Gramping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was taken aback by the strength of her words; he had not realised how strongly Shannon felt about the whole scenario. He had imagined that she was just horny and that, as he was the only male for miles, she had decided to settle for some old cock. Now, his mind was in turmoil; a lot of what she said made sense -- hell, in fact it all made sense and he could not deny that he was mutually attracted to her. Well, who wouldn't be? he mused to himself.

"Grandpa?" Shannon's voice broke through his dazed state and brought him back to the present. "Grandpa -- I hope I haven't shocked or disappointed you?" Her hand was on his arm again, stroking the coarse hairs lightly. He paid more attention to the feeling this time and realised that she was arousing him merely by touching him.

"No honey -- you could never disappoint me," he smiled at her, "I was just mulling over what you said. I can't deny that you make a solid argument for your case -- I always said to your Grammy that you should have gone into law -- but, it's not just the age issue honey -- we can't get beyond the fact that anything between us is illegal. Please don't take this wrong -- you are a very beautiful young lady with," he hesitated, "with, from what I can tell, a great figure. Any man would be a fool not to be attracted to you but," he looked at her again, "it is incest baby -- it can't happen."

"Stupid bloody laws made by stupid bloody politicians who break any law they like, when they want to!" exclaimed Shannon, withdrawing her hand from his arm and crossing her arms.

"I know baby -- but you will find Mister right -- you're just looking in the wrong place right now." John took one hand off the wheel and patted her thigh, immediately wishing he hadn't done so, as his cock twitched in his jeans.

The rest of the journey was spent mostly in silence, each mulling over their own thoughts. Brief exchanges took place, but these were purely on the scenery or the species of bird flying overhead.

Eventually, John pulled the jeep over onto the verge.

"This is it, honey -- this is my Shangri-la," said John, as he exited the jeep.

Shannon was already out and admiring the scenery. "It's beautiful Grandpa," she said. She walked up to him and put her hands on his waist, "I'm sorry about earlier Grandpa. I wouldn't want anything to spoil our time together." She raised herself onto her tiptoes and kissed him gently on the cheek.

John felt her breasts brush his chest as she leaned into him. Just about resisting the temptation to take her in his arms and kiss her properly, he stroked her long brown hair. "Baby -- I wasn't cross with you -- and I understand everything you say -- honest I do. If I wasn't your Grandpa, I would very happily accede to your desires but you are my little girl, even though you are all grown up. Come on -- let's get the tent and get it pitched -- always the first rule of camping!"

Between them, they had the tent pitched inside fifteen minutes and John had lit the camp stove and put a pot of coffee on. Shannon disappeared inside the tent with her bag and reappeared a few minutes later in a modest red bikini.

"I'm going for a swim in the lake," she stated, walking past John with a towel thrown over her shoulder.

"Watch out for the sharks," he shouted after her as he watched her captivating arse swaying as she walked.

She turned and laughed, "Yeah -- and you keep an eye out for those bears."

She broke into a gentle run, her arse cheeks wobbling slightly, before dropping her towel on the grass and entering the water. John returned his gaze back to the coffee-pot, watching it as it started to boil. When it was ready, he poured himself a mug and got his whittling knife and the latest piece of his chess-set out, settling himself into a deck chair he got down to work.

Having dozed off, he was suddenly aware of drops of water dripping onto his face and chest. "Damn it, there was no rain forecast," he muttered, as he slowly opened his eyes to see Shannon standing over him and shaking the water from her body onto him.

"You little....." he started, as Shannon laughed and ran away from him. He was about to chase after her when the memory of the morning chase flooded his mind; he eased himself gently back in to his deck chair. "Right, for that, young lady -- you are on dinner detail, tonight."

Shannon poked her tongue out at him. "Since when did you become such an old grump, gramps?"

She stood in his line of sight as she dried herself with her towel, taking an age to dry her legs, her shapely arse sticking out as she bent almost double as she dried. It was, however, the sight of her luscious breasts hanging in her bikini that had captivated John's attention this time. He picked up the bishop he had been working on and started sanding it down. He could not stay focused on the piece though as his eyes were constantly drawn back to his granddaughter.

"How long does it take you to get dry?" he called out, as Shannon wiped at her breasts.

"Almost done Gramps, sorry if I'm distracting you. Would you be an angel and dry my back for me?"

John rose from his chair and walked over to her, "So how did you dry it this morning after your shower?" he enquired, as he took the towel and slowly started to rub it over her back.

"Oh, I can do it but it's so much easier and nicer if someone else does it for me. I'll dry yours when you have a swim," she responded.

Down boy, thought John, as he felt his cock stiffen at the thought of Shannon's hands on his body.

"If you undo the top, I'll hold my cups in place -- then you can dry under the straps as well, please," the request came in a sort of throaty whisper.

John hesitated. He knew he shouldn't but he also knew he wanted to. The devil on his left shoulder won the argument and he unclipped her bikini top, sliding the straps down her arms, letting out a sigh as he marvelled at her bare back. He resisted the urge to plant a kiss on the nape of her neck and slowly dried the patches of skin still damp where the straps had been. When he was done, he handed the towel back to Shannon, looking into her bright eyes, "You will make some man very happy one day honey." He looked as though he was about to add something, but instead he smiled at her and turned away, returning to his chair.

Shannon wondered about asking him what he was about to say but decided not to push it. She was happy with the way things were developing and was hopeful of seducing her grandpa before the trip was over. She made her way into the tent and hurriedly changed into a crop top and a pair of skimpy shorts. Happy that her outfit displayed the best parts of her body, she returned outside and looked at her Grandpa.

"More coffee, grandpa?" she asked.

He answered in the affirmative, without raising his head from the crossword on his lap. Shannon bent with her back to him and reached for the coffee pot; she swore to herself that she could feel his eyes burning into her arse. Turning her head to the side slightly, she caught him gazing at her firm rear and she smiled to herself. She took a bit longer than necessary to pick up the coffee pot and poured two cups of coffee, handing one to him.

"So, is it hard?" she asked.

John almost spluttered the mouthful of coffee back out. After he had managed to swallow, he responded, "You shouldn't be asking me questions like that, young lady!"

Shannon smiled at her Grandpa, "I'm asking about your crossword, Gramps." She took a sip from her coffee and sat in the available deck-chair, "Not your cock," she added.

This time John's mouthful of coffee did come spraying out of his mouth as he almost choked, bending slightly forward and throwing the paper on the grass to avoid it getting wet from the coffee. When he had recovered his composure, he looked at the young temptress across from him, "I wish you wouldn't say things like that -- it's not appropriate for you to be talking about my....... my penis."

"You raised it in the first place and, from what I can see, it looks as though it is still pretty raised inside those trousers." Her eyes lingered on the bulge in his lap, now clearly in view after he had moved the paper out of the way.

John's eyes moved to his crotch where, sure enough, his boner was betraying him, letting his granddaughter know that he, or at the very least, his cock, found the idea of sex with her very appealing.

He returned his gaze to Shannon, "Honey, I thought we had settled this. It's illegal and, anyway, I'm way too old for you."

Her eyes searched his face, wondering whether now was a good time to push the issue. "We never really settled anything, except maybe that you're a hypocrite who is in denial. I can see that you want me, your body," she paused, letting her eyes slowly drift back down to his crotch, "your cock, gives you away. And as to the age issue, surely that's for me to decide. I can love and make love to whoever I want, as long as they are willing of course." She parted her thighs ever so slightly, watching, slightly amused, slightly frustrated, as her grandpa's eyes involuntarily focused on her crotch.

As he brought his eyes back up to meet hers, he knew, once again, that he had been caught looking. "Okay missy, cards on the table," he paused, unsure whether he really should be doing this, unsure what he was actually going to say," You are a very attractive, very sexy young lady -- a bit headstrong maybe, but that has a certain appeal too. If I were not your Grandpa, would I jump at the chance to get you into my bed?" he paused, looking into her eyes, "Fuck, damn right I would -- when you get to my age you believe that the chance to bed a twenty-year old is long gone. But we have to face up to reality honey! You're my granddaughter and, ignoring the fact that it is illegal, what would your parents think?"

