Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, my own grandson turned on by the sight of this old body," she laughed. "Here, I'll turn my back," she said, and Jerry immediately used the opportunity to pull his suit back on. "It's normal," she said as they got into the pickup. "There'd be something wrong with you if you didn't react that way."

"My own...grandmother!?" he sputtered. "Doesn't that make me, I don't know, kind of sick or something?"

"I don't see it that way at all," Gloria replied as they drove home. "I see it only as a compliment and I appreciate it more than I can show you right now."

Jerry wondered at the weirdness of that remark as they drove home. His grandmother's candidness was going to take some getting used to. Jerry was no stranger to sex. Playing sports and his size and good looks made it easy to find girls to date, and he seldom encountered any opposition to taking a date to its final conclusion, which was usually his 8" cock buried in her mouth, pussy, and maybe ass, depending upon the girl.

Jerry hadn't been one of those sex-crazed popular jocks, dating when he felt like it and having sex when he felt like it, unlike some of the others who just couldn't ever get enough. He wasn't conceited enough to not be aware of the effects he had on girls, it was just that he wasn't interested in them as a primary focus of life the way most guys his age were.

"He's actually very sweet, you know," Gloria said to Teri as they shared a glass of wine when Teri got home from work. "I think you've raised a quality human being."

"I can only hope," Teri replied with a sigh. "You can only do your best. I was lucky, I learned from the best mother a girl could have hoped for."

"He likes girls, right?" Gloria asked.

"Oh, he likes them well enough, he's just not obsessed with them," Teri replied. "I think they like him a lot more than the other way around. What I like the most is that I never see him with the so-called beauties, he always seems to prefer the cute ones, the ones with real personalities."

"He's discerning," Gloria said, nodding.

"I know you've just gotten here," Teri said, "but have you given any thought to what you want to do?"

"I think that I'd like to continue teaching, maybe having a very limited personal clientele," Gloria replied.

"Where would you do it?" Teri asked.

"Well, since I'd never have more than one student at a time or one client a day, that Japanese garden would be a perfect place," Gloria replied. "It's got such nice energy."

"Yes, that's Jerry's favorite place, too," Teri said.

"Oh! I didn't know," Gloria said. "I haven't seen him out there and I've been doing my morning yoga."

"Maybe he's respecting your privacy," Teri suggested.

"It's only been a couple of days," Gloria said. "Let's see how it goes for a couple of weeks and we'll know whether this is a good idea or not."

"Oh, mom, of course it's a good idea," Teri said, hugging her mother. "And I agree, once Jerry gets more used to you, he'll like you even more than he already does."

"He told me today that he used to think of me as wicked," Gloria said with a laugh. "I told him that naughty might be the better word. You should have seen his face."

"Mom, he's young," Teri cautioned. "Please don't steamroller him."

"Don't you worry," Gloria said. "I won't do anything more than serve as a lightning rod so that he can learn to ground himself."

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of," Teri said with a sigh.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, it's been two weeks," Gloria said at dinner. "How bad has it been for you?"

"Mom, it's been nothing but good," Teri said. "I can't imagine this house without you now."

"I agree," Jerry said. "You may be a bit...different, but I don't have a problem with you living here. I enjoy talking with you."

"Okay, then," Gloria said. "Your mother tells me that you normally do yoga several times a week."

"Well, yeah," Jerry replied.

"Where do you do it?" she asked. "In your bedroom?"

"No, I used to do it on the patio in the Japanese garden," Jerry replied.

"I haven't seen you out there since I got here," Gloria said. "Are you not doing your yoga to give me privacy?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Jerry agreed.

"Well, I don't like that," she said. "I think yoga is important and I don't want you avoiding it because of me. I can always do mine after you or we can do it together. That might be nice. Okay?"

"Okay," Jerry agreed.

"Would you mind taking me to the beach tomorrow after we do yoga?" she asked. "I'm ready for my dose of sun and some swimming."

"Sure," Jerry agreed.

Jerry was nervous the next morning when he saw his grandmother come out to the Japanese garden naked, her hair braided and hanging down her back into the crack of her ass. She didn't start her yoga routine, instead, she walked directly to his sliding glass door and opened it.

"Well?" she asked, her hands on her hips, her full breasts hanging down. "You've seen me before. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"I'm not afraid," Jerry said as he stepped out onto the patio in his gym shorts.

Gloria turned and went to her spot and began her routine, while Jerry initially hesitated, then joined her, quickly paying less attention to her nakedness and more to his routine as its complexity increased, finally finishing with the Padangusthasana and facing her, feeling relaxed.

"That's better," Gloria said, turning and going into her own room. "Beach after a shower?" she asked.

"Sure," Jerry agreed, not thinking as he returned to his room and stripped off his gym shorts, walking into the common bathroom naked and into the shower.

"I always thought that it was ladies first," he heard his grandmother's voice say at his back as he stood under the cascade of water from the rain head shower.

"Oh, shit!" Jerry gasped, unsuccessfully trying to cover his cock with his hands as he stared at his grandmother.

"I don't think that you're going to be successful," she said, her eyes deliberately straying to his cock. "Since I'm here, turn around, I'll do your back and then you can do mine."

Jerry was in total shock as he felt his grandmother's hands on his back soaping him.

"If you were any taller, I wouldn't be able to reach," she said, her hands on his shoulders, her breasts pressing against his back. "My turn," she said, dropping her hands and turning around and placing them on the wall, her feet spread.

Jerry was embarrassingly aware of his half-hard cock dangling in front of him as he soaped his grandmother's back, quickly turning his back to her when she turned around as they finished showering.

"There's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about," Gloria said as she exited the shower and went to her room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you swim?" she asked when they arrived at the beach.

"Sure, all the time," Jerry replied.

"Then come swim with me," she said as she dropped her dress to stand naked in the sand. "Come on," she encouraged as Jerry took a deep breath and pushed his bathing suit to the sand. "That's much better," she said, when she saw his cock, then turned and walked towards the water, Jerry following.

Jerry swam back and forth, up and down the beach, 200m each way, several times before finally pulling up next to his grandmother as she floated on her back, her full breasts breaking the surface of the water, her large ruby nipples hard knots.

"This really is a nice beach," Gloria said, letting her legs down and leaving the water with him. "Do me first, then I'll do you?" she asked, holding up the sunscreen when they got to their spot.

"Sure," Jerry agreed, kneeling astraddle her as she lay down on her stomach, spreading the sunscreen over her back, then down onto her ass, then her legs.

"You should let me teach you massage," Gloria said when he had finished and she stood up. "You've got such good hands."

Jerry lay down, happy to get his cock out of his grandmother's view as she began to spread the sunscreen on his back. He had to bite his lip to avoid reacting to her making sure to get sunscreen into the crack of his ass, her fingers gliding over his rosebud as she applied it before working down to his legs where she let the back of her hand rub against his balls as she worked her way down to his feet.

Jerry fell asleep, only to be awakened by drops of cold water on his back. Quickly turning over, he looked up to see his grandmother standing over him dripping wet.

"The water is wonderful," she said, a big smile on her face as she looked down at her grandson. "Now I need some sun on my front and I feel naughty. Will you help?" she asked, holding out the sunscreen. "Do me and then I'll do you."

"But you don't need any help...are you sure?" Jerry asked, staring up at her, unable to avoid looking at her pussy.

"Just pretend..." Gloria began.

"I know, that you're some hot chick that I've been wanting to get my hands on," Jerry interrupted, smiling sheepishly at the look of pride that he saw on her face.

Gloria lay down on her tatami mat, her arms and legs akimbo, as Jerry knelt next to her, squirting sunscreen into his hand, then taking a deep breath and smearing it all over his grandmother's stomach, feeling the softness of her as he smeared the sunscreen up to her rib cage and hesitated.

"I'm being naughty," Gloria said, laughing. "Just do it!"

"Mom would kill me," Jerry said as he let his hands slide up over his grandmother's breasts, massaging them, pulling on them before sliding up over her collar bones to her shoulders, then back down again, filling his hands with her breasts as she smiled at him, then worked down over her stomach to her hips, sliding his hands down either side of her pussy which was now slightly spread apart due to Gloria's splayed posture.

Jerry could now clearly see his grandmother's clit for the first time as her pussy lips gaped slightly apart, a fat nubbin glistening above her furled pussy lips.

"You really should let me teach you massage," Gloria said when Jerry finished her legs and sat back, wishing his cock would just relax as it dangled half hard between his legs. "Does that interest you at all?"

"It might," Jerry replied.

"Do you like touching people?" Gloria asked as she got up, moving over to Jerry as he sat back on his towel.

"Sure, depending on things," he replied as she pushed him onto his back, his cock laying on his stomach, pointed at his head.

"And you like being touched?" Gloria asked as she filled her hands with sunscreen, then shocked Jerry by swinging a leg across his body and straddling him, her pussy pressing down on the head of his cock as she spread the sunscreen up across his chest, massaging his pecs, pinching his nipples as her pussy moved minutely back and forth on his trapped cock, which felt like it was growing to him, trapped beneath her.

"Yeah," Jerry replied, suppressing a groan as his grandmother moved down, sliding her pussy along the length of his cock as her hands spread the sunscreen to his stomach as she straddled his legs, his cock now standing up in the air in front of her. "Damn, grandma!" Jerry gasped when he felt her spread the sunscreen onto his cock, both hands wrapped around the shaft as she slid up to the head.

"Well, you wouldn't want it to burn, would you?" she asked as her hands slid back down, eliciting another groan when she cupped his balls, making sure that they were well coated with sunscreen.

Jerry couldn't believe that his grandmother had just spread sunscreen all over his cock and balls. As if being nude together weren't enough.

"You do have a nice cock, though," she said as she lay down on her tatami mat and closed her eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Maybe this wasn't going to be such a good idea, Jerry thought as he showered when they got back to the house.

"Mind if I join you?" Gloria asked when she suddenly appeared and stepped into the shower. "Since I've seen it all now, it shouldn't matter, right?" she asked, reaching for the soap as Jerry looked down at her in astonishment.

"Grandma!" he exclaimed.

"Don't you like having your back scrubbed?" she asked, turning him around and doing just that. "I've always liked showering with someone, washing them, being washed. It's such a nice feeling, don't you think?" she asked as her hands moved down to his ass, both hands washing each cheek, her fingers pressing deep into the crack.

"But you're my grandmother!" he gasped when he felt her fingers on his rosebud.

"Who better than family?" she asked, kneeling down and continuing with his left leg, the back of her hand rubbing against his balls as she washed the top of his thigh before proceeding down to his foot, then back up again, eliciting a gasp when she worked her way back up to the top, gently cupping his balls in her hand for a moment before working on his right leg.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked when she had worked her way back up to the top of his right leg and stood up, the water from the shower cascading down upon them.

"Can you imagine what mom might say, or think?" he asked, turning around and looking down at his diminutive grandmother, noticing that her nipples were hard, large knots on the ends of her breasts.

"The only thing that matters is what you say, or think," Gloria admonished. "You're an adult! Think and act for yourself. Quit using anyone else as an excuse. Make choices and accept the consequences of those choices with good grace."

"Now wash my back for me," she said, turning to face the wall.

Jerry picked up the soap, everything seeming like it was slow motion as his grandmother's words ran through his head. Quit using anyone else as an excuse. Make choices and accept the consequences of those choices with good grace.

Such poignant words he thought as he began to soap his grandmother's back, suddenly feeling her, not as an object like the last time he had washed her back, but feeling her, the life in her, the frailness of her small frame, the looseness of the skin under his hands which was the inevitable result of gravity and time.

Not thinking, on autopilot as his mind whirled, Jerry's hands slid around his grandmother's body to cup her breasts, kneading them before realizing what he was doing and snatching them back.

"I...I'm sorry, grandma," he stammered, acutely embarrassed. "I didn't mean..."

"Well, the least you could do would be to mean it," Gloria laughed. "Keep going. I love the feeling of your big, strong hands on my body."

Kneeling, Jerry washed her lower back, then slid down to her ass, noticing that it drooped, but not that much as he emulated her, using both hands on each cheek, soaping and massaging all at once, feeling his cock responding as he soaped her upper thigh, his hand brushing her long pussy lips before working his way down to her small foot and then back up again.

"Now my front," Gloria said, turning around after Jerry had finished her other leg and leaning back against the wall.

Jerry looked up at her, uncertain, conflicted six ways to Sunday as he looked at his naked grandmother standing in front of him, her pussy right in front of his face. Because she was so small compared to him, Jerry was able to remain kneeling, reaching up with the soap and applying it to her shoulders, then using his hands on her neck before sliding down, this time meaning it when he got to her hanging breasts, filling his hands with them, letting her big nipples squeeze through his fingers as his hands slid from her breasts before soaping her stomach, the sagging skin most evident around her navel.

Wrapping his hands around an upper thigh, Jerry looked at her pussy as the back of his hand rubbed against her, seeing the water running off of her long, furled pussy lips as he finished soaping her leg down to her knee. Before he could bend further to do her lower leg, she lifted her foot and placed it on his shoulder, making it easier for him but also spreading her pussy open, giving him an unobstructed view of her pussy, the darkness of her hole and the fat clit above.

"What are you thinking?" Gloria asked, running a hand through his blonde hair. "Tell me the truth and I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

"I'm not sure that I want to know what you're thinking," Jerry said, tearing his eyes from her pussy to look her in the eyes.

"I think it's more likely that you already know," she said, smiling at him. "Now's the time for one of those choices I told you about. Show me what you're thinking," she said, gently pulling on his head, her eyes and mouth wide as she watched her grandson lean forward, his tongue protruding from his mouth to lead the way as she pulled him against her, moaning.

Jerry thought his head would explode when his tongue slid between his grandmother's pussy lips as he fastened his mouth on her, sucking, feeling her long pussy lips unfurling as he continued to suck, his tongue probing, tasting her nectar in spite of the running water from the shower. Then he was using both hands to hold her pussy lips apart so that he could get his tongue as deep into her as possible, drinking up the musky pussy juices that flowed from her.

"Oh, yes, just like that," Gloria panted, holding her grandson's face against her pussy, her body trembling when she felt his lips close on her clit and his tongue begin to tease it. "Just like that," she gasped, collapsing against his mouth as she came, her juices flooding his tongue as he drank her pussy. "Oh, my!" she gasped, finally pushing his face away from her pussy. "You do that like you really like it."

"Nothing I like more in this world," Jerry said as he licked his lips, not believing that he had just gone down on his grandmother and that her pussy had tasted fantastic. "But what are we doing?" he asked.

"Taking a shower," Gloria replied, putting her foot down on the floor and lifting her other one and placing it on his other shoulder, then pulling his face back into her pussy. "It's been a while," she said with a sigh as her grandson began to eat her pussy once again. "I sort of need this."

Gloria finally had to push Jerry away from her pussy with a laugh after he had made her cum several more times.

"Well, you certainly have a talented tongue," she gasped as she stood on two feet again.

"Your pussy really tastes great," Jerry said. "God, I can't believe I just said that to my grandmother," he groaned, then chuckled. "I'm right, you are weird," he said as she reached for the soap and then his cock.

"And have you decided whether weird is good or bad?" she asked as she soaped his cock and balls, using both hands to massage and jack him in a spiral fashion.

"G...grandma," Jerry gasped as her hands worked his cock in a blur. "I...I...I'm going to..."

At that moment Jerry cried out as his balls exploded, his eyes almost popping out of his head when his grandmother leaned over and captured his cock in her mouth just as the first blast of cum shot from the end. He stood there in shock, his hands bracing him against the walls as his grandmother continued to suck his spurting cock, not stopping until she had totally sucked him off, standing up licking her lips.

"I'd say weird good," Gloria said as she swallowed her last mouthful of her grandson's cum.

"Not wicked, but definitely nasty," Jerry gasped. "I cannot believe that you just...just..."

"Sucked your cock?" Gloria asked, smiling at him, then laughing. "As much as you say you like eating pussy, that's how I've always felt about sucking cock. And it's been a while. I've missed it, especially that moment when cum starts gushing into my mouth. You've got a very nice cock for sucking and I like it that you cum so much."

"Jesus! My grandmother!" Jerry said, smacking himself in the head.

"Yes, and now that the ice is broken, I'll be expecting more of the same," she said.