Granddad - Mrs. D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prudhoe Bay to Valdez? Alaska? That big oil pipeline? You worked on that? 'sposed to be the longest single pipeline in the world, isn't it?"

"It is, 800 miles with all the kinks. Started in '74 finished in '77, 48 inch diameter, pipes, in two different lengths because of the topography. We welded two lengths together before setting them in place where we could. Total of over 80,000 welds. Mostly all above ground to protect the Permafrost. Bloody cold. Tough conditions, tricky environmental problems. Big job. Good money. Was with it most of the way."

"Between Jilly and '74 you were...?" Anja asked interestedly.

"Welding my way around the UK, 3000 miles of pipe was needed for the new Natural Gas National Grid. I didn't weld it all but a did my fair share. Is it time for dinner yet?" I enquired hopefully.

Anja looked up at the sun.

"Not yet but we could go back to the apartment, I'd like you to fuck my shitter!" she grinned mischievously.

Who could turn down an offer like that?

### ### ###