All Comments on 'Granddaughter Loves to Tease'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Superb writing!

What a great plot for a porn video. Loved it and your writing style is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
THANK YOU

two thumbs up! Great story thank you

guan818guan818about 16 years ago
Wow!

I really want to give you a ten out of 5 if that is possible. You are marvellous, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another chapter?

Loved it! Your stories are the best! I'd love to have Mom and daughter get together with Grandpa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fun and hot

Fun, kind of goofy piece; not particularily sophosticated writing, but doesn't need to be. I felt like you took the characters, tossed them into bag and whatever came out, came out. Not much story to get in the way of the sex, which is refreshing. My only quibble is the it is Oedipus, not Odipus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FUCKING STORY

WHAT A FUCKING STORY YOU WRITE, HATS OFF TO YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR IN LITEROTICA, KEEP WRITING, EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I came so fucking hard!

holy shit! i had to slow my fingering down, I was going to cum within the first three pages! Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy Fucking Grandpa

Had to stop and rest my poor fingers and pussy. Loved it all!!! Would love more chapters, mom, dau and grandpa, and so many more possibilities of changing up the mix. Thanks Thanks for a hot HOT afternoon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing!!

I'm still rubbing my pussy from reading that, I'm horny as can be. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done in several ways

Amazing! The arc of the story was great. I'm not normally into BDSM, but this was just right.

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Really great!

Very well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow.

this is one of (if not the) best stories ive read. truly amazing. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMFG

this was completely amazing. i have read it a couple times and i just keep getting off. i have also read your other stories. so fuckng hot. my pussy is going to be drenched for the rest of the day, even though i just came like 5 times. please write something new that i can get off to!!!

TRiiCHTRiiCHalmost 14 years ago
EXCiTiNG!!!

i WAS HAPPY T0 READ AB0UT CHELSEA GETTiNG WHAT SHE DESERVED! H0WEVER, i WiSH THERE WAS M0RE WiTH UNCLE WAREN. i LiKED THE PART WiTH RUTH ABD CHAD, iT WAS VERY REALiSTiC! GREAT ST0RY LiNE!!!

A VERY EXCiTiNG READ!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I love to see more with the family all getting together keep it up

dragunovosdragunovosalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

The BSDM mix is so epic win. Literally stayed hard the whole time reading this :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awsome

This has been the best story I have read on here in a long time thank you.

Now we just need what happens during the summer.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ahhhhhmazing

Four nights of orgasms. Your storytelling skills are amazing! I couldn't wait to finish...literally. I felt like I was watching...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UNTEASED

WELL THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A STORY GREAT LINES SOME KINDDA A LITTLE

FAR FORM THE IMAGINATION BUT GREAT READING,I KNEW A GIRL LIKE THAT IN SCHOOL AFTER SHE TEASED ME ONCE TO MANY TIMES WE DROVE OUT TO A PLACE TO PARK AND FOOL AROUND AFTER I FOUND OUT SHE WASN'T GOING TO GIVE ME A BLOWJOB OR FUCK I TOLD HER IT 15 MILES BACK HOME SO

COCK OR WALK SHE WALKED 5 MILES TO THE HIGHWAY AND A GOOD 8 MILES BACK TO TOWN BE FORE A TEACHER PICK HER UP AND DROVE HER TO TOWN

THIS STORY IS SO GREATLY PUT TOGETHER THAT IT SOUNDS SO REAL AND COULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE,AND I GIVE THAT A 5 PLUS AND THATS A "A"PLUS

IN MY BOOKS...OOH BY THE WAY I RAN INTO THE GIRL I DATED 15 YEARS LATER

AND SHE TOLD ME GOT GANG BANG BY 7 JOCKS IN COLLAGE FOR TEASEING.

THESE GUYS.............. AGAIN GREAT STORY THANKS......................................"R"

Gemini552Gemini552over 12 years ago
Cool!!!

Loved the story and you gave it enough to be able to write more...please. lol

Am a huge fan of grandfather/granddaughter sex and this had a grand amount of sexual delight! Am also a huge fan of bdsm and enjoyed the well written scenes which allowed me to do some of my own imagining. Wow. Am still enjoying the whole story.

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Wow!

I'm continually amazed at the way you're able to take abnormal behavior and turn it into something hot and desirable! After 12 pages of this story, I was ready for more and disappointed that Chad couldn't have more trysts with his mother and Chelsea couldn't have sex with her grandfather again and again. As I've said before, you are quite the wordsmith! Please keep writing, and we'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Borderline sadism

The granddaughter's teasing and manipulation borders on sadism, which made me feel more than a little uncomfortable. Add to that the submissive/dominant themes floating throughout and I almost forgot it was an incest story. The main reason I almost forgot was that the character's are not developed beyond stock people so their relationship's were in name only (e.g. the granddaughter is THE granddaughter because it says so in the story). Then, they didn't behave much like relatives, or even real people. That said, it was reasonably hot if a bit farfetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whew

That was...amazing. I'm just opening myself up to BDSM and the whole grandfather/daddy & granddaughter/daughter thing. A+. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Half Way Thru And I Knew It Was One Of THE BEST @ This Site!! .... :)

The only thing that dissappointments me is that I can only give you a "5" on the score (7 in a 5 scale) as I have also designated it as a favorite. Please continue your writing and until you pen more about the antics of Chelsea, I look foreward to your other works of art.

Great "interaction" of the family.

th

AfrolatinaAfrolatinaover 11 years ago
This the best of the best !

I love it, I was hopping Chelsea and her aunt Ruth would have got to leak each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfection

I've lost count of how many times I've had to get myself off from reading this. Amazing... Only problem now is that I wish I had grandfather. Apparently no teenager should be without a good grandfather to teach her such lessons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow...

every time i go through this story it make me happy..

i love the chad ending. and when i last all the way to the end... makes it more fun ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This was fantastic, I just wish that since Chelsea was so wicked she would have wound up being used by her mom and aunt with strap ons and then had all three guys take her at once as retribution for her teasing. But that's just me, Well done.

babaloo92babaloo92over 9 years ago
fantastic

Fantastic story. Quite possibly the best story i have read on here. I loved all the interaction between characters. Wishes: Chelsea & Chad had gone skinny dipping after their original swim and Chelsea & her Aunt had hooked up.

peachiipeachiiabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Very well written and incredibly involved. Thank you for sharing. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Stories!

You write great stoties and make them seem like real life.

I would love to make love with my niece/stepdaughter but she only has sons

so no granddaughter possibilities. There are 3 grandsons though so there are some

possibilities there. I'm open to new experiences!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
GIVE A FIVE

Interlocking love from grandpa - daughter - granddaughter - grandson - cousins - the incest entailed each of these players in a well written story, So you more than earned a score of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it...

A great story from beginning to end... But, will it end..!?!

Would love to hear more of this escapades..

Got me off more than I would've thought...

Kudos

pj501pj501over 7 years ago
Too Long

WEll written but waaaay to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I really liked this. I'm not into bdsm, or blackmail, and a tease really pisses me off. Doesn't make me want her more, at all. So, I was kind of happy to see Chelsea taught her lesson. I'm sure her mother won't freak out. Her daughter is mending her ways, and she is graduating without stains on her transcript. Its not just grades on a transcript, but teachers can make comments and reccomendations too. Chad and his mother discovered each other and I think it would have been nice if some way you could have engineered a way for Chelsea's mother and Uncle Warren to have discovered each other also. Maybe, while he is on his famous fishing trtips? See, those two important characters are sort of left out of the story after a certain point. I was glad seeing that nobody went back up to the attick. I think what she did to her cousin Chad was mean spirited. It turned me off. Good story telling. Read this several times and finally had to comment. I gave this a 5star and as positive a comment as I can. It isn't just the sex. Anyone can write down a stroke story. Hell, even I can do that and I can't write worth a damn. This was more. It was something that kept my attention and made me want to come back and read it repeatedly. Just shows how important story is above the sex. Even in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

This was really great, the story flowed perfectly and it ended perfect. Great storyline..made you feel like you were right there teasing Chelsea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
G'Daughter

I love this story, kept me wet. Love to read more if what they do fir the summer.

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996about 6 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Loved this story! I didn't want it to end. Hope you write about what they did for the summer. Would love to hear the Mom join in or even Aunt Ruth and Uncle Warren. My pussy was soaking wet the whole story!!!

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

5*plus. Great writing the commentary and important details. Could see same possibilities for extending the story as other commenters have suggested.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

i have read your other material but this is so so vey good. The build up and of course the sex is sensational. I hope you still write for you have a talent

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Superb, please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chelsea GOES TO COLLEGE SERIES!!! 🎯✔

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the plot and creativity of this story. Nice to have a moral side to an incest story too. top marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do an update are you still on here? So fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More than great, superb!

Very hot. I’ll bookmark this one.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was like reading a movie script

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With this cast of characters you can go on for another 12 or 24 pages.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Tremendous story!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this story. The ending was very good. Of course, there is always the option to add more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous