Grandma & Me Again Pt. 06

Story Info
Partying, fucking, incest, oral sex, and alcohol.
12.8k words
4.79
7.5k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

This is a continuation of Grandma & Me Part.05 which was just published. No one is under the age of 21 and the cast begins with me (John, Agnes (my maternal grandmother), her sister Rose, my good friends Herb and his wife Emmy Lou, and my work partner Jim. Each man has what is known as an anteater cock which features a long foreskin that hangs well over the end of his cock and looks like an anteater snout or an elephant's trunk.

It is the dawn of a new day after a night of fucking, pissing, and sleeping. Grandma Agnes slept with my fellow worker Jim. Emmy Lou, Herb's wife, slept with me and Herb slept with Agnes's sister Rose.

During the night Emmy Lou woke up about three o'clock and let me know she needed to piss quite badly. She wanted me to spread her stocking clad legs apart so she could spread her hairy labia apart and not have to wipe her wet cunt. So we got out of bed and went into the en suite bathroom where she sat down quickly on the toilet, reached down to spread her labia apart, and proceeded to begin pissing up a storm. She must have pissed for at least a minute until it began to just dribble. Then she said. "I want you to take your tongue and lick my pee hole. Then we are going back to bed and I'm going to impale myself on your stiff prick again so you can flood my cunt with some more of your pollen."

"I fucked you again during the night." I told her. "You've had my prick inside your sopping wet cunt twice during the night and now you want me to fuck you again."

"Yes. I need that long motherfucker of yours spewing baby batter inside me again." Emmy Lou replied. "It feels so good when your cock is fucking me. You hit all the right places. Becky says that about you too. She says you really know where to place your cock in her cunt.".

She moved her butt up to the front of the toilet seat and spread her wet labia. I slipped my tongue into her slit and first began sucking her engorged clit then after a few minutes shifted to trying to stick my tongue inside her urethra.

"Oh you fucker. That feels so good when you do that. I'm still all wet from you fucking me earlier, but I'm going to need some more of your long fat prick inside me again and shooting your semen inside my pussy." Emmy Lou told me. "I'll be leaking semen out my pussy lips all day today if I don't wipe some of it out."

"Don't even think about wiping your wet cunt." I told her. "Just leave your hairy pussy all wet and let it leak and run down your thighs and get your stockings all wet."

"I don't like to have semen running down my legs but I guess this time it will be alright." Emmy Lou said. "Besides, I'll be changing stockings after breakfast because I'm going to go out on the patio and piss again and let it flow wherever it flows or runs. Now I want you fucking cock back inside of my cunt again. Then we'll get some more sleep."

We got back in bed and she laid down with her legs spread wide open. I got between them and got my erect prick right at her vagina. Emmy Lou spread her labia open and my prick slipped inside her wet cunt again. She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and pulled my cock inside her vagina as far as she could. I loved the feel of her stockings slipping around my back and as I fucked her this time. I also latched onto one of her large nipples and began nursing her teat.

"You big motherfucker. It feels so good when your prick is fucking me and you're nursing on my teat. Please keep it up while I climax a few times." she said.

So I buried my cock in her vagina as far as I could and nursed on her nice large nipple. Emmy Lou was a perfect fit for being a HUCOW. Put her in a milking stanchion, fasten her teats onto the suction cups, strap her in so she couldn't move, then turn the milking machine on, and let her teats get milked. She could even be fucked as well as sucking someone's cock or eating some lady friends cunt while she was hooked up to the machine. There were several of the ladies who had their little church circle that would make great HUCOWS. Most of them also enjoyed anteater cocks too like Emmy Lou, Becky, Meredith, Lois, Martha, Sue, and one or two more.

Emmy Lou continued to moan while my prick was buried in her cunt and I was nursing her. I felt my climax coming and told her I was going to flood her cunt again.

"I can feel your prick getting fatter and longer." she said. "Just let me have all your creamy semen then I'll suck your cock clean and taste all our juices."

"I'm anxious to ask Jim what he and Agnes did all night. She probably wanted a drink of whiskey, so she sucked his cock to get it. I'm sure he probably has a small bottle of VO or something with him. I really enjoy playing with her hairy belly and cunt. It's a lot like yours with a lot of hair. She hardly ever wipes it after she pisses. Likes to leave it wet so her panties or DK's get piss stains in the gusset. She's such a whore." I said.

