Granddad - The Fourth Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dare you!" demanded her mother, almost leaping to her feet.

Quickly I put my hand on Anja, trying to restrain her. It looked like the two women in my life were going to come to blows.

"Easy Darling, easy." I tried placatingly, "please let your Mother finish."

"Yes, sorry Mum, emmm I didn't mean... I just..." she stuttered.

"and nine months later she was born. A perfectly healthy little girl. Where is she now? Sitting opposite me holding her Father's hand! What's your middle name, Anja?"

Anja was more shocked than I. Once Cassie had started her story I just knew where it was going to end.

"Errrm, Jennifer," she answered in a small voice.

"Often abbreviated to Jenny?" chided her Mother.

"Mum! Oh Mum! I'm so sorry for going off at you like that. Please forgive me?" cried Anja, beseechingly.

"You're forgiven 'course you are. Seems your lover knows his lover better than you though." she laughed.

"So, Granddad isn't Granddad after all? He's my Dad! That is sooo cool! I can still live with you though, can't I Daddy dear?" she giggled with delight at her own little joke.

I had to laugh at that but I did have a problem of sorts. The Mother of the love of my life was the love of my life. Can I marry my own Daughter? Should I instead marry her Mother?

"May I ask what happened to your husband?" I ventured trying to change the subject however briefly.

"Of course, My Darling, oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that..."

"You can Mum, with my blessing. He was yours long before he was mine. Dad can be our Darling, if you like? Will save a lot of fighting after all."

"You're not worried about being my Daughter? Our Daughter?" I asked carefully.

"Don't be silly Dad! I loved you when you were just a dirty old man," she giggled, "why should I worry about you being my Dad? Did you worry about Jenny being your Mum? Did Mum worry about Jenny being your Mum?"

Both Cassie and I laughed at her logic and I felt very much relieved.

"Are you comfortable with that, Cassie?" I asked quietly.

"I am, very comfortable John but Darling Anja, I've a cheeky request, if I might?"

"Of course Mum, anything."

"Well as I'm your Mum and John's your Dad. I'd like to sleep with him now and again?" she requested impishly.

"Of course Mum, like I said just now Dad can be both our Darling. Sleep with him every night if you like, as long as I'm in bed with you. Just like Jenny and you but Mother and Daughter instead?" she agreed with enthusiasm.

"John?"

"Cassie?"

"I'll need to get a bigger bed," she said with a smile.

"Dad's got a giant bed!" announced our Daughter with glee, "plenty big enough for the three of us."

"Your husband," I prompted gently.

"Well, yes,..." continued Cassie, "he was happy to think Anja was his daughter. Named her after his Mother, he said, I managed to slip Jennifer in as a middle name although I wanted it as her first. He'd spend a couple of weeks in Poland, running the Polish end, he claimed then a couple of weeks this end so it all looked perfectly normal. Went on until Anja was about five.

Debbie went to Majorca for a holiday and who did she see on the beach. My husband with a woman and two children all behaving as a complete family. She took lots of photos, close ups, groups, gropes, family in the pool, the whole works. Showed them to me. I got a private eye on the case and discovered he was married to her and they were his kids.

He'd married her a week after he married me! That's why we didn't have a honeymoon! Was done for bigamy. She got the Polish end and I, as I'd helped him build his company, according to his books anyway, and as I had his Daughter, Anja I got this house and the UK end. He got three years! Perfection or what.?

We sold his business to a large Polish trucking company and split the money! Felt good about that and I had the means to bring up Anja properly. Job done."

"Mum, I never knew any of that! I'm sorry I was such a pain in the arse when I was little. Just wanted to know where Dad had gone."

"See John, this is what happens when you go to get your eyes tested! Should have gone to Specsavers!" she laughed.

We all laughed.

On the basis that I'd be sleeping with Cassie sometime I rose, walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her firmly on the mouth and squeezed her still delicious bum.

"Welcome back Darling," I told her, "don't ever run out on me again. You've still got a nice arse, by the way."

She laughed. Her daughter laughed and I joined in. I'm a lucky bastard!

### ### ###

"When Anja told me you were both coming up I rang my Mum and said we'd pop round. Is that OK?" asked Cassie, "not sure if we should mention the somewhat changed circumstances though, what do you think Anja, John?"

"For my part," I said, "I'd love to meet your Mother and Anja's Grandmother but as to what you tell her, that's entirely up to you. I'm happy to go along with whatever you decide.

### ### ###

It was a nice house, like Cassie's, built of local stone, detached and double fronted with a room either side of the central main door.

"Mum, this is Anja's new boyfriend, delivered as promised," said Cassie giving just the bare essentials with a little laugh.

We were all expecting a complaint from Grandma as to the massive age difference.

