Granddad - Mrs. D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even so, not sure I want to shake his hand when he returns next time and say 'Hi Alf, I've been fucking your wife since you left!' A big risk of waking up in a hospital bed, or worse! Can you remember exactly what he said?"

"Yes, he said he wouldn't mind you looking after me while he was away. Simple and as straight forward as that!" she stated unequivocally.

"WOW! Now what do we do?"

"Well, you look after me while he's away, I hope?"

"Yes, obviously but I was going to do that anyway. What happens when he gets home? Is he going to ask if I've been looking after you. Do I come straight out with it and say yes? Do I look awkward and admit I have?"

"I don't think he'll ask to be honest. If he said it in fun then he won't want to discover that I treated it as an invite for you to fuck me and you did. If he was serious, and I think he is, he won't want to find out that you don't trust his wife to tell you the truth and turned his offer down. Making him look a bit of a Charlie.

Now, thinking about your girlfriends idea about spit-roasting and DP'ing me. Supposing I tell him that those ideas were mentioned but you didn't like to bring them up? Suppose I tell him that I'd quite like to try them? Then I can suggest he calls you into the bedroom so you can both give me a good seeing to! Think it might work?"

"Jilly, you're getting as devious as me. Let's go to my room now."

"Why?"

"Coz I've got a big tub of Vaseline in my drawer."

### ### ###

"That two weeks, when Alf was away, changed the dynamics completely. Jilly was much more relaxed. I hadn't really thought of her as being not relaxed really. She totally enjoyed sex so it always felt pretty good. I knew I was a little tense. A slightly different experience, not one I was used to. So I was constantly alert, subconsciously I suppose."

"A different experience?" challenged Anja, "How so? From what you've been telling me you've fucked five women by that time. Three of which were married! Jilly was married, what's so different?"

"OK, well both Gladys's and Angie's husbands knew I was fucking their wives, for a start. Mr. Arbuthnott was even taking an active part and Charlie was actively encouraging me. Admittedly I was making love with the love of my life behind her husband's back, as far as I knew. Never met him. Never even saw him, again as far as I knew. We never made love in the marital bed. Never made love in any bed until I was earning enough to book an hotel. Never even went upstairs in her house. We made love on the settee in the lounge or, more often than not on the rug in the dining room.

Jilly was totally different. I knew her husband, ate meals with him, liked him a lot and I fucked his wife in his house, in his bed while he was away, doing a very dangerous job. Yes, I was a bit nervous, but Jilly was a very exciting fuck!"

"Exciting? In what way? I get the excitement of maybe getting caught. Bin there, done that but that doesn't really make it an exciting fuck, just an exciting relationship."

"Jilly loved a good fuck. Alf had a cock, and some. He came home, told her to open wide, climbed on top and fucked her. No messing. Fucked until he was exhausted, slept, woke then fucked her again. Jilly didn't complain, she loved it, like any girl getting a load from a cock the size of Alf's would. Like she'd told me, anticipation of a damn good fuck was the best foreplay she could have. Alf never failed to give her a damn good fucking. What's not to love?

As soon as Alf left for his boat she was upstairs playing with my cock, making sure I was as hard as hard could be. She knelt up and demanded I take her doggy. Her husband was probably less than a couple of hundred yards down the street and she's demanding I fuck her doggy. Something she'd not even experienced until I introduced her to it. I added my spunk to her husbands. She didn't head straight to the bathroom, as usual. She didn't even put on her knickers, nor her skirt. She just pulled on her loose housecoat and told me to get ready for work while she did breakfast. She hadn't even buttoned it up and served my breakfast with everything on show! Never happened before. I didn't complain, and this was before she told me her husband had said I should look after her!"

"All out of character or just a relief after getting her husbands permission? Setting out to seduce you with her husbands blessings? Looking at it from the side view she could have been creating a situation whereby, if her husband had only been joking, you'd be blameless? She'd done the seduction?" suggested Anja.

"I came to think that, yes but at the time I was more than a little surprised. It got better. Came home that evening and she's at the sink, preparing vegetables. Wearing a skirt and not one she'd be happy walking down the street in either. Her delightful bum was too much for the small skirt and she knew it. There were no knickers protecting her modesty. She smiled at me as soon as I came in from the scullery, then wiggled her bum. I didn't even attempt to resist, my hand was up the inside of her thigh and discovering just how welcoming she was in a moment. She wriggled her bum encouragingly then shooed me off to the bathroom. Dinner would be ready in twenty minutes.

She'd never teased like that! And it wasn't a tease, it was an offer for later, after dinner, in twenty minutes. Previously we'd both know a fuck was going to happen after dinner, always but it was always her call. Her decision, 'right, up to bed with you!' was her usual subtle approach. We'd fuck then go back down until it was bedtime. We fucked and had whatever sex she wanted when she called for it. None was due to my playing with her. Didn't need to. Knew I'd fuck her before the night was out.

Over dinner we talked but not about my day or her day, as usual but about what she'd done with Alf while I was with my girlfriend. How she'd played with his cock, he with her cunt, exploring with his fingers and tongue and how fabulous it had been. She'd given him a long, drawn out blow-job the night before and refused to let him fuck her. Something she'd never refused before. Said she'd strip naked again, suck his cock then fuck him hard by the front door, just before he left. Give him something to remember while he was away.

She'd never discussed what she and Alf got up to, just to say 'it was good'.

That evening, after we'd cleared away the dinner things we didn't go straight to bed but sat in front of the TV, snuggled up on the settee. She playing with my cock me with her tits. We didn't talk much but it was very enjoyable despite me thinking that Alf was now giving her all she needed and I was just getting the consolation flashes and strokes.

We went to bed about the usual time, 9o'clock, and she played with my cock, teased, licked and suckled. I played with her tits and went down on her. We sixty-nined, not really a first time for us but something she said she'd discovered with Alf, she told me delightedly. She squirted all over my face, and we still hadn't fucked. There wasn't the urgent need she had previously shown but what we were doing together was, somehow much more enjoyable. We were both very comfortable, enjoying our play time. When we sat up for a short rest she asked about what I'd told my girlfriend."

### ### ###

"So you took her to your bedroom, where the Vaseline was, lubed her up and fucked her arse?" giggled Anja delightedly.

"Not quite, I took her to my bedroom, lubed up her cunt and fisted her! Wasn't half as much a problem as I expected. Alf and his big cock took her virginity when she was in her mid teens, without preamble or subtlety. He fucked her! She said the pain lasted only seconds, until her very first orgasm kicked in and that lasted until Alf shot his load. She was lucky not to get pregnant, she said. She never had another cock, only Alf's until I came along. She was used to being stretched. She loved the pain Alf caused every time he fucked her and she wanted his cock all the time. Whilst he'd been home, that time, he'd fucked her every time his cock was hard enough and she'd done her best to keep it hard all the time. That morning we'd both fucked her hard, with big cocks.

I asked if she was game to try something new."

"You could loose a milk-float in my cunt at the moment! Go ferrit."

Jilly didn't do bashful or subtle when it came to sex.

"It took less than ten minutes to get my fist into Jilly's cunt and only a few moments more to bring her to her first, fist-fucked, orgasm. It was intensive. She refused to let me take it out and twitched if I so much as moved a finger. She was like a rag doll when I was finally allowed to ease my hand from her throbbing cunt. Half an hour later she was sucking my cock in preparation to bouncing up and down on it. Another recently acquired skill.

Four days later I slipped my sheaved cock into her virgin arse for the first time. It was an incredible, enjoyable few days. Jilly had a new, confident air about her. She looked happy, was always smiling. She was fun and not just in bed. We went to the pictures, we didn't hold hands in the street but we did in the darkness of the cinema. She giggled a lot and made wicked observations about some of the women we passed in the street on the way home. She brought shaving bits and bobs for me, Alf and herself. She even had the nerve to go into the barbers and get several packets of condoms.

"I'm a respectable married woman! Why shouldn't I?"

"We played, we enjoyed each other's bodies. She found my prostrate. Much to my surprise and her delight my cock suddenly grew hard and throbbed. We fucked, every hole and often all of them. She couldn't wait for Alf to return for him to enjoy her new skills and hopefully two cocks at once. The middle weekend I paid her double rent and asked her to go and buys some sexy things for Alf to enjoy. The contract was nearing completion and I knew I wasn't going to be around much longer.

She said she'd like Alf to have a smooth cock, because a smooth cock looked more majestic, more delicious. I let her practice shaving my cock with no blade in the razor to start with then she went for the full Monty. Made a good job, for a first time and took meticulous care to ensure she'd missed nothing. Something a bit special about a woman shaving your cock then go straight down on you to check nothing had been missed.

The night before Alf was due home I shaved her cunt, back and front. She was perfectly smooth, I checked most carefully. Then I fucked it, to be certain then I fucked her face before filling her arse with the final load of the night. The spunk that she couldn't swallow we spread on her face and tits. The leakage from her cunt was rubbed into her belly and thighs and that from her arse was rubbed into her bum. She slept, wrapped in my arms and covered with dried spunk. Like she said, a total cum slut!

I didn't have any trouble concentrating at work the day Alf was due home but the walk home could have taken longer. His wife and I had had a lot of sex in the last couple of weeks and her husband would be home, waiting for me. One way or another.

Jilly was at the sink when I entered the kitchen from the scullery. She looked delicious as she had for the last ten days when I arrived home. She was wearing, what I'll always think of as a Butterworth's frock, one of those dresses that women seemed to be able to run up in the blink of an eye. Decide on the cleavage, sleeve length, the shape of the back and hem height and use the bits of the paper pattern as required. Jilly had gone for the minimalist approach. Hem length, just below her waist. Back fastening, none just a nice wide 'V' down to just above the hem. Front, an even wider 'V' to just above the hem. Slightly overdressed in my opinion but I didn't complain. Needless to say there was no underwear in sight nor anywhere to hide it."

"Evening lover," she cooed delightedly.

Putting her paring knife down carefully then approaching me with raised arms giving me a wonderful, teasing view of her smooth swollen pussy lips. She put her hands on my shoulders, raised onto her tippy-toes and pulled my mouth firmly onto hers. I didn't resist the urge to clasp her glorious arse cheeks in my hands and kissed her back as enthusiastically.

"Alf?"

"In bed, sleeping like a baby. I've worn him out, poor dear."

She kissed me lovingly again, released me and returned to her pile of vegetables.

"Get yourself cleaned up. Smells like you've been down a trench all day. Dinner's in half an hour."

"I'd got into the habit of wandering back and forth between bedroom and bathroom naked but remembered to grab my dressing gown just in time.

I could hear Alf in the bathroom as I went down the stairs for dinner. Jilly was looking just a delicious so I gave her another cuddle and kiss. She made no attempt to prevent me. Clearly she wasn't worried about her husband seeing us being so intimate. I sat at the table, feeling only slightly apprehensive.

"John! Good to see yer mate. Fucking good job with Jilly's cunt, appreciate it. Fuck 'er?"

"I tried not to gulp too audibly. Not the response I'd anticipated. I'd run a few scenarios through my mind on the way home but hadn't thought to include the possibility of an appreciation of how I'd shaved Jilly's cunt nor a direct question as to fucking her afterwards. I beamed up at him'

"Seemed the polite thing to do," I said, "after I'd sucked her clitty for a while that is."

"Where's her...

At which point Jilly walked into the room carrying food.

"... Holy fuck! You look hot babe, fucking hot. Shagable John? Wadjafink?"

Jilly looked utterly delighted with her husbands reaction to her state of undress.

"Totally shagable, Alf. Only problem is do we fuck 'er together or one at a time?"

Alf looked at me and was about so say something when Jilly offered her twopenn'orth.

"I'm not showing you my clit and neither of you are going to get your cock in me until you've eaten your dinner. I've spent hours slaving over a hot stove to give you a full roast, Yorkshire puddings and all the trimmings with crumble for pud and I'm not giving the pair of you my body until you've eaten it all!"

"Seems only fair, John?"

"Only fair Alf, toss yer for first?"

"Only person going to do any tossing around here is me!" declared Jilly loudly, "now eat your dinner before it gets cold!"

### ### ###

"You are kidding?" exclaimed Anja in utter amazement.

"Nope, word for word. I'll remember it to my dying day. He was totally delighted. She looked totally fuckable and Alf wanted to share her. I didn't even consider turning down his offer. Dinner was delicious, Jilly was bubbling with excitement and the conversation was positively filthy. Jilly had kept Alf ready to fuck all day by telling him exactly what we'd done while he was away, even down to going to the pictures and stroking my cock in the darkness and the quick feel of her cunt I'd had in a shop doorway on the way home.

### ### ###

"Said you've fucked her shitter, John, what the fuck's that like?" asked Alf delightedly.

Jilly beamed with delight and squirmed. I could just imagine what was going through her mind.