"But you enjoy fucking her don't you?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Yes. I enjoy fucking her as long as she is sober. She lets me watch her piss whenever I want to and we also take showers together every so often. Then I get to really scrub her hairy cunt and fat teats to my hearts content." I replied.

"When I came home from school one Friday afternoon I found her a little intoxicated. Daddy was gone on business for a few days and it was only Agnes and me. If I told daddy she got drunk while he was gone, he would remove her from the house and send her to her brothers in Chicago. So I made a deal with her. I told her I wouldn't tell daddy if she agreed to let me fuck her when I wanted to. If she agreed I would give her a little whiskey after I fucked her." I said.

"She agreed so we began fucking. She began dressing nicer and taking a little more pride in what she wore. She put her stockings on with care so the seams were always straight. I told her she didn't have to wear panties if she didn't want to because I was going to watch her when she pissed anyway. She liked wearing Directoires, so she kept wearing them but left her briefs off most of the time. I told her not to wipe her hairy cunt when she finished peeing so the crotch of her DK's got nice and piss stained. There's more, but I'll tell you about it after I fuck you again." I said.

"Well suck my teats and play with my slippery sticky cunt right now so I can have another orgasm or two. My clit is getting big and hard again. I love it when you nurse me as long as you don't suckle too hard." Emmy Lou said.

So I turned on my left side and pulled her fat nipple into my mouth as I took my right hand and began massaging her wet cunt. Her nipple was so nice and fat and I pulled on it slightly with my mouth.

"Oh you motherfucker. That feels so good when you suckle my nipple and play with my clit. I think I'm going to climax right now. Just keep doing what you're doing so I can make my cunt even wetter than it is." she told me as she reached down with her hand and grabbed my now semi erect cock.

I nursed her for about five minutes and Emmy Lou told me she climaxed at least three more times.

"Now I need to get up from here and piss again then I think we should see what Jim and Agnes are up to. I wonder if he has eaten her cunt yet tonight." she asked.

We got out of bed and Emmy Lou trundled to the en suite toilet, turned around, sat down, spread her legs wide apart and began pissing. As she pissed, she also took my cock and slipped it in her mouth and began sucking on the foreskin very gently.

She let go of my cock as she finished pissing and stood up.

"Oh fuck. I'm still dribbling and it's running down my legs getting my fucking stockings all wet. I guess I'll need to change them shortly, but let's go see what Jim and Agnes are doing."

We quietly sneaked out into the hallway and went to the bedroom where Jim and Agnes were sleeping. However, they weren't sleeping at all. My grandmother, in her sixties, was sitting squarely on Jim's face and he was busy sucking her old pussy.

"You cunt eater. You just keep your fucking tongue in my cunt and don't stop sucking my clit until I tell you to." Agnes said. "You've got me climaxing all over the place and I may have to pee too."

I could see Jim's mouth as he kept sucking on Agnes's cunt and her just telling him to keep sucking it.

Emmy Lou wanted to see what her husband Herb was doing with my great aunt Rose so we toddled toward the bedroom they were sleeping in. Much to both of our surprise, Herb was straddling Rose's chest and she had his long anteater cock stuffed in her mouth. Herb happened to look out to the hallway as we were standing there and motioned for us to come into the room.

"This old whore enjoys sucking my snout so I just let her." he said. "I've fucked her twice already tonight and now she wants to suck my prick, so what can I do?"

"Just let her suck it Herb." I told him.

"Yeah darling. Just let the old whore suck it so you can give her a nice drink of sperm filled semen that she can swallow." Emmy Lou told her husband. "I love seeing another whore sucking your cock and letting you blow your nuts off in her mouth."

About that time Herb blew his nuts off in Rose's mouth and she swallowed his complete load of pollen. Then he scooted down on her body and said. "Look who we have company with Rose? My wife and your great nephew. They just got done watching you give me a great blowjob and drinking all my baby batter. I think you're a very good cocksucker and it felt very good when you were sucking me off."

"Well, I like to suck cocks especially ones with long snouts on them, Then I can suck the snout as long as I want to." Rose replied.

We decided we had seen enough so we headed back to my bedroom.

"Herb is such a motherfucker." Emmy Lou said. "He loves to play with my pussy hair and he licks my pits too. But he enjoys having his cock sucked by me then fucking me very deep in my cunt with it and emptying his nuts in me.

"Why do you always wear grey stockings Emmy Lou?" I asked her.

