Grainger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much for me and I began to cum. I shot my load all over the wall in front of me while Grainger kept talking in my ear, telling me to prove to him how much I loved how he was fucking me. My whole body stiffened and jerked as I came. I had never cum like this before in my life. I felt my ass clamping down on that big cock in me. Grainger pulled off my cock, sliding his hand up my chest and grabbing my nipples. He squeezed hard and I moaned again.

He started to work his cock in and out of me rapidly. His crotch slapped audibly against my ass as I sucked hard on his fingers.

"Goddamn, I'm gonna shoot in you, Jay. Fill your fucking tight pussy with my fucking cum."

He pulled me tightly against him and shoved all the way up inside me. He held his cock there and I could feel his big cock throbbing and pulsating as he came in my ass. His ragged breath with its grunts and its groans escaped his mouth as I felt his hard, muscled body tremble against mine as he came. He let out a final groan as the final shots of his cum filled me.

Grainger's head dropped to my shoulder and he took in a deep breath, his cock still up inside me and his fingers in my mouth. We stayed like that for several minutes and I could feel the thick cock softening in my ass. Finally, Grainger pulled out and released me. He moved the showerhead back and stepped under the spray.

I fell forward against the wall, overwhelmed by what had just happened. I wiped a few tears away. I pressed my head forward and it pushed my body back slightly. I pushed my head harder into the tile, feeling the pressure on my skull. I wanted to push my head through the tile wall. My best friend had taken my virginity. I thought how much I had wanted him, fantasized about him, but not like this. What had just happened? I could not say the word. It was several seconds before I could turn around to look at him. I thought I would hate Grainger for fucking me like this and cumming inside me.

"Well, did ya like that?" he asked, coming out of the warm shower spray, pushing back his hair with his hand and flashing a huge white grin at me.

I just nodded that I did.


12