Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W...wh...what's going on?" Kevin had gasped, unable to tear his eyes from his mother in law.

"I'd say dessert," Carl had replied, finally bursting into guffaws of laughter. "Son, if you could just see your face right now."

"Y...y...you want me to eat your pussy for dessert?" Kevin had asked, his voice overflowing with incredulity as his eyes bugged out of his head.

"You did say that you'd eat whatever I served," Gloria had pointed out, smiling at his consternation.

"Teri!" Kevin had gasped, turning to his wife.

"She's got you there," Teri had said, smiling as total shock showed on his face and he collapsed into his seat.

"B...b...but your mother!" Kevin had protested, still finding it difficult to tear his eyes from Gloria's nakedness, her pussy like Teri's with long, thick pussy lips, which were at the moment glistening with her pussy juices, the fat clit, smaller than Teri's, and her breasts, fuller than Teri's with large, hard knurls of nipples on the ends.

"Just remember to leave some for dad and me," Teri had said, laughing as Kevin just stared at her and then Carl.

"Go on," Carl had encouraged. "It looks mighty tasty to me."

Teri remembered how she had actually cum when she saw Kevin's tongue in her mother's pussy, heard his tongue slurping at the juices. When he finally sat up many minutes later, his eyes were wide and bright, pussy juices smeared all over his mouth and chin as he licked his lips, a big smile on his face.

"That might be the finest dessert I've ever been served," he had finally said, smiling at Gloria.

"It was a pleasure having you eat it," Gloria had replied, laughing.

To Kevin's astonishment, Teri hadn't been kidding as she moved him out of his seat and took it herself, gluing her mouth to her mother's pussy and feasting until she reluctantly gave up her place to her father.

"I just don't know what to say," Kevin had said to her as they watched Carl eating Gloria's pussy on the dinner table.

"You're not upset?" Teri had asked.

"No, no way," Kevin had replied, shaking his head. "Blow away, yes, but upset, not a chance. This is hot."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Teri had replied with a sigh, letting her dress slide to the floor to stand naked. "We're going to have so much fun," she had said as she sat on the table next to her mother, leaning back, her feet up on the edge, her pussy spread open and inviting while Carl sat back and looked at his wife and daughter presented before him.

"This is the definition of dinner," Carl had said, shocking Kevin by shifting his seat over and lowering his mouth to Teri's pussy.

After that, everything had naturally progressed and Kevin had fucked Gloria, then her, then watched as her father fucked her, filling her pussy with cum which Gloria happily slurped up when he had finished. Teri had explained to Kevin what had entailed the previous month or so, clearly astonishing him, but not upsetting him, as he had shrugged and said that it really didn't matter anymore.

They had had to regularly get a babysitter to go to her parents' after that, both of them joining in the sexual orgies until Carl had tragically died just a couple of years later. They had become dedicated swingers, meeting like-minded couples their own age and regularly sharing an evening or afternoon of sex as the opportunities presented themselves. Then, suddenly, after 10 years of regular swinging, Kevin was gone, killed in a senseless automobile accident, leaving her with a young, 14-year-old boy going through puberty.

Which was why Teri felt so wasted as she lay on her bed after her mother had awakened her. To this day, nobody could eat a pussy as well as her mother and Gloria knew exactly how to push Teri's buttons to get her off. Once again, her mother was pushing her buttons, trying to snap her out of her sexual lethargy to release the insatiable sexual creature that she had kept hidden inside for the past five years, only occasionally letting it out like she had the evening before.

Getting out of bed, Teri went across the hall and looked into Jerry's room, Gloria having left the door wide open, and met her mother's smiling face, her son's big cock in her hand as she slowly jacked him while she rode his face. Smiling knowingly, Gloria raised up a bit, not relinquishing Jerry's cock, and Teri could just make out her son's face jammed into his grandmother's pussy.

Sighing with resignation and remembering how released she had felt all those years ago when she had also allowed her mother to maneuver her, she came silently into the room, stopping at the end of the bed to stare at her son's cock, the sound of his tongue in Gloria's pussy audible as he feasted on his grandmother.

Deja vu, she thought as she knelt on the bed, leaning over and wrapping her lips around the head of her son's cock while Gloria continued to jack him, like they had done together with Kevin and with her father. Then Gloria pulled her hand away as Teri went all the way down on her son, taking his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Teri smiled when she heard her son groan as she sucked his cock, her head spinning and her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she sucked on him. Gloria sat up, her pussy mashed on Jerry's face, so there was no way that he could possibly think that it was she who was sucking his cock.

