Grampa Didn't Know I Wasn't a Girl!

Story Info
Gramps thinks tranny grandchild is a hot nurse!
1.7k words
4.45
17k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

When I first began the process of transitioning from male to female at the age of 18, I was extremely nervous and scared.

I had a robust online life, so the idea that I could now cam with people as a full female was extremely exciting to me... To be able to show up on a Discord chat with my video on, me with my blonde hair and my D-cup perfectly shaped boobs spilling with plenty of cleavage... I got tons of hot guys sending me dick pic instantly, it was so wonderful! I was so popular!

But real life isn't the same as online life. When my computer was off, and I had to actually leave my apartment and interact with the real world... the real world where, let's face it, I wasn't fooling anyone. People saw my boobs under my shirt, but my face was still basically a guy's face. Unless I spent forever slathering make-up on, but who had time for that? So, going out, I was basically a guy with long hair and tits, and I got constant harassing wherever I went, lots of name calling.

The absolute worst, of course, was any kind of outing that involved my family. I tried my best to hide it from them, but they knew. It was like I was this pariah. They were so ashamed. I always tried to make excuses for why I couldn't go out with any of them, but one thing I could not get out of was visiting my elderly grandfather in the old folks home.

I was told the old bugger didn't have long to live, and that if I wanted to say my goodbyes, this was it.

Now, of course I didn't actually want to say my goodbyes. He'd never been anything but a royal pain in the ass to me. He was your typical old, bigoted man, the kind of man who was always blaming everything on minorities and sexual deviants and such. When I was a kid, visiting grampa was sheer torture. He would take me fishing and hunting, and take me out to chop firewood with him... I hated every fucking second of it. He was always complaining about 'the gays.' 'The gays' were ruining the world. He considered it his mission in life to toughen me up, make a man out of me. Yadda yadda yadda.

Apparently, being a man meant making me kill some innocent deer. Or drinking a beer. Or chewing tobacco.... Oh, that was the fucking worst! I cannot stand the taste of that shit. Horrible. Of course every time I would make a face and spit it out, he would say shit like, "What are you, some kind of sissy?"

So it's a great irony that, yeah, grampa, guess what? Your least favorite grandson is a goddamned sissy after all. Congratulations.

If he ever found out... If he knew I liked sucking cocks and wearing dresses... I think the old bastard might have just taken a baseball bat against my skull. Seriously, he was a dick, and an angry dick.

But that had been a long time ago. I hadn't actually seen him in years, not since he'd been brought to the nursing home.

It was a cold, gray day, when I arrived. It gave me a good excuse to bundle up, cover up any excess curves. And I had my hair pulled back, so as far as anyone was concerned, I was just a man with a long, blonde ponytail, and nothing more.

"I'm here to see Walt Jefferson."

The nurse made a face at that name. "You here to see Walt?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm his granddaugh.... I mean, grandson. Is he here?"

"Well, of course, he's here! Where the hell else would he be? Listen, if you're gonna go see him, maybe you can talk some sense into him! You tell him if he doesn't want to be left outside for the wolves, he'd best learn to keep his mittens to himself!"

"His mittens?"

I didn't understand what she meant... Not until I made it to his room, and a young female nurse was just leaving. She was a thin, blonde, voluptuous nurse, a wonderful body, and she was so beautiful, she took my breath away. I have to say, she looked almost exactly how I had always imagined myself looking, after a full transition.

"Mr. Jefferson! How many times have I told you about that!" she yelled, slamming the door behind her. From inside, I could hear loud, raucous laughter.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"What's wrong is that old man is a pervert! They don't pay me enough to deal with the likes of him!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I began... But it was too late. She had left in a huff.

Well, this should be interesting, then.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked into his room.

*****

He looked more or less like I remembered him, a huge, burly man, face lined with deep wrinkles. He was sitting in a wheelchair and he looked me up and down.

"Who the fuck are you supposed to be?"

"Grampa, it's me, Jay!"

"Jay?"

"You know, your grandson?"

He grumbled at that. The way he was looking, I could tell that he couldn't see too well. "Well, why don't you make yourself useful and tell that hot piece of ass that just left that I'm ready to fondle her other tit?" And at that he leaned back and gave a mighty guffaw.

"Uh.... right... She seemed pretty mad, grampa. I'd be careful if I were you. You don't want to be pissing off the staff here."

"Ah, they're just pieces of meat! Pieces of sexmeat!" he explained loudly. "That's all women are, and they're happiest when you treat 'em like that!"

Now that had quite an effect on me. In my daydreams, being treated like a piece of sexmeat by a burly, manly man was precisely my number one fantasy. Stupid as it may sound, I loved imagining myself as some big-tittied bimbo, just pleasing men and giving out blowjobs as easily as saying hello, having my body manhandled and groped.... Fuck, just writing it out now gets me excited, get my little sissy-dick a twinge. When I'm online, that precisely what I role-play... Daddy's good little bimbo sexmeat... I even used that same phrase.

So as disgusting as it is to hear your grandpa act like such a sexist pig.... Well, it was kind of exciting.

The other thing that happened at that moment is that I was getting so hot, I almost passed out. The thermostat must have been turned up to 90. It was ridiculous. I took off my coat almost without thinking about it, along with the sweatshirt I was wearing.

What was left was just a flimsy, tight T-shirt and my D-cup boobs.

"God, it's hot in here..." I complained, looking to see if there was a window I could open.... Then I saw the way he was looking at me... Looking at my chest, that is.

"Holy shit! You got some nice tits! Who did you say you were again?"

"I told you, I'm your grand...." Then I stopped. I bit my lower lip, thinking. I then shook out my blonde hair so that it framed my face. "I'm your new nurse," I finished, with the sultry, feminine voice I'd been practicing for months. "I'm Nurse Jayne."

"Well, goddamn, Nurse Jayne, get over here and let me feel them things!"

As soon as I'd gotten within groping-range, sure enough, his large, meaty hands were all over them. Groping, kneading, squeezing... I closed my eyes, oh fuck, this felt so good. I loved it. I loved his hands on me!

"Just a minute," I said. "I'll be right back."

I always carry lipstick with me. I ran into the bathroom to put some on... And lo, hanging in a closet I saw a spare nurses' outfit!

When I emerged, I was a perfect bimbo nurse! Blonde, red lipstick, enormous boobs spilling from my tight uniform!

"I'm back!" I announced, bouncing up and down. My sultry, female voice was gone... this was something more... bimbo-y? Ditsy? I don't know... I'd never practiced it, but it came out naturally.

He had his cock out and motioned me over. "Well, come on over and say hello!"

"Oooh, hello there!" I said excitedly, bouncing over. In a second, I had his old man cock in my mouth, and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. He had his hand on the back of my head, directing me up and down and up and down.

"Yeah, that's right, you're a good little slut, aren't you?" I heard him say. "I may be old, but everything still works, huh?"

I made as many yummy noises as I could. His cock just grew larger and larger in my mouth, and I could feel it getting closer to cumming....

I took it out, and immediately took down my pants and sat on it, letting it all the way up my tight asshole.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he growled, and again grabbed at my tits, tearing down the top of my uniform so he could really get a hold on them.

Up and down, my body went. I moaned in extreme pleasure, and when he finally came, it was such a wonderful sensation I never wanted it to end.

Finally, I got up. The old bastard had fallen asleep! Oh well! I licked up what cum I could from the head of his cock, then zipped him back up and straightened things up. I put the nurses' uniform back, put on my coat, washed off the lipstick, put back my hair.... and I left. Haha. I went in a man and came out a man... I was just a bimbo in between!

I signed myself out at the desk.

"Well, how was he?" the nurse asked me.

"He didn't say much," I said. "You got any more patients like him? Old man that just can't keep their mittens to themselves?"

"Oh, honey," she said, rolling her eyes. "You don't know the half of it! Sometimes I think they just sent us all the elderly perverts!"

I smiled. "I'll be back," I assured her. "I'll be back soon!"