Gramping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she emerged from the tent, this time in a bikini top and another pair of tiny shorts, John handed her a coffee.

"Morning honey," he greeted her, "sleep well?"

"Oh, I had the best night ever thanks Grandpa," she took the cup from his hand and smiled warmly at him, "How about you?"

"Well honey, I sure had a good sleep. It was very restful and yet some of my dreams were so vivid I thought they were really happening."

Shannon looked at her Grandpa, trying to read his eyes for some tell-tale sign that he knew what she had done last night. Seeing nothing, she asked, "Oh really? What sort of dreams?"

Her Grandpa smiled, "The sort I should never discuss with my granddaughter -- if you catch my drift, Shannon," he smiled at her as his eyes roved over her body. Shannon didn't push him any further on his realistic dreams and he knew why; because she knew the dream he was referring to.

His mind was in a state of flux; he knew he wanted her and she had made it damn obvious she would welcome him with open legs. When had he changed? he wondered. In his younger days he had been headstrong and not given a damn what other people thought; why should he worry now? He dismissed the thoughts from his mind and got on with breakfast, frying some bacon and doing them both a couple of bacon sandwiches. When they had eaten and cleared up, he suggested they go for a walk on one of his favourite woodland trails.

The walk took place mainly in silence, not wanting to scare away any creatures through unnecessary chit-chat. Shannon followed on a couple of paces behind her Grandpa, her eyes admiring how agile he still was and the tightness of his arse outlined in his shorts. She was imagining those muscular thighs between her own, plunging his meaty cock in and out of her pussy, her hands grabbing at his taut buttocks and pulling him in deeper. So lost in her thoughts was she that when he stopped suddenly and raised his hand for her to do likewise, she didn't even notice, colliding into the back of him and almost making him stumble. She lost her footing and fell sideways, snapping a fallen twig as she did so. The deer that her Grandpa had spotted bolted upon hearing the noise and was well out of sight by the time that John had helped Shannon get back to her feet.

"Since when did you get so clumsy?" he asked, as he watched her brush herself down, "You were better as an eleven-year-old!"

"Sorry Gramps," she whispered, "I guess I was miles away and didn't notice you stop. Is there something crawling on the back of my shorts? I think I can feel movement."

She turned around and John saw a bug making its way across one of the rounded peaches of her arse. He moved his hand and swatted it away, watching it fall into the grass. He swatted a couple of more times, enjoying the feel of the firm flesh beneath his fingers "Pesky thing won't go," he muttered. He finally put his thumb and fore-finger together and pinched her arse lightly, pretending to flick something into the undergrowth, "There, got it," he said.

Shannon for her part was wishing there were a hundred creepy-crawlies on her butt. The feel of her Grandpa's hand on it was just too good and she wondered how nice his hand would feel on the bare flesh. She gave a small yelp when he pinched her but felt her pussy moisten at the very same time. When he was finally done, he continued to lead her through the woods. They spotted several deer, some jackrabbits and a pronghorn deer as well as several species of bird.

After a couple of hours, John decided to turn back. He suggested Shannon should lead to test her ability to remember the route they had taken. As he followed her, his gaze fell upon her lightly tanned legs. His eyes traced them all the way up to her perfect arse, where they lingered for some time. Just following her and admiring her caused his cock to twitch and he remembered how wonderful her hand had felt wrapped around it last night. He raised his eyes so that he was looking at her back, trying to get his erection to soften before she had a chance to see it. When they finally reached the clearing that led to their tent, he congratulated her on finding the right way back.

"I was taught by the best," she stated, feeling a tinge of pride that she had impressed him.

They had a lazy lunch, relaxing after their mornings exertions until Shannon suggested they cool off in the lake. They each went into their separate compartments and changed. John was out first and sitting in one of the chairs when Shannon emerged in a black one-piece swimsuit. John considered it rather plain and quite disappointing until he noticed the mesh panels that revealed portions of Shannon's body, quite close to her groin. He smiled at her, "Nice costume honey," he commented as he rose from his chair and started running towards the lake. "Last one in has to do the washing-up tonight," he shouted.

Shannon didn't even bother trying. She felt in a fair race she would have a chance, but when he had such a head start, she knew she was onto a loser. His stamina had always amazed her and she was pleased to see he still had plenty of it. Instead she ambled down to the lake, her hips swaying slightly as she made her way towards him. She watched as he swam a bit and timing her jump to perfection, dive-bombed him, splashing a cascade of water over him. When she surfaced and stood, she looked around for him, momentarily wondering where he could be. It wasn't long till she knew, as she felt two strong hands grab her calves and pull her under the water. She flailed around, faking panic, her hand coming into contact with his chest, then his groin, which she squeezed before she resurfaced.

John felt the hand on his crotch and knew, almost beyond doubt, that it was no accident. He made an instantaneous decision not to make a big thing of it, not to even acknowledge it; to continue as if nothing had happened. They splashed around some more, their bodies coming into contact at odd moments until John decided he had to start preparing dinner. He swam to the side and pulled himself out of the lake; Shannon's eyes fixated on the start of the crack of his arse where his trunks had ridden down slightly. Shannon swam for about a further ten minutes, allowing her Grandpa time to get dried and changed, before she exited the lake. She trotted to the campsite and started to dry herself, repeating her request for John to dry her back. She slid the straps off her shoulders and down her arms, allowing the cups to fall away from her breasts.

John paused; he could see over her shoulder the tempting sight of her pert young breasts, shining with the reflection of the sun on the droplets of water on her body, her nipples hard and inviting. He licked his lips before stating, "You need to keep those covered if you want me to finish drying your back for you."

Shannon sighed, pulling the top of her swimsuit in place, as John continued to dry her off. He did, she felt, take longer than yesterday and when, without her asking, he started to dry the backs of her legs, she knew she was making progress in her endeavours. When he knelt behind her to dry the backs of her thighs, she could feel his breath on her buttocks. She let out a low moan and reached down to stroke her clit, hoping that John wouldn't notice. She rubbed herself slowly, spreading her legs slightly as she worked her pussy into a state of excitement. When John rose to his feet, she quickly stopped what she was doing and accepted the towel back from him.

"Thanks Grandpa, you do a wonderful job," she commented, as she made her way into the tent. Once inside, Shannon quickly removed her costume and lay on her sleeping bag, legs spread, she re-commenced paying attention to her pussy. Her clit was the focus of her attention and she closed her eyes, imagining it was her Grandpa feeling her, exciting her.

She remembered how big his cock had been last night and decided that it would take at least three of her fingers to replicate it. She manoeuvred her hand to her labia, stroking herself before she parted her entrance and plunged three fingers inside her, gasping as she did so. She started to plunge her fingers in and out, imitating the feeling of her Grandpa fucking her; pushing them as deep as she could as she continued to rub her clit. Soon, unable to take any more, she began to tremble as an orgasm washed over her, her nipples tingled and her pussy became a sopping wet mess as her juices leaked out and down her thigh. She eased down the pace of her fingers, slowly removing them from her pussy and brought them up to her lips, sucking and licking them clean as she savoured the taste of her own juices.

When she emerged from the tent in yet another pair of skimpy shorts and a white, strapless top that covered her breasts and not much else, John shook his head.

"Did you actually bring any decent clothes to wear, young lady?" he asked, as he stirred the contents of the cooking pot.

"What do you mean Grandpa? This is decent, it's not revealing anything that shouldn't be on show!" she retorted, "Anyway, I want to get a good tan while I'm out here. When I'm stuck in an office all day, I have no chance to top up my tan."

They ate in relative silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Once dinner was over, Shannon cleared the dishes and the cooking utensils, before grabbing the pack of cards.

"You up for some poker?" she asked, "We could play for items of clothing but we can stop the moment you decide?"

"Hmm -- how do I know you won't take your top or your shorts off the first hand you lose?" enquired John.

"Okay, to avoid that, how about the winner decides what the other person loses?" suggested Shannon.

"Yeah, that sounds good -- and I can call a halt whenever I choose?" seeking her assurance.

"That's what I said Gramps. Your memory going in old age?" she quipped.

John reached over and slapped her arse, "You were never this cheeky when you were my little Shannon. Why did you have to grow up?"

Shannon smiled, "You saying you don't like the grown-up version Gramps?" She slowly twirled for him, trying to constantly watch his face as she did. It was only when she did this that John realised how much arse cheek was on show.

"Fuck, those shorts are obscene," he stated, when Shannon was finally facing him again.

"Would you rather I took them off Gramps?" asked Shannon, reaching for the button.

"Behave yourself missy, you only take off what I tell you to when I whip your arse at cards."

He took the pack and shuffled them, "I think my luck is about to change tonight."

After the first deal, he was looking at three sevens in his hand. He swapped two cards and got an Ace and a King. He was pleased to see that Shannon swapped three cards though the smile on her face when she got her replacement cards caused him some concern. Laying the cards down, he announced his hand, Shannon had two pairs.

"I win," he announced, "Okay Shannon take off your left shoe"

"Shoes count as one item," she contended as she slipped both of her shoes off.

When Shannon won the next hand, she looked longingly at her Grandpa's crotch. Knowing that if she went too fast he would just call it a night, she told him to take off his shirt. He watched her as he unbuttoned his checked shirt, her gaze upon his chest as he peeled it off and tossed it towards the tent.

When John won again, he looked at Shannon. She hadn't started with much clothing in the first place and he was wondering if he was going to have to end the game right there.

"Are you wearing undies?" he asked.

"Panties, yes -- but a bra wouldn't look right under this top gramps," she responded, brushing some non-existent crumbs from her breasts.

Her grandpa followed her hand, watching her tits jiggle under the top as she brushed at them. He licked his lips, then looked up into her smiling eyes, "Okay Shannon, remove your..." Her hands went to the sides of her top.

"Your shorts honey -- remove your shorts," his eyes still focusing on her breasts as her hands dropped to the button of her shorts. She stood up to take them off, sliding them down her smooth, athletic legs. As they reached her ankles, she turned her back on her grandpa, bending down to pull her shorts off of her feet. John was faced by her almost naked arse, a thin strip of material, covering her arsehole.

"You might have mentioned it was a thong, Shannon," he muttered, as he stared at the most perfect arse he thought he had ever seen.

"Sorry Gramps, it's all I wear these days. They still cover everything though, don't they?"

"Barely," he managed to say as his throat went dry.

Shannon turned back around and sat back down, keeping her thighs primly together. She noticed that her Grandpa glanced in that direction briefly, before he began to shuffle again. He was wondering how much longer they should play for -- he still had his trainers and socks but with Shannon getting to choose, he had an idea his shorts may be next. Shannon, on the other hand, merely, had her top, with no bra underneath, and her thong. He decided to try and make sure he lost the next hand.

As he was dealing the cards, he noticed that Shannon's thighs had, deliberately or otherwise, parted. He couldn't resist taking a peek and there was, sure as hell, her camel toe, pressing against the flimsy bit of material. He dropped the cards he was holding and had to re-shuffle before beginning the deal again, this time trying to focus just on where he was dealing the cards.

When he did look up, he saw the erect nipples of his beautiful granddaughter poking through the material of her top. He subconsciously licked his lips before turning his attention to his cards. "Damnit," he cursed to himself as he saw the pair of Aces, he decided to discard both of them, only to receive another Ace in his replacement cards. "Well, at least an Ace high is better than three Aces," he mused as he waited for the show. He was trying to read Shannon's face but she was too good a poker player to let anything slip.

She tantalizingly laid her cards down one at a time, first the two of diamonds, followed by the three, four and five of the same suit. She paused, looking at his face before finally turning over her final card -- the two of hearts. John sighed in relief that she had, at least, beaten his Ace high even if it wasn't the straight flush he had expected to appear. He laid his hand down, "You win honey -- what's it to be?"

"Mmmm -- what's left Gramps," her eyes concentrating on his crotch, "Why don't we make this interesting -- I think you should lose your shorts, like me."

John had, of course, been expecting this and knowing that his boxers wouldn't reveal any more than his shorts did, he stood up, undid the fastenings and slid them down his muscular legs. He didn't notice Shannon licking her lips as the bulge in his boxers was revealed. As he was doing this, a plan developed in his mind.

