Grand Larceny (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers

"Well," he said. "Looks like we're gonna be here for a while.... Stupid fucking bulls."

He settled onto the desk. The light was dim but there was enough to see that he still held the gun in right hand.

"You two been busy?" He asked. "Necking. Making out. Maybe something more?"

Grandma gasped and pushed herself against my side. I looped an arm around her shoulders. The robber chuckled.

"Yeah," he continued. "Those cops are boring me." He paused. "You two. Stand up. Come on, Mrs. Robinson."

I helped grandma to her feet.

"Are you going to let us go?" I asked.

The robber nodded. "Sure thing, Tarzan. But, I don't think we're done yet. Do you?"

I gritted my teeth.

"We've done every sick thing you wanted. You said you'd let my grandmother go."

"Damn, girl." The robber ignored me. "You look super fine in that blouse."

He stood up.

"But you look even better without it." He waved his gun. "Unbutton it, sonny."

"Please, mister," grandma hissed. "Just let us go. We won't say anything."

"Blouse. Unbuttoned. Now," he answered in a flat voice.

I patted grandma's shoulder and my fingers worked to undo the buttons until her blouse draped open, revealing her bra and panties.

"Hands on tits," the robber hissed at us.

I moved my hands to grandma's bra. She inhaled sharply as my fingers cupped her heavy breasts. I squeezed them in my hand and rubbed my thumbs across her lace-covered nipples. Grandma hung her head down.

"Kissy kissy," the robber said with a chuckle.

Grandma raised her head and our lips met. There was no hesitation this time - - her mouth opened and our tongues wrestled together. My body responded before my mind had time to react - - my cock swelling against my jeans. I almost choked when grandma's wide ass pushed against my groin.

"Beautiful," the robber whispered.

While we made out the robber stood and stepped quickly to my side. The cold metal of the gun's muzzle kissed my neck.

"Take off them jeans," the robber whispered into my ear.

I opened my mouth to object but he pressed the gun harder against my neck.

I removed my hands from grandma's breasts and undid my jeans. Our mouths were still glued together as I unzipped and my pants slid to my ankles.

The robber chuckled. "Push them drawers down," he whispered hoarsely.

I pulled my mouth from grandma's. She was panting and had pushed the back of her head against my chest, raising her face toward the ceiling.

"W-w-wait a minute," I gasped. "H-h-hold on."

The muzzle pushed harder against my neck.

I gulped and shucked my boxers. My thick, hard cock sprang free and I hinged my hips to avoid contact with grandma's panty-covered ass.

"Damn, son," the robber exclaimed, removing the gun muzzle from my skin. "Look at that." He guffawed. "Bro... look at that big old dick." He laughed again. "You got yourself a monster hard-on for granny."

Grandma gasped in front of me. I screwed my eyes shut.

"Go on, grandma," the robber said. "Feel that grandson cock. Get your ass on that, Mrs. Robinson."

Grandma huffed.

"I don't want to," she said with a strangled cry. "Please."

The robber chuckled. "Looks like grandson does. Damn. That thing is like a fucking torpedo."

With a throaty whine, grandma slowly backed up until her ass made contact with my cock.

"Ohhhh," she said in surprise.

Her big ass cheeks pushed against me and her lace panties slid along my cock. I gasped in surprise.

"Uh huh," the robber said, returning to the desk. "Hands on titties, kissy kissy, and grind that ass, grandma."

Grandma inhaled deeply and my hands crawled back onto her tits. She gazed up at me - - her eyes were round with fear, or something else. She twisted an arm up and around the back of my neck to pull my face to hers. We kissed and I massaged her breasts while she wiggled her ass against my cock. I was getting harder and harder.

"Slide them panties down, son," the robber directed me. "That big old torpedo looks like it's gonna explode pretty soon."

I dropped my hands to the hem of grandma's panties and peeled them down over her hips. She shifted forward and sideways to help me. As I pushed her panties down, my swollen cock made contact with the soft, warm skin of her ass. A gasp rumbled up grandma's throat and I answered with an equally deep groan.

Grandma slowly rolled her big ass against my cock, which glided between her generous ass cheeks. My hands returned to her tits. We twisted together and grandma's chest rose and fell more quickly.

I couldn't help myself. I was so overwhelmed by it - - her skin against mine, the big balloons in my hands, our lips sliding against each other, tongues flicking and rolling together - - I moved my hand to my cock and guided it between her thighs.

I shut my eyes and grandma hitched her ass up. Neither of us was thinking anymore. A mysterious, deep wave carried us forward. There was no point trying to resist it.

The tip of my cock found her wet labia. I grunted and my cock was enveloped in a tight, silky glove. I pulled my lips from grandma's and groaned. Grandma pressed her hips backward. My cock spread her as it tunneled deep inside. I cried out in the dim light and pumped my hips.

Our bodies were in control of everything now, and grandma and I fucked hard and fast. Her fleshy body shuddered against me and her whimpers vibrated into my mouth. When I was harder than I'd ever been, I looped my arms around her waist and thrust as firmly and deeply as I could. Grandma's head twisted from mine and she keened a high-pitched moan. I emptied myself into her, squeezing my arms around her waist.

When it was over, I still grasped her waist and her body slumped in my arms. I opened my eyes. The robber was gone. The door was shut. I stumbled backwards, taking her with me as I hit the wall and slid downward.

By the time my ass hit the carpet, my cock had slipped free and grandma and I lay in a jumble. She was splayed between my legs, her eyes closed and her tits rising and falling with deep, rapid gasps. We stayed like that for five or ten minutes.

"Oh....oh...," grandma sobbed.

I took a deep breath and pulled her close to me.

"It's okay," I whispered in her ear. "It's okay, gran. He made us do it."

Grandma's sobs ebbed and she nodded her head.

"Yes, yes, that's right," she whispered, her voice scratchy. "That bad man made us do it."

I hugged her until her breath quieted, then I gently buttoned her blouse back up. I was still naked except for my t-shirt.

"Honey." Grandma's voice broke the silence. "I have to pee."

I nodded and helped her to her feet. She glanced down at my crotch and I bent quickly to scoop up my jeans and pull them back on. I trod to the office door and banged the glass.

"Hey," I shouted. "We need the bathroom here."

There was no response so I knocked on the door again, and again.

"Fuck," I swore as I turned to grandma. "They must be asleep or something."

I swept my eyes around the room, spotting a wastebasket. I grabbed it and placed it behind the desk.

"You'll have to go in the trash can," I whispered to grandma.

Grandma nodded and made her way around the desk. I heard the sound of water splashing.

"Whew," grandma whispered when she returned, sliding down the wall to sit next to me. "That's better."

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it.

"Honey," she said after several minutes. "I'm sorry. That was so bad. So wrong."

I patted her hand.

"It's okay," I answered. "We had to do it. Now, we need to just forget it. And... get the heck out of here."

Grandma turned to me, her big eyes glowing and her silver hair gleaming in the dim light.

"Stan," she whispered. "You're such a good grandson. Thank you."

I nodded and she pecked me on the cheek. She wrapped her arms around my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. We drifted off to sleep.

-------

I woke in the dark hours. The click of the office door echoed in the office. Somebody had left a brown paper bag on the office desk. At first, I thought it must be food. But, when I carefully got to my feet and opened the bag, I spied four stacks of bills.

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

My voice woke grandma.

"Stan," she mumbled. "Stan?"

"Over here," I answered, pushing my hand into the bag and riffing through the stacks.

Grandma's body pushed next to me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Money."

"What?" She asked.

"They left us a bag of money," I answered, pulling a paper-banded stack from the bag. "The robbers."

Grandma looked at the bills and then at me.

"Do you think they're gone?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I don't think so. We would have heard more noise."

"Oh," grandma whispered, sliding her arms around my bicep and squeezing.

I returned the money to the bag and rolled it shut. I turned to grandma. Her green eyes glowed.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Hold me," grandma answered.

I slipped my arms around her waist and hugged her to me. We stood together until I felt her hips sway slightly against me. I hugged her tighter. Her head was nestled against my chest but she pulled it back to look up. Our eyes met and everything stopped for just a moment.

When our lips met and our tongues greeted each other, I grunted with surprise and pleasure. My groin was already surging with energy and blood. Grandma's hands squeezed my chest and I moved my lips to the soft, warm skin of her neck, kissing and sucking. Grandma sighed a long "Ohhhhhh" and pressed her hands against the back of my head. I ground my rigid dick against her belly.

Without saying a word, she nudged me gently until her ass rested on the desktop. I stepped between her thighs and unzipped my jeans. Her hand shot to my cock and she guided it to her crotch. I yanked her panties to the side and slid into her. Grandma gasped and released me.

She dropped onto the desk and I stood over her, my eyes drinking in the sight of her gorgeous tits rising and falling, her pale, full body spread beneath me. She bent her knees until her heels rested on the desktop. I pushed deeper and she gasped.

This time, we fucked in a slow, deliberate rhythm until grandma, biting her lower lip, wagged her head back and forth. Her hands beat against my chest as I pumped my hips back and forth. When she clutched my t-shirt in her hands and tugged it, my cock exploded. We came together in a chorus of huffs and groans. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to hang onto the throbbing pleasure that radiated from my dick.

There were no apologies afterward. When my deflating clock slid free from her wet pussy, I stepped back, my chest heaving. Grandma lay on the desk, legs and arms akimbo. After a couple of minutes, she roused herself and sat up. She buttoned up her blouse, slid her panties back on, and rolled off the desk onto her feet.

I was just pulling up my jeans and zipping them back on when we heard a series of sharp pops in the lobby. I grabbed grandma's arm with one hand and swept the paper bag off the desk with my other hand. We tumbled to the floor. More pops -- quicker and louder. I covered grandma's body with mine. Somebody shouted in pain outside the office.

A few minutes later the office door banged open and a bright beam of light swept across us.

"In here," a voice shouted. "Two hostages."

I pressed myself against grandma until two hands grasped my arm and lifted me upward. I rose to the sight of a cop in black tactical gear, a mask stretched across the bottom of his face. A cop behind him shoved past us to help grandma to her feet.

"Are you okay?" The cop grasping me barked. "Are you injured?"

I shook my head.

"We're okay," I answered.

Flashlight beams swept wildly across the room.

"Ma'am," the cop turned to grandma. He glanced down at grandma's naked legs. "Are you okay?"

Grandma nodded. "Yes. Yes, officer. I'm fine."

Grandma followed the cop's gaze.

"My skirt," she said. "They made me take it off."

The other cop snatched her skirt from the desk and handed it to her. They both turned away as she stepped into it and zipped it on.

They led us out of the office and down the corridor. The smell of gunpowder drifted through the air.

"Eyes down," the cop whispered as he tugged me through the door and into the area behind the counter.

I dropped my gaze, but not before I sighted a body dressed in black jeans and sweatshirt lying on the ground behind the counter. His chest was stitched with dark, glistening spots. He still wore his mask, but I knew it was the boss robber. Before I could spit on him, the cop hustled me into the bank lobby.

Gran and I spent the rest of the night in the hospital. Mom and dad rushed over and we hugged in my room.

"I've got to check on mom," dad said before scuttling out of the room.

"She's okay," I shouted as he left. "I know she's okay."

Mom hugged me again, sobbing into my shoulder.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers
12