All Comments on 'Granddad at Play Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 5 years ago
Wow

Very hot and well written. I guess I need to check into one of those homes. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cumlover

ooh I so want to have the implant and both bill and dave. maybe even both in me at once.

littlewilly1littlewilly1over 5 years ago
Looking foward to chapter 2

Looking forward to chapter 2 and many more adventures

reloader44reloader44over 5 years ago
Loved this story

Interesting concept, I liked it very much & would like to see more chapters. But I would like to hear how it affected the lady's also. Also do the Doctors get involved ? Like I said, interesting !

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years agoAuthor
Hang on - won't be long before there's more!

Chapter 2 is all done and dusted except for a final run-through - I'm something of a perfectionist and I hate leaving errors so just another day or two please. Sadly errors still happen despite all my checking - it's amazing how they manage to escape!

Chapter 3 is almost done too but as I like to try to keep ahead of demand, it'll be a couple of weeks before I can release that Chapter and only once it's almost finished will I really have any idea of how many more chapters to add. My initial target is perhaps a total of four or five chapters in all.

Last but not least, thank you all for your kind and appreciated words - your comments make me glow with happiness!

WeitzeWeitzeover 5 years ago
TAKING APPLICATIONS

Would love to join a group like this one. Being able to get together to play without a convoluted game of schedule checking, etc., would be so nice. And, being friends just makes it better.

As one of the other commenters mentioned, what about the women who are involved in the 'study', will they get together with the men or just with other women?

So many ways to go with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have wanked twice reading this. Chapter two cannot arrive soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent piece of fiction

original premise, setting and storyline, a very welcome change from the usual generic tired, predictable and badly written fare i usually find. very well written with the right amount of detail in the story to make the reader look forward to reading the cumming chapters. best compliment i can give it is the fact i got so engrossed in reading that i had imagined myself as one of the characters long before i reached the end of the chapter. the sign of a good read, excellent work of fiction, if i knew of a home like that i'd move in tomorrow.

MastermisterMastermisteralmost 2 years ago

My penis remained in full erection whilst I read this wonderful story. Not bad considering my 60yrs. I really enjoy this type of tale as I am turned on by the more mature cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES