Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers

"I think we can agree that the proposal Grant has outlined will be beneficial for all parties involved." Her grandfather's powerful voice drew Shannon's attention. As most of the people at the table nodded their heads in unison, it was obvious that when Ted Lockhart spoke, it was the voice of authority.

The meeting continued, with conflicting arguments going back and forth. At one point, Ted nodded to her, and then he nodded towards the table at the side bearing a coffee machine, an ice bucket, and trays of fruit and pastries. She set her things on the chair beside her and strode to the table, finding a number of crystal tumblers set out, obviously at her grandfather's instructions. She used the tongs placed there and quietly placed a number of ice cubes into the glass, before filling it with Perrier. She walked silently around the table and slid the glass in place beside her grandfather, who nodded in acceptance. As she stepped back to her seat, she noticed a number of eyes following her, the men all staring at the busty young woman who was the powerful man's new intern.

Shannon smiled politely and went back to taking notes, keenly listening to what was happening. Things were getting intense and her grandfather spoke a couple of times as Grant seemed to be getting flustered. As another woman on his team took the parties through another part of the document, Shannon saw her grandfather reach into his suit pocket and pull out his cell phone. He appeared to be texting. As she saw him pause, she was surprised to hear her new cell phone buzz softly. She picked it up and peered at the text message:

"Are you bored yet?" She looked up to see her grandfather looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

"No. Its fine," she texted back. "I love it." She watched as he read the message and typed back, her phone buzzing quietly once more.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I think there's something else you're going to like even more. This is going to be you later on tonight." As she read, she noticed a link below his text that she was supposed to click on. She did, and her eyes went wide as she looked at the video clip filling her screen.

The clip was off a girl lying on a bed, her head propped up on a stack of pillows against the headboard. The girl was about her own age, and was very attractive. The angle of the camera was mostly from the side, but taken about halfway down the length of the bed so you could see most of her pretty face as well. She was wearing what appeared to be black corset, her ample breasts almost spilling out of the overflowing cups. Shannon immediately compared the girl's tits to her own, smiling to herself as she realized the girl was a C-cup at most.

But what made the clip so fascinating was that there was a man straddling the girl's body, raised up on his knees, his long hard cock sliding back and forth as he fucked the girl's face. The cock was huge and Shannon wondered if it was her grandfather, or just some clip from a porno movie. The immense slab of meat shuttling in and out of the girl's avidly sucking mouth was certainly big enough to be her grandfather's, but with the way the camera was, you couldn't see much of the man's body except his flexing midsection. It was obvious that he was holding onto the headboard as he fed his rampant cock deep into the girl's mouth, the headboard shaking back and forth as he pounded her mouth.

The look on the girl's face told Shannon she was loving it, her eyes half-closed in hooded bliss as she sucked and slobbered over the huge fuckstick, gobs of her saliva dripping off the pistoning shaft. Little did Shannon know this was her grandfather's previous intern, Lindsay, the girl who had just been replaced by Shannon.

The clip was only about a minute long, and Shannon watched, totally enthralled, as the man in the video pulled his surging cock out of the young girl's feverishly sucking lips and jerked off all over her face. The girl turned her face up to the mass of thick white semen raining down upon her, her eyes closed in rapture as he showered her with his cum. Shannon had to supress the urge to gasp as she watched, the man skilfully directing torrents of pearly jizz all over the girl's pretty face. By the time he was done, the girl was totally covered, her face painted white with his massive load. The clip ended with the man shaking the last dangling gob into the girl's open mouth, a blissful smile on her face.

Shannon found herself shaking, that nasty itch starting deep in her young pussy at she looked at the screen, the clip ending with that final shot of the girl's cum-covered face. She looked up to see her grandfather smiling at her slyly, before looking down as he typed once more on his phone. Her cell buzzed again, and Shannon looked down:

"That's going to be you later...but not before I fuck you a couple of times first."

"Ohhnnnn," Shannon couldn't stop herself from moaning out loud as she read the lewd text. The people at the table all looked over.

"Are you alright, Shannon?" Claudia asked from her place a few seats down from Ted.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Shannon said apologetically. "I'm fine. Sorry to interrupt."

"Let's say we all take a twenty minute break," Ted Lockhart said as she stood up from the table. "I know I could use it." With nods all around, the group broke up, most of them heading to the washroom or the refreshment table.

"Come with me," Ted said to Shannon as he headed back to the room he was using as his office. She followed him in as he closed and locked the door behind them. She had barely turned before he was on her, his mouth seeking out hers as he pulled her close. He kissed her passionately, his hands cupping her lush ass as he pulled her against him, her soft breasts pressing against his chest.

"Did you like my text?" he asked as he slid his hand up the front of her blouse, his hand cupping her heavy tit.

"I loved it. Do you really mean what you said in it?"

"That I'm going to do that to you, or that I'm going to fuck you first?"

"I...I..." she stammered, totally flummoxed.

"Tonight after the dinner, we're going to take our time. I'm going to fuck you deep and hard...at least twice. I'm going to stretch and fill that tiny cunt of yours until you can't take it anymore. And then I'm going to paint that pretty face of yours, just like in that video clip." He paused for a second as she stood in his arms gasping, her heart pounding with excitement in her chest. "And then I promised you something, didn't I? I promised to let you suck my cock all night long. And dear, I always keep my promises."

"You...you mean after what we did already, you'll be able to do all that?" Shannon asked, amazed at the stamina of her 56-year old grandfather.

"Don't worry about me, sunshine. I know my body, and my cock will stay hard for you as long as you keep sucking it. Which reminds me, I want you to suck me off again—I always negotiate better once I've dumped a load in a nice hot mouth. Put on some more lipstick, I want to see those sweet red lips wrapped around my cock again. And don't forget your hair clip—I don't want any hair getting in the way. We don't have a lot of time, so while you're sucking on the head of my cock, I'm just gonna jerk off right into that pretty mouth of yours."

Shannon rushed to the bathroom and retrieved the hair clip she'd been wearing earlier. She whipped her hair up in back and fastened the clip in place. She opened the lipstick and hurriedly applied a fresh shiny coat. When she returned to the office, her grandfather had taken off his suit jacket and stood before her, his massive boner sticking out of the fly of his pants, his big hand leisurely stroking back and forth along it, precum already glistening from the yawning red eye at the tip.

"That's my girl, get down here and start sucking," Ted said, gesturing to a spot on the floor right in front of him. Shannon obediently dropped to her knees, her face now level with his huge cock. "That's it, now form that mouth into a nice 'O' for me. I like a little target practice." Shannon pursed her lips forward, forming them into an inviting oval, her soft pillowy lips glistening with the brilliant lipstick. "Oh fuck, you are so beautiful, sunshine...so beautiful."

Ted flexed forward as he pointed his rigid dick right at his busty granddaughter's face. "I just want to do a little painting first," he said, rubbing the oozing tip against her cheek, a shiny snail-trail of slime being left behind as he moved the massive knob all over her face. He was happy to see his granddaughter whimper softly as her eyes closed, turning her face towards his engorged cock as she lovingly allowed him to rub it across her soft young skin. When it was almost totally covered with a shimmering coat of cock-sap, her pulled it back, aiming the enflamed crown between her pursed lips. "That's just an appetizer—you're gonna get the full whitewash later." He flexed forward, feeding the broad mushroom head right between her ovalled lips.

"Mmmmm," Shannon purred wantonly as she felt her lips stretch over the tremendous girth of the flared head. Once again, her lips stretched wide open until they slipped over the coronal ridge, the massive knob locked within her mouth.

"That's it. Let me feel that tongue of yours work on the head. And don't forget to keep sucking. While you're doing that, I'm gonna jerk it off right into your mouth. I've got another big load for you. You may not even need dinner after swallowing this load of paste."

Shannon's head was spinning with desire as she listened to her grandfather, his words enflaming her arousal even more. She drew her cheeks in, enveloping the massive head in a nice tight sheath. She pushed a wad of saliva to front of her mouth and rolled her hot young tongue, bathing the enflamed crown with her spit.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect," Ted said, his hand pumping back and forth along his rigid erection. He looked down at his granddaughter as he jerked his cock, listening to her whimper and mew like a cat with a saucer full of cream as she laved away at the sensitive tissues of his glans. Her mouth was like a hot buttery furnace, blissfully caressing the head as she sucked at it slavishly. His hand continued to pump back and forth along the outer sheath, the front of his hand becoming smeared with her vivid red lipstick as it bumped against her pursed lips. With her perfect sucking and the feel of her soft wet tongue rolling wantonly over his dick-head, it didn't take long until he was ready to come. He kept up the smooth long strokes along the veiny shaft as he felt his balls draw up close to his body, precursor to his imminent release.

"Get ready, sweetheart, just a sec...OH FUCKKKK...HERE IT COMES!" Ted warned as he started to go off. He felt his stomach muscles contract as he came, ropes of semen spurting forth into her avidly sucking mouth. A second, and then a third wad burst forth deep into her mouth, her cheeks starting to bulge obscenely. "Swallow, and then open your mouth."

Shannon quickly swallowed, taking the massive clump of thick rich cum into her stomach. She opened her mouth wide, and her grandfather drew back slightly, the massive head coming into view, the surface covered with her shiny spit, and glistening brilliantly with traces of her red lipstick. He held the tip an inch or so outside her open mouth, and continued to stroke his hand vigorously back and forth. As he pumped, shot after shot of thick white semen streaked into the inviting opening between her painted lips, forming a massive puddle inside her welcoming mouth.

"That's my girl, it's all for you," Ted said as he flooded his granddaughter's mouth with his viscous seed, totally unloading, using the young girl's mouth as a willing receptacle for his lusty desires.

Shannon could feel her young pussy twitch again as she came once more, the thrill of her grandfather feeding her his cum in such a lurid manner turning her on beyond belief. She moaned and whimpered as he kept shooting into her mouth, the amount of cum he was producing unlike anything she'd ever imagined. He kept stroking, and long milky ribbons kept spewing onto her tongue, the hot tip of his cock bumping now and then against her parted lips as he jacked it right into her mouth. Finally, as the last few spurts splashed onto her tongue, he fed the dripping tip fully back into her mouth, her lips instinctively closing down on it possessively.

"That's the way," Ted said, his hand now holding his dick steady in her mouth. "Suck out the last of it. Get every drop you can. I want to make sure you don't go hungry." He smiled as he looked down at his young granddaughter, the girl whimpering with pleasure as she nursed at his spent cock, her lips and talented tongue drawing out the last pearly morsels.

"Well, that's just what I needed," Ted said as he pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth with a resounding "POP". He stuffed it back in his trousers and zipped up, and then slipped his suit jacket back on. "Now I think it's time to go out there and close this deal."

Still kneeling on the floor, Shannon watched as her grandfather went back out to the meeting room, closing the door behind him without another word. Overwhelmed with excitement, she shoved her hand beneath her short skirt, her fingers sliding deep into her dripping pussy. As she buried her fingers deep in her gushing cunt, she thought about what the night ahead had in store for her, wondering how she'd be able to take that monstrously huge cock into her tiny body. Just thinking about how that beautiful cylinder of flesh would stretch and fill her, she came again, covering her hand with her flowing juices.

To be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,737 Followers