She peered at me. I looked over her shoulder to the big marble mantelpiece over the empty fireplace. It was a shock! An enormous shock.

"John? Big John Smith?" she asked curiously.

"Vera?" I asked cautiously.

"Vera? Your bus conductress?" questioned Anja in amazement.

Vera stood straight, "yes, young lady Vera his bus conductress," she said proudly, "once upon a time I was the love of his life and he mine. Long time John, long time. Can I have a quick hug and kiss for old times sake? Then you need to explain yourself!"

"Still got a neat bum, Vera I whispered as I pulled her close and kissed her ear.

I kissed her lips and she kissed back. She'd lost none of her magic at all.

"Tits ain't too bad either for an old 'un," she whispered back with a giggle.

"Remember this?" she said picking up the photograph on the mantelpiece.

She passed it to Cassie and Anja.

"Only picture I have of 'im! Covered in leather and a bloody great welders mask! What was I supposed to do with that? Are you actually wearing any clothes under that apron, John?"

"What do you think?" I teased.

"I like to think you're not. I often close my eyes and think of us in our hotel room in Leeds. Both of us naked and your beautiful cock sticking out like a flagpole.

"Mum! Nan! Came the chorus from her Daughter and Granddaughter.

"What!" demanded Vera, "John and me were at it like rabbits long before either of you were born. Your generations didn't invent it y'know. Our generation didn't either. We just perfected it, didn't we John?" she still had her filthy laugh, "you stopped writing. I looked forward to your little notes y'know?"

"But..." I stumbled for words, "you never replied. When I returned from being abroad I went straight to your house before I even went home. You'd moved out four years earlier. I went to the bus depot, you'd moved on four years previously. Nobody knew where I could find you. You'd gone and left no trace I could find! There wasn't any point in writing any more, as far as I knew."

"Alice intercepted all your mail for me and delivered it when Harry was out or at work. I couldn't reply because... there was a little problem."

"A problem?"

"I had a daughter."

"That's a problem? They said at the depot you'd started a family. That's why I didn't try to find you.

"Mum?" questioned Cassie.

"Shush Dear, patience," hushed her Mother.

"Having the baby wasn't the problem John, it was the father. He wasn't who he should've been." she said cryptically.

I looked at her carefully.

"But you were on the pill when we were errr..."

"Fucking, you can say Fucking John, we're all grown-ups here."

"In the hotel, before we left you assured me that you'd taken precautions. That you wouldn't get pregnant."

"I did and I had, the very best precaution that exists. I was already pregnant. Two months gone. It was nearly an accident."

"Nearly an accident?" questioned Cassie.

"Harry wanted to start a family. I wanted to start a family. I stopped taking the pill. I'd only been off it a few of weeks, six at the most. The Doctor said I shouldn't expect anything for at least a couple of months, maybe as long as a year.

I came to you in Pickering, remember? Harry had gone on a management training course so I took a couple of days off. I got pregnant. Harry was delighted. You've got a beautiful daughter John. It seems you also made her pregnant! You're still a very naughty boy!" she finished with a very happy and girlish chuckle.

The room went silent. You could've heard a pin drop. I stepped back and looked around at my three beautiful women. Vera looked delighted. Her daughter and Granddaughter where speechless. Three women AND a full family all in one day?

### ### ###

"Granddad," said Anja breaking the silence, "If you marry Nan then your Daughters will be... your daughters," she laughed in delight.

I grinned at that idea, perfect? Maybe?

"Cassie?" I asked.

"Cassie? Who's Cassie?" asked Vera bemusedly.

"Long story Mum," replied her Daughter, "short version?... Anja is Dad's daughter. To answer your question John... I think our Daughter has got it in one. If you marry Mum then I become your official step-daughter making our daughter your official step-granddaughter AND, as I'm legally Mum's husband's daughter and Anja is legally my former husband's daughter there's no traceable links. All you need to do is make Anja pregnant and you'll have a complete set and a complete family. Just sorry Jenny isn't here to enjoy it. What do you think Mum?"

"Hang on, lemme get this straight," said a confused Vera, "John made me pregnant with you. Then he made you pregnant with Anja and now you're saying he should make Anja pregnant and marry me? And who's Jenny?"

"Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep and another long story for another time!" chortled a delighted Anja, "I'm hoping Granddad will make me pregnant anyway. One of the reasons we came up to see you both. My Nan marrying my Granddad would just be the icing on the cake. Don't you think?"

"John?" asked a stunned Vera.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat and knelt at her feet. She smiled down at me.

"Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" I asked sincerely.

She smiled delightedly.

"I shall John, just two conditions," she announced enthusiastically, "One, you don't wear that bloody welder's mask for the ceremony and two, I get to sleep with you, alone, on our wedding night. Deal?"

"Deal," I declared.

The End?

### ### ###