Grampa's Last Hurrah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Grampa?"

"Frankly, I can't see hell or high water preventing your Grampa from trying to go out on a high. Mother and daughter. Sex in seven consecutive decades. It'll take incontrovertible proof that he is her father to prevent him from taking a shot at it. I'll persuade him to have a Durex handy just in case."

"What?"

"Do you really think your Grampa will settle for anything less than a new entry in the Albums?"

"You know about those?"

"Of course. They actually aren't complete. I persuaded him that a couple of photographs should not be included."

He realised he was in a PG Wodehouse book; only he was the straight man buffeted by rakish old men, dominant middle-aged women, and extrovert young women. He didn't even have a Jeeves to protect him, although he trusted Mother to look after what she thought were his best interests.