Teri could hear him gasping as she let his cock slide from her mouth, keeping a hand wrapped around the shaft jacking him as she moved up, straddling his hips and guiding his cock to the entrance to her pussy and sinking down on her, feeling her son's cock fill her for the first time. Teri began to cum and didn't stop as she rode her son's cock, Gloria leaning forward to suck and chew on her nipples while her grandson ate her pussy while his mother fucked him.

When Teri felt Jerry getting to the point of no return, she dismounted him, leaning over to take his cock into her mouth, tasting herself all over him as he bellowed into his grandmother's pussy as he exploded, cum gushing onto her tongue, rapidly filling her mouth as she sucked and gulped tasting her son's cum for the first time, milking him and sucking him off until she had gotten every last drop of cum that she could.

"God, god," Jerry was gasping as Gloria dismounted his face and his eyes grew wide as his imagination was confirmed when he saw his mother kneeling next to him, looking at him as she wiped a stream of cum from her chin into her mouth.

Jerry could only stare in astonishment, taking in his mother's naked breasts swaying on her chest, her nipples hard, then she was swinging a leg across his body and sliding her pussy up his stomach and then chest to look down at him, her pussy poised above his face, red and raw from fucking him, looking almost exactly like his grandmother's with long, unfurled pussy lips.

"Good morning, Jerry," Teri said, lowering her pussy onto her son's mouth, sighing when she felt his tongue shoot up into her as he began to eat.

Jerry thought he was going to explode with excitement when he realized that his mother was sucking his cock, then almost passed out when he felt her pussy sliding down onto his cock, squeezing him, milking him as she fucked him while he continued to eat his grandmother's flowing pussy.

When his grandmother finally dismounted his face after he had cum, feeling his mother sucking him off but not seeing, he almost came again seeing her look at him as she licked her lips, wiping a glob of his cum from her chin into her mouth before she crawled up his body and planted her pussy on his mouth.

Jerry's cock was rock-hard as he ate his mother's juicy pussy, tasting remarkably similar to his grandmother's, though her clit was bigger and she came immediately when he started sucking on it, flooding his mouth with her juices as he sucked and chewed on her incredible pussy lips.

Then he felt his cock enveloped by a mouth and knew that his grandmother was sucking on him while he ate his mother. Jerry didn't think life could possibly be better until his grandmother stopped sucking his cock, then blew his mind when she lowered her pussy onto it, fucking him while he continued to eat his mother's flowing pussy.

"Oh, no, no, I'm going to cum," Jerry gasped, his voice muffled by his mother's pussy on his mouth as his grandmother's pussy drove him over the edge.

Teri dismounted her son's face just as he lifted his hips, his balls exploding and cum shooting into his grandmother's pussy while his mother watched. Jerry almost died when she leaned over and glued her mouth to the junction of his cock and her mother's pussy where cum was leaking as Gloria leaned back, squeezing his cock with her pussy as he finished cumming. His cock finally slipped from his grandmother's pussy and he could just see that she was full of cum, leaking down towards her rosebud, before his mother covered her mother's pussy with her mouth and began to slurp the cum cocktail that filled her before finally turning and sucking his cock clean.

"Well, I guess this changes everything," Teri sighed as she sat up, licking her lips and savoring a long-missed sexual frenzy, thinking back to the many times she had experienced the exact same thing with Kevin and her mother and her father and her mother. Now she was fucking her son with her mother.

Jerry's world had definitely changed, he thought as he woke up, his mother on his right, her back and ass against him, his grandmother on his left. Ever since that fateful night they had all slept together, fucking and sucking each other to exhaustion before they eventually fell asleep. Having learned somewhat of what his mother liked, he lifted her leg, slipping the head of his cock into her as she came awake, then moved it to her rosebud, smiling as she came fully awake as his cock filled her ass, according to her, her favorite way to wake up.

Then he felt his grandmother stir, rolling over to watch as he fucked his mother in the ass before getting to her knees and moving to squat over his face, her pussy with its long, now-furled pussy lips spreading apart as she lowered it down to his waiting tongue.

"Mmm, good morning, Grandma," Jerry said as his tongue slid into her pussy as she sat on his face while he continued pumping his cock in and out of his mother's ass.