Grandma & Me Again Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Oh yes. John's dad got those panties for me. They are almost transparent and he had his friend in Princeton add four more garters to them so there are four on each side to keep the seams on my stockings straight. I only wear them on special occasions." Agnes said.

"Alright. Let me dry you off then you can play with my cock." Jim told her.

"I don't want to just play with your cock Jim. I want to roll your foreskin back and wash it with warm soap and water. I'll wash your nuts too. Then we can do a 69 in my bedroom before your dress me in my Suspants and stockings." Agnes said.

So I let her run a sink of nice warm water. She pushed my very long foreskin back over the head of my cock and began washing it along with my nuts.She rinsed it off then soaped it again and washed it a second time. She loved seeing my red cock head and told me she was going to enjoy having it in her mouth. She dried me off and we headed for her bedroom.

She laid down on the bed and told me to get on top of her so my mouth was at her cunt and she could suck my cock. I spread her hairy cunt so I could see her vagina and her pee hole and put my tongue on her cunt and began licking her. I knew she had my cock in her mouth because it was wet and hot. She was sucking me good and I was really enjoying it.

Suddenly I felt something warm on my chin and I knew she had dribbled piss on me. I licked it up and moved my mouth to her pee hole and began sucking on it. Agnes gave me a nice drink of fresh hot piss which I swallowed. I then moved up to suck her clit and when I latched onto it she just screamed.

"Oh you clit sucker. Suck that thing so I can have a few orgasms and then I'll give you another drink of my piss." she said.

I sucked her clit and it got very rigid and she screamed and hollered that she was climaxing all over the place. Suddenly she was peeing again and my chin got very wet. stopped sucking her clit and moved down to her pee hole again and drank some more of her piss.

Agnes finally stopped dribbling pee and I licked her cunt clean while she sucked my erect cock.

"I don't want to blow my nuts off yet Agnes." I told her. I'm saving it for a little later."

"You'find my Suspants in the lingerie drawer and my stockings in the green stocking box beside my panties. You'll like what you see when you hold the panties up. They are so sheer you can see my cunt through the material.

I went to her dresser and found the Suspants and stockings. The stockings were a dark cinnamon color and I would enjoy slipping them on her hairy legs. I held the Suspants up to the light and I could see they were extremely sheer.

"Alright. Stand up for a minutes so I can get these panties on you." Jim told her. "God, your legs are hairy. Don't you shave them anymore?"

"No. John's dad told me to not shave my pits or my legs anymore. He likes his women hairy. It's nice to not worry about nicking myself with the razor and my leg hair is pretty soft too." Agnes replied.

"Well, pull your panties up then sit down so you can slip your stockings on. Then I'll help you fasten the garters. I'm anxious to see how they look." Jim told her.

Agnes carefully folded first one stocking and slipped it up her legs, then the second one. They were a nice sheer cinnamon color with black heels and seams and looked elegant on her shapely legs. She fastened the two front garters on each leg and I fastened the back two.

"Perfect." Jim said. "Now let me get some fresh stockings on then we can go back and join the rest of the folks and see who else has to piss. But before I do that I've got a dog collar for you to wear and I'll have you on a leash when we get back to the living room. I want everyone to see you are my slave."

Jim put a clean pair of dark brown nylons on and checked to make sure the seams were straight. When he was satisfied, he took the dog collar and put it around Agnes's neck with the "D" ring in front so he could attach the leash.

"Alright. Let's go and when we get close I'll want you to squat down like a bird as we make our entrance." Jim said. They headed to the living room. What they saw surprised them. Herb had Rose draped over the arm of the sofa and had her completely impaled on his cock. I was sitting in the easy chair and Emmy Lou was sitting on my lap as I nursed her left teat.

"I love having you nurse me John." Emmy Lou said. "It feels so good to have my teats suckled. Look. Jim and Agnes are back and Agnes is walking like a bird. Jim has her on a leash."

"Oh my God." Rose said as she saw her sister. "He's got her on a fucking leash and making her bird walk. She's a fucking whore. I guess he thinks she needs a little training. Herb."

"Maybe you could use a little training too you cock whore. Do you want me to stop fucking you so we can watch Jim and Agnes?" Herb asked.

"No dear. Just keep your fucking prick inside my cunt so I can have a few more climaxes. It really feels good. I can see my sister and her lover just fine from here." rose told him.

