Granddad - The Fourth Love

Story Info
Granddad and Anja finish their holiday. Plans for the future.
9.1k words
4.78
13.6k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the long Granddad story. If you haven't read the previous episodes it would probably make more sense if you read them before reading this.

Granddad - The Fourth Love - Home to roost.

It didn't take long to pack, just some bed linen, towels and our personal bits and bobs. We shopped for snacks for the journey in the village and headed off.

North of Millau we left the motorway and took the scenic route along the Gorges du Lot and onto Aurillac before stopping in the Gorges de la Dordogne for a late lunch.

"Where shall we sleep tonight My Love."

"In a shed Darling." I grinned as we packed away after our meal.

"A shed?"

"OK, a hut. A hut in a wood. In the middle of nowhere."

"That sounds much more exciting."...

### ### ###

"Good afternoon, Mr. Smith. Did you have a pleasant drive? Your chalet is ready for you. Will you be dining this evening?"

"You said a hut," accused Anja as I pulled up in front of the Swiss style chalet.

"Well it was a shed way back. We upgraded to a hut and then this, about five years back. It's still a shed, just a bit posher." I laughed.

We unloaded only what was required.

"Can I get undressed now?" she asked plaintively.

"Off course, it's a proper Naturiste site."

"As opposed to an improper Naturiste site?" she giggled.

"Very much so. We'll need a little towel to sit on in the restaurant unless you want to dress for dinner?"

She threw a little towel at me and laughed.

"I'll not be wearing clothes, unless it is necessary, until we arrive home!" she stated emphatically, "what do we do in the meantime," she teased.

"I thought a swim in the pool maybe the hot tub then a sauna? What d'you fancy?"

"You, after we've eaten," she grinned devilishly.

The heated pool was perfect. The hot tub was occupied so we headed for the sauna. It too was occupied with two couples sitting close. The girls were kneeling, facing the the guys and happily jigging up and down on their cocks. Anja and I sat facing them across the little wood lined space.

"I thought you said this was a proper Naturiste site?" whispered Anja.

"It is, this sauna is privately known as the Cabane d'infidélité. Assignations are frequent here."

"So we can fuck?"

"Thought that was reserved until after dinner."

"You didn't tell me this place existed." she accused as she slid to the wooden slatted deck.

I passed her our towels, folded. She grinned happily, wrapped one hand about my growing cock and used the other to place the towels. The two girls slowed their pace and watched as Anja swallowed my cock. It grew quickly, very quickly but then they were very pretty girls.

She was kneeling on the first level of bench with me standing behind sliding my cock back and forth in her cunt when another couple came in. They watched appreciatively. The two girls had switched to reverse cowgirl and were watching us while playing with each other's clitty's. The new lady climbed onto the top level of bench and sat with her legs wide. Her partner pushed his head between her legs making her sigh contentedly.

Anja came strongly. I sat her on the top level bench and emulated the guy beside me, eating out Anja's cunt.

"Would you like to be shared, My Darling?" I murmured.

"Would you mind terribly much if I said no, My Love?" came her instant response.

"You always make exactly the right choice." I confirmed.

"I would like a spunky cunt or at least a mouthful though," she laughed surprisingly loudly.

### ### ###

We joined the motorway at Chateauroux and headed north towards Vierzon.

"We'd had a lazy morning..." I started.

"Pardon, Granddad... Oh! Your fourth love?"

"My third love Darling. You are my fourth and hopefully my last, if we are to keep chronological order," I grinned.

"Love you, My Love," Anja laughed.

"... we flew down the previous day. A little shopping in the village. We tried the bed, went out for dinner and back to bed, early.

We didn't rush to get up but when we did Mum washed her hair and I went to get breakfast. We were on the balcony, laying on our enlarged lounger, enjoying a coffee and each other's body.

"Excuse me... oh! Um, sorry didn't mean to interrupt," Came a very pretty voice from the adjacent balcony.

"You're not interrupting, Dear," said my Mother making no attempt whatsoever to stop running her hands lovingly over my cock, "what can we do for you?"

She was a very attractive young lady, late teens early twenties at most. Naked. She looked comfortable and conflicted at the same time. Probably because Mum was still stroking my cock and it was responding to a very pretty girl clearly watching every movement.

"Errm, my friends and I have just arrived and need to do some shopping. We're not sure what we should wear."

"Your friends? Are you two couples or are you lucky enough to have brought three boyfriends with you," chortled Mum delightedly.

