All Comments on 'Graham and Griffin Ch. 06'

by emilyandalucia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ok, I like this story, but the chapters are too short. I really think you should try either combining 2 chapters into one. I do like the story though. :-)

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 11 years ago

I agree about the length of chapters. The POV changes so quickly, it's like watching a tennis match. I'm afraid I'll get whiplash. Mind you...a little BDSM might add a little spice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story...let's make love!

So we are getting close to making love. Griffin has a little blond hair on his abs and maybe on his chest? Since Graham has dark hair, can he have a little more hair across his pecs? He seems a little more mature and "advanced" than Griffin, and I'd like to see Griffin stroking the silky soft dark hair that grows across Graham's muscular chest, and maybe his treasure trail? It's time we hear about their dicks, their pubic bushes, sucking and maybe fucking. They're ready!

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
ugh i hate biggots

men can make love to other men just like men can make love with women and women can make love to women get it? got it? good!! also i very much love this story. will continue fallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this is shite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They need to have some more honest communication before they get more sexual. They are young and relatively new to all of this and Griffin is still in the closet and very insecure about his gayness. This is a sweet story and not based on a bunch of sex so please have them talk to each other to avoid further misunderstandings before they get deeper and could possibly hurt each other more. But then bring on their first time and explain the details!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous