Granddad's Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Granddad and mum have a common agenda - me.
1.5k words
4.29
12.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

"This is the start of something good Deb." Granddad announced as he lay there.

Mum took his hand and smiled."We must be going. I have work tomorrow. We'll talk Dad."

We arrived home, mum gave me a big hug, kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair.

"I love you. I'm glad that I came over and saw how you and granddad enjoyed each other." She said, smiling.

I smiled back and went up to the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed but before I'd finished, was joined by mum. I hadn't shut the door and she just walked in and put her arms around my waist briefly.

I spat the toothpaste out and turned round.

"Mummy wants her little boy to sleep in her bed tonight." She said, then took down her knickers and started to piss in front of me, leaning back and smiling as her golden nectar flowed freely into the toilet bowl.

Once the stream had finished, she looked me in the eyes and rising, asked. "Please lick mummy's pussy dry?"

I knelt and slipped my tongue between her pussy lips, flicking her urethra and suckling the remnants of her pee, drying her vagina.

We both stood then she took my hand, leading me into her room and onto her bed, where we both got naked and lay next to each other.

Mum reached down and fingered herself coating with her juices then put her hand to my mouth to lick before she grabbed my cock with the other to wank me off. "Let mummy get you hard baby." She whispered.

I felt my erection grow and then mum pulled me on top and said."Come on baby, let's get you inside mummy. You're no match for granddad but I'm desperate and need a fuck." She said.

"Oh mum, you're so nice to me, even if I'm not attracted to girls like that." I responded.

"Mummy is desperate, come on now, I can hardly feel you, fuck me you little sod." She said. "You're worse than your useless dad was, fuck me like granddad fucked you. Fuck me, fuck me you little perv. Make me feel like a woman." She shouted in frustration.

"I'm trying mum. I'm just not blessed with a big cock and an inexperienced virgin." I responded.

"Let me get on top and fuck myself on your little prick, stuff it in my hot vagina. There, fuck mummy's sopping cunt." She demanded.

Her tits were swinging as she wildly grinded back and forth forcefully oblivious of me, just using me. Within a couple of minutes I'd come but she continued on until my cock completely softened, then disappointingly got off.

"Hopefully you will not get mummy pregnant, my cycle is due imminently. Let me try and shake it out, take your own seed, lick my pussy and suck it out to be safe." She ordered as she straddled my face

I licked and sucked feeling the gooey mess slide out of mum's pussy. It was salty and hot as it oozed out. She then lifted herself and stuck a finger in, pulling it out and into my mouth then lowered for me to lick her dry.." She said as she lay next to me. "You're better suited to taking cock. At least I've taken your cherry." She said.

"Yes, mummy, thank you and sorry that I couldn't satisfy you." I apologised.

"I have an idea that would appeal to both of us. Do you know what pegging is?" Mum asked.

"What's that mum?" I asked innocently.

"You'll see, this is a special attachment, with a vibrator mechanism at the base for my cunt to feel pleasure, I'll incorporate it into this strapon device and fuck your dirty arse." She chuckled.

Mum didn't waste time, immediately beginning to fuck me with her strap on cock.

"Oh mum, it feels so real, fuck me." I said in encouragement.

"You're my bitch now son. I will screw your dirty arse so hard that granddad's cock will go in effortlessly." She then added."Take my cock, oh yes the vibrator enhancement is really good. Oh yes, aah fuck yeah, I'm in and aroused."

"Fuck me mum, do it to me."I said. I was really getting turned on so much.

She pounded me for the next 20 minutes in 3 positions until we were both hot and sweaty.

"That was so good, we"ll go round to granddad's tomorrow and give him a treat." Mum said.

After mum returned from work, we headed straight over to granddad's house.

"Two days in a row is unusual and both of you again." Granddad said.

"Yes,and you're going to be glad we came." Mum replied as we walked toward him, having let ourselves in.

I hadn't noticed what mum had worn and was taken aback to see her unveil a sexy short dress when she removed her coat.

"Damn Deb, you're so hot." Granddad remarked.

"Yeah mum, you're sexy like I haven't seen befire." I jumped in.

"Your approval is most welcome." She responded before struding forward to granddad, taking his hand and putting it between her legs.

"You're wet, my girl. What must you have thought about to get you that way?" He asked grinning lecherously.

"I was so impressed by the way you fucked my son that I want your cock inside me, dad." Mum replied.

He lifted her dress over her head to reveal her pink lacy underwear.I could see her crotch's darker patch where her juices had oozed.

Mum immediately tookhis hand and led him to the bedroom, I followed ofcourse and witnessed my mum sitting on the edge of the bed and granddad undoing his trousers, letting them drop to the floor. Mum reached forward to relieve him of his underpants and laughing as his already erect cock hit her in the face. As she bent forward to take him in her mouth, granddad deftly unclipped her bra. It seemed so coordinated as her tits fell out, he pushed forward and forced her to blow him as he held the back of her head.

Seeing her try to remove her knickers, I stepped up to help and saw her cunt sopping and a stream of fluid pull away. I smelt and licked her. knickers dry just in time as she was pulled up the bes by granddad who'd removed his cock from her mouth, preparing to penetrate his daughter.

There was no hesitation as he slid his whole cock into her in a single motion making her exhale deeply.

"This is long overdue, I was going to screw you after you'd turned 18 if it wasn't for your grandmother Deb.She offered herself in a threesome with your mum as a sacrifice. It's so good to now fuck 4 generations." Granddad said as he started to fuck my mum.

Ooh, mum panted. "I knew you'd fucled gran but didn't know why. Mum - told me - you could - fuck for many hours." Mum said in a broken sentence as granddad stroked in and out of his daughter, finally fulfilling his desire.

"I'm going to pump you so full of my spunk." Granddad said. "My daughter my bitch." He said.

"Yes, please daddy, inpregnate my fertile womb, fuck me you old sod." She shouted.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing but it was an eye opener, seeing my granddad fucking my mum and she was urging him to keep going, I git naked and started to jerk off. "Fuck me pregnant with your big old cock." She said.

Your so good looking, I am honoured to be doing you like this. Your cunt is going to be sore by the time I'm done." I heard him respond.

I lost track of time watching but mum had taken at least 3 loads by the time granddad stopped. She rode him at one point but he made sure he emptied into her and his baby making juice made it's way into her womb.

"Lick us dry honey." Mum ordered.

I complied, alternating between her pussy and his cock and then started blowing granddad.

I was surprised to feel mum stroke my bum and then prise my cheeks apart before she pointed her strapon into my hole and started fucking me.

Here I was between the two of them and enjoying the experience. Mum was really laying into my arse, more raping me than doing it gently. "You little queer. Take my cock and think of all the cocks you will have in your dirty boy cunt in the future." She said.

*Oomph." Is all I could manage with my mouth full.

Grandad held me in place and forced me to continue untill I felt him clench. "Take my load, you little bitch, aah yes." He said before unloading his cum into my mouth. With my head firmly held in place, all I could do was swallow as I heard mum scream. Aah yes, I'm cumming."

Mum's perspective had changed so much in such a short time. She'd lost her inhibitions.

Stripping off the strapon, she was in control of proceedings. Laying down, she asked me to eat her out, which I did. Before we find shed the final act was the most enjoyable for me as granddad moved behind me and fucked me as I ate mum out.

The relationship was repeated countless times. Surely enough mum did have granddad's child just over 9 months later.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers