Granddaughter-in-law! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opa said, "Because we are one of the few studios that offer our models a piece of the production."

Cindy asked, "Is that much money?"

Nana said, " My granny videos last year brought in a bit over $300K, and combined with all the royalties it was over half a million."

"Just a fuck toy putting away a bit of money for a rainy day."

Cindy asked, "What do you mean putting away for a rainy day Nana?"

Nana replied, "If something happens to your Opa, I can be independent after he is gone and stay in any of our homes without having to sell any of them and or coming and having to live with you kids."

Cindy said, "I never really thought about what might happen if Dewayne was gone."

Nana said, "Look at this way, you get to enjoy fucking and cumming and get paid for it."

Cindy smiled as Nana smiled back at her.

Nana went on to say, "We never released my first video until the kids were out of high school and we have been dribbling them out a little each year. That is the nice thing about owning the studio and a part of the video."

Opa slid a contract across the desk and told Cindy to fill it out. Cindy wasted no time in filling it out.

Opa asked her when she want to release her first video. She looked at Nana for advice.

Nana said, "Make it for 15 years from now. I am sure things will be ok in the world by then that they will think nothing of their mother doing some porn work."

Cindy asked, "Can I come in later and move the date if need be?"

Nana said, "I am sure we can. Opa just likes to have dates so he knows what studios to upsell it to."

Cindy really did not understand all of it, but she signed the contract anyway and slid the contract back across the desk to Opa.

Opa finished doing a few things and gathered Nana and Cindy as they stepped out of the Records room.

Opa said, "Nana take Cindy in the prop room and see what gains her curiosity and we will work it into her first porn shoot."

Cindy was still wet from thinking about Carlos's cock and how big it is as Nana took her by the hand and they headed for the prop room.

Nana opened the door to the prop room which also required a code to get into. The lights automatically came on in the room as the door opened.

At first glance, Cindy thought it was just furniture except for the Stockade and St. Andrews cross.

Cindy had never seen or knew the use of anything in the room and asked Nana to explain some of the pieces.

Nana began by explaining that all the furniture in this room was going into a dungeon room in the new house off of Opa's new office.

Nana and Cindy slowly walked the main aisle as Cindy would ask about a piece or Nana would tell Cindy about some of her favorite pieces.

Cindy asked about an old wooden chair that she found funny having a four-inch hole cut in the center of the seat. Nana said it would make an excellent beginner piece for Cindy.

Cindy and Nana emerged from the prop room as Nana said, "Joe we need the puddle chair from the prop room, and please inform Himself as to Cindy's selection."

Cindy looked momentarily confused until the voice returned from the overhead, "Yes Mama."

Nana said, "Joe, I am sure Opa will want a living room set and front door for guests if he decides to go that way." Again, "Yes Mama." Boomed from the overhead.

Nana and Cindy found Opa in his corner office in the barn talking with someone on the phone as they took a seat on the couch.

Opa ended the call and looked at Nana and Cindy said, "What did you settle on?"

Nana slightly put off replied, "she has a thing for the workings of the puddle chair; We thought Joe had already told you."

Opa said, " Closet, bedroom, or living room?"

Nana replied, "I told Joe that you would want a living room set since Cindy is new to the shooting."

Opa said, "As always a good choice my slut. Will you be working with her to start or to finish?"

Nana replied, "Start this time."

Opa said, "Take her over to fitting and get her ready, I know you will use straps and cuffs which is fine for this one."

12