her arse spread a little further, and the subject of all this curiosity was clearer for Clair to see.

Megan stood again, turning to look at Clair briefly, then nervously around to see if anyone else had witnessed her presenting herself to her best friend. No one seems to be the wiser. As Clair stood, she regained Megan's attention and turned around, scooping up her swimsuit from the bench and then bending down to step into its opening. 

At this point her pussy and arsehole were perfectly visible, and the slight discolouration around her arse looked delicious. 

'Was this actually happening?' Megan asked herself.

***

The swim had almost calmed Megan down; exercise usually did. Only 20 laps today, but she wasn't here for an endurance test, all she really needed was to destress and try to remove the immediacy of her sexual drive.

Clair was still swimming; a slender stream of red Lycra and blond hair gliding through the water. She had maintained her perfect form from her time on the swimming team in high school, Megan however was less interested in sports. She had only taken up swimming when Clair and her started uni together. 

As she watched her friend tuck and roll under the water, pushing off the wall and into another lap, Megan found her mind wandering back to her glistening pussy and the events of today. She wondered if maybe she had engineered their time in the locker room as a way to diffuse the tension she felt after sharing her dirty secret, or was it that she was genuinely curious and wanted to do something with her. Megan was getting wet again remembering that perfect hole between Clair's flat arse cheeks.

"I need to take a shower," Megan announced under her breath. She needed to be alone and naked with these thoughts.

***

The shower area at the uni pool consisted of a communal area with eight heads, and two private cubicles. At times all showered would be occupied with women and girls of various states of undress. Usually, if people were using the communal ones, they would keep their swimsuit on and just rinse off quickly, but every now and then Megan had seen some of her university colleagues bare all, soap up and rub down for all to see.

Today however she seemed to have the place to herself. She walked into the private cubicle, closed the door behind her, and untangled herself from her wet swimsuit.

Hanging it up on the back of the door, she turned the tap and ran her hand under the water waiting for the hot water to arrive. The spray from the shower head was quite broad and would send little droplets of water onto her naked body. One or two cold droplets hit her pussy, and it wasn't long before her other hand was rubbing her glistening clit.

She stood there waiting for the water to heat up for what seemed like forever. Fingers dancing under the stream and her middle finger sliding in and out of her pussy. In her mind she was imagining Clair and the viewings that they had just offered each other. 

The knock at the shower cubicle door coincided with the water turning warm.

"Megan. Let me in." Clair's voice was as forceful as it was playful. 

Clair slid the lock over with the hand that had been under the water, her other still occupied, now removed from her hole but circling her clit. She didn't stop as Clair opened the door, stepped in and locked the door again behind her. 

Megan now stood there, staring at her best friend in her tight red swimsuit, fingering herself. She was nervous, but somehow unashamed.  

Clair's nipples were hard and clearly visible through the red Lycra. Her breast however almost disappeared under the tight suit. Her cameltoe was just as pronounced as before she got in the pool, but now there was a slick of water all over her. 

"The swim didn't take your mind off things then?" Clair asked as she watched Megan continue to masturbate in front of her.

"Quite the opposite," Megan replied.

Megan was now looking deep into Clair's eyes as the fits of pleasure started to well inside of her.

It was then that Clair leant into Megan, sliding her hand under Megan's and into her wet pussy. Claire whispered into Megan's ear, "I think I need to poop".

Megan moaned a little, and Clair eased back to look her in the eyes again. Claire continued fingering her friend's pussy and was now exerting increasing force and driving her finger in and out of her perfectly lubricated hole. 

Megan didn't break eye contact, and instead slid her hands down Clair's back to cup her flat arse. "I want you to fill your swimsuit. I want you to poop right here and now for me."

Megan could feel Clair's muscles changing underneath her hand which sat waiting between the cleft of her arse cheeks. The two's eyes never broke contact as Clair pushed her bowels into her swimsuit. Clair's hand rested against the mound as it grew and then pushed against it to spread it over her friend's cheeks. Clair was still rubbing Clair's bald pussy, but broke away just long enough to lift her finger to her mouth and taste her friend.