As Jim and Agnes got close Jim stopped and told Agnes to get close to him so she could suck his cock if he desired her to. She waddled up next to him so his cock was next to her face.

"You can see Agnes has been naughty and needed a little punishment," Jim said.

"What did she do that caused this situation?" Emmy Lou asked.

"She pissed on my face while I was eating her cunt and it caught me off guard." Jim replied. "She also pissed her stockings again before I could give her a shower. So now I have a collar on her and am making her walk like a bird."

"Jim. Let her stand up and come over to me so I can see her Suspants. I can't get off of John's lap because he is nursing me and I want him to keep sucking my teats." Emmy Lou said. "He's making me climax and I'm getting all wet from him nursing me. My panties are getting very wet."

"Get up Agnes, you old whore and let Emmy Lou see your panties." Jim told her.

Agnes walked over to where Emmy Lou was sitting and stood next to her.

"Oh my God." Emmy Lou said. "I can see right through the material. It is so sheer her gray haired belly and cunt shows right through the material and with the long garter straps I wouldn't need such long stockings like I do now. You need to see these Herb. You can buy a pair or two for me."

"If you like them, I'm sure we can find a couple of pairs for you." Herb replied while still fucking Rose. "Where does Agnes get them?"

"John's daddy gets them for me." Agnes replied. "He has a lady in Princeton who purchases them and buys extra garters for them at the same time so the colors are the same. Then she sews the extra garters on in the right places so my stockings stay in place and the seams don't get twisted."

"Rose do you ever wear Suspants?" Emmy Lou asked.

"No. I don't have any. I either wear a garter girdle or use roll garters to keep my stockings up. Agnes wears them as well as does our other sister who isn't here right now. But I'm busy being fucked by your husband right now so I need to make him climax soon." Rose said. "His cock is wonderful."

"Jim let Agnes stand up and walk over here. I want to feel her panties more closely and also want o run my hand through her hairy cunt." Emmy Lou said.

So Agnes stood up and walked over to Emmy Lou. Her panties were up tight against her cunt and you could clearly see all her belly and cunt hair through the material. She also had lots of hair on her upper thighs that peeked out the legs of them too.

"Herb. I must have a couple of pairs of these panties. They are so sheer I can see Agnes's cunt hair and slit through the material and they will hold my stockings up very well with the extra garters." Emmy Lou told Herb as she ran her hand through Agnes's cunt. "Now I need to piss. So John let me get up and go out on the patio and you can help me piss again. You can take my briefs off so I don't get them any wetter than they already are."

As I pulled down Emmy Lou's black briefs, Rose exclaimed. "Holy shit. Would you look at that hairy fucking snatch of hers. Do you like all her cunt hair Herb?"

"I sure do. She also has hair all over as she doesn't shave at all anymore. She has very hairy legs and pits and if you look closely you can see her cunt hair runs right down the inside of her thighs." Herb replied.

Emmy Lou stopped on the patio, spread her legs wide apart then her cunt lips and began pissing. If flew out her urethra and onto the patio like en eruption.

"Wow. She really did have to piss." Rose said.

"Yes I did and I'm not finished yet." replied Emmy Lou as she finished emptying her bladder. "Now run your hand through my wet hairy cunt then put my briefs back on me John."

About that time Agnes told Jim she needed to piss too so Jim pushed her Suspants down around her knees with her stockings coming down her thighs too.

"Be sure and spread your hairy legs apart you old whore so you don't piss on your clean stockings and get you panties all wet too." Jim reminded her. "I might have to spank you if you do."

"Oh that might be interesting to see you spank the old whore Jim." Emmy Lou said. "I might enjoy watching that. I'll bet if she had to pee and got spanked she'd really piss her panties and then you'd spank her some more for being so naughty."

"Yes I would." said Jim. "She's such an old piss whore as it is. She's as bad as John's alcoholic mother who has to piss every thirty minutes or so. His mother doesn't even wear panties very often anymore because she has to piss so often."

"I've heard all she does is drink beer, piss, and fuck some of her beer drinking friends so they buy more beer for her. I wonder if Mac even fucks her anymore." Emmy Lou asked.

"I don't know, but I do know he fucks Agnes every so often. She's told me he has an awesome cock and really knows how to turn her fuck motor on with it. Plus she says he likes to suck her teats and make her climax that way. She has told me he also gives her a piss shower very once in awhile. So I guess he does fuck her pretty regularly." Jim replied.

