All Comments on 'Grandma and I Ch. 02'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SuntrippSuntrippabout 2 years ago

Yes! I’m so glad that this is turning into a whole series. Maybe a few more episodes alone with grandma and then mommy can join in. Could be the best series ever!

statispro1statispro1about 2 years ago

Look forward to Mom joining as well. Maybe Auntie and Cousin too!

LenaptLenaptabout 2 years ago
5* Stars Hot Story

Another Great Hot, Sexy, and Sensual Story about lesbian close family intimacy between a sensual and loving experienced Grandmother mmm

Thank you for writing about older women desires, sex and love mmm

It is Not easy to find here good lesbian stories with and about Grandmothers or other Older and Curvy Women like Aunties or Mothers-in-law!

Would love to read about all the Women of the family - Moms, Aunties, and MILs - be closer to each other too mmm

Thank you so very much! Please, do NOT stop now!

Kisses, Aunt Helena, 04-08-2022

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful, both for the intense cunt-mind-body pounding frenzy and for the passionate expression of incest between on older gram with her younger sweet granddaughter. And, I am glad that it was done without the need to turn it into a BDSM situation, as is often done. Lovely, just lovely. Great that there is more to cum, so to speak. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES