Granddaughter-in-law! Pt. 05

Story Info
An old Patriarch and his sub wife train a new addition.
2.4k words
4.48
13.8k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GrandDaughter In Law Pt. V

Opa said, "As always a good choice my slut. Will you be working with her to start or to finish?"

Nana replied, "Start this time."

Opa said, "Take her over to fitting and get her ready, I know you will use straps and cuffs which is fine for this one."

(New)

Twenty minutes later found Cindy fitted in a garter belt and stockings. Firmly strapped and cuffed to the chair and a ball gag secured in her mouth. Cindy's breasts were tied causing her breast to lift off her chest.

The chair to which Cindy was bound was on a riser stage that had her green eyes facing directly into the studio lighting.

Nana entered the stage and Cindy could only hear Nana's steps as she approached as the lighting was making it almost completely impossible to see.

Nana knelt and attached the Hitachi to the leather sling which Opa had fastened years before.

Nana made a few adjustments which placed the head of the Hitachi against Cindy's pussy and clit. The cord trailed off into the darkness as Nana said, "We are going to find out what you are made of today slut."

With that said Nana set the Hitachi to the low steady vibration and stepped back to watch Cindy struggle.

Nana reminded Cindy by saying, "You can not cum without permission."

Cindy was already trying to slide back in the seat to get away from the vibration on her and found that doing so only caused the head of the Hitachi to drive deeper into her pussy.

Nana then produced a piece of bamboo which Cindy could only hear as it sliced through the air and landed squarely on her nipple.

Cindy moaned in pain as the vibrator was once again against her clit. Cindy did not even remember moving as the bamboo again struck her other nipple.

Cindy soon found herself drooling as the Hitachi was making her pussy leak with a desire to explode. Her nipples were on fire as Nana continued to alternate between them. Strike after strike landing with uncanny accuracy.

Cindy then heard Opa's voice over the speakers up above saying, "Is she ready my slut?"

Nana replied, "She is, but I want to test her some more."

Opa's voice again rained down, " Are you ready for your props?"

Nana replied, "Please Sir."

Cindy could only hear footsteps behind her as Nana continued spanking her nipples. The Hitachi was working magic on her pussy and clit.

Nana disappeared around behind Cindy and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to see what Nana is going to be playing with as Opa plays with you?"

It was almost too much for Cindy to take all in as she tried to choke out, "Yes Mama."

Nana said, "You have to wait until Opa comes down for you."

Nana left Cindy strapped to the chair in the middle of the stage as she was behind her.

Nana greeted Carlos without a word as she got on her knees and took his entire cock down her throat. Her hand quickly made circles on her elongated clit as she needed to cum quickly herself.

Cindy could feel the wetness of her own body beginning to drip down her legs as she heard Nana groan in orgasm behind her.

Cindy closed her eyes as she could hear Nana orgasm for the second time in a matter of minutes; Cindy thought to herself what in the world could have Nana worked up so much?

Opa was standing in front of Cindy as she opened her eyes and was already pleading with him to cum. Cindy needed a release.

Opa attached a clover clamp to her already burning nipple as he adjusted the length of the chain between the other clam causing Cindy's nipples to be lifted yet a bit further as Opa ran the chain behind her neck.

Opa then took a piece of bamboo and instead of striking her nipples he was bouncing the bamboo on the tight chain causing the clamps to bite harder into her nipples.

After a few minutes, Opa slipped behind Cindy and whispered into her ear, " Are you a jealous slut of your Nana?"

Cindy managed to say, "No Sir."

Opa took the back of the chair and tilted it back onto the back two legs and spun the chair to face the other way.

Cindy found herself focused on Nana sucking Carlos's large cock. Opa again said, " Are you sure you're not jealous, Slut?"

Cindy was fascinated that Nana had all of Carlos's cock in her throat.

Cindy was a bit Jealous that Nana was cumming again as Carlos had a handful of Nana's hair wrapped in his hand as he began throat fucking her.

Opa rather felt Cindy begin to shake as she started to cum; Opa whispered into her ear, "You are jealous and you came at the moment when you wanted that hard cock in your throat."

