Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, right there, Jerry," Gloria gasped, lifting her mouth off of his cock. "Right there," she said, going back down on him.

"I can't believe how good your pussy tastes, grandma," Teri heard her son's muffled voice say.

Teri couldn't move away, standing transfixed as she watched her mother sucking her son's cock.

"Yes, that's it," Gloria gasped, jacking Jerry's cock with both hands. "A nice, big mouthful of cum for your grandmother," she said as Jerry groaned, a stream of cum shooting up in the air before Gloria leaned over and captured his cock in her mouth.

Teri watched in morbid fascination as her mother sucked her son off, milking and squeezing every last drop of cum from him before pushing up onto her knees where Teri could see his tongue in her pussy, her long pussy lips hanging down and spread apart.

"Okay, I think we're ready for some yoga now," Gloria said, dismounting her grandson's face as Teri scuttled back to her room, leaning against the door shaking, feeling her pussy flooding as she pictured her son's cock spurting cum into her mother's mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You have no idea how good you make an old woman feel when you do that," Gloria said to Jerry when they had finished their yoga and were resting, she sitting with one leg crossed, the other knee up, which totally exposed her pussy, as she saw his eyes on her, followed by his cock starting to harden.

"It's only natural," Jerry said, embarrassed and only tearing his eyes away with effort.

"I know you have a question," Gloria said, "so get it over with already."

"You and mom," Jerry said.

"Yes," Gloria replied.

"You, uh, have sex together?" Jerry asked.

"Is that a problem if we do?" Gloria asked, impressed with his directness.

"N-n-nooo," he replied. "But I saw..."

"I gave your mother a Tantric massage yesterday," Gloria said. "It is specifically designed to arouse the sexual energies in a person."

"So you do this Tantric massage on someone and they, what, eat your pussy?" Jerry asked, a big grin on his face.

"As a matter of fact, yes, they do," Gloria replied with a smile, laughing when she saw his face drop.

"Really?" Jerry asked. "Every time?"

"Really," Gloria affirmed. "Every time. I can't ever remember doing a Tantric massage on someone and not getting my pussy eaten."

"I cannot believe that you are my grandmother," he said as he got to his feet, his cock sticking out in front of him now.

"I think it's shower time, then you need to get to class, young man," Gloria said as she rose to her feet.

"I never thought that yoga was going to be so much fun," Jerry gasped as he looked down at his grandmother sucking him off in the shower.

"A good reason to keep doing it, wouldn't you say?" Gloria asked as she got to her feet, swallowing the last mouthful of her grandson's cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Teri was so worked up with everything that she allowed one of the gym clients to pick her up and take her for a drink after she finished work. She had tried to behave with some restraint, but she couldn't wait to get his cock in her pussy, cumming almost immediately and non-stop as he proceeded to fuck her, sucking him off when he was ready to cum, moaning as she pictured Jerry as her mouth was filling with cum.

Teri was on her knees, her face and chest mashed against the mattress as he fucked her in the ass, thinking back to that first time that she had seen her parents fucking. She hadn't been able to get it out of her head or sleep that night. Her mother had called her the next day to see if she was okay. She had shocked her when she told her that they had invited a friend over that afternoon, that perhaps she would like to come by and watch.

Teri remembered how red in the face she had gotten, holding back from shouting at her mother over the phone, simply hanging up. Yet she found herself standing in front of her parents' home, key in hand later that afternoon. She didn't really want to see her parents having sex, not with each other and certainly not with other people, she told herself as she turned the key and entered, moving to the doorway to the living room and taking in the scene, her father behind the sofa holding her mother's ankles while some man she had never seen before working his thick cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ah, Teri, you came," her father had said, smiling at her, seeing the confusion warring on her face.

"Oh, Teri, come in," Gloria gasped as the man continued to fuck her.

"Hi, Teri," the man said, pulling his cock from her mother's now-gaping pussy, offering a hand to shake, his thick, glistening cock hanging in front of him. "I've heard a lot about you. Your parents' think very highly of you," he added, feeding his cock back into Gloria's open pussy between her unfurled, long, thick pussy lips which gripped the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of her.