"I wish!" the beauty declared, "no, we're four girls. Karen thinks she wants to marry her boyfriend. Charlotte said 'are you sure you've had enough cock already?' And what with one thing and another Charlotte, Karen and Debbie decided to come here to find out. They asked me if I wanted to join them. So here we are, for a week.

"A cock hunt then." laughed Mum in delight.

"Well, sort of. The others are after getting as much cock as they can..."

"You don't like cock?" asked Mum in surprise and licked around my swelling cock head before she could answer.

"Oh no! I love a good cock, certainly as much as you, maybe more. There's just a couple of other things I'd like to try as well..."

"Such as?" Mum asked before swallowing my length.

The girl watched as Mum took my cock down her throat without pause.

"Wow! That was incredible!" she said admiringly.

"Cums with practice," said Mum, delightedly.

I could tell she was attracted to the beautiful young woman and left her to make all the running.

"Does your errr, husband?" she offered, "or lover, cum with your practice?" she asked cheekily.

"He does, deliciously, whenever I let him, don't you Darling?"

"I do, Darling," I confirmed laughingly.

"So what are the couple of things you'd like to try?" Mum asked gently, rubbing my pre-cum over my cock head with her thumb.

"I'd love to spend time totally naked, y'know get up in the morning naked, spend all day naked then go to bed naked. Here I can do that for a whole week. If I decide that don't like it I can put something on."

"What about your friends? Do they want to walk around naked all day?"

"I'm not so sure. They looked totally shocked when I just took my travelling clothes off, showered and didn't get dressed. Haven't even put make-up on." she declared contentedly, "feels absolutely wonderful but then I've not left the apartment yet," she grinned.

"Well you certainly look scrumptious, doesn't she Darling? If your friends look half as delicious as you you'll all be going home with sore and happy cunts," said my Mother sincerely.

"Oh, my friends are much better looking than me," she replied with a smile.

I disagreed.

"Now that I don't believe! I've often had a single beauty next door but never two much less four!" I commented.

"You're just saying that to get into my knickers," she laughed.

"But you're not wearing knickers," observed my Mum with a delighted chortle.

"Then you probably won't get much resistance, especially with a cock like that." she indicated the cock that my Mother's hand still enveloped lovingly.

"Now there's an offer you really shouldn't refuse Darling."

"So, apart from seducing men old enough to be your father, successfully I might add, what other areas are you interested in exploring?" I asked.

"Well I errm. I'd like to ...errr"

After her bold, no nonsense, heterosexual approach to cocks and fucking she suddenly became quite embarrassed.

Mum poked me gently in the ribs and winked knowingly.

"I see, a potential student of the poet Sappho eh?"

The beauty beamed delightedly. Mum having obviously hit the nail right on the head, as it were.

"Exactly!" her laugh sounded like one of relief, "you understand? That a girl can love cock but still feel there is an attraction in women?"

"I understand perfectly. Even with this beautiful cock always available I have no problem enjoying a beautiful woman. I'd have no problem sharing John's cock with you and personally assisting your research, if you'd like? No rush to decide. Now look, why don't John and I show you and your friends around, get the feel of the place and the three of us could get to know each other better?"

"You're going to make your husband walk around the village with that boner? That's cruel," she giggled delightedly.

"Thought we could sort that out for him first," offered Mum wickedly.

"What about my friends?" she whispered with no concern whatsoever.

"They'll have to wait their turn," Mum giggled, "I'm afraid he won't take very long I've been edging him all morning. He's ready to pop. Wouldn't be surprised if just the touch of your soft, wet lips wouldn't be enough, this time. He'll last as long as we want later. I promise."

"Shall I climb over," she laughed pretending to lift her leg.

"Come to the front door, I'll let you in," Mum said urgently not wishing to loose the opportunity of enjoying such a beauty.

I rose politely as she walked onto the balcony, so did my cock.

"This is John," introduced my Mum, "I'm Jenny and you are...?"

"Call me Cassie," the beauty replied holding out her hand.

"I'd rather have a hug," I hinted.

She stepped in close, very close, giggled delightedly and pulled me closer.

"I hope that's not going to go off before I'm ready," she whispered loudly.

Mum hugged her much closer, pressing her bottom into her thighs and kissed her, just slightly off the lips. Cassie moved and kissed her back, on the lips. Mum was happy. I was happy and it seemed Cassie was happy.

"Lie down John, this young lady needs to go shopping. We'll sit either side," she said perching on one side of the big lounger indicating that Cassie should sit on the other.

Mum picked up my slightly softened cock without any preamble and started to stoke it gently up and down.

"You have any preference Cassie?"

"I'm wet, dripping after watching you play but I'm not sure I can do justice to it without a little practice first, I'd like a taste though. Maybe you can finish off?"

"How about I make sure it's all nice and hard and slippery then you have a practice, see how it feels and if he finishes before you do, I'll finish you off? How does that sound?" offered Mum.

"You won't mind, after all he is your husband?"

"It will be my pleasure, 'specially if he's filled you with spunk. I can have it both ways." Mum replied delightedly.

Mum went straight down on me. She'd prepared me for another woman's cunt many times as I had prepared her for other men's cock. It was our shared pleasure. I was very soon rampant.

"You OK Darling?"

I admitted I was more than OK.

"No cumin in me!" she warned, "I want to taste you in Cassie's cunt."

I felt the lounger tremble as Cassie shuddered. I hoped it was with a pleasant anticipation.

Mum lowered herself onto my cock, right to the root. Cassie gasped in delight. Mum stopped, wriggled then rose up again. Twice more my full cock plunged into her depth. Twice more she wriggled as Cassie looked on admiringly.

"A couple more Darling?"

I nodded.

On her second rise Mum just looked at Cassie and asked quite simply,

"Ready?"

Cassie bit her lips carefully and nodded.

"Think so."

Mum slipped off and held my throbbing rod vertical.

"All aboard!" tootled Mum enticingly.

Cassie knelt over me. Mum aligned my cock carefully and wiped the slippery tip between Cassie's swollen lips.

"In your own time," she encouraged.

Cassie lowered her cunt onto my cock, adjusted her position slightly and lowered a little further. She was soon halfway. Mum encouraged her. She leaned forwards, resting her hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the lounger. She rose, lowered and rose again.

"Fuck! That feels so good, so fucking full!"

"Good girl," urged Mum, "nearly there, couple of inches to go," she lied.

Cassie pushed down. The couple of inches disappeared,

"Fuck!" she grunted, "how much more?"

"Just a couple more inches," encouraged Mum again.

"That's what you said last time!" Cassie accused with a solemn face then laughed.

"I'm terrible for spacial awareness," chuckled Mum.

Cassie laughed. I pushed my cock upwards.

"Oh shit!" moaned Cassie.

"Too much?"

"Noooo!, Do it again."

She rose, sank a little further than before then nodded. I thrust my hips upwards.

"Ahhhhrrrrr. Fuck yes! Now let me ride your cock!"

She rolled forward onto her forearms again her mouth close to mine her cunt talking most of my cock as she moved from a sedate trot to a full out gallop. Mum started to stroke my balls, I'm certain she was playing with Cassie's cunt or arse at the same time. She rode me faster. Her lips found mine.

"Fuck yes!" she gurgled into my mouth, "gonna fucking cum! Oh fucking shit I've never been so fucking full or cum so fucking fast!"

She came and squirted all over my cock. It felt wonderful and I unloaded deep, deep inside her. Pumping my spunk into every corner for my Mother to lick, suck and enjoy.

Cassie laid on top of me in total exhaustion. I held her close, kissed her cheeks, her lips and stroked her hair while my hands played with the swelling of her glorious tits on either side of my chest before moving down to stroke and explore her perfect arse. She'd done well and we'd both cum hard.

Rolling her carefully off me I worked her onto her back so Mum could get between her legs and enjoy our cream pie. Cassie bucked at the first delicate touch of Mum's mouth then exhaled with a soft, satisfied sigh. She was soon shuddering through her first girl-on-girl orgasm quickly followed by three more due to Mother's expert oral and finger skills.

"She's absolutely delicious John, I don't think I ever enjoyed the taste of your spunk so much. Lie beside her so I can taste Cassie's cunt on your cock."

"Save some for me," pleaded Cassie.

### ### ###

"That means, Grandad, that you met and fucked each other to orgasm within what? Fifteen minutes? That's gotta be a record, even for you," Anja giggled happily.

"I don't think that's entirely fair, Sweetheart. If we deduct the public time from the equation it's not much difference."

"Deduct public time? Now this I've gotta hear!" she teased laughingly.

