Granddad at Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored his quip because Bill's penis was slipping from my arsehole, the vacancy left behind by his monster making me feel extremely empty if very wet.

"Wowww, that felt like a lot," I said as Bill eased himself into an upright position behind me, "I'm swimming inside!"

"Wait until you stand up!" quipped Bill as he slapped my arse with his somewhat less rigid cock, "You'd better get a bucket ready!"

Dick now stood up too, his own penis stiff and gleaming with his precum.

"You gave me a fair load too," he said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, "That's this implant for you – you get double the load twice as often!"

"So it seems," I answered, feeling my anus pulsating and my rectum weighing heavily and wetly, "Excuse me, I'd better get rid of this lot."

I slapped my hand over my leaking arsehole and waddled off to the toilet where my arse seemed to unload forever into the bowl with big slippery blobs of cum falling one after another into the water.

Finally I felt as if I could dress again without getting a big wet patch between my legs, then I rejoined the two guys. They were both still naked and both had cans of lager in their hands and were happily imbibing together, their still firm cocks swaying between them.

Bill handed me a can which I ripped open and drank deeply from, then found myself smiling broadly at them.

"That wasn't bad, in fact I quite enjoyed it," I said, amazed that I should ever utter that phrase after having been well and truly fucked, "Can we do that again some time?"

"Of course we can and we most certainly will!" exclaimed Bill as he reached forward and fondled my semi-stiff cock through my trousers, "When do you fancy another load – we're both ready!"

"No, no, not just now," I gasped as my anus spasmed, "Not used to this yet."

"You soon will be!" laughed Dick as he waved his stiff cock at me, "Any old time you're in the mood."

"Yeah, there's always a stiff cock around somewhere," added Bill as he took hold of Joe's penis, "Always someone who wants some good sex. I mean, we've all got extra energy nowadays, haven't we?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that implant gives you more energy as well as waking up your balls," said Dick as he bounced up and down on the balls of his feet, "Feel more like a forty year old now!"

"Well, you're seventy-odd and you've just had a sixty year old so you ought to progress to a fifty year old first before you try anyone more energetic!" said Bill with a laugh, "But no, I do agree with you – I think we all feel younger now."

"No, you know what I mean!" chided Dick happily, "But then again, perhaps a forty year old might be a good bit of fun! Now where can I find one?"

"There's always Peter, I guess," added Bill, "I reckon he'd enjoy your length stuffed up his arse."

Despite our newly discovered enthusiasm and energy all three of us had enjoyed a good evening of sexual activity but we all seemed to feel that we'd had enough – at least for tonight and before long we were thanking each other and then Dick got dressed as well and we headed off to our own rooms, leaving Bill standing there with his half-hard cock waving us goodbye.

"He's a good one, is Bill," said Dick as we sauntered down the corridor, "Always friendly, always willing..."

"And always up for it, it seems!" I said with a laugh, "And I reckon it's catching!"

"What, you want some more too, do you?" asked Dick as we paused at his door, "You could always come in and we could see what comes up."

He reached down and cupped my groin, stroking my balls with his fingers and my cock with his thumb. In a way I wanted to let him carry on but then again it was quite late now and I was tired. I needed my beauty sleep and now that we'd had our implants, we all seemed to sleep much better too.

"Tomorrow perhaps," I said as I stroked Dick's stiffening cock, "And my turn to do the stuffing!"

"Ohhh yes Chris," said Dick as his hand squeezed my cock, "I'll look forward to that; can't wait to feel you inside me!"

I managed to get him to release his hold and then we hugged firmly feeling our cocks pressing against each other as we met – then I pushed him away.

"Off with you," I said, "Tomorrow – that's a promise."