"Herb likes the way my legs look in grey nylons and they also match the color of the hair on my belly and pussy too." she replied. "He thinks that makes him get a better hard on than if I wear beige or taupe. I love watching his cock get hard and the foreskin retracts a little bit and I get to see the red head of his prick as it peeks out. Sometimes he wants me to suck it and nibble on the foreskin."

"Well, I like to nibble on your clit and tongue your pee hole too. Of course I like to eat your vagina then fill it full of warm sperm filled semen and flood your cunt with it." I told her.

"I think your grandma and great aunt enjoy being fucked too from the looks of things." Emmy said. "Tell me more about Agnes."

She was wearing Pointe nylons and the seams were crooked. One of my mothers cocks men was coming to fuck her so Agnes told me we should go upstairs to her bedroom so they could play without us interrupting them. So as we went upstairs, I told her she needed to unhook her stockings and take them down, then pull them up again making sure the seams were straight. I told her she looked like a tramp.

She told me she needed to pee so we stopped at the bathroom, she pulled up her dress, sat down on the stool, and pissed up a storm. I helped her unhook her stocking from the garters and she pushed them down then pulled them up again getting the seams straight. She told me she needed a good fucking, so we went to her bedroom. I told her to take her dress off so she was wearing only a garter girdle, stockings, and I thought a bra. I was wrong about the bra. Her teats were hanging down on her chest so I told her she needed to put on a black cut out bra so her nipples and areolae would show. She also was wearing an almost transparent pair of white Directoire Knickers. They were so transparent I could see all of her salt and pepper cunt hair through them.

"Get your fucking dress off." I told Agnes. "If you're going to be my whore grandmother, then you'll dress the way I want you to. Now do you want a shot of VO?"

"Yes. That would taste very good. I promise to be good to you but don't tell your father I got a little tipsy. He'll send me to Chicago and I don't want to live there." Agnes replied.

I got the bottle of VO from my bedroom and two shot glasses. I poured each of us a shot and I told her to sip it, not toss it down the hatch. I told her to get on her bed so I could suckle her teats then fuck her good.

"I really want your hard cock fucking me. Your daddy fucks me pretty good almost every day and shoots his creamy pollen in my cunt. He won't let me wipe, so it dribbles out into my briefs and gets the crotch all wet and sticky." Agnes said.

"I know you don't wipe. I've seen your panties in the clothes hamper and can see the semen and piss stains all over the crotch of them. Obviously daddy enjoys your old grey haired cunt. Now I'm going to play with it and get you all wet and horny then fuck you good with my uncut prick you old whore. Then you get your whiskey." I replied. "Then we are going into the bathroom and I am going to wash your hairy old cunt and ass with warm soapy water, dry you off, and take you back to bed and eat you cunt, your clit, and suck your pee hole. Would you enjoy that?" I asked.

"That would feel very good. Your daddy doesn't like to wash my pussy or my ass, so I have to do it. He also isn't much on eating my cunt either." she replied.

"Well, I'm going to be washing both your pussy and your ass most of the time. We may even take a shower together and you can play with my cock and nuts. Soap my cock good then suck it." I told her.

"So she took off her transparent Directoires and stood there in her garter girdle and stockings.

"I need to piss badly darling." she said.

Then let's head you to the bathroom so you can spread your legs and let me watch you piss again. Then I'll wash your cunt and ass and then eat your hairy cunt." I told her.

She walked in front of me and I could see her cunt hair getting damp. By the time she sat down on the toilet seat, she was already dribbling down her legs. She spread her legs wide apart and I stuck my hand under her cunt so I could feel her hot piss and catch some of it too.

"I get to watch both of them pee too." I said. "Agnes has little choice if I want to watch her piss or I piss all over her. She doesn't get any whiskey if she doesn't let me do those things and she loves her whiskey. So I get to watch her and sometimes I will eat her cunt out too. She enjoys sucking my cock too. She calls it a pig snout because of my foreskin being so long. That's why you like it too, isn't it?"

"Well, I do enjoy sucking the foreskin on your prick as it begins to get hard. It's also fun to watch you pee through your long foreskin too." Emmy replied. "But you know how to fuck a woman and the ladies in our little church circle all enjoy every one of you guys that we fuck."

We now shift to where Agnes and Jim are spending the night, in her bedroom. Agnes is sitting on the toilet pissing and Jim has his hand under her cunt catching some of it, then drinking it. It seems like Agnes is pissing forever.

"She must have had her two shots of whiskey." I told Emmy Lou. "She always has to piss like that after she gets whiskey. It must activate her kidneys so she has extra piss to expel. Jim always likes it when Agnes comes to Mel's store with the pretense of buying shoes. She never wears briefs or DK's, so when she sits and puts her feet on the stool to let Jim measure her feet, which never change, she spreads her legs open and shows him her grey haired pussy, then asks him if he enjoys seeing it. She usually ends up buying a pair or two of stockings."

"Well Becky and I do the same thing with you, so you must enjoy seeing my grey haired cunt and Becky's coal black hairy cunt too." Emmy Lou said. "Becky says it gives you a thrill to see our cunts."

"Well it does particularly if either of you need to take a pee while you're at the store, which you usually do. You always want the door open then want me to lick you wet hairy cunt dry when you finish." About this time Agnes stands up and thrusts her cunt at Jim and tells him to suck her wet cunt and lick her pee hole too. I suggest to Emmy Lou we go see what my father doing with my great aunt Rose.

We find the bedroom they are in and we see Rose on her elbows and knees being fucked from behind by father. Her huge udders are hanging down and her nipples are almost touching the sheets as he plows her cunt with his scimitar shaped cock.

"You motherfucker. You've got your fucking prick in my cunt so far I think it must be in my intestines, but it feels ssssooo good. I want you to shove that fucker in and leave it there for a minute so I can have an orgasm or two then you can fill my cunt up with your seed and I'll slip a pair of briefs on without wiping my cunt when you pull out. That way your pollen will soak the crotch of them and won't get the sheets all wet. Now fuck me hard and let me climax." Rose screamed at him.

Father shoved his swollen cock deeper inside Rose's hairy cunt until he erupted deep inside her and made her scream "You big fat motherfucker. That prick of yours is flooding my fucking pussy. Now leave it inside me, then when you get my panties on me, I'll suck our juices off of it. and clean us off." Rose screamed at daddy.

Father must have been able to sustain his erection because he left his cock in Rose's cunt for about three more minutes, the popped it out, grabbed a pair of black briefs from her bag, and slipped them over her feet and helped her pull them up.

"Now get your fat cock up here so I can suck our juices off and I can fondle your nuts some more. I also want to play with that pig snout of a foreskin that you have on your fucking cock." Rose told him.

When we got back in bed Emmy Lou asked me what Agnes and I did when daddy was gone.

"I take care of her. On Thursday's she goes to the rectory for lunch with Fr. Leo. Only his secretary is with them. She has fixed lunch for all three of them and Agnes is dressed like a lady wearing either a nice dress or a suit with two inch pumps. Sr. Jeanne is also dressed nicely with both women wearing full fashioned stockings and either a girdle or garter girdle. A blessing, a little wine, lunch, dessert, coffee and the afternoon is set to begin." I told her.

"What happens next?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Leo removes his priestly garb and under it he is attired in very nice lingerie with his cock dangling down. He is wearing a garter girdle, full fashioned stockings, a cut out bra for his fat teats, and he slips his feet into two inch pumps. Usually Sr. Jeanne cleans off the table while Agnes begins stroking Leo's fucking uncut prick until she gets him erect. Then she circles his cock with her mouth and begins giving him a good blow job. About this time, Sr. Jeanne returns and stands over Leo's mouth and begins dribbling her piss into his gaping mouth. He swallows all of it. Then she sits down on his face and he begins eating her very hairy cunt. Her cunt is much like yours with gobs of hair around it. She lets him eat her out for about five minutes then gets off his face." I told Emmy Lou.

"Oh God John. It sounds like a fucking orgy to me." She replied. "Then what happens?"

"Agnes removes her dress or suit and shows Leo and Jeanne her beautiful lingerie. Some days she wears sheer briefs while other days she wears opaque

Directoires. Her udders are encased in a cut out bra with her aureole and nipples sticking out so they can be nursed while she is being fucked. Her stockings are pulled tight by the straps of her garter belt or garter girdle and the welt of her stockings is way up on her thighs. Sr. Jeanne disrobes too and is wearing pretty much the same thing as Agnes." I told Emmy Lou.

"Oh it sounds exciting." Emmy Lou said. "All three of them wearing nothing but lingerie. I know Fr. Leo and I would never imagine him cross dressing like that."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers