Granddad - The Fourth Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottoms were clipped as well and put up even less resistance. Charlie was curvy, big tits, big hips and a big, fuckable bum. I pulled the material from between her legs to find she was nicely trimmed at the top with soft curly tufts right underneath.

"A guy could have fun getting those between his teeth," I told her knowingly.

Debbie was smaller although certainly not flat chested. Her top was a pull over your head style. Slipping my hands under the cups and onto her breasts I worked the material upwards, taking my time, not big but a nice handful. She wriggled back against me. I had to let them free eventually but turned her round to face me before making her put her hands up high and sliding the top off. Her tits rose obediently and I held her there while Mum and hopefully Cassie could enjoy her upper body. Of the three she as certainly the fittest and prettiest. Not in the same league as Cassie, by a long way but certainly the best of the three.

I knelt. No ties, no clips so an old fashioned slide them down her legs job. Both Mum and Cassie were now standing behind her. I worked the back down first, displaying her nice bum and tight crack to anybody who cared to look. She wriggled delightfully. Not sure if she was trying to speed up the process or slow it down. I started on the front, quite a bush but shaved close to the bikini line.

"You could pull those out with your teeth, if you like," she offered, "one at a time?"

"With my wife watching?"

"She's just watched you strip three girls, massage their tits and closely inspect their cunts," she offered reasonably.

If Cassie hadn't been in her party I'd have taken her up on the offer!

"Where're you girls headed?" asked Mum.

"Trying to find the apartment then going to the beach, probably," replied Karen

"That's it up there," she said pointing, "second path then up the stairs to the top. Did you find the bakery, patisserie?"

"Yes." Debbie confirmed.

"OK, take your stuff back to the apartment and meet us there in fifteen minutes, we'll give you a guided tour so you can work out where to find some cock tonight. OK?"

It was and thankfully they were all wearing sensible sandals for the beach. We showed them everywhere including where they could get their pussies smoothed by men and women. The bondage clubs. The cinema. Mum took great delight in pointing out the difference between entrance fees for single men and single women. She took even more pleasure in explaining that the single men were paying to get in and fuck the single women, as well as the attached ones. Great places to have indiscriminate sex. Karen said she would be going to the cinema, Charlotte was headed for the swingers and the free drink and endless cock and Debbie fancied the Master/Slave club.

Cassie slept with Mum and me that night, three of us in the one bed. It was truly magical. Initially Mum led when Cassie and she were exploring and enjoying each other, because Cassie wasn't sure what was permissible or what was required or expected. She learned very quickly and was soon taking Mum along paths she'd not really considered too much. I'd had Mum's bum quite a lot, she loved it to be honest but no woman had really played in that area. Stroked of course but every one liked to stroke a perfect bum and a lot of imperfect bums too. Cassie rimmed Mum for the first time and explored her anus with her fingers. That was very well received and Mum reciprocated.

We talked a great deal, laying on the beach as we did, just talking, getting to know each other. We were a very comfortable threesome. Cassie was bright, cheerful and happy, good company. You know how much I enjoy happy, cheerful, clever, witty and intelligent girls, just like you, well Mum enjoyed the same sort of company. We were a proper threesome for the entire week.

On the Friday, the girls were flying home on the Saturday afternoon, Cassie insisted on going into the village to get breakfast, leaving Mum and I in bed.

"She'd make you a perfect wife, John," declared my mother right out of the blue.

She was playing with my cock at the time. Getting it ready for Cassie.

"I don't need a wife, Mum, I've got you."

"You do need a wife son. I can't have your babies without a real risk of a great many complications. With Cassie as your wife she could have your babies and I could be their Grandma and we could all bring them up together. We can afford to have a three adult family. Cassie is happy sharing you. She's happy sharing me with you. We're happy sharing her. She would be the most perfect Daughter-in-law."

"But she'd have to know you're my Mother not my wife!"

"I rather suspect she already knows that Darling. Nothing either of us has actually said or done but a sense and she's a very smart girl. Perfect for you. Think about it, please."

We didn't do much of anything that last day. Kissing cuddling making love but not going to the beach, wandering aimlessly around. We just stayed in the apartment, together. We ran the four of them to the airport Saturday lunch time. Nothing much was said. The three girls had had a fabulous time and none of them were planing on getting married anytime soon. Cassie hardly said a word. Sat between us in the front of the Landrover she just held Mum's hand and rested the other on my leg.

