Granddad - Mrs. D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a very firm hold of her husband's head she thrust her hips upwards, her head back and grunted animalistically. She eased off then thrust upwards again and squealed with pleasure then she came for a third time and started to thrash around. Alf held her steady until she flopped back onto the table, exhausted once more.

"She pissed in my mouth!" he declared with a slightly disapproving tone.

"No she didn't Alf, that's Lady Cum, she ejaculated. Doesn't taste like piss does it? Doesn't smell like piss either. Doesn't have any smell or taste at all. Should be very proud of yourself. Not all girls squirt like that. Most never squirt at all. Those that do only do it when they're really having a good time. Jilly's never squirted for me. I'm quite jealous."

Which wasn't quite true. Jilly was a squirter. A frequent and copious squirter at that. First time she was distraught believing she'd pee'd on me. After I explained things she relaxed and let her juices flow whenever they wanted. She let loose quite regularly.

All I had to do was convince Alf to encourage her. He required no further encouragement and was swiftly back down on his wife, encouraging her to drown him at will. I stood beside the table idly rolling Jilly's hard nipples between my fingers. Her hand was frantically trying to get hold of my trouser covered cock.

"Alf, Darling, I need some cock! Fuck me Darling before I'm too sore, pleeese," she begged as he brought her to yet another quick orgasm.

I watched as he reached down and started to stoke his cock into fucking condition.

"I can do that for you Darling, just bring that beautiful cock within reach."

He stood quickly and moved to her side where he dropped his trousers and pants. He was nearly ready for her. I reached to keep the attention on her clitty as Jilly pulled her husbands cock towards her mouth.

"Get your cock out for me John, I want both of you, together."

It wasn't a request. She wasn't asking her husband's permission to have two cocks at once. She was simply making a statement of intent. Alf raised no objections as he tenderly slipped his cock between her lips and to the back of her mouth. My trousers and pants were soon on the carpet. Her hand found my cock without trouble and she started to stroke frantically. With my cock quickly hard she eased Alf's cock from her mouth.

"I want one cock in my mouth the other in my cunt. You decide who's going where. You're gonna change places frequently anyway. I want a mouthful of spunk and a cunt full, from each of you before any of us leave this room, Okay?"

Alf pushed his cock to the back of her mouth to signal his acceptance. I moved to the other end of the table, lifted her legs high and wide and slipped my throbbing cock into her cunt. She had her answers and came almost instantly. Two cocks, her husbands and her lovers. Hers for the taking.

We'd swapped end a few times when Alf, deep in her cunt stood stiffly, threw his head back and, with a bellow of joy, shot his load into his wife's eager cunt. The rumble in her throat as she chortled silently with pleasure set me off and I quickly pumped my virile seed into her throat.

When I looked up Alf was standing with his head bowed gasping for air. Jilly was carelessly stroking her nipples and running her tongue over the head of my cock which rested between her lips. A very satisfied threesome.

"Swap places with me Alf, let Jilly lick the juices off your cock."

We swapped, a little slower than the previous few times. Jilly opened her mouth expectantly. I pulled the chair into position between her legs and sat down. Alf pushed his cock forward, Jilly took him into her throat and I bent my head to her dripping cunt.

Jilly jerked in surprise, Alf grunted and I sucked Jilly's clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I could sense Alf fucking his wife's throat like he used to fuck her cunt. Jilly was grunting with the force but making no moves to stop or even slightly reduce his enthusiasm and I licked and sucked on her dripping cunt greedily.

Jilly came, hard, suddenly. Alf deposited another load in her throat and I tenderly licked her poor, abused clitty and looked up happily at the married couple.

"Fuck," declared Jilly contentedly, "that was something else."

"John ate my spunk!" announced Alf in awe.

"I ate her cream-pie," I corrected joyfully, "and very nice it was too."

"I need a rest and something to drink, who's volunteering? Then I'll have John's second load of spunk. Whereabouts are you going to dump it John? Cunt or mouth?"

I didn't hesitate for a second.

"In your beautiful bum!" I stated unequivocally.

"Ohhhh, Goody!" squealed Jilly.

"I'll make us all a drink." announced Alf.

I popped upstairs to get the Vaseline after helping Jilly off the table and into an armchair in the TV lounge, ensuring that the curtains to the street were very firmly closed. We drank tea, two cups each and felt much refreshed.

