Gramping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had tried to stay awake when he lay in his sleeping-bag, awaiting another visit from Shannon but, as time drifted on, his eyelids got heavy and he drifted off. His dream was what he had hoped it would be; as Shannon removed her top and revealed her breasts, he leant down and sucked on her nipples, enjoying the feeling of them growing in his mouth. When he stopped, she reached down and began to stroke his manhood, briefly stopping to cup his balls, before returning her fingers to his cock and rubbing her thumb over his nob; it all seemed so real, he could feel his cock leaking pre-cum. When her hand disappeared, he wondered why his dream had come to such an abrupt ending.

Shannon licked all the pre-cum from her fingers before returning her hand to her Grandpa's cock; she gently stroked it some more and then reached a decision. She moved slightly away from him and pulled gently on his shoulder, gently tugging at him until he was flat on his back. She held her breath for a few moments, waiting to see if she had disturbed his sleep, then she reached down and found his cock again, stroking it some more as she slowly lowered her head. Opening her mouth, she licked lightly over his cock-head, loving the smooth feeling of his nob on her tongue, the taste of his pre-cum. She opened her mouth wider and took the tip of his penis in her mouth, gently sucking as she continued to stroke.

She heard a muffled groan and removed her mouth to check whether he was awake. Before she could turn around, however, a hand pushed her head down and her mouth back onto his cock; she smiled inwardly, realising that not only was he awake but that he wanted her to suck his cock. No longer worried about disturbing him, she used more effort, working her mouth further down his cock while still wanking him. She felt his hand move to her calf, stroking it, his hand continued up her leg to her thigh as she continued to suck and stroke his cock. When he tugged at her leg, she guessed what he wanted and moved her legs to straddle his body, instantly rewarded with the feel of his tongue on her slit.

She moaned on his cock as she felt him licking her pussy; his hips rising up, pumping his cock into her mouth. She stroked faster and harder, pumping his cock, her other hand cradling his balls, gently squeezing. His tongue licking at her clit now; her moans becoming audible despite the cock in her mouth. His hands were on her arse now, squeezing the cheeks as he licked her enthusiastically. She reached behind and took one of his hands, guiding it to her arsehole. He didn't need any more encouragement, getting some saliva from her pussy and rubbing it into her arsehole, his fingers teasing her back-door as he continued to lick and suck her pussy.

He knew he was close and used his other hand to push her mouth further down his cock as he plunged it into her mouth, grunting as he licked her and fucked her mouth. Shannon was in her element, loving the attention her Grandpa was paying to her pussy and arsehole; she stroked the cock in her hand faster and faster, teasing her tongue down the length of his shaft, until she felt the first spurt of his semen. Her initial, automatic response, was to withdraw her mouth but the hand on the back of her head was insistent, holding her in place as John thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. He had stopped licking her, laying his head on his pillow, groaning as he filled his granddaughter's mouth, and her stomach, with his seed.

Shannon concentrated on her breathing as she swallowed shot after shot of cum. He seemed to be cumming more than he had last night and she wondered whether that was because he was awake or because he was more turned on. When he finally stopped thrusting and she had licked the last of the cum from his cock, she went to get up off of his body; his hand pushed against her back, forcing her to remain where she was as his tongue returned to her pussy.

Shannon moaned out loud as she felt his tongue licking her again; when his finger returned to her arsehole, she let out a gasp; her hand reached for his softening cock and continued to stroke it, her tongue lapping at the juices leaking from it as she stroked. She was now pushing her pussy hard against his mouth as she felt her own orgasm building. When he sucked hard on her clit at the same time as he pushed a finger into her anus, she screamed out as her pussy flooded his face with her juices.

John was shocked by how much cum Shannon had produced; his mouth wide open as he swallowed her sweet nectar. He slowly removed his finger from her arse and grabbed her hips, pulling her spasming pussy onto his mouth, lapping at her lips as her juices continued to flow. John let out a low moan as he swallowed yet another mouthful of his granddaughter's pussy juice. When she was finally spent, Shannon climbed off her Grandpa and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Grandpa," she said, before kissing his cheek, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

"After that, there is no way I can say no honey. Go get your sleeping bag and we can zip them together," he replied.

When Shannon returned to his part of the tent, she was blinded by the torch from his phone.

"Sorry, baby, I just wanted to see you -- your body," he stated.

He got up from his bed, taking her sleeping bag from her and aligning it with his sleeping bag; he zipped them together. Sliding into the double sleeping-bag, he beckoned to her.

"Grandpa, I'm so glad you finally realised this was meant to be," said Shannon, as she slid in next to him.

John lay on his back and welcomed Shannon's head onto his chest, one arm scooting around and stroking her back as she nuzzled into him. John stroked her back as her breathing became heavier, until he realised she was asleep. He thought about what he had allowed to happen, what he had actually encouraged, the devil and angel in him arguing inside his head until he mentally swatted the angel into touch. He allowed his hand to slip down to his granddaughter's arse, cupping it in his palm as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Shannon slowly awoke, wondering, briefly, where she was. The light movement of the chest beneath her, the hand on her arse, reminded her of the events of the previous night. She smiled, allowing her hand to wander down to John's soft, flaccid cock. She touched it lightly, not wanting to disturb her lover's sleep. When he let out a snort, she withdrew her hand. She considered going down under the covers and waking him with a blow job but, looking at him in his deep sleep, decided he might need to recover if he was to see properly to her needs later. She gently removed his hand from her behind and unzipped the sleeping bag, sneaking out of the sleeping space, she returned to her space and wondered what to wear.

John awoke about 40 minutes later, his hand searched for Shannon before he realised she was gone. He slowly climbed out of the sleeping bag and wandered naked to the tent flap, where he saw Shannon working out in nothing but a G-string. She was stretching out, her thighs looking so luscious; John moved towards her and gripped her waist from behind.

Shannon stopped what she was doing instantaneously, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps as she waited for her Gramps to make his move. When she felt his lips move to the back of her neck, kissing and licking, as his hands moved up to cup her naked breasts, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes, Gramps, yes," she moaned, as her hands moved behind her and grasped his naked buttocks.

"Baby, this is so wrong but it feels so good," he muttered, as he continued to kiss her neck, his hands squeezing her breasts.

"Grandpa, it feels good because it is good -- it is meant to be," she turned and took her grandpa's face in her hands as she kissed him.

He paused only momentarily before he returned her kiss, his hands clasping her to him, stroking her back; reaching down and moving down to her arse, grabbing the cheeks.

"Yes Grandpa -- please, I need you," she uttered, her words faltering as she looked into his eyes.

His response was to lower her to the ground; lowering himself on top of her. He kissed her as he pulled her G-string aside and pressed his hard cock against her pussy.

"This is your last chance to say no baby, once I start I will not stop," he whispered.

"Please Grandpa, please fuck your little Shannon," she answered, grinding her pussy against his cock.

He looked into her eyes as he pushed into her, stretching her. Her eyes widened, as she felt him enter her, she bit her bottom lip as she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him.

"Fuck," she moaned, "so big, so hard -- yes grandpa, fuck me -- fuck me hard."

He needed no further encouragement. Hearing his beautiful granddaughter virtually begging him to fuck her made him want to fuck her even more. He pushed his full length into her, causing her to gasp, as his balls slapped against her arse.

"God, Shannon, you feel so damn tight baby," he muttered as he twitched his cock inside her.

"Stretch me then Gramps, make me yours -- make me your lover, your cumpot," she whispered.

He started to move slowly in and out of her, never stopping from staring into her gorgeous blue eyes. Her hands went to his arse and pulled him in, as he pumped her. He could feel her nails digging into his skin -- the pain seemed to add to his pleasure as he fucked his Shannon.

Shannon was loving the feeling of her grandpa's old cock stretching her young pussy. She gazed lovingly into the eyes of the man on top of her, amazed at his stamina as he continued to fuck her, gradually getting faster and faster, increasing the power in his thrusts, seeming to push it deeper and deeper inside her. She felt an orgasm coming and moaned out loud, as her juices coated her Grandpa's cock.

"Stroke your clit, baby" he instructed her, "I want to see how many orgasms you can have."

She moved her hand down between their sweaty bodies, finding her clit, she began to rub it. Her moans were almost constant now, as she built towards another orgasm. When it arrived, her hips jerked up and her grandpas cock hit another part of her vagina, causing a third orgasm straight after the second one.

"Grandpa," she moaned, "please -- please cum Gramps, I don't think I can take much more," she managed to say, her breath becoming ragged as he continued to pound her pussy.

"Can I come in you honey, or should I pull out?" he managed to ask between pants for breath.

"Don't you dare pull out! I wanna feel your cock explode inside me, I want to feel your cum pouring into my pussy -- and, don't worry, I'm safe."

He smiled at her. He wanted to come inside her, he wanted to unload his balls into her sweet young pussy and feel his cock sliding in and out, coated by their combined juices. He started to put all his effort into fucking his baby girl, watching her face as it contorted with pleasure and lust, and then he felt it. It was a surge that started in his balls and shot up the length of his cock, culminating in a stream of cum pouring into her vagina. He kept pumping as spurt after spurt of semen left his cock and coated Shannon's pussy walls, only slowing and eventually stopping when his balls were drained.

He put his arms under her body and rolled them over so that she was on top of him.

"Just lay there baby. I want to feel my cock go soft in your pussy; I want to feel your breasts pressed against my chest."

Shannon snuggled against her Grandpa, laying her head on his chest, as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her pussy and the cum leaking out and onto her thighs. He gently stroked her hair, his mind racing with what he had done.

"Shannon?" he started, before pausing.

She lifted her head to look at him, "Yes, Grandpa?" she asked.

He looked into her eyes and stroked her hair, "Nothing baby -- it's nothing."

"Please Grandpa, tell me."

He looked at her, this young woman he had loved all her life. Brushing her hair again, he finally spoke.

"Shannon," he repeated, "I need to ask...... was this a one-off or are we now, like, a couple?"

"Oh Grandpa, you're so old-fashioned," she almost giggled, "A couple? Well, that's not how I'd put it but if you're asking whether we will do this again, my answer is yes please and very, very often." She continued, "Grandpa, I have a confession to make."

John smiled, "Is it about the first night you came to my bed?" he asked.

"You knew about that? You were awake?"

"Yes, baby -- yes to both, I didn't say anything cos I should have stopped you but enjoyed it too much. You give a great hand job baby, but I'll be honest, I can't wait to have you suck me off again."

Shannon grinned. She moved her body until her grandpa's cock plopped out of her pussy, then she slowly slid her head down her grandpa's torso, opening her mouth as she neared her target.