Grandma & Me Again Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's true because I take her to the rectory then pick her up when she is ready to come home. When she gets home I undress her except for her girdle and stockings, give her a shot of VO, then fuck her. When I finish fucking her I piss all over her teats and mouth then she sucks my cock. I give her another shot of VO then I take her girdle and stockings off and we shower together. She carefully washes my nuts and cock and I soap her wet hairy cunt a couple of times to get it all nice and clean. Then I wash her teats and play with her nipples as I do so." I replied.

"What does she like best?" Emmy Lou asked.

"She likes a good hard prick in her old cunt just fucking the hell out of her and then erupting in her cunt with a huge load of pollen." I told her.

"I would enjoy that too." Emmy Lou said. "Sometimes when we are in Mel's store looking at shoes Jim waits on us. We like to give him a thrill by going 'commando' sometimes so he can see out hairy cunts. He always seems to enjoy looking a them. I think he is partial to Becky's because it is so black. But sometimes I drag him along to the toilet so I can piss and he never complains about that."

"I wonder if they are out of the shower by now?" I asked. "Perhaps we should go see and if they are, see what they are doing." I said.

"That sounds like a good idea to me." Emmy Lou said.

We headed toward Agnes's bedroom. When we got there we saw Jim straddling Agnes's chest and her with his cock in her mouth savoring the taste of it. She was contentedly sucking it and he looked very relaxed. Jim saw us and motioned for us tome in and join them.

"She's just a cock sucking whore." he told us. "She wants my cock in her mouth and gently nurses on it till I give her some pollen. Then she cleans it off and wants a drink. I can't believe she enjoys sucking cock as much as she does."

"She also sucks a couple of other cocks too." I told him. "Monsignor Leo gets his cock sucked by her every Thursday when she has lunch with him She also likes to suck my fathers cock. So we will leave you two alone for now."

We left and Emmy Lou said. "I can't believe the old cunt is such a cock sucker. Does she like to fuck too?"

"Yep. She fucks my dad on a regular basis. He made her clean up her act and she could only have a drink or two with him serving. She wears much nicer lingerie and prettier stockings than she used to. I get to watch her piss whenever I want to and can also fuck her when I want to." I replied.

"You seem to have your choice of women." Emmy Lou said. "My daughter Becky tells me how good you make her feel with your cock when it's inside her cunt."

"I think she takes after you since you like my cock in your cunt too." I replied.

"Well, I do. Herb fucks me good but having a different cock inside me feels good too. Even your buddy Jim has been inside my wet cunt. Did you know I have pierced labia? Becky does too. We wear rings about two inches in diameter and sometimes fasten little bells to them so when we walk the bells jingle." Emmy Lou said.

"I would never have guessed you would get your cunt lips pierced. Did it hurt when you got it done?" I asked.

"Only for a couple of minutes. Not too badly." she replied." Becky told me it just felt like a pin prick. The person doing the piercing was very clean and the room was sanitized before it was done."

"Do you have your rings with you now?" I asked.

"Yes. They are in my little overnight bag. You're one of a few people who know I have my labia pierced. I wasn't sure how Herb would react when I told him I had gotten them pierced but he couldn't wait to see the rings in my lips." she replied. "He thought it was pretty cool that Becky got hers pierced too. I'll let you see them before anyone else knows I'm wearing them."

"I think that's pretty neat. I can only imagine a woman walking down the street wearing a dress, no panties, and her rings have little bells on them that jingle as she walks. I would want to know where the tingling of the bells was coming from. Do you piss while you are wearing them too?" I asked.

"Yes I piss when I am wearing them. Some pee hits them and goes all over the place. I'm thinking about getting a pair of three inch diameter ring and I could fasten some weights to them so they pulled my labia down." she replied.

"Does Becky ever show you her cunt while she's wearing her rings?" I asked.

"Oh yes. We see each other frequently, especially if I am having a problem getting through the opening in my labia." she replied. "She will take a little time and put them on me." Emmy Lou said.

"I'm very surprised Becky got her cunt lips pierced." I said. "I never expected her to do something like that. I'll ask her to show them to me."