Clair then made another effort and released another load into her swimsuit. Megan obligingly pressed into it again, this time angling it down and pushing the soft brown mess down towards and into Clair's awaiting thigh gap. She could feel the warm solid substance against the bottom of her pussy and the thought made her knees tremble.

Megan slid her hand back and then under the lip of Clair's bathers. Her hand sandwiched between red Lycra and smooth, pale skin, pushing into a mess of her friend's shit. Sliding deeper in, Megan's finger touched on the source of Clair's shit and circled her finger around her arse hole. Then as she pressed one finger into her arsehole, she pressed her lips against Clair's and was met with a passionate tongue.

Pulling her hand out, being sure to take a good portion of the mess with her, Megan pulled back just far enough to angle her hand back to her own body when she smeared a thick coat of scat over her firm right breast. She finished her smearing with a quick pinch of her nipple. Clair, as if reading Megan's mind, closed her mouth around the freshly smeared nipple, licking and sucking until her nipple was clean, and Clair's cheeks were marked with the guilty pleasures of her shit and passion. 

Megan skilfully looped her thumbs under Clair's shoulder straps and slid them beside her arms. Clair dutifully wiggled and negotiated her way out of the shit stained swimsuit. As it hit the ground it made a satisfyingly weighty, wet thwack of a noise. Clair now stood showing the cakes of mess that had made it to the bottom of her pussy. 

Megan reached through Clair's thigh gap and dragged forward more of the bitter chocolate and pressed it against her pussy. Then, sliding both her hands down the outside of Claire's legs, Megan made her way to kneel on the floor of the shower bringing her face in line with her best friend's shit covered cunt.

From here, Clair saw that the cakes of shit on Clair's pussy were thick with ridges made by her own fingers when she smeared it. Moreover, the consistency was beautiful, a medium brown and perfectly smooth, like clay. The smell was somehow both subtle and immense. Clair's diet and her love of apples definitely seemed to have an impact on what Clair was about to devour. 

As she opened her mouth, and expanded her tongue, she found herself pressing her face deeper and deeper into Clair's shit. Megan's tongue furiously shovelled and lapped and she alternated between savouring her friends poop in her mouth and searching for her clit. She found it, and was continuing to enjoy the creamy texture and bitter taste, when something new erupted. 

At once Megan was experiencing a new flavour pushing the bitter into her mouth and down her throat. Clair had grabbed the back of Megan's head and was pressing her into her pussy while she let out a steady stream of pee into Megan's mouth. Pressed against her shit covered mound, Megan had no choice but to gulp down and swallow the continuous stream of salty nectar. 

She was in heaven. Her face now smeared with her best friend's shit, having drunk what felt like a litre of her delicious pee, and staring at the patch she had cleaned around Claire's otherwise perfectly shit covered pussy. 

When she looked up at Clair, she was met with wide, proud eyes that said both "I can't believe we've done this," and "this is definitely happening again." 

Clair ran her hands under the still running water of the shower that they had never quite made it under. Then, when the remnants of shit were washed away from her fingers, she shook off the excess water and grabbed Megan's phone. 

Megan suddenly felt a little nervous again.

"Let's send this stranger a photo. Something to really say you're interested." Clair said quietly and excitedly. Then she was down, kneeling with Megan on the floor of the shower. In an instant 

Megan's phone was unlocked, I guess Face Unlock doesn't discriminate against a shit covered face. Clair navigated into Snapchat, selecting the most recent conversation and pressed the shutter.

The image showed Megan as happily exhausted with Clair's shit still caked on her face. Clair was lapping at the side of Megan's face, her tongue clearly seeking a meal of smeared mess.

They review the photo only momentarily before Clair hit send, and locked the phone again.

The Phone away the two took turns helping each other wash away their messy, sinful new addiction. When they were clean once again, Clair whispered in Megan's ear, "I can't wait to find out who this mystery person is."

There was a playful giggle in her tone. Megan replied, now relaxed and with a new confidence, "I'm just so happy that I got to taste you," she paused, waiting for Clair's eyes to meet her own "I'm glad that I got to taste ALL of you."

Holister
Holister
34 Followers