"One more hand, Shannon -- and then I think it will be time for bed," he announced. He knew he was taking a risk but he wanted to try and bring the plan to fruition.

He watched as she shuffled the deck; her fingers long and slim, the same fingers that had been wrapped around his cock last night, he mused. This caused his cock to twitch in his boxers -- a movement that did not go unnoticed by Shannon, whose eyes were almost constantly on this part of her Grandpa's body. She was determined to win this final hand, to get her Grandpa to strip his boxers off and reveal, in the camp-light, that amazing cock she had felt last night. Then again, she thought to herself, losing would be no bad thing either as her Grandpa would get to see either her pussy or her naked breasts -- probably the latter, she decided, unless this game had finally won him around to her way of thinking. A huge smile developed on her face as she dealt the last card.

"What's so amusing?" asked John, as he looked at her beautiful face one more time.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you would pull your boxers down facing me or facing away, when I win this hand," she smirked.

"If I lose, I'll let you decide on that," he stated, almost instantly regretting letting her have the option.

Her eyes lit up when he said that, "I'll hold you to that," she responded, placing some emphasis on the word "hold."

John picked up his cards -- he had a two, a three, a five and a six -- with a ten -- he could just change one card in the hope of getting a four for a straight but he knew the odds were heavily stacked against that. He was suddenly regretting agreeing to one more hand -- he decided to let the God's decide -- he kept the ten and exchanged the other four cards.

Shannon looked at her cards hopefully, she had four hearts -- two of them being the Ace and King -- another Heart would give her a flush, she exchanged one card and smiled to herself when she was rewarded with the seven of hearts.

"Why don't you go first Shannon?" suggested John.

Shannon was so excited, she wasn't worried about protocol and the fact that John should reveal first -- he would be revealing soon enough, she thought -- putting her hand down -- she declared -- "Flush -- Ace High."

She watched as John nodded his head, "Good hand Shannon -- a hand worthy of winning any game of poker."

"Come on Grandpa -- get on with it!" she demanded.

He looked into her eyes, seeing the lust shining in them. He decided to copy her ploy of the previous hand, laying down a ten, followed by a two -- both of the same suit -- then another two, followed by a third two -- he toyed with her, delaying the final card as she lightly bit her bottom lip. She knew it wasn't the fourth two -- the two of Hearts was in her hand -- he laid down his final card -- another ten.

"Damnit," she muttered, "Okay Gramps -- what's it to be? Top or panties?"

"I think you know the answer to that one Shannon -- your top, honey. But I desperately need a pee -- so you take it off while I'm gone."

Shannon cursed her Grandpa's timing -- although she had been eager to see his naked cock, she was more than happy to let his eyes rove over her firm, young breasts. She played with her nipples through the material, making them bigger as she waited for him to return -- no way was he going to miss the removal of her top and the exposure of her boobs. She wanted to watch his face as she slowly removed the skimpy item.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her Grandpa's voice from inside the tent, "Okay honey, I'm turning in for the night -- switch the lights off when you go to bed honey,"

"But -- but Grandpa," she called out.

"The rules were that I could stop the game whenever I decide -- well, I've decided," came back the response, "Sweet dreams honey."

Shannon remained outside, moping about what her Grandpa had done. You'll be the one having sweet dreams, she thought to herself. She played golf solitaire for about an hour before deciding to check on her Grandpa. She crept into the tent and listened to his heavy breathing before exiting the tent to turn the lights off. Back inside the tent, she secured the flap and then stripped off the two remaining items of clothing before creeping into her Grandpa's sleeping quarters.

He was in the same position as the previous night. Bending down she undid the zip and gently lowered herself against him, loving the feeling of his warm body against hers. Her hand reached around and found his cock, which seemed already hard. She moaned silently as she slowly worked her hand up and down his shaft, pulling the foreskin down to reveal his nob. She released his cock and moved her hand down, feeling his balls, heavy and, she hoped, full of cum. Then she returned to his cock, running her finger over his glans, feeling pre-cum already on the tip, she moved her fingers to her mouth and licked at the sticky fluid, savouring the taste of her grandpa's juice.