"I've heard Mac likes to shop around with women he thinks he can end up fucking. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I have heard. I wonder what kind of a cock he has that women are drawn to him like a moth to a flame." Emmy Lou replied. "I guess I should try to find out. Maybe I'd be drawn to him too."

Jim pulled Agnes's Suspants down around her knees and told her to bend her knees and squat down a little bit so she wouldn't get her panties wet.

She bent her knees and the piss just came spurting out of her large pee hole. It was a strong stream and she wasn't going to get her Suspants wet. When she finished Jim took a tissue and wiped her wet hairy cunt. The he pulled her panties back up so the gusset was tight against her hairy cunt lips.

We went back inside and Emmy Lou told me to sit on the sofa and she would sit on my lap so I could nurse her other teat for awhile. Her briefs were wet from my semen leaking out of her cunt. She sat down and I began nursing her left teat.

"Oh John. That feels so good when you suckle me. I love having my teats nursed. I nursed both Becky and Christopher and sometimes when they were feeding I got turned on by it and had to masturbate after they finished eating." Emmy Lou told me.

"Well, I like to suck your teats. They have nice nipples to latch on to and I think it turns you on so you end up wanting my cock fucking you." I replied.

Suddenly Emmy Lou said. "Oh John. Look at Agnes and Jim. She has his cock all the way in her mouth and is sucking him furiously. She must want a drink of his baby batter."

I looked over to where Jim and Agnes were and she was sucking his cock and had all of it in her mouth.

"You big cocksucker Agnes. Just suck my prick good and I'll give you a nice drink in a minute or so," Jim told her.

Then Emmy Lou told me to look at Herb and my great aunt Rose. Rose had Herb's cock stuffed in her mouth sucking away on it like she was playing a clarinet. Herb had a look of contentment on his face and I knew he was going to erupt in her mouth and give her a big drink of pollen. Suddenly he arched his back and semen began leaking out the corners of Rose's mouth. Hderb must have given her a huge drink as it kept leaking.

Finally Rode let go of his cock and quickly cleaned it off then swallowed what remained in her mouth.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be?" I asked.

"I don't know but why don't you slip your robe on and answer it?" Agnes told me.

I let go of Emmy Lou's teat, slipped my robe on, and went to answer the door. I opened it and to my surprise there stood my father and Emmy Lou and Herb's daughter Becky.

"Hello." I said. "What a pleasant surprise to see each of you. Come in and make yourselves at home. We are having a little party. I've just been sucking your mother's teats Becky. She will be surprised to see both of you. How did you happen to arrive here?"

"I called Becky and told her I needed to pick up a few things from Joannes's shop and would she like to ride with me. When I finished I told her I needed to go to see my mother in law and her two sisters. Did we interrupt something?" father asked.

"Not really." I replied. ""We're just having a little party. seeing both of you wearing nylon stockings, I can only imaagine what you might be thinking of. Let me take your coats and head into the living room."

When they removed their coats I was not surprised at their attire. Both were wearing six strap garter belts, dark stockings, and Becky was wearing sheer white panties but daddy was not wearing any panties. Becky was wearing a black cut out bra and Becky's garter belt was also black and fathers was a deep purple.

"You'll fit right in with everyone else." I said as we headed to the living room.

"Oh my God." Becky exclaimed upon seeing her mother and father. "What the fuck is going on anyway?"

"We're having a little party darling." her mother exclaimed. "John was just sucking my teats and your father just gave John's great aunt Rose a little drinkof his pollen."

"I think I just stepped into a dream world." Becky said. "Who were you playing with mother? I want John and you can have his dad. He told me on the way here he is anxious to play with your hairy cunt and suckle your teats, so now he can have a chance to do that."

"Well, I'm delighted he brought you with him so I can have a chance to suck his anteater prick then have him fuck me with it." Emmy Lou replied.

Before doing anything thought Becky told us her eye teeth were floating and she needed to piss right now.

We all went outo the pation and as she stepped out of her panties the pee was already running down her legs getting her stockings wet. She spread her legs apart and pulled her cunt lips opened and the pee flowed out her urethra like a waterfall. Herb, her daddy, told her he enjoyed watching her piss and would like to do it more often.

"Well, I'm sure we can arrange that daddy." Becky respnded. "I just need to know when you're going to be in the bathroom shaving so I can watch you and play with your cock too. Then I can pee for you."

"Do I get to be involved with that too?" Emmy Lou asked. "You know Becky, he is my husband."

"Well of course you do Mother." Becky told her. "I don't want you left out because you sleep with him. I'm sure he enjoys watching you piss too."

After Becky finished Herb helped her step back into her panties and told her he wanted to eat her pussy. So, my father went to Emmy Lou and said. "I think I'd enjoy playing with your hairy cunt. I know you enjoy getting fucked and I have a pretty good cock that might satisfy you."

"We will just have to pair up after dinner." Emmy Lou replied. "I think I might emjoy playing with your cock."

Dinner arrived about six o'clock and we all had a little wine then ate. After dinner was over and the table cleared Agnes told us she needed to piss again. We all went outto the patio and once again Jim pulled her Suspats dowwn to her knees and told her to squat. The pee began dribbling out her distended pee hole then turned into a raging stream, going all over the patio,

Suddenly without any warning at all my father went and stood in front of Agnes and began pissing all over her. His piss was flowing out the end of his anteater foreskin and had Agnes soaking wet in fifteen seconds. She had piss dripping off of her big fat nipples and running down her belly. Her Suspants and stockings were both soaking wet.

"There you old fucking whore. I've wanted to do that to you for a long time. My wife, who is your daughter, is a fucking alcoholic because of you. So I wanted to drench you with my piss. Now open your fucking mouth and I'll give you a little squirt for a drink. Then Jim can take your sorry ass upstairs, undress you, and get in the shower with you. Then he can fuck you all night tonight." daddy said.

Agnes opened her mouth and daddy gave her a nice mouthful of his warm piss. "Now take the old whore up to her bedroom, strip her clothes off of and get in the shower with her. If you need to piss, you can piss all over her in the tub. Then wash her good. Especially her hairy cunt and ass. Then if she wants some cock you can fuck her a couple of times tonight." Mac said.

Jim took Agnes by the hand and led her to the stairs and up they went.

"Oh I'm going to need some of your cock tonight Mac. I've never seen an anteater as long as yours is and I can't wait to fasten my mouth around it and suck it. But not right now." Emmy Lou said.

"Do you want a little drink of pee?" Mac asked. "I've still got a little left and can give you a shot."

"No. I'll wait till later this evening." Emmy Lou replied. "Right now I could use another little drink then I can focus on your fucking cock."

So I fixed both of us a drink and we sat and chatted. Emmy Lou wanted to know if daddy pissed through his long foreskin or if he pulled it back when he pissed. He told her that most of the time he pulled it back, but sometimes her simply pissed through it.

"I think I would enjoy watching your piss flow out that long anteater foreskin of yours. Then I might want to suck your cock some more." she said.

"Does Herb like thee color of stockings you wear? Always grey? " I asked.

"He likes me to wear them most of the time but once in awhile he wants me to wear beige or taupe always with dark heels and seams. What he likes best about my grey ones are if the welt is black rather than grey. I prefer they be all grey but if it turns his fuck motor on I'll wear the ones with black tops." Emmy Lou replied.

"Does he ever ask where you get your stockings?" I asked.

"No. Nor does he ask me about where I get my lingerie either. Becky and I go shopping at a little store in Princeton and the lady who runs it has everything a woman could want.." she replied.

"I know exactly where you mean because that's where father and I go with Agnes to get her knickers and bras. Father is fucking her. He started right after my mother passed away. She must like his cock because she sleeps with him every night." I said. "I saw him leave for work one morning and five minutes later she came out his bedroom wearing a dressing gown, full fashioned dark stockings. I could also see she was wearing a raspberry colored garter belt and bra. I also saw her hairy belly and could tell she wasn't wearing any panties or DK's When she came upstairs to pee, I confronted her about him fucking her."

"He's a young man and has sexual needs. I try to satisfy those needs and I do enjoy his fat uncut cock fucking my cunt." she replied.

"I heard she also is fucking Msgr. Leo. Someone told me she goes to the rectory for lunch every Thursday. She sucks his cock a little bit before lunch, then after lunch she pisses for him, leaves hairy cunt all wet, and he fucks her then pisses all over her." Emmy Lou said.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers