Grandma Fran Keeps Her Promise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not aware as Josh stood up beside his grandma. She was aware as he put his hands in her soft hair and pulled her face towards his crotch, and his slimy, chubby cock. He lightly rubbed it on her face. She did not need any encouragement to take it into her mouth and start to suck it clean.

She continued her rocking motion on Jimmy, and he watched as her big boobs bounced up and down on her chest. He watched as his friend reached down and started playing with one. These were tits that begged to be fondled and played with. They were irresistible to any man, or boy.

Jimmy reached up with one hand, and played with the other one. Then his other hand came up and he helped Josh with the other one. One was big enough that both of them could have a huge handful. Fran had wrapped one hand around Josh's waist and pushed against his smooth buttocks to keep his cock in her mouth. The slurping sounds she was making was getting Josh exited. His chubby cock began to stiffen. That in turn got Fran excited.

He was not fully hard, but Fran reached up with her free hand and began pumping his cock into her mouth. She was so distracted she stopped her rocking on top of Jimmy, so he started his own pumping. He fucked this great pussy while he played with her tits and watched her give his friend a blow job and hand job.

They were all getting very excited.

Josh put his hand on the side of his grammy's face and whispered "You're the best cock sucking grandmother a guy ever had. Make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth. Oh please grandma, make me cum in your mouth."

Fran only half heard him, but her instincts had taken over. She was moaning with a mouth full of cubby young cock.

She was trying to tell him, "Yes. Yes. I'm ready and want your cum."

If she could have gotten the words out, she would have said 'Please cum in my mouth.', but she could only moan and mumble.

Jimmy watched, and pumped his hips into her pussy as fast and as hard as he could. At almost the same instant Jimmy and Josh shot their loads. Fran gobbled up her grandson's fresh sperm, and had his cock anxiously licked clean in a short minute. She collapsed down over Jimmy, who was still slowly pumping his cum into her pussy. She nuzzled her face against his, and nibbled on his ear, whispering words of thanks.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Josh had lain down beside them now, and was rubbing his hand over his grandma's ass cheeks. He felt the soft ripples of the cellulite in her ass, but he did not think of her as 'old', he thought of her as his first piece of ass, his first fuck, the sexiest woman he knew. The woman he thought about when he jacked off, when he was not thinking about his mother, who had smaller tits, but still nice. Sometimes he thought about being with both of them at the same time, kissing his grandmother and playing with her big, wonderful tits while his mom sucked his cock. He wanted to come in her mouth, real bad. He wanted to fuck her mouth the way he just fucked his grandmother's pussy. He wanted to see her saliva dripping from his cock. He wanted her to ask him if she was doing a good job. Was she sucking as good as his grandmother did. He'd tell her she needed more practice, and she should spend less time talking and more time sucking. Sometimes he'd feel guilty. He should be happy just having his grandmother to play with him in the bed.

Most guys his age never got a blow job, and he could have one every day if he wanted. As long as he was polite, when he was alone with his grammy he could pull down his zipper and pull out his cock to show her, and she'd start stroking it and ask what he wanted. If he said he wanted to suck her tits, that is what he got. If he want a blow job, she was as anxious as he was.

Yet, he wanted more. He wanted to see his mother sucking cock, his cock. He wanted to play with her tits too. Her cute little tits.

But for now, he would have to be content just fucking grandmother Fran. That was not so hard. He should be happy even if he never got his cock in his mother's mouth. Back to reality.

Slowly Fran rolled off Jimmy, and was back between her two favorite boys. She fell asleep first, as her young men fondled her. They played with her tits, and took turns fingering her pussy. They put their fingers, wet with pussy juice and cum, against her lips and she licked them in her sleep.

In the middle of the night, they each had another go at it, and got on top of her and fucked her pussy again. Young boys are so full of energy. She didn't fully wake up, but they knew she wouldn't mind. She mumbled on her sleep, they couldn't make out the words, but they could tell she was having happy thoughts.

While Jimmy was taking his turn Josh nibbled on her earlobe and whispered, "You're the best fucking grandmother a guy ever had."

****

Grandma Fran meets the bank manager

Fran might need some support from the community, so she had started laying a foundation. If the wrong people discovered the nature of her fondness for her grandson and his friend They might cause problems.

She stopped by the bank to talk to the bank manager. She has asked around, and knew he was a little younger than she was, and a gentleman from all accounts. Married, no young children. She had made an appointment, on vague requests about references. She only waited a few minutes outside his office at the bank before being escorted in.

"I'm Mr. Scott, how can we help you today?"

He seated her on a chair in front of his desk, then seated himself behind his desk.

"This is a little awkward,"she started.

"I know we don't know each other, but I may need some personal references for job applications and whatnot, and was hoping you could help me."

"I see.", he replied hesitantly, still not sure what she wanted. He

"I know, you do have an account with us, but as you say, I really don't know you personally."

"When I was much younger, sometimes an unattached woman could get favors from a gentleman if she gave him certain favors."

Mr. Scott looked puzzled.

"I'm not sure I follow."

"Oh, this is awkward. I just need you to vouch for me, if the occasion arises, and say I am a respectable and dependable lady."

He considered what she said, then asked, "But what about this 'favors' part, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, I mean... please don't be offended. These references are very important to me, or I wouldn't be in this position."

"What position? I still don't understand."

"Well, I know you are happily married, to a very nice and attractive lady, but sometimes wives don't provide everything a man needs and desires."

He was starting to see where this was going, but was not sure.

"Yes?"

"When my Harold was still alive he said I was different than a lot of wives, and very good at... at... providing oral services."

She finished the sentence softly, and lightly looked away as she dropped her chin.

"Do you know what I mean?"

"I believe I understand. And you were wondering if my wife is... talented... in that way, is that it?"

"Exactly!"she said with relief.

"Well, no, not really, she isn't. She never did like such things, although she is very good in other ways."

"Oh, I am sure she is. I never meant to imply otherwise. Maybe you would like... something like that, from someone such as myself?"she asked hesitantly.

He took a closer look at Fran. Probably mid 50's, about 5'4", well dressed, nice shape, breasts worth a second look, 40 D cup he thought, they strained against her white blouse, nice waist, not thin, a little overweight, but not fat. Silver gray hair, in a pixie or page boy haircut, red lipstick, nice makeup but not overdone. Classy for sure. The kind a woman a man wouldn't mind introducing to his family. The kind of woman a man wouldn't mind spending some time alone with. And if he understood her, and he was sure he did, she wanted to give him a blow job, in exchange for some personal references. He was definitely interested. He had never cheated on his wife, but this may be worth the risk.

He called his secretary and told her to hold his calls.

"Yes, I am interested. Something today, perhaps? Tell me what you had in mind."

"I'm not so young anymore, my knees aren't so good. Could you come over here by me?"

Mr. Scott stood up, and walked around to the front of his desk, and sat on the edge, directly in front of Fran. She was little more than a foot in front of him. She put her purse down, and leaned towards him.

"My Harold has been gone three years, I haven't...you know... done anything like this. And then, not really knowing you, forgive me if I seem a little nervous."

"No hurry. Take your time. I'm a little nervous too, I've never done anything like this either, from a woman I just met I mean, but I've got the easy part."

She put her hand out to his crotch, and fumbled with the flap in front of his zipper, as if she didn't know exactly what to do, then asked "Maybe you could help me?"

"Of course."

He unzipped his pants and fished out his limp cock. Fran looked at it. He

"It is nice, but this is more difficult than I thought it would be."

"Maybe you want to stop?''

"No, you are very kind, I knew you would be a gentleman. As I said, the reference I need from you is very important. Once I get started I'm sure it will be easy. Just that it has been so long."

He was glad she wasn't going to back out. The more he looked at her, the more he liked what he saw. He watched as she reached out with the fingertips of her right hand and lightly held his cock between her thumb and first two fingers. As she did it began to get chubby, and twitched.

"Do you want me to start sucking now, or wait until it gets hard?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with is fine with me. I don't want to rush you."

He thought to himself, I am going to enjoy this no matter how we do it. She pursed her lips, and leaned in to put her lips on the cockhead, and kissed it. He

"Oh" she said, shaking her shoulders as if she had a chill.

"That is nice. I had forgotten how much I missed Harold."

She put her left hand on his thigh to steady herself. She rubbed her hand up and down his pant leg, as opened her mouth slightly and slid his cock in over her tongue. She only had a few inches in her mouth, and closed her lips around it. She moved her tongue around under it, and felt it stiffen.

She briefly took it out of her mouth, and spoke "If I close my eyes it is like I am with Harold again. I hope you don't mind if I think of him."

Mr. Scott did not mind about her fantasies, he was living one of his. She used her lips and tongue to excite her new friend. She slid half the length in and out of her mouth. She wasn't trying to get him to cum yet, not jacking him off with her mouth, just working on getting him hard, and it was working. She took it out of her mouth and held it with her hand, all fingers wrapped around it.

"You have been so kind to me, but I have another favor to ask."

He put a hand on her cheek, and asked, "What is it?"

"I know tempo is important to a man, for him to reach orgasm, and I was never very good at that. Harold would help me. I would keep my mouth still, and he would put his cock in and out of my mouth to his own tempo. Sometimes he would hold my head, so it wouldn't move. He was never mean or rough, but if I gagged a little we didn't mind. And he liked to talk dirty to me, can you do that? It would make me feel more comfortable."

Mr. Scott didn't know how to answer, so he didn't use words. He put his fingers on her right cheek, and his thumb on the other side of her mouth, and one on top her head, and started to slide his prick in and out of her mouth. He looked down at her face and smiled, such a pretty face, and his cock filling her mouth made it even sexier.

"I would like to feel your breasts while you are sucking me. Would that be okay?"

She mumbled something, but he couldn't make out the words. He pulled his cock out of her mouth so she could talk. He rubbed it against her cheeks, waiting for her to tell him what he wanted to hear.

Instead she said "I don't think we know each other well enough for that."

He hesitated a moment, then put his dick back in her mouth.

"Suck on it.", he told her politely, while he thought about her answer.

Here she was, sucking his cock, asking to be face fucked, and didn't want him to play with her tits. Then he realized what was going on. She was inviting him to talk dirty to her. He liked the idea, his wife did not enjoy that, but he did, and now was his chance .

"Listen you cock sucking whore, I paid for you and that includes your tits if I want them. Don't think you are my wife, and can refuse me the pleasure I want."

As he finished speaking he put his hand down her blouse and rubbed her tit through her bra. It felt good, a lace bra, very feminine, but he wanted to feel her soft skin against his. He put his hand inside her bra, and found her nipple, and squeezed it with his thumb and forefinger.

Her tits were so nice, ripe melons, nothing fake about them. Much bigger than his wife's. He rubbed the palm of his hand against the full breast. He cupped it in his hand and poked his dick deep into her mouth, moving it around slightly until she gagged. He pulled it out and rubbed it against her forehead, and slid it down the side of her face. She closed her eyes, as if in adoration of his manhood. He removed his hand from her bra and pulled her up out of the chair so they were face to face, eye to eye.

He waited for her to object, but she didn't. He put his lips on hers and kissed her, she kept her mouth closed and resisted. "Kiss me you bitch. Kiss me like you want me, like you want my cock and are afraid you might not get it."

He kissed her again, this time she responded. She put her tongue in his mouth and they kissed like long lost lovers, each wanting to consume the other. After several minutes they pulled apart, and she looked into his eyes.

"I do want your cock, and I am afraid I might not get it."

She reached down and wrapped her hand around it. He responded by grabbing her tit in his hand, and they caressed each other. He put his hand inside her blouse and caressed the two firm mounds. He wished his wife had tits like this. He wished she would let him feel them like this.

"I am afraid I will lose your cock to that cunt wife of yours. Excuse my language, but she doesn't deserve it, probably doesn't want it. I want it, I need it, I deserve it. After so long with no man in my life, and now to find my soul mate, I didn't realize how much I needed a man. I want to come back next week so you can fuck my pussy. I want to know your cock has not been in any mouth or pussy except mine. I don't expect promises. I don't want you to leave your family. I don't expect to have you forever, I just want to know that for a few weeks your sex belongs to me. Please think about it. Please think about me."

She dropped to her knees onto the soft carpet, and put her hands on his ass cheeks. She took his dick in her mouth like her life depended on it. She sucked it in, until her lips touched his zipper. Her mouth went up and down the shaft slowly and lovingly. She released his buttocks with her right hand, and used it to hold his hard dick. Her mouth was not enough. As she held it she used her tongue and lips to lick the shaft up and down. She made love to his cock, it had never been tended to so completely before. She made little animal sounds, whimpers, moans, slurps. She made it sloppy wet, so her hand could glide up and down. Her thumb and first finger made a wedge opening, like pussy lips. She slid the shaft through the opening and into her mouth. He put his hands on top her head, and ran his fingers through her hair. His fingertips went behind her ears. He did not need to guide her face, or force his cock into her mouth. She was more than willing. He just wanted to feel as much of her as possible. His prick felt the inside of her mouth, his hands felt her head, and cheeks. If they would have been in bed he would have pulled her face up to his, for more kissing, but time was short, and her attention felt so good. He was content to have her kisses on his cock. Soon he was the one making animal sounds, as he leaned back against the desktop. Moans. Sighs.

"Sweet cock sucker. Don't stop. Let me fill your mouth."

In his lust he forgot her name. He remembered it started with an "F", so he improvised.

"Oh, Fuck yes."He whispered. "I want you to swallow my cum."

He did not need to tell her that, she was nit going to waste his juices. She was already tasting his pre-cum. Rubbing it on her lips like lip gloss, licking it off with her tongue. She wanted him to know she liked it.

"Hmmmmm. I want it all. You taste so good. Oh Harold, forgive me, I need this so badly, I miss you so much."

Between sucking strokes she looked at the clock on the wall, she had better finish up, she thought. She used her hand and mouth to bring him to orgasm. He shot his load into her waiting and eager mouth.

She treated the sensitive cock tenderly, but wanted to milk the cum out of it, so there would not be a mess. She thought she might be done, but asked him to do one more squeeze. He pulled it out of her mouth and did a slow squeeze that produced a large drop on the head of his cock. He showed it to her, to let her decide what to do, so she put her tongue out, and put her hand on his, and moved the cock head onto her tongue, so she could slowly lick it off. Now he was done. Totally spent.He

As she stood up she licked her lips, and took time to swallow most of his juices. There was still some around the outside corner of her mouth. He scooped it onto a finger and pushed his finger into her mouth, where she sucked it clean like a little cock. Then she kissed him.

Arrogant, hypocritical men hated this. If they tasted their own cum, just a bit, not gobs like the woman did, they were repulsed, what was good enough for the woman, was not fit for the man, in their eyes. But Mr. Scott did not mind. He kissed her, put his tongue into her mouth. He had not French kissed a woman like this in a long time. Sometimes his wife would, in the passion of the moment during their love making, but she normally did not like it. With Fran it came naturally. Their tongues rubbed against each other, curled around each other, touched the inside of each other's cheeks. He tasted his own love juice, which no longer had its own male flavor, but had blended with her sweet breath. As they kissed she guided his prick back into his pants, and zipped him up, rubbing it lightly from the outside of his pants. He then looked at her, and paused before he spoke. He

"Can you come back next week? I have to see you again. My god you are good. Your husband was a very lucky man."

"And your bitch wife is a very lucky woman, she just doesn't know it. Of course I will be back. Save your cum for me."

Fran left, confident that if she needed a character reference, he would be glad to provide it. She had enjoyed being his little whore. It was a nice change from her sweet, horny, grandmother role. His mature cock was nice, but she still preferred her grandson's.

12