At the airport the three girls went to get a trolley leaving us to say goodbye to Cassie.

"Can we meet up when we come home, Cassie?" asked Mum.

"No! We can't. I'm sorry, I'm married. I love you both but..."

Tears streamed down her face Mum welled up and I got a massive lump in my throat, big boys don't cry, Darling.

She turned...

"Please don't try to find me.."

And with that she fled after her friends. Karen put a comforting arm around her and mouthed, 'we'll look after her'. She was gone, never seen again and both Mum and me were devastated for a very long time.

"You didn't try to find her, Granddad?"

"Nope, never. She said not to and we had to respect her wishes. We couldn't ruin her marriage just because we loved her, that wasn't love that was selfishness. We let her go and totally failed to forget her. Que Sera, Sera. What will be, will be.

### ### ###

Home to roost

We sped on, lunch by the Loire, afternoon tea by the Seine and dinner in Calais. We were on the M20 and on the last leg by nine o'clock.

"Will you drop me off at the flat, Granddad?"

It was a very small voice. I realised that for most of the day I'd been Granddad and not My Love. It worried me.

"I was thinking that we could go to mine, have a good night's sleep then go to yours in the afternoon and pick up whatever you need for the week. We can go to yours if you prefer?"

"Can you pull over please Grandad?"

My mind went back two weeks. I was sat in the car outside her flat wondering if she would be waiting to leave or laughing in my face. I pulled onto the hard shoulder, set my warning lights flashing and turned to face her.

"Please don't tell me you are married," I said pleadingly.

"No Granddad, I'm not married nor have I ever been, I promise."

"I can feel a but coming..." I said plaintively.

"Granddad, for the last two, probably nearer three weeks you asked me what I'd like to do, where I'd like to go, what I'd like to eat. Not once have you really told me what you'd like to do. Just now you asked if I'd prefer to go to my flat or your place. Granddad, I can't to that! I need to know what you want, what you'd like to do, can you understand that?"

Tears welled up in my eyes. Big boys do cry!

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life. It might not be long and sometimes, for you, it might feel like eternity but I'd like you to spend that time with me."

"Granddad, why didn't you just say so? I'd be delighted and it won't be for eternity, I'll wear you out by the time you're a hundred and fifty!" she laughed happily.

We kissed as you'll imagine.

### ### ###

She was a bit surprised when we pulled into the driveway.

"Where's the shed?" she laughed.

"Show you in the morning, well after we get up anyway."

I pulled up in front of the garages. The door opened and I drove in.

"Blimey!" she squealed delightedly, "this is the garage?"

"One of the garages. Now settle or I'll put you over my knee!" I threatened.

"Promises, promises."

### ### ###

It had been an old, near derelict farmhouse with outbuilding and two and a half acres of land. About three miles from the town. Mum loved it at first sight and saw the potential instantly. We put a two piece mobile home on the site as a temporary home for Mum. I went back to working the pipelines and Mum set about the full time job of building our new home, from the ground up. It had everything we wanted, peace, space and privacy.

"Shall I organise a man with a van to shift your stuff or shall we do it together, bit at a time. Give you time to get used to the idea?"

"I've got an AST Granddad, you know what those are I'm sure. I can't just up sticks and move. Have to give notice."

"Have you read your contract recently?" I grinned delightedly. I was pleased she understood her responsibilities and took them seriously.

"No, Mum looked over the first one and gave it the OK, after that I just sign on the dotted."

"Your Landlord is JSWeld(Holdings), sound as if it might be familiar?" I chuckled.

"You own my flat? You omitted to mention that."

"I own the building and a few others and I omitted to mention it deliberately because I didn't want to appear to be putting any pressure on you in any way. I wasn't prepared to risk you thinking you had to do anything I asked or risk loosing your home. I didn't feel the need to try and impress you either. You had no idea I was anything other than an elderly, cheeky customer who had the front to chat you up and invite you on holiday. It worked perfectly for both of us, I think."

"It did although the flash car and the holiday properties did suggest you weren't exactly short of a bob or two. Bit different from owning a big block of flats though."

"What I'd like to do is keep the flat on, in your name. There's what we call penthouse units on the top floor. When one becomes vacant we'll move your tenancy up there and re-let your current one. I'd like you to work with me, formally. If you're happy in the opticians I'm fine with that but I could use your brain in the business. To be honest I'm getting a bit old for it and Mum and I did it together before. As we're going to be together until I'm a hundred and fifty, apparently, I need to make provisions for you. Learning about the business is the first step. We'll use your flat as your office. It's good to go to work and come home after and everything you'll need can be set up in the flat. How am I doing so far?"

"I'm actually the manager of the Opticians so I can't just walk out. Need to give them three months. Also have to find them a suitable replacement. I'd love to work with you but I've no idea what I could actually do, sorry."

"We've always had specialists looking after the different areas of the business Mum had oversight of everything. She built it to be honest. I get by but a young, fit, brilliant brain such as yours would be a godsend."

"Flatter-me will get you anywhere but what you really need is my Mum, that's her field of expertise. A very expensive, successful business consultant. Exactly what you need."

"You could work with your Mum without problems?"

"Absolutely, you worked with your Mum, didn't you?" she smiled happily.

### ### ###

"Mum! This is..." said Anja delightedly as we entered the house.

"John! I told you not to try and find me." said Anja's Mother with a look of shock.

"Cassie?" I questioned in surprise, "it is you!" I responded after looking at her carefully for a mere second.

Cassie?" exclaimed My Sweetheart in a shocked voice, "this is YOUR Cassie? My Mum?"

"It is Darling, mind if I give her a big hug? Mind if I give you a hug Cassie, it's been a very long time?" I asked, still in shock myself.

"It has John, a very long time," she held out her arms and looked straight at her daughter.

"Of course I don't Darling," Anja replied instantly, "it's just so beautiful. Remember I told you I'd probably have to fight her off. Well it seems she got you first, maybe she'll have to fight me off, Granddad." she chuckled merrily.

"Anja, Darling, take John through to the conservatory please. I'll fix us some beverages, coffee still OK John? We need to talk." Cassie finished ominously.

Not quite the reception I was expecting. I was expecting the look of shock but only after I'd announced my intention to make an honest woman of her daughter.

"Granddad, is there anything I should know? Anything you omitted to tell me?" she whispered in a very worried tone.

"Not that I know of Darling but if there is I'm sure Cassie will let us know."

"But Mum's name is Erica. Where did Cassie come from?"

"You two look like a pair of naughty schoolchildren," laughed Anja's mother as she came in bearing a tray of drinks and biscuits. How's your Mother, John? Is the lovely lady still with us?"

"Passed two years back come September."

"I'm so sorry. I loved your Mother John, really loved her y'know?"

"She loved you as much Cassie, we both did. She said I should marry you, told your Anja as much."

Her eyes were welling up like they had the last time I saw her. I offered a clean, white handkerchief.

"My Knight in shinning amour, as always," she said taking the hankie, "I was stupid, with hindsight, very stupid."

I said nothing and thankfully Anja said nothing, we waited and let the coffee cool.

"My husband," she said at length, "was a handsome, charming rogue. Polish, had a small business moving goods from the north to Poland and back. Was more often away than at home. I was still at Uni, Business and Law. Swept me off my feet. Married in weeks, much to Mum's disgust, and I moved in here. He wanted to start a family. I had a year to finish my degree. We argued but I came off the pill. He was seldom around so it didn't really matter and anyway I had a coil fitted for a while. Somehow I knew I shouldn't have his children.

He came home, after a week or so driving and told me HE was taking a holiday with his friend. I asked what I was supposed to do? 'Go with your friends' he retorted. So that's how I got to be in the nudist camp.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly simple, just a little complicated.

Anja burst out laughing,

"That's my Mum, 'it's perfectly simple, just a little complicated.' you're beginning to sound like Granddad, Mum," she said slipping her arm through mine and giving me a big kiss of affection.

"You've obviously heard of 'Cassie'," she opened making the little 'eek, eek' signs in the air. "How much did John tell you?"

"Well going by the amount of detail he gave me, I don't think he left much out, Mum."

"So did he tell you that the first time I saw Jenny and John they were laying on the big lounger. That his Mum was stroking his cock lovingly and constantly swallowing it?"

"Yes, he did. You knew Jenny was his Mum?" Anja sounded surprised. I was astounded. Thought we'd hidden it quite well.

"Not immediately but about five minutes in Jenny introduced them, 'I'm Jenny and this is... and she paused before saying 'John'. That surprised me. If John was her husband, lover or boyfriend I would have expected her to say so after all she'd been enjoying his cock all the time we talked. She didn't, she paused and then simply said 'John' as if he didn't have a proper place, yet they were both clearly so much in love it just shone out of them. Did you tell her about Debbie, John? Auntie Debs, Anja?

"Auntie Debs was Debbie? He did, said she was the prettiest of your three friends and if you hadn't been there he'd have wanted Debbie. Said she was pretty but a country mile behind you. Also said you and Jenny watched him strip her and enjoyed it."

"We did, Debbie had a lovely derrière, didn't she John?"

I couldn't argue with that.

"So when Debbie was naked John discovered she had a bit of a bush, she gleefully ..."

"Offered to let him pull them out with his teeth," finished her daughter with a laugh, "see told yer! Everything."

"I should feel embarrassed but, y'know, I'm not, not in the least. Well John said 'What, with my wife..' and again he hesitated before saying 'wife'. That's when I realised. That's when I was certain."

"You didn't mind?" Anja sounded totally unsurprised.

"Not in the least, within a day I was deeply in love with both of them myself. In love with another woman? That was never going to happen, was it? AND her son? No chance! Both of them? It was the most wonderful feeling! I can't begin to explain it. To answer your question? No I didn't mind in the least."

"So, you knew John and Jenny were Mother and Son, which didn't bother you in the least so what happened to make you run away?" asked her Daughter in concern.

"I got pregnant! I was so totally livid with my husband going on holiday without me. Telling me to go on holiday with my friends that I determined to make him pay. When the girls said they were going on holiday specifically to get fucked I didn't hesitate. I took the coil out and fully intended get as much illicit cock as possible and as much spunk in my unprotected pussy as was available.

Then I met John and Jenny. Jenny teased me with his cock. It was beautiful and she enjoyed it..."

"You accused John of wanting to get into your knickers. He pointed out you weren't wearing any so you admitted there wouldn't be any resistance," finished her daughter again.

"I'm still not embarrassed," admitted her mother, "I wanted it, Jenny offered and I accepted. It was, probably still is the most beautiful of cocks. I couldn't get enough of it..."

"Granddad said you'd taken most of it that first fuck." giggled her daughter.

"Yeah, it was a struggle but I think I managed it, with Jenny's encouragement. Knew then and there that John's was the only cock I wanted over the holiday. By the following morning I was deeply in love with both of them. Not just physical but mentally as well. In my mind they were perfect and so what if they were Mother and Son?

On the Wednesday we were laying on the beach. Me in the middle and them both holding my hands. It felt really nice. We cuddled and kissed for a while then just laid back and enjoyed the sun. You remember how I needed to be covered with sun screen at regular intervals and You and Mum took turns to make sure nothing was missed, John?"

That shook me, to the core. I'd completely forgotten that little bit. Made absolute sense now.

"No, I'd totally forgotten that. Went right out of my mind. You went home almost as white as you arrived! You didn't want to have no tan lines for your husband to discover, did you?"

"No, I didn't. If I'd been serially fucked by dozens of cocks I wouldn't have minded, I don't think but you and Jenny were special, you had to remain utterly secret. Even Debbie was sworn to secrecy and we have a few secretes of our own."

"Not any more you don't," chuckled her happy daughter.

"So," said her Mother ignoring her completely, "we're all laying in the sun. I must have dozed off coz I awoke with a jolt. I knew I was pregnant and I knew it was John's child. I didn't panic. I felt good, good inside and good in my head. Getting my own back on my husband wasn't even a consideration. I had John's baby in my womb and was ecstatic. But I was a married woman, married to a catholic. Nobody but nobody must ever know. I had no escape. I didn't want an escape but I was still heartbroken when we parted at the airport."

"Mum! You had John's child and didn't tell him! He said only the other day that not having children was his biggest regret. Where is he, she? You didn't, did you?" she said accusingly.