"How do you want me John?"

"On your knees, comfortably."

"Doggy then bum?"

"That'll be good. No need to rush."

Alf listened excitedly. We were both naked by then. Alf was wearing a solid boner, no doubt due to the loving attention his wife was giving it. Mine wasn't far behind due to the utter joy of watching her please her husband. It was suggested that she might want to slip her dress off but she insisted she wouldn't.

"I'm behaving like a slut. Only right to dress like on too."

We made a bed of seat squabs from the settee and chair seats in the middle of the floor. Jilly knelt, adjusting her position to be comfortable. Alf watched attentively as I started her meticulous preparation. It wasn't totally necessary as I'd fucked her arse every day since the first time. Not only was she was used to taking a big cock back there but also totally excited by it, every time. She was utterly relaxed as soon as she was in position.

I carried on with a very careful preparation. Stroking her bum, sliding my hands up the inside of her thighs, encouraging her to relax. I talked dirty to her, telling her how she was a dirty slut that just needed a big, fat cock up her arse, pumping it full of white creamy spunk. She moaned and groaned and agreed with every thing I said, repeating that she was a filthy slut and couldn't get enough hard cock in her arse.

I fingered her cunt, bringing her close to orgasm with my fingers until all but my thumb was deep inside her. She moaned and asked for my fist. She didn't get it despite her pleadings.

Using one finger I started to open up her arse and line it with a good amount of Vaseline. Then two, with more Vaseline followed swiftly with three. She was opening up easily and took four fingers and Vaseline. Again she demanded my fist and again I refused.

I reorganised my position, shuffled forward so I was kneeling between her wide spread knees and pushed my cock urgently into her wet cunt without any warning or delicacy. Jilly squealed with pleasure as she felt my thrusting cock in her cunt push hard against my fingers in her arse.

Three thrusts deep into her cunt, rubbing against my own fingers in her arse then it was out. Expanding my fingers in an attempt to hold her arse-hole open I pushed my cock head into the opening before removing my fingers.

"Ohhhh! It's too big, it's too big," she cried mournfully.

"You love a big cock up your bum," I reminded her.

But I still paused, withdrew a little. More Vaseline OK? Yes. Recover my position, pause, OK? Yes. A little further. Ouch. Stop, retreat, Vaseline, OK? Yes. Advance. Ninety percent was for show, for Alf's benefit. The message? Take it easy, slow and careful. As I said, Jilly had taken my full length in her arse everyday since the first. A fair division of labour, mouth, cunt, arse every night, sometimes cunt, mouth arse but always all three and a fist in her cunt if she was a good girl. She could have taken it all with just a good amount of Vaseline and a long, steady push but Alf would be away for days at a time. I didn't want him coming home and expecting to take her beautiful arse in the same way he had taken her cunt for many years.

"That all of it?"

"Yes, right to the hilt."

"I can feel your little stubbly bits pricking my arse! Fuck me slow please John. Alf, come and put your cock in my mouth. Spit-roast me lovers."

I withdrew, rubbed in more Vaseline then, with a steady thrust pushed in deep and long.

"Oh, fuck! Yessss," Jilly cried out just before taking Alf's cock down to her tonsils.

I fucked Jilly's hot arse slow and deliberately. She was so wonderfully tight, squeezing my cock on the in stroke and easing up on the out, just as she did with her cunt and even her throat. Jilly was one hell of a fuck. Alf matched me stroke for stroke, long, slow and deep. Jilly was grunting happily as she pushed back on my cock then pulled herself forward onto her husband's cock.

We set up a good rhythm until Jilly started getting energetic. My cue to start to fuck her harder and faster. Again Alf matched my enthusiasm. Jilly moaned and gasped and continued to drive onto the two cocks using her body.

Alf let go, pouring his seed into her throat. Jilly was seconds behind him, grunting unintelligibly and jerking sporadically. That set me off and I delivered her demanded second helping from my balls deep, deep into her delicious bum. We were fucked, all three of us.

I left them to it, after a big hug and a very, tongues and all, inappropriate kiss from Jilly. I had another bath after a good piss and crawled into bed. It wasn't even 10pm.

I crept out of bed in the morning. Made my own breakfast of three Shredded Wheat and a mug of coffee and let myself soundlessly out of the front door. It was a good day, a busy day, a dry day. I got back to my digs, let myself into the scullery and walked into the kitchen.

### ### ###

Jilly was standing at the draining board wearing her slut dress. Alf was standing behind her in his unfastened dressing gown. His hands were on her fully exposed tits and his cock was clearly fucking her cunt hard. Jilly was moaning happily and Alf was grunting like a steam train pulling up a steep incline. Neither took any notice of my presence. I didn't ignore them and leave them to it. I stood and watched, willing them on and started to stroke my own cock. Jilly came as Alf filled her. They panted and laughed with delight.

"Thanks John, timed that perfectly. The slut said you'd be home about now, didn't you Darling?"

"Never been caught being fucked before, close sometimes though, eh Alf? Never been properly watched either so two firsts in one session. Haven't had time to do a dinner tonight, Alf's just about to volunteer to get fish and chips. Want somewhere to put that stiffy of yours?"

Dinner was wonderfully relaxed. They hadn't heard me leave for work. Had stayed in bed 'til lunchtime. They'd played, teased and taken turns at oral. Alf fucked her cunt then her arse, very gently and carefully, Jilly assured me. They'd bathed each other, dined naked with the front curtains open, only the ubiquitous nets protecting their modesty, then retired to bed for the afternoon.

It was Jilly's idea to get caught fucking and Alf's idea that I should have sloppy seconds straight afterwards.

"Babe tells me you'll probably be gone when I next get home John?"

"'fraid so Alf, seven days max, just the awkward odds and sods left now, apparently. I'll be sorry to leave."

"You'll be up this way again though?"

"Got no idea, I'm afraid. There's a big push to get the new North Sea gas distributed around the country. I'll have to go wherever the work takes me."

"Pity, was looking forward to laying in my bunk at night, stroking my cock and thinking of you pleasuring my wife. Teaching her new ways for us to enjoy ourselves. 'spose I'll have to ask my mates to look after her while I'm away."

I could see Jilly wasn't totally happy with that option although I knew she'd not be adverse to getting a bit of extra cock now and then.

"Might not be the best solution Alf, tell your mates to fuck your wife, they tell their mates who tell their mates. Soon you'll have a queue around the block and your neighbours refusing to talk to her. You could do what I do with my girlfriend. Works for us."

"Yeah! Good thinking, as usual. Hadn't actually thought of that, just thought a couple of mates, y'know? What d'you and your girl do then?"

"We fuck. I find a nice young lady," I nodded at Jilly, "and if she's willing we'll fuck. My girl fancies a length of cock and goes and finds one. That way I know she's happy, getting what she wants and needs and I don't have to worry about the guy taking his pleasure rather than giving her hers. Know what I mean?"

Jilly nodded in full understanding.

"You mean give her permission to fuck whoever she wants?"

"That's right Darling," chipped in Jilly delightedly, "like you did with John. Look how good that's worked out."

"Might have a problem finding one as good as John, but at least I'll know you'll be happy and I'll have something to think about while I toss off. OK, you choose who gets in yer knickers, Okay?"

Jilly was obviously delighted with the outcome. There's nothing like forward planning, is there?

### ### ###

"You planned it?" asked Anja in total surprise.

"Of course we did, every step of the way, after Alf gave permission for me to 'look after her' we worked out a plan as we lay in bed then put it into action. Everything Jilly wanted to do, sexually, we built into the plan together with any additional ideas that I thought she might enjoy. Going to the pictures, the fumble in the shop doorway, telling him everything we tried. Even the 'discovery' in the kitchen was planned. Jilly wanted to know if Alf would stay hard if they were discovered and if he'd stand by and actually watch someone else fuck his wife."

"But you'd spit-roasted her only the previous night and you fucked her arse in front of him."

"True but he'd been part of the action, as it were. Just filling his wife with spunk then stepping back and inviting another guy to do the same is a lot different.

Jilly was loving the sex we were having and she knew she'd have to have more after I'd gone. When he gave permission for me to fuck her she was over the moon, we just needed to figure out how to extend it to cover whoever she fancied in the future.

Getting caught and inviting another cock to fuck her then stand and watch was the icing on the cake as far as we were concerned. Way it turned out Jilly could now have two cocks on the go, at the same time if she wanted and Alf would be happy with it, even join in. All Jilly had to do was make sure Alf got his every desire and that was NOT going to be a problem, ever! Win win!"