"It's okay, Teri," Gloria gasped as the man plunged his cock into her pussy. "That's what we want you to understand," she said, reaching for Teri's hand and pulling her down onto the sofa next to her. "We love sex, sharing it, but we always do everything together," Gloria explained as Teri's eyes were fixated on the man's cock as it continued its inexorable journey in and out of her mother's pussy. "I'm sure Ted here has fucked me dozens of times," she continued as Teri looked up at Ted's smiling face in surprise. "But your father has always been present."

"Oh!" Teri gasped when her father swung her mother's leg over against her chest, then moved around the sofa.

"It makes it more exciting," Ted said as he pulled his cock from Gloria's pussy and moved out of the way for her father who knelt in front of Gloria's swollen, red pussy. "Fucking a woman while her husband watches always makes my cock even harder.

"Watching your mother fuck, seeing this magnificent pussy of hers in action, turns me on like nothing else," her father had said, lowering his face between Gloria's thighs and gluing his mouth to her freshly fucked pussy, slurping at the juices that filled her.

Kevin hadn't known what hit him that night as Teri had fucked his brains out, horny and turned on to an incredible degree after watching her father and Ted taking turns fucking her mother for over an hour before they came, first her father, who then ate her pussy before turning her over to Ted, who fucked her until he came, cum running from her pussy as her father once again knelt and began to eat the cummy mess.

"You've got one hell of an ass," the man gasped, his cock pulsing in her ass as he came. "You're an incredible fuck."

"I needed that," Teri sighed, getting to her feet after he had finished cumming and climbed off of her, cum running from her ass and down her legs and inner thighs. "Thanks," she said, kissing him before heading to the shower to clean up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wha...what the..." Teri gasped as she came awake, reaching for her spasming pussy and finding her mother's head. "Mom! What are you doing?"

"I was going to wake Jerry and saw you and just couldn't resist the urge to wake you first," Gloria replied as she looked up, her daughter's pussy juices glistening on her chin.

"What if Jerry were to see?" she gasped, seeing that her mother had left her door wide open.

"He's a big boy," Gloria replied, lowering her face to Teri's pussy once again.

Teri lay breathing hard when her mother stopped eating her pussy and left, having cum like crazy after a night of sexual dreams. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about what she thought of as the beginning, of her awakening as a sexual being.

Every couple of days her mother would call to let her know that they were entertaining and that she was invited to visit, and each time Teri was unable to resist, going to her parents' house and watching as they had sex together and with other people, sometimes a man, sometimes a couple, sitting on the sofa with them, able to see everything. Each time she would go home and take it out on Kevin, fucking him silly.

Then one day her mother had called, inviting her over, and she had gone, surprised to find her parents by themselves in the living room, her father sitting on the sofa while her mother knelt in front of him, sucking his cock.

"What, no friends?" Teri had asked as she sat down next to her father, used to seeing them in sexual situations by now.

"We're not always that lucky," he had said, putting an arm around her shoulders as Gloria continued to suck his cock. "Usually it's just the two of us, which is just fine."

"But now you're here, too," Gloria had said, licking her lips as she lifted her mouth off of her husband's cock. "We've never talked about it, but why do you come each time? It can't be just to watch, can it?"

"Uh, mom!" Teri had protested, aware of the wetness between her legs as she watched her mother's small hand slowly jacking her father's cock, the swollen head with a bubble of pre-cum at the slit.

"We love it that you come, that you watch us, get excited watching us," Gloria had continued.

"I never said that!" Teri had said. "I mean..."

"Teri, it's supposed to be exciting," her father had said. "If you weren't excited by it, you wouldn't come."

"Mom! What are you doing?" she had gasped as her mother moved over in front of her, placing her hands on her knees, gently pressing them apart.

"Helping," Gloria had replied, smiling up at her panic-stricken daughter whose legs fell apart at her gentle pressure.

"Mom, this is wrong," Teri had gasped as her mother's hands had slid along the outside of her legs, up beneath her skirt to cup her naked ass.

Teri had never worn panties except for a few years in junior and senior high school. Her mother had never bought her any as a child, so she didn't realize that they were a part of life until school, then she had decided that they were uncomfortable at best and definitely in the way and had stopped wearing them altogether.

"Mom! Mom! Mom!" Teri had gasped as Gloria drew her towards the edge of the sofa. "Mom!" she had screamed, arching her hips when she felt her mother's tongue on and then in her pussy, delving into her, plumbing her depths as she came uncontrollably, her whole body shaking as her mother commenced eating her flowing pussy.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," Teri had gasped as she lay back on the sofa, her legs sprawled wide apart as she looked down at the smiling face of her mother, smeared with her pussy juices. "You shouldn't have."

"Your pussy said otherwise," Gloria had replied. "Tell me that you haven't been secretly hoping for something to happen, wanting it to happen. Why else have you been joining us?"

"B...b...but it's wrong," Teri had gasped, still amazed at the intensity of her orgasm, like nothing she had ever before experienced.

"Nothing between consenting adults is wrong," Gloria had said. "Tell me, are you sorry that it happened? Would you rather that it hadn't happened?"

"There's nothing wrong with it, Teri," her father had said gently when she didn't reply, his arm around her shoulders as she sagged against him, "especially not if you enjoyed it."

"It was incredible," Teri had sighed.

"Indeed it was," Gloria had agreed, leaning forward to drag her tongue up through her daughter's pussy once more, tasting the fresh-flowing juices that filled her. "A pussy like yours just begs to be eaten," she had said as she smiled up at her daughter.

"Which is what everyone says about your mother's pussy," her father had added.

"You have my pussy," Gloria had said, rubbing Teri's big, fat clit with a finger, smiling as she arched her back, pressing her pussy into her mother's finger as she came, "except your clit is bigger."

"God, mom!" Teri had gasped, trying to push her mother's face away from her pussy as she sucked on her clit.

"Come, let's go to the other room," Gloria had suggested, getting to her feet and holding out her hands to Teri.

Nervously, Teri had taken her mother's hands, rising onto shaky legs, surprised when her mother led her to their bedroom, her father right behind, wondering about her mother's question, one which she had often asked of herself: why was she here when she knew what she would find?

"Mom!" Teri had gasped when her mother unzipped her skirt.

"You only have to say no, stop," her father had said behind her, his hands on her suddenly naked waist, her skirt having fallen to the floor.

"Oh, God!" Teri had gasped as she felt her father's hands sliding up her body, taking her t-shirt up with them, his big, strong hands sliding over her hard-nippled breasts, cupping them, squeezing them before continuing up, taking her t-shirt over her head and off, leaving her as naked as them.

Teri had allowed her mother to pull her onto the bed with her, her father standing and watching them, his cock standing out in front of him, bobbing as it pulsed with his heartbeat.

"You could be twins," he had said, crawling up onto the bed, shocking her by crawling between her legs until his mouth was fastened on her pussy.

Teri had cum like crazy the first time her father ate her pussy, as she had every time since then, too, she reflected with a sigh. Her mother had been playing with her breasts, pinching and pulling on her super-hard nipples, sucking and chewing on them while her father had continued to feast on her pussy.

She really hadn't expected things to go any further and was so shocked that she didn't react as her father lifted his face from her pussy and crawled forward to smile at her.

"Your pussy is every bit as delicious as your mother's," he had said as he rubbed his cock up and down between her spread, unfurled pussy lips.

"Oh, Dad!" Teri had gasped when she felt her father's cock sliding into her pussy, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as her pussy clamped down on him, spasming in orgasm as he filled her. "Oh, Dad!" she moaned as he began to pump his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy for the first time.

"You've got your mother's talent, too," he had gasped when he felt her pussy massaging and milking his cock as he fucked her.

Teri felt again the shame of remembering how she had felt her father's cock swell in her pussy, then explode, filling her with cum, and her thoughts had gone to the fact that that was how she had started, cum shooting from his cock into her mother's pussy. Her shame came from the fact that she had cum again at the thought, been turned on by it.

She had been so caught up in her father's cock in her pussy, him cumming, her own orgasm wracking her body, that she had only just realized what was happening when she saw her mother's spread pussy lowering towards her face as she straddled her head, had had just enough time to notice her long, fat pussy lips butterflied open, like her own, she knew, before her mouth was covered and she tasted her mother for the first time, noticing how much it reminded her of the taste of Kevin's cock right after it had been in her own pussy.