"Consider," I reasoned, "Gladys? We were feeling each other up in the pool within minutes of actually meeting. Deduct the time it took to dress and catch the bus and I was bringing her off on the bus almost immediately afterwards and we were fucking within very few minutes of getting onto her bed. The bus conductress? We met, we spoke and within minutes we'd agreed to have sex. Take all the in between, getting to the bus station, waiting for her to return then walking to her house out of the equation and we where having sex on her lounge carpet virtually instantly.

Angie? - I was booked for 8 o'clock and we were fucking hard as soon as she laid on the bed. Part of the deal, arrive, fuck, go! Jilly?- Arrived at my digs, told to strip, eyeful of cock and from then it it was just a simple matter of getting her comfy, her first dalliance outside her marriage unlike Gladys, Angie and possibly even my bus conductress. Mum? - well admittedly that was a much slower burn but once we both realised how much we loved each other it was only as long as it took to get out of the bath.

I think Cassie had quite a leisurely introduction." I laughed.

"You made me wait over a week!" she accused joyfully.

"You sure you didn't make me wait over a week? All that business about your husband being out for a run?" I riposted craftily.

"What happened after," she responded blatantly ignoring my suggestion.

### ### ###

"Oi! I said save some for me!" exclaimed Cassie as she rolled over and knelt up, "you gotta let a girl recover a little after a fuck like that! S'only fair."

"Don't panic, I've saved the bottom part for you." chuckled Mum delightedly

"The bottom part? I'll never get all the top part down my throat! I'm right out of practice. Never practised on anything that size, to be honest," she giggled.

"Well I couldn't go for the bottom part and leave the top for you, could I? I'd had to go past the top to get to the bottom."

"Now girls, please stop squabbling, there's plenty for both if you just organise yourselves," I suggested.

"Yes but it's going to be suck fun sharing your cock. Even more fun if we have a little friendly banter on the way. Tell you what, if you now fuck Jenny for a bit I'll be able to taste Jenny on your cock. That'll be nice and as she can take all of you I can practise taking you all as well.

Might be a while but we've got all week, haven't we? Better still, how long before you can shoot a load again? I could get you ready, like Jenny did for me, you two fuck then I eat Jenny out and get the taste of both of you together. Felt wonderful when Jenny went down on me, only fair I should pay my respects soon as..."

"bout an hour?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, 'bout an hour," I confirmed.

"We could go shopping, soon as you've at least had a go at cleaning up the bottom end my girl. Can't have my man wanderin' around the village with a spunky cock dangling between his thighs. People will begin to think I can't look after him properly."

She did do very well, couldn't manage the last couple of inches that time but cheated, when Mum wasn't looking and licked around the base. Smart girl!"

We met her friends as we walked though one of the scrubby gardens on the way to the village. They were trying to find their way back to the apartment, wearing bikinis! Looked a bit ridiculous to be honest. Heels and a beach wear style bikini. At least the bottoms weren't too full. Lot of room for improvement. They looked delighted to see Cassie.

"Wondered where you'd gone?" said one.

"Thought you'd found a fella and sneaked off," said another.

"She did! Look at her swollen cunt and I bet that's the culprit!" she said delightedly pointing at my cock.

"Oh, don't mind Karen, she's a filthy bitch. Cock mad," chimed in Cassie with a wink.

"Girls," I said, feeling I had the right due to being identified as the cock that fucked their friend, "why are you wearing bikinis? This is a nudist camp. At night it's a swingers paradise and you're walking around hiding your charms? At least take your tops off."

"Off, off, off," chanted Mum and Cassie, "gerrumoff!"

"OK," laughed Karen, "you do it!" she turned her back to me. "Top then bottom, no need to rush."

I unclipped her top, eased it off her shoulders and caressed her full breasts as I removed the offending item. I deliberately stroked them as if they'd been encased in a bra.

"Better?"

Karen nodded.

"Turn around and face me"

I knelt and pulled the side strings free. The back and front fell instantly exposing her tidied pussy. I pulled the material out from between her parted legs.

"That could do with a trim if not smooth like Cassie. Tonight a guy's gonna want to put his cock in there and needs a clear path or he'll be fucking about trying to find his way in for hours. Next."

Charlotte was next, nice tits, nice and full. Front loader. She pushed her shoulders back and her tits out as if daring me to get her naked. I poked my tongue out and she burst out laughing. She was undone in a heart beat.

"That's not fair!" she wailed delightedly, "far too quick and easy." she bemoaned.

"Just like you then Charlie, quick and easy." announced Debbie loudly.