Shannon was shocked that her Grandpa had used the "f" word; in all the years she had known him she had never heard him swear once. She looked into the rugged, handsome face of the man she had known all her life.

"So, let me get this straight. You're telling me you would jump into bed with one of my friends -- someone you barely know -- but you refuse to make love to me, someone who loves you dearly and who you love just as much? Where's the..." she paused, dropping the swear word from her sentence, "Where's the sense in that? And as for my parents, who would tell them -- not me for sure -- so unless your guilty conscience made you confess, they would never know!"

John rose from his chair, "I need to take a leak," he said, as he walked towards some nearby trees.

Shannon watched him disappear from sight and wondered idly whether he was really having a piss or jerking off. She ran her fingers over her chest briefly, feeling how erect her nipples had become from the intensity of their discussion. Checking her watch, she decided it was time to put her culinary skills to the test. When she viewed the supplies that John had brought with them, she decided to prepare the bacon, beef and beans casserole that her Grammy had taught her how to make and that, she knew, was one of her Grandpa's favourite dishes.

She had all the ingredients in the skillet and was covering them with biscuits when her Grandpa returned.

"That was either the longest-ever piss known to man or you've been doing something else," she stated as he came within earshot.

"I went for a walk to clear my head," he stated, "Saw a couple of whitetail deer while I was gone -- got to within ten feet of them. Food smells good."

"Be ready in about ten -- wash-up and you can tell me more about your walk while we eat."

"Yes ma'am," he responded, offering her a salute as he went inside the tent. He found a bowl of hot water waiting for him and quickly washed his hands and face before returning outside.

Once Shannon had dished up dinner, they sat in their deckchairs eating the delicious meal she had prepared.

"Edith sure taught you well, honey -- this is as good as if she were here cooking it herself."

"Thanks Grandpa," she responded, "Grammy was a great cook and just as good a teacher. Now, tell me about your walk -- maybe we can go for one together tomorrow?"

They ate their food and John filled Shannon in on the details of his walk; he knew the area well, of course, from his many camping trips out here and described to her in detail what he had seen and the different bird calls he had heard. Once food was over and the washing-up done, they settled onto a blanket and started to play poker.

"This game just isn't as much fun when there's nothing at stake," commented Shannon, as she won for the third hand in a row.

John looked across at her, knowing what she was getting at. "We could play for money if you like? Or, better still, we could play each hand for specific chores tomorrow?"

Shannon looked into her Grandpa's eyes, "I don't want to leave you a pauper pops," she smiled, "And playing for chores would be so boring and leave you doing everything. I was wondering....."

"Stop right there, Shannon," John interrupted, "strip poker is not happening -- no way. That walk made me tired -- think I'll have an early night. Don't worry about disturbing me if you decide to have a late one -- I'm a deep sleeper." He got up and moved across to her. As he got close, Shannon couldn't help but notice his groin was about level with her head and she swallowed hard at the thought of what was inside those trousers. Her thought train was interrupted as her Grandpa bent down and kissed her cheek, "Goodnight princess -- sweet dreams."

"Night Gramps," she responded, as she watched him disappear into the tent. After a few moments, she made her way to the tent entrance and peered inside, watching her Grandpa undress. She admired his muscular chest covered in white, wiry-looking hair and reached down between her thighs, stroking herself lightly as his jeans were removed. The lump in his boxers was very obvious and quite impressive but her hopes of seeing him totally naked disappeared as he slid into his sleeping bag, his boxers being cast aside a couple of seconds later.

She called out, "Is it okay for me to come in now Grandpa?" to which he responded, "Sure honey, the coast is clear."

She smiled to herself as she made her way into the tent, positioning herself where she knew her Grandpa could see her if he opted to watch. She started by peeling off her crop top and undoing her bra, letting out a sigh of relief as her breasts were freed from their cage. She peeped in his direction but he had his back turned towards her. Disappointed, she removed the remainder of her clothing, leaving her panties in the centre of the floor before entering her sleeping section of the tent and sliding into her sleeping bag.