"Don't think of it as her shitter, Alf. Think of it as Jilly's beautiful bum, another way of pleasing and pleasuring her. It's fantastic. Hot! Not just as in fuckin' 'ot but her bum is gloriously hot and when you hose her down with spunk, inside, it's even hotter. Two, no three things to remember when you fuck Jilly's bum. One it ain't like 'er cunt. It's not designed to be fucked, that she likes it up her bum is a bonus for both of you. You need to be gentle, every time, tease, play, explore, build up to it even if you only filled it with spunk a few minutes earlier.

Take her to heaven lovingly and she'll make sure you're enjoying the ride as much. Two, loads and loads of lube, always. Can never have too much lube. Three, once you've fucked her delicious bum don't cunt fuck or face-fuck 'er until you've 'ad a good piss and scrubbed yer cock clean. No point in passing bacteria from 'er bum to 'er cunt or mouth. You do and you don't only loose use of her bum but the other two 'oles as well, until everything's cleared up. You can always use a rubber while you're getting' used to each other but you still need to clean up before yer put yer cock anywhere else. Make sense?"

"Bow to your superior knowledge John, you ain't led us astray yet!"

"Pud," announced Jilly as she headed for the kitchen with a very happy face and a saucy wriggle of her bum.

### ### ###

"Alf joined me and dried up as I washed. Jilly said it was a first, ever. She tidied the dining room while Alf asked me why I always offered to do the washing up and helped clearing up. Told him it was habit, coming from a single parent family. Also pointed out it meant that Jilly wasn't so tired and therefore better able to enjoy her sex sessions. He didn't ask how long I'd been washing up for Jilly.

He said it was woman's work. I said so's laying on the bed waiting for cock so would he rather go back to that way of sex or what he was getting now? He said he'd be helping out around the place more often in future, with a big grin."

We returned to the dining room to find Jilly laying on the table. She's lowered the flap on one end. A cushion protected her neck from the hard edge at one end. Another under her bum softened the other edge. Her feet rested on the tops of two, strategically placed, dining chairs. We'd used the position before. It gave excellent access to both her cunt and her mouth without requiring her to move.

### ### ###

"Ready to show Alf where your clitty is, Jilly?"

"Oh yes," she giggled happily.

Lifting her feet she raised her legs to the vertical and swung her ankles wide. Reaching down with one hand she parted her pussy lips with her fingers then, with the other hand, index finger extended, unerringly placed the tip right on top of her clitty hood.

"Just there!" she sighed contentedly.

Her finger tip instinctively started to describe small circles around the swollen hood. Dipping her finger quickly into her wet cunt she returned to her clitty with a happy laugh.

"There, now it's nice and slippery. Much better."

Whether it was the fact that she was laying, fully exposed on the table playing with herself while her husband and young lover watched or simply the sheer delight of stroking her own clitty that brought her off so quickly I couldn't honestly say but I will say she came with explosive energy, jerking violently and grunting noisily. It was clearly something that Alf had not witnessed before.

"Fuckin' 'ell! All that from that little button?"

"Try it for yourself, Alf. Make you finger slippery with 'er cunt juices then stroke 'er clitty. Maybe circle the other way?" I suggested.

Jilly jerked delightfully as Alf's slippery finger brushed across the entrance of her clitty hood.

"Perfect, Darling, just there," she encouraged, "work your finger into that tiny hole, tease my dirty clitty out to play."

She jerked again, suddenly and without any warning signs.

"Oh FUCK! Yesssss."

She came again and Alf laughed happily.

"Now there's a pretty little thing," he observed, "come out to play have you?"

Taking a careful hold between his finger and thumb he rolled the growing clitty back and forth experimentally. Jilly jerked instantly and started thrashing about on the table.

"Oh SHIT! Fuck! That's ... Jesus. Don't stop! Ahrrrrrrr!"

She grabbed Alf's wrist with both hands, held it firmly and jerked her hips up repeatedly until she was exhausted. She wasn't acting, she was cummin' big time!

"Lick me! Suck me! Kiss me!" she begged.

Alf pulled one chair into place and sat down. I moved the other out of the way. Alf set about his new found playmate with enthusiasm while Jilly continued to vocally and physically encourage him. She placed her legs carefully over her husbands wide shoulders and used them to give her leverage for her upwards thrusts. She was going through a roll of smaller orgasms with each getting a little more explosive than the previous. She reached down. This was it!