Grampa STILL Doesn't Know! Tee-hee!

Story Info
Bimbo Nurse Jayne is back, ready to suck some old man cock!
1.6k words
4.56
11.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to my word, next week I was back at Resthaven Senior Living Center to see my poor, elderly grampa... I could hardly wait, my whole body was tingling!

I hadn't stopped thinking about it all week... I even found myself going through old photo albums, looking at family pictures with him in them. He was always so gruff looking, arms crossed, scowling... such a mean, miserable old man. Now here I was, looking at those pictures and jerking off my tiny pecker at them!

It was an unseasonably warm day, so it wasn't quite as believable that I would be wearing a heavy coat, but what choice did I have? I really didn't want my perfect D-Cup tranny tits on display. Not yet, anyway. So I was sweating profusely when I came to the front desk.

The woman at the desk looked at me skeptically. "May I help you?"

"Uh, yes, I'm here to see Walt Jefferson."

That produced quite a reaction in her. "You're that grandson, right? Didn't I tell you to talk some sense into him last time you were here, that he can't be going around grabbing at the staff!"

"Uh... yeah, yeah, I told him, all right. I told him to knock it off."

"Well, then, he must not have understood you, because he's worse than ever! I had two nurses quit on us this past week because of him! If you can't get him to keep his goddamn pecker in his pants, then he's outta here, you follow me?"

I swallowed. "Yeah, sure. I'm sorry for the trouble, ma'am. I'll tell him, don't you worry."

"Well good!" she yelled. "See that you do!"

*****

Ooh, that goddamned bitch! An old, ugly cunt like that probably hadn't felt the touch of a man in decades!

I hated her... But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel proud of my grampa. God damn, an old man and he's still trying to grab as much pussy as he can? Those nurses should appreciate how lucky they are! They should be lining up for him!

My tiny dick tingled at the thought of it... Pretty soon I would be one of those nurses being manhandled by him! I walked faster, down one long hall, turned left, then down another... Fuck, I couldn't walk fast enough! When I finally got to his room, I could see there was a nurses' cart parked outside. Shit, maybe someone was already in there...

As I approached, I could hear voices from inside... It sounded like a woman yelling. I opened the door and looked in. What I saw both shocked and excited me.

There was a nurse in there, all right, a very young, very pretty slender nurse with auburn hair. She had a very nice body... which I could see very well since her shirt was torn, all the buttons scattered over the floor. Her generous chest spilled from her tight bra. She looked at me, terror in her eyes.

"Don't just stand there!" she yelled at me. "Get him off of me!"

Indeed, there was my grampa, gripping tightly to her arm, not letting her go. He had a wild look in his eyes, like he was trying to reel in a mighty fish that was getting away.

"Get back here, you little slut!" he growled as though he were angry, but he was also smiling. This was was his idea of a fun time.

Holy fuck, if I was attracted to my grampa before, it didn't hold a candle to how I felt about him now!

"Help!" the nurse yelled again, straining to get away.

Yeah.... I don't think so. In fact, I stepped back and shut the door, locking it.

"What are you...?" she started to shriek, caught up short as he finally succeeded in yanking her back to him, dragging her across his wheelchair. In a minute he had that bra of hers off and those huge, floppy tits came out. He placed one hand over her mouth and kneaded those tits with the other. The more she struggled, the more he seemed to be enjoying himself, giggling like a perverted maniac. Fuck, he had a huge erection in his pants!

As did I.

I took out my cock and started beating myself off, watching this scene unfolding before me. Fuck yeah, I wanted my grampa to do it... But even more than that, I wanted to be the one he did it to!

I let go of my cock and grabbed the nurse from out of his grasp.

"Hey, what the fuck?" he yelled.

I quickly pushed her out of the room, throwing her bra and shirt after her.

"What the hell...?" she yelled.

"Sorry! I'm in a hurry!" I yelled, slamming the door shut.

Holy fuck, I was so horny I couldn't stand it! I'd bought a nurses' outfit the other day and was wearing it under my coat, so I was ready. Bimbo Nurse to the rescue! In five seconds, I'd taken off my coat and whipped out the blonde wig and affixed it, slathered some lipstick on.... A quick glance in a mirror showed a disheveled bimbo nurse with enormous tits.... The perfect victim!

And none too soon! I heard my grampa's wheelchair squeak as it rounded the corner. "Where'd you get to?" he growled. "You can't escape me, you little slut!"

"Please, no!" I cried out in terror, getting down on my knees. "Please! I beg you!"

"You beg me, huh? Lot of good that will do ya! Get the fuck over here; there's nowhere you can run!"

Ooh, he was really, really enjoying this! His wheelchair continued to bear down on me, and as I screamed out in terror one last time. He then grabbed me harshly by the wrist and yanked me toward him. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, you little slut! You little piece of fucking sexmeat!"

Yes! Yes! I am your little piece of sexmeat, grampa! I'm your dirty piece of filthy, bimbo sexmeat!

He grabbed at my tits then yanked off the panties from around my waste. I had to help him a little bit... after all, he was in a wheelchair! I sat my ass right on his cock, felt it up there good and hard! But still, I had to stay in character, so I continued to approximate pain and terror.

"Oh, nooooo...." I cried out again, bouncing up and down on his mighty cock. "No, stop! No stop!"

Up and down, I bounced.

"No!" Up. "Stop!" Down. "No!" Up. "Stop!" Down.

"Yeah, you like that, don't ya? Sluts like you don't know what's good for you!"

I couldn't help myself... My cries of anguished morphed into cries of pleasure. "Oh, yes, I love it! I love it! Oh, you feel so good!"

His old man hands were all over my body, lifting me up and down on his cock like a plaything, squeezing my tits roughly, another hand around my neck... Fuck, this was so fucking hot!

Then his cock exploded inside of me. I could feel the rush of warmth, the hot liquid filling my ass. When he was done, I slithered off his cock, and got down on my knees and licked up all of it that I could.

"I just fucked you, you little slut!" he wheezed proudly.

"Mmm.... you sure did! Oh, you were soooo manly! You are SUCH a man!" I cooed. "You saw what you wanted and you took it!"

"Yeah, your goddamned right about that! I may look like an old fart, but I'm a real... a real...."

He was growing tired, I could tell. Poor guy. It really took it out of him.

I got up, put my nurses' outfit back on, and wheeled him back to bed. I even tucked the old bastard in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. In no time at all, he was asleep. "Nighty-night, grampa!"

Hey, I actually kind of felt like a nurse! It was a funny feeling. I cleaned up the room as best I could, turned chairs right side up. Man, there had been a real struggle in here!

When I went out into the hall, there was a doctor standing there. My presence startled him.

"Oh, hi!" he stammered, looking me up and down, his eyes fixated on my chest.

"Hi, doctor!" I responded in my best bimbo voice.

"Uh... Sorry, I didn't realize that anyone else was here... I just received a complaint about Mr. Jefferson..."

"Oh, Mr. Jefferson has been asleep for the last several hours. He's such a nice, old man! I can't imagine what he could have possibly done!" I bounced up and down on my toes so that my tranny tits jiggled in my uniform.

"Uh, okay, right..." He wiped at the sweat on his forehead. "Well, there must have been a mistake, then, Nurse, uh...."

"Jayne," I said proudly. "Nurse Jayne!"

"Well, perhaps you can help us then, Nurse Jayne. We seem to be short staffed for the overnight shift. Would you be able to stay on?"

I followed him out of the room and down the hall, where there was a room full of old men in wheelchairs staying at the walls or at game shows on the television.

"Would you be able to stay on?" asked the doctor.

As soon as I had entered the room, I could see even the most far gone of them had turned their heads, their eyes lighting up at the sight of me. Some of them had drool coming from the corners of their mouths.

"Don't worry, you can count on me, Doctor," I said, swallowing and breathing heavy, licking at a bit of my grampa's cum which a I realized was still in the corner of my mouth. "I'll take care of them. I'll take care of all of them."