"You're a crafty bastard, Granddad. Is it any wonder that girls love you? You fuck 'em senseless and you're on their side, always. Is that it with Mrs. D? Did you see her again?"

"It isn't and I did.

### ### ###

"As we were finishing dinner Alf announced that Jilly had expressed a desire to be double penetrated and that as I probably wouldn't be around next time he was home we had two more nights to deliver the goods, as he put it. Was I up to it?

Of course I was! Silly question, really.

I'd been giving Jilly's cunt a decent fisting as part of our evening rituals. She was used to big cocks but two together might have been a bit of a problem. She was nice enough to say she'd be very lucky to find two more cocks the size of mine and Alf's very frequently. So I got her used to being very full.

Out came the Vaseline. I showed Alf how to fist her with the same attention to detail as I'd used when showing him how to fuck her arse. Jilly loved it, came a great deal and squirted delightfully. Another new skill to practice on his wonderful slut wife. We fucked her both ways. Alf on the bottom, Jilly slid down his pole and leaned forward. I came in from behind her. I pushed in, Alf withdrew until he was nearly out. He pushed in and I withdrew. All the time Jilly was frantically riding both cocks as if she was on the Derby winner. There wasn't a hope in hell of any of us lasting for a long time. Soon as Alf let loose, Jilly came and I filled her straight afterwards.

We didn't move for quite a while. Just laid on the rug in a Jilly sandwich. She stared to uses her pelvic floor muscles. Alf and I responded and we fucked her again. Lasted a lot longer that time but her climax's didn't diminish in the slightest. She came as quickly as she had the first time and with equal ferocity. Alf and I were loving it. As soon as she recovered we started again. After the third assault she begged for an emergency recess.

Alf made a drink and I kissed her better and better. Then we fucked her again, with me on the bottom. I left them to it afterwards and had to make my own breakfast again the following morning.

After dinner, Alf's last day ashore for ten days, we DP'ed her arse and cunt. I had her cunt while Alf made an excellent job of arse fucking his wife. I went straight into her arse after he'd filled her with spunk while he washed up and prepared for their last night together for over a week.

The following morning, early, Jilly lowered herself onto my cock as soon as she'd closed the door on Alf's back. Sloppy seconds, a great way to start a day. I left 5 days later. We practised everything we'd explored together in those five days and nights. I promised to return when I could and to keep in touch whenever possible.

They've got a daughter Carol, lovely girl, my God-Daughter although I suspect I'm not a very good one.

We, Alf and I, enjoyed Jilly about six months ago. She takes her teeth out first now. Feels a bit different and we all take it a bit easier now, obviously. Alf's long retired now, sold his boat and they live in a nice bungalow by the sea.

Think that covers it. Didn't fuck a new woman, married or otherwise for close on, what? Seven years? Nope, tell a lie. Angie introduced me to Mary and Gillian, fucked 'em a couple of times each. Robert and James fucked Angie."

"OK? Mary, Gillian, Robert and James?" questioned Anja gleefully, "is that our Gillian and James?" she asked skeptically.

"Long story for another day or even another holiday," I advised with a chuckle.

"I can live with that so no more new women, except Mary and Gillian," she teased delightedly, "so you did fuck your existing women then?"

"Guilty as charged, as often as possible, which wasn't very. Soon as I had some money I booked a room at the Metropole, in Kings Street and took my girlfriend there. She said she was going shopping with friends. I took her shopping and brought her bits and pieces she'd need to smuggle into her bottom drawer."

"A night in the Metro? Leeds? That must have cost you a fortune, back then!"

"Two nights, so we could have the room all day without interruption. I arrived the night before, met her at the station in the morning. We went to the hotel, went to bed, made love then went shopping for an hour or two. A bite to eat, more time making love then I took her back to the station. She was worth every penny. Following morning I went home to see my Mum.

I visited Gladys when I could and Angie popped down to wherever I was for a couple of nights on a regular basis. Whenever I was working in the East Midlands area I'd try to spend some time with Jilly. Worked at Immingham briefly and managed to spend a week with her. Unfortunately Alf was at sea at the time. Made me feel very welcome she did."

"So is Carol your daughter or Alf's," Anja giggled.

"Definitely Alf's, well definitely not mine anyway. I was somewhere between Prudhoe Bay and Valdez when they decided to start a family. I was still there when Carol was conceived and delivered. Thousands of miles away from the scene of the crime, Not Guilty m'lud."