She slept in snatches, tossing and turning, thinking about the day's events, the discussions they had had and wondering how on earth she was going to get what she wanted. Checking her phone for the time, she saw it was almost two in the morning. Remembering her Grandpa's parting words about him being a heavy sleeper, she crawled out of her sleeping bag and tip-toed into his section. He looked to be sound asleep and she used the light from her phone to ascertain where the zip on his sleeping bag was. Luck was on her side as he had his back to the zip.

She knelt down and slowly pulled the zip down, hoping the sudden rush of cool night air would not disturb him. Once it was fully down, she bit her lip as she lay down beside him, gently pressing her naked body against his. The warmth of his skin felt so good as she gently manoeuvred herself against him; she felt a warmth in her pussy and her nipples harden as she pressed them against her Grandpa's back. She kissed his back lightly, then allowed her right hand to venture around his waist. Reaching down, she found what she was searching for; his cock warm and soft in her hand. She held it for a while, revelling in the fact that she literally had her grandpa in the palm of her hand.

She slowly explored his cock, running her thumb down the thick vein that ran the length of it. Moving back to the top of his cock, she found, as she had suspected, that he was uncircumcised. She slowly slid the foreskin down, loving the feeling of it, feeling his cock start to harden as she played with it. She lightly rubbed her thumb over the head of his member, loving the soft, velvety feeling of his cock. She gripped him harder and started to stroke his cock, feeling him grow harder and harder. She monitored his breathing; not noticing any change, she started to quicken her pace, wanting to make her grandpa cum. On one of her downward strokes, one of her nails scratched one of his testicles; John's eyes opened briefly and Shannon paused, when he closed his eyes and continued his deep breathing, Shannon continued to stroke his cock.

The scratch on his testicle woke John from his slumber; he realised he was in the tent and that a hand was on his cock. He felt the pressure of breasts against his back and knew, almost instantaneously, that Shannon had come to his sleeping compartment. He knew, deep down, that he should stop her and send her away but he also knew that he wanted her to continue. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep as Shannon's hand grasped his cock. He had not felt this turned on since his wedding night and he wanted to groan and let his lover know his appreciation but he was not prepared to openly grant his consent to this incestuous relationship.

Believing John to still be asleep, Shannon continued her manipulation of his cock. Her hand grasped it firmer, her strokes more assured, her thumb ran over his pee-slit, spreading his pre-cum over the head. She knew she wanted to taste it but she was also wary of pushing her luck too far. She continued to rub the warm thick cock in her hand, her movements getting faster and faster, feeling the cock swell in her hand. When she realised John had started to ejaculate, she tried to catch as much cum as she could in the palm of her hand, continuing to stroke him until she had drained his balls.

When she was satisfied that her Grandpa's cock was spent, she released his cock and pulled her cum-coated hand back to her face. She opened her mouth and started to lick the cum from the palm of her hand, loving the taste of her grandpa's seed. When her palm was clean, she slowly and deliberately sucked each of her fingers clean of the sticky goo that coated them until the last traces were gone. She lowered her head and kissed his back lightly again, "Thanks Grandpa," she whispered, as she eased herself away from his warm body and slowly did the sleeping bag zip back up.

When she was safely in the confines of her own sleeping quarters, she lay on top of her sleeping bag and began to finger her pussy. Licking her fingers and tracing delicate lines up and down her folds, occasionally teasing her clit. Her movements became faster and faster as she imagined her Grandpa's cock invading her pussy; raising her hips as if to meet his thrusts, she pushed two fingers inside herself and came. She suppressed her groan as she slowly removed her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. Smiling to herself, she climbed into her sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep once again.

When John got up in the morning, he checked Shannon's sleeping area, only to find she was already out. Exiting the door of the tent, he was met by the sight of his randy young granddaughter working out. Dressed in a very short crop-top and the tiniest imaginable pair of shorts, little of her body was left to the imagination as she was doing star jumps, then dropping to the ground to do push-ups, before getting back up and doing lunges. To John it didn't seem a very well-planned exercise regime but it did have the effect of keeping his attention on the various parts of her body as she moved around. She finished off by running to the lake and jumping in, swimming for roughly twenty minutes, before returning to the tent to change clothes.