Granddad's Bitch

Story Info
Gay grandson fucked and mum joins in.
1.6k words
4.33
23.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers

I was 18 and my mother sent me to my Granddad's house to check how he was, a regular visit.

My Granddad was in his 60s and was widowed many years before when I was still a child. Mum kept tabs on him and recently delegated the task to me, more and more.

He never exhibited any signs of health issues and was fun to be with, so I was glad to do it.

On this day, he was in his boxers when I arrived and he offered me a seat on the sofa and a bottle of lager.

"I was just watching a porn film and planning to masturbate, I don't suppose you need to do that with all the young girls." He said. "How many girlfriends do you have?" He then asked.

"I don't have any." I replied.

"Really, let's watch together and share the experience." He suggested.

We both stared at the TV screen, which was receiving a feed from the laptop and Granddad was stroking his cock. I did the same but half-heartedly embarrassed somewhat. Soon his cock had become fully erect and mine had perked up a little but wasn't really erect

"I'd have thought you would have been much more aroused by now, look at my geriatric hard on." He said proudly.

"You've got a great cock; I must've taken from the other side of the family." I said.

"Let me help you with it." He offered.

I let him take over and I did become stiffer, mainly because of him rather than the porn.

"Granddad, I have to tell you something. I fancy men. Whenever I pass them; on the street, in the gym, wherever. I've even thought of paying." I confessed.

"Well that's a disappointment but you're my grandson and I will always love you. Do you know about gay couples and how they work?" He asked, taking his hand back.

"Well I know that they suck cock and fuck up the bum." I replied."

"Yes, well gay roles are similar in a way to normal couples. There is the 'top' that is like the male and the 'bottom' assumes the female role. Each role can be by preference or size of the cock. You should be careful and know what you want." He said, surprising me how openly he was speaking.

"I have thought that because of my size, I would be the 'bottom but I also think it is my preference'. I said.

"That is probably right, would you be happy with that because gays can be brutal and your hole may not be able to take the hard fucking." He said.

"I have thought about that and how to find someone who will begin gently." I replied.

"Hold my cock if you like, squeeze it, rub it and do what I was doing to you." He said.

I did just that and said. "I would have liked mine to be as thick, long and hard, it's a lovely specimen."

Your granny never complained and none of the women I've fucked since she died or the prostitutes I pay now either." He said proudly. "You're doing really well boy, ooh you are really enjoying that. How about going to the next level and put it in your mouth."

I stooped forward and licked as I wanked him off. He put a hand behind my head and leant back. "You're a natural cock sucker boy, do you like that?" He asked.

"Yes granddad. You taste good and I'm glad I told you first." I replied.

"Kneel and look at me in the eyes as you're sucking me off boy." He instructed.

I was straight down and began to really get excited as our eyes met. Looking at granddad, his eyes kept closing as he moaned and I knew I was doing a good job.

When he started to grip my head hard toward him and became louder, I suspected that he was getting close to shoot his baby making juice and was proved right.

"I'm going to cum. Oh yes. You've got a great mouth. I never thought my grandson would be giving me oral pleasure. Here it comes. Oh, uh, yes, take that cum you little bitch." He said.

He shot his load spurting a couple of times and filling my mouth.

"That was great, let me see, have you swallowed it?" He asked.

Opening my mouth, I showed him his sperm on my tongue. I then swallowed and smiled.

"How was that for you?" He asked.

"I loved it granddad. Can we do more please?" I asked.

"Yes, what would your mother think though?" He asked.

"I don't care. Tell her if you want." I said as I called from my mobile phone and handed it to him after putting it in speaker.

"Hi Chris." I heard mum's voice.

"It's not Chris darling, its dad. Debbie, I have something to tell you. Your son is gay." He said.

"Oh no. I did wonder. He hasn't shown any interest in girls but I hoped it was that he's shy." She responded.

"Mum, I'm listening, sorry about the news." I said.

"I have something else to tell you, Deb. He took the first steps today. I hope you're not going to be angry but, Chris just gave me a blow job." Granddad said.

After a long pause, her voice went lower and then a bit shrilly. "Why? He's your grandson for crying out loud."

"It's best that it was somebody who cares and it's not as if it is a girl who I could've got pregnant. I'm sorry but he enjoyed it anyway. Your son is a great cocksucker Deb." Granddad said.

"I did mum. I wanted it. Granddad has a great cock and I want him to fuck me too." I said before she could say anything.

"I'm coming over" She responded.

"Let's go to your bedroom, I want your cock inside me." I said taking his arm

We both stripped and then Granddad said. "Your mum isn't happy."

"I don't care; I want you to be my first." I said.

"OK. Let me get something. I think I have some Vaseline." He said.

He coated his cock and said "You'd better put some on your hole too" He said.

I did and then put the pot on the side. He then slowly slid his cock in me. I winced but it was OK.

Just then, the front door opened and mum came in. She had a key and the ride over was quick "Where are you?* She yelled.

"In the bedroom." I shouted. " Granddad, keep fucking me please." I said

He did as he was told. "Fuck me granddad." I said as mum walked in, she heard.

"Oh my God, it's true. My dad is fucking my son." She said.

"Yes, and I'm loving it." I responded. Keep fucking me granddad." I ordered again, pushing back in encouragement.

He did just that.

Mum watched with tears in her eyes.

"I'm your little bitch aren't I granddad. Keep doing it, don't stop, open my arse hole." I continued.

"You're taking it like any girl I've fucked. You little bitch." Granddad responded.

Mum walked round and slapped me then looked at me and brushed my cheek. "You've got drying cum on your chin." She said and kissed my cheek. "Oh yuck and I can smell the cum from your mouth, you dirty mouthed boy."

"Yes, I swallowed." I said. "I really want this mum." I added.

Resigned to the fact, she nodded. At least it's someone who loves you." She said.

"Yes, I do, Deb." Granddad said.

"Give me your blessing mum, show your approval" I said.

"It seems that I have no choice." She said. Surprisingly, she then said. "Go on dad, fuck my son, it's starting to arouse me.

"Fuck me granddad. Don't stop, screw me senseless. Treat me like you do your prostitutes." I urged.

"He's not just a good cocksucker dad; the filthy sod is a proper little cockslave. Fuck him like a whore. I haven't had any action recently and this is turning me on." Mum said.

"That's all I needed to hear. No mercy, I'm gonna rape your arse you little bitch." Granddad sneered as he picked up speed and really laid into me.

Mum then did something totally unexpected. She lifted her skirt and started fingering herself.

"This is so hot, my cunt is sopping wet. Here smell and lick my fingers." She said to me.

What a change to her attitude, I thought as I obeyed, licking her cunt juices off her fingers. "You know that I like fish fingers mum." I said.

"Flip him over and fuck him in the missionary position so that I can join in and make it a total family affair and face sit my son." Mum ordered.

He did just that. Really pummelling my hole now as mum straddled my face and ground her sopping pussy over my mouth and nose.

"Now stick your tongue out and pleasure your mother." She said.

Granddad's rhythmic fucking of my boypussy intensified and as he said there was no mercy.

"I'm going to plant my seed. Oh you dirty little bitch. Take it all. Oh yes, here it comes." He warned as he began to jerk and fill my anal cavity for the first time.

Mum soon followed suit, moaning her pleasure as my clit licking brought her orgasm to climax.

She rolled off and both of them collapsed after their exertions.

"Deb. I want your son to come over for regular servicing." Granddad said.

"Don't worry, he's our bitch now and his home chores will change too" Mum replied.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
90 Followers