Cindy managed, "Yes Sir."

Opa told Cindy, " You intend to be a good girl, but you are cock hungry little slut that just came without permission because Nana has the cock."

Cindy groaned as Opa turned the Hitachi up to high speed and removed the ball gag.

Opa then took his cock and began whipping Cindy about her face.

Cindy was trying hard not to cum again as she watched Nana Straddle Calos's big cock and took his entire length as she settled him balls deep.

Cindy tried desperately to get Opa's cock into her mouth as she watched Nana rise and fall on Carlos's huge cock, but Opa knew her game.

Opa took the clover clamp off one of Cindy's nipples and adjusted the chain length again running it through her mouth and placing the ball gag back in her mouth.

Cindy was frustrated and desperate to cum as Opa said, " You can cum, but every time you do you need to arch your head so the clamps bite harder as you do."

Cindy started to violently shake her head up and down as the clamps reminded her this was about pain and cumming at the same time.

Cindy quickly took the first orgasm that hit her and she did arch her head as instructed. This motion also caused the Hitachi to slip into her pussy while it was still on high and she quickly came again as this was a very new sensation deep on her G spot.

Cindy watched Nana fuck Carlos's big cock, and the vibrator deep against her G spot was just too much as Cindy began squirting hard.

Cindy could see Nana squirting hard on Carlos's big cock which just added to her orgasms.

Carlos let out a guttural growl and began cumming deep in Nana's now well fucked pussy. Cindy wished she could taste the cum from Carlos's big cock as she came yet again.

As if Opa was reading her mind, he began undoing the straps and cuffs that kept Cindy in the chair.

Opa helped Cindy to her feet and whispered, "The Hitachi must remain buried in your pussy as you join your Nana and Carlos."

Cindy replied, "Yes Sir!"

It was cute to watch Cindy struggle to keep the Hitachi in as she covered the distance between the chair and where Nana was as the vibrator was still wedged nicely in her pussy.

Cindy about fell onto Nana and Carlos when she reached them.

Nana told Cindy, "This is my cock that I am playing with but you can help clean me up and help me get Carlos hard again."

Nana reached up and removed the ball gag from Cindy's mouth and the chain.

Cindy was not moving fast enough to clean up Nana as Nana pulled the chain hard causing intense pain to scorch Cindy's Nipples.

Cindy quickly found herself face first in Nana's pussy as Carlos's big cock was slipped from Nana's pussy.

Cindy could not get over how much cum was coming from Nana's well fucked pussy as she took her first taste.

Cindy then felt Carlos grab her hips as he began nibbling on her clit causing her to cum again without warning.

Cindy began eating as much cum from Nana's leaking pussy and trying to suck Carlos's cock all at the same time.

Carlos grabbed the vibrator and shoved it deeper into Cindy's pussy.

Cindy's pussy was working hard to accept the vibration and another orgasm was building deep in her pussy.

It was then Cindy felt Opa's cock slip deeply into her upturned ass and she came hard squirting into Carlos's mouth.

Carlos began stroking the vibrator in and out of Cindy's pussy as Opa was stroking in and out of her ass.

Nana knew Cindy was losing focus and tugged hard on the chain still attached to Cindy's nipples.

Nana wanted that talented tongue of Cindy's buried deep in her cum filled pussy.

Cindy was making a gallant effort to suck up and eat all of Carlos's cum from Nana's pussy.

Nana was enjoying Cindy's tongue as well as her fingers and was waiting for Cindy's full fist deep in her pussy.

Cindy was loving everything that was happening to her at once. Opa's nine-inch cock pounded her ass, Carlos's tongue on her clit and in her pussy, The feeling of Nana's pussy clamping and releasing on her fist as she was sucking on Nana's clit.

As Nana began squirting on Cindy's fist and face, she reached with her free hand and grasped Carlos's limp cock, and guided it to her mouth.

Cindy was able to get the entire length of Carlos's cock in her mouth and she could feel him growing larger and deeper in her throat as she changed the intensity of her sucking and licking of his cock. All while still fisting Nana's pussy and taking Opa's cock deep in her ass.

Within minutes Carlos's cock was hard as he slipped out from under Cindy. Opa took his place and placed his cock deep into Cindy's pussy. This put Cindy in a cowgirl riding position stretched out atop Opa.

Nana released Cindy's fist from her pussy and straddled Opa's face as she began sucking Cindy's milked-filled breast.

Opa felt Cindy tense as he was deep inside her pussy as Carlos introduced his cock to Cindy's ass.

Cindy thought Opa's cock was wonderful in her ass but she was having a bit of difficulty with Carlos's cock. It was by far the largest she had ever had.

Nana also picked up on Cindy's struggle and moved up to kiss Cindy and whisper in her ear as Opa took his thumb and forefinger and began squeezing Cindy's clit.

This caused Cindy to begin orgasming and she felt Carlos settle balls deep in her ass. Opa was balls deep in her pussy and still playing with her clit.

Cindy was full and stretched beyond what she thought possible between the two biggest cocks to have ever been in her holes.

Cindy could feel her pussy and ass clenching and release on both these magnificent cocks and what Opa was doing to manipulate her clit was causing the clenching and release to come harder and faster.

Nana's tongue was probing Cindy's mouth and her hands were squeezing her nipples. Cindy was becoming lost in the building up to her orgasm, but her last conscious thought was to reach down and squeeze Nana's elongated clit.

Nana was being manipulated by Opa's tongue and the squeeze Cindy delivered was the touch Nana needed to explode in orgasm drenching Opa's face and beard.

As Nana exploded in orgasm Opa squeezed harder in Cindy's clit as she was just clenching down on these two magnificent cocks and she exploded in an orgasm.

Cindy lost count of the orgasms that were racing through her body as Opa and Carlos began stroking in and out of her ass and pussy causing her to explode over and over again.

Cindy soon felt Carlos shooting his second load deep into her ass as she continued to ride Opa's cock. Cindy then felt Opa's cock swell in her pussy and begin to deliver his hot thick load deep against her cervix.

Cindy felt Carlos slip from her ass as she collapsed into Nana and Opa. Opa's cock still pulsating deep inside her.

Cindy knew without a doubt that Opa intended to breed her and she realized that Opa and Nana were fully on board with her carrying Opa's child into the world.

Cindy just wondered how she might try and explain being pregnant again when she had not even fucked Dewayne since she had delivered their child.

It was a fleeting thought for Cindy as she realized she was hooked on being Opa and Nana's slut. It did not matter what happened in her marriage as she knew Opa and Nana would not let harm come to her.

Opa brought her back to the present as he shoved Cindy up and off his cock as Nana got off Opa's tongue. Cindy had again cum so hard she felt like a rag doll.

Nana helped Cindy up as Opa got up himself.

Nana then had Cindy straddle her face as she began the process of cleaning her sister slut of Opa and Carlos's cum drenched holes.

Cindy was then presented with Opa's and Carlos's cocks to suck clean. Cindy wasted little time in eating up the good fucking she had received. She soon found herself being fisted by Nana and squirting again.

As Cindy floated back down to earth, Opa's words registered in her mind, "That's a wrap!"

The booming voice from the overhead said, "Yes Sir, We got some great shots and material to work with." Then, Cindy realized she had just filmed her first porn movie.

Opa, Nana, and Carlos led Cindy to the shower and hot tube where everyone took turns washing one another. Nana hovered close to Cindy and kept both Opa and Carlos at bay.

Carlos disappeared and returned to work in the other building trimming buds.

Cindy, Nana, and Opa began the walk back to the worksite trailer still nude as they found their clothes along the path. None of which they took the time to put back on.

The three of them were a sight to behold as Opa had a woman on each side as they neared the work trailer and then entered.

Upon entering the trailer the trio was greeted by Opa's banker, Ed. Ed was a big man in stature and in his late seventies. He still personally oversaw Opa's business accounts and one of Nana and Opa's joint accounts.

Cindy was a bit shy being nude in front of Ed as he owned the bank where she and Dewayne had their account.