Teri remembered how she hadn't hesitated to open her mouth when her father had crawled up her body, his glistening, gooey cock hanging in her face. Her face flushed as she remembered how she had cum when she had locked her lips on his cock, tasting herself on him, and his cum, then arching her hips as she came even harder as her mother's mouth fastened onto her cum-filled pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the next few weeks, whenever her mother would call and invite her over to meet some of their friends, Teri would go, warring with herself, but ultimately joining her parents in fucking their friends, and them, finding in herself the most incredible sense of freedom she had ever experienced.

Then one day Teri had gone over to find just the two of them and they had all gone to the bedroom. Teri was on her knees, her face buried in her mother's pussy while her father fucked her in the ass, when Gloria spoke.

"When are you going to tell Kevin about this?" she had asked, smiling as she felt her daughter sputter into her pussy before lifting her face and staring at her.

"What do you want me to do, tell him that I've been having sex with my parents and their friends?" Teri had asked, sighing and rotating her ass as her father continued to fuck her. "I wouldn't have a husband after that."

"Oh, I don't know," Gloria had said. "If I'm a judge of people, Kevin would find the whole idea exciting, fun."

"You think he's a pervert?" Teri had asked.

"If what we're doing is being perverted, then yes, I definitely think that he's a pervert," Gloria had replied, laughing at the astonished look on her daughter's face as she continued to take her father's cock in her ass. "I'll tell you what," she had said, smiling as she watched the cum exploding from her husband's cock as he came on Teri's back, "you bring him over for dinner and leave the rest to me. Just remember, it is more important than you can possibly understand, but you must be totally honest with him."

"It's been bothering me," Teri had said, rolling over and laughing when her father began to tease her clit with his tongue. "I can't think when you're doing that," she laughed as her father sucked the juices from her.

"I don't like feeling like I'm cheating on him," Teri had said, pushing her father's face away from her pussy and sitting up.

"Do you feel like you have been cheating on him?" Gloria had asked.

"Sexually, yes," Teri had replied. "Emotionally, not at all."

"Then it's all the more important that he knows, one way or the other," Gloria had replied. "You can't continue like this, I think you know. One way or the other, it will come to a head. Better that you instigate it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A couple of nights later, Teri had arranged for a babysitter, convincing Kevin that they'd have more fun if they didn't have to worry about Jerry. Kevin had always liked Teri's parents, finding in Carl the most relaxed, accepting person that he had ever met, which was probably necessary being married to Gloria, the most outrageous person that he had ever known, but outrageous in a good way. She and Teri looked likes twins together and he never got over how good she looked, even in her 40s. He had learned early on not to mistake Gloria's seeming craziness with lack of intelligence. She was one of the smartest people he had ever met, constantly blowing his mind with innocuous bits of information about the widest range of subjects.

Kevin thought he was prepared for Gloria's usual eccentricity and was therefore nonplussed when she greeted them at the door wearing only a Chinese silk robe that didn't come down much past her ass. Seeing her breasts moving beneath the silk material made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and he knew from Teri that she didn't own any underwear, which is where Teri had gotten the habit, one which Kevin privately loved. It made things so much easier in strange situations to have a quickie.

Dinner was typically Gloria, starting off with a dozen clams and oysters for each of them, on the half shell, raw, followed by a new-age salad of various greens and other assorted vegetables with the dinner, a soy 'meatloaf' served with baby red potatoes and a medley of al dente vegetables. And it was fantastically delicious.

"Do you have room for dessert?" Gloria had asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief after the table had been cleared.

"Definitely," Kevin had replied, sighing.

"I have a very special dessert for you, Kevin," Gloria had said with a smile. "If you're brave enough to eat it, that is."

"If you're serving it, I'm eating it," Kevin had replied with a grin as Carl coughed into his hand.

"Please do," Gloria had said, astonishing Kevin by hopping up on the table in front of him and leaning back on her elbows, her robe just happening to fall open to reveal her naked body beneath as she put her feet on the edge of the table, opening her pussy to him.