Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 01

Story Info
19 yr old Grandson Cons his Grandma.
4.2k words
4.61
83.4k
162

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not having a good summer. it was back in the 80's and I was 19 years old and trapped with my Grandparents in a small Alabama town. It had been tradition for me to spend a couple of weeks with them over the summer, but over the years they had grown more religious and I had grown more rebellious. And what had once been a stereotypical fun Grandparents and grandkid summer had become us barely tolerating each other and saying as little as possible.

Granddad worked at a shop that installed vinyl tops on cars. It was a fading industry, but he did alright as every auto garage in the area sent their work to him. Grandma, my step grandma to be precise, worked at the auto plant 4 days a week, and went to church pretty much every other day. They lived in a sprawling suburban ranch house, with a garden in the huge backyard. The garden was my main chore over the summer. Seeing as I knew no-one in the neighborhood, at least it was something to do.

I'd switch off going with Grandad to his work, or staying home and tend the garden and anything else I could do to keep from going insane. When Grandma Jolene was home, she mostly did Church stuff like Bible Study with her friends. Aside from work, church was all she seemed to do. I wondered if she worked out, as she was fit as hell, even if you couldn't tell much by all that conservative Baptist fashion choices she tortured herself with. She was a little younger that my Grandad, and was from the back woods country up near Tennessee. She laughingly called herself a HillBilly, but bridled with anger if anyone else called her that. She also said she had some Cherokee in her family, and looking at her prominent features, I could see it.

This summer she acted kind of strange around me, and I wasn't sure why. Sure, I was asserting myself more, refusing to do certain things and making intelligent arguments instead of childish tantrums., and that probably surprised her. She had never had kids of her own and my recent growth of self confidence had taken her aback, and as I did more for myself now she had to adjust to the fact I was a grown up. That was easy to deal with. But It started getting outright weird after I found this book in my nightstand.

It was a porn novel, a trashy little thing about bikers and innocent schoolgirls. Being the age before the internet, it was the only porn I had, so I jacked off to it of course. But I was wondering, whose was it? How did it get in my nightstand? Grandma Jolene was a scrupulous housecleaner and everything had it's place. One day I had came into my room to find Jolene looking around my night stand. I asked her what she was looking for. She she seemed startled, blushed and said something about her reading glasses and scrambled out. The book was under my mattress, or I guess I should say her book.

I followed her out the door and watched her walk down the short hall, and I was seeing her in a very different light. Her wide hips were swaying enticingly. Shit, was I that bored? Was I going truly nuts? Am I staring at my Grandma's ass? I shook my head, and walked after her. She had wound up in the kitchen, and was washing dishes, unaware that i was watching her from the door. Her calf length blue skirt was just tight enough in the hips to accentuate her round ass, and though her loose shirt and vest revealed little, my practiced teen age boy eyes could spy some full round tits in there. Her hair was barely grey, and it was swept up in a bun showing off a handsome neck and pretty face. Holy shit, Grandma Jolene was truly hot! I no longer felt like a creep for ogling her ass and tits, as the Bro Code forgave everything for the sake of a good fuck with a hottie. And she was just a Step Grandma anyway! The summer just got interesting.

In the days to come I pretended to be oblivious, but started to try all those little flirty tricks that had been used on me by girls. When working on the garden, I went shirtless and rinsed off my young chest and stomach in full view of her while she sat inside trying to read the bible. I paraded through the house dressed only in towels or my briefs, acting surprised when she would come across me. When she complained about my parading about in my skivvies, I acted innocent and blew her off.

One day I pushed it a little farther when her Bible study group was meeting in the front room. I put on nothing but a towel walked in on the four ladies discussing Galatians.

"Hey Jolene where is the . . . Oh! My Goodness, I'm so sorry ladies, I forgot you were having Bible Study!" I could feel the eyes of the women glance all over me. The towel I was using was the shortest one I could find, and it showed off my muscular thighs and was dangerously close to showing much more in a Biblical sense. Two of the ladies blushed immediately, the other two kept their composure, but still drank me in. Jolene rose up right away.

"Jake, I know I told you not to walk around the house undressed like that." She was trying hard to keep cool, smiling at the ladies. But then she noticed them looking at me, and her face tightened up. She grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me from the room.

"Let's get you taken care of, Jake." Her tone was saccharine sweet, but her anger was evident. She pulled me into a side room and closed the door and then hissed at me angrily.

"Young man, what do you think you're doing?"

"I was just taking a shower. What's the big deal?"

"Don't be smart with me. You do not flaunt your nakedness when we have company. I can't believe I even have to tell you this."

"Oh come on, Jolene, I think you are going way overboard on this." I then gestured wildly, deliberately causing my towel to fall to the floor, revealing my semi hard prick. I had a cock with a good length, but the girls who had fucked me had praised my girth as well. Jolene's eye dropped to my crotch, and she stammered a bit while registering what she was seeing.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I said picking up the towel. " I guess you were right. Accidents happen, and I could've really embarrassed you."

She was dead silent for second, and then she tore her eyes from my crotch and looked me square in the eyes.

"We do not swear in this household." Was all she said as she left the room. Jake smiled and lurked around a corner while eavesdropping on the results of his visit. Rhonda, the chubby blonde of the Bible study was talking.

"Jake has certainly grown, Jolene. You must be under some pressure to keep him occupied."

"The tendency towards sin is great in the young." Said a fussy slender Miss Cratchkiss, though her blue eyes had stared the longest on Jakes' body.

"We must always be vigilant against sin, Sister Cratchkiss, all of us.", said Jolene as she sat down and resumed the Bible study.

That night I was up late at the kitchen table, as usual working on some writing projects. I could hear my Grandfather snoring away. He was so loud the only way Jolene could stand it was to wear industrial strength earplugs. When I sat in the kitchen I only used the side light, so when Jolene came into the near dark kitchen, she couldn't see me sitting in the far corner. She was wearing a robe that was only loosely tied, so it showed off a healthy bit of cleavage, giving me my first glimpse of what I now knew where lovely, full breasts. The half opened robe also showed she was wearing black panties, low cut and sexy- no granny panties on this granny- and her shapely legs had no trace of her age on them. My dick got hard right away as I realized she had no idea I was there.

"Damn old man, snoring like the devil. Even with the damn 'plugs I can feel that damn snoring through two damn cornfields and one damn silo." Jolene muttered to herself She was completely un-self-conscious as she poured herself glass of water. She walked around the kitchen, quietly ranting and shaking her hips and arms childishly, like one does when you think you're alone. It showed off her figure even more, providing me with plenty of flashes of thighs, panties and tits. After drinking the glass of water, Jolene turned to leave and then her eyes fell on Jake. She jumped and clasped her hand to her mouth.

"Oh! Saint Joseph, boy! You scared me!" She took the 'plugs out of her ears. "Why are you hiding in here?"

"Not hiding at all. That was a hell of a show you just put on."

She pulled her robe closed, as she began to realize what I had seen. "You should have said something instead of just sitting there." She was trying to be offended, but it was clear I had the upper hand.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You know how hard it is to resist temptation, me being so young and all." I stared right in her eyes. The late night darkness of the kitchen bathed us both in shadows of rationalizations. For a few moments, we were nothing but two people looking at each other. She didn't take her eyes from me, her mouth opened slighty, her breasts rising and falling quickly with her fast breathing.

"Well Goodnight!" I said brightly, breaking the spell. On the way out I turned to look over my shoulder. "Oh, and I found that book you were looking for the other day. It's a fuck of a read." I smiled mischievously and left the room. I could hear her gasp, and then the sound of her feet as they followed me to my room. She entered almost as soon as I did. She looked frightened, her brown eyes were wide and she licked her full lips nervously.

"Now Jake, just give me that book."

"Is it yours?"

"It belongs to the Bible Study as an example of sinful literature and I need to take it back to be burned."

"Burned? Are you serious?"

"Jake, you hand over that book right now or I'm going to wake up your Grandpa!"

"You're not waking up anybody and you're not burning anything either." I pulled the book from under the mattress. She lunged for it and I pulled it aside like a matador, sending her flailing on the bed, her robe flapping up over her round ass. She rolled over sprang back up, pulling down the robe over her ass and trying to cover her tits as well. I held the book over my head.

"Does Jolene want her porn back?" I teased.

"It's not my porn, you little..." She jumped and tried to get the book, just like a little kid. I watched her tits bounce, loving the show. She jumped again, and this time I wrapped my free arm around her and pulled her to me, clasping her almost naked body to mine. My rock hard cock was straining against my pajama pants, and I made sure her pussy was brushing up against it. I could tell by her sharp intake of breath that she could feel my dick, and I felt her almost press up harder against me. Without the almost garish makeup she wore to match her Church lady friends, her face was lovely. Sure, she had wrinkles, but I was surprised to find I wasn't turned off by them. In fact, the lustful expression creeping onto her face, a face that was supposed to represent authority, family and God, was even sexier for her age. I tossed the pornographic novel to the bed. I stared at her face, lifting my hand to softly touch her strong jaw line, and a lovely strong nose and high cheek bones. Jolene did her best not to flinch. Her mouth was an inch from mine, and her eyes were wide, excited.

Encouraged, I slowly slide my hand up her back, enjoying the feel of her warm soft skin. My fingertips lightly traced themselves over her neck and shoulders. Her eyes closed in pleasure. I then took her head in my hand and pulled her mouth to mine. I kissed her tenderly, softly, letting her mouth just feel mine. I used my other hand to grab her sweet ass cheek and puller close to me, rubbing my cock against her hot pussy. For two seconds she moved with me, and then she roughly pushed me away, with a strength that surprised me. She backed against the door, and looked at me, her robe completely open, her magnificent breasts out in all their glory. I lost all pretense of the cool seducer as I stared at the perfectly shaped 38D tits that drooped only a little, which somehow made them sexier.

"Damn, Jolene. Those tits are amazing."

Jolene did not shy away or flinch this time. She slowly reached over to the bed and picked up the book. She then looked me straight in the eyes, and a wicked little smile appeared on her face.

"I know." She made no attempt to close her robe as she left the room.

The next day I was working with Grandad, so I didn't see Jolene at all. When we got home, she was still at work, as her shifts lasted until 8. Grandpa and I did six cars that day, so we were pretty tired. I did my chores and grandpa fell asleep watching reruns. I plugged away at writing a couple stories and at some point Grandpa slogged off to bed. I went to my room and read a Non porn book for a while and then I heard Jolene's car pull into the driveway. A few minutes later, Jolene burst into my room without knocking. She was dressed in her church suit, and she held her chin high, and her eyes were shining with purpose. In her hands was her Bible, and her fingers were white with the fierceness of her grip on the Black leather book.

"Now you are going to listen to me Jake. There will be no more of your sinful shenanigans! I have come armed with the lord and the word of the Lord, and I am going to pray the sin out of you."

"That seems fair, as it's all your fault."

She was shocked. " I beg your pardon?!"

"Oh yeah. You know what guys are like at my age. We need release, and it is your Christian duty to provide it for the men in your family."

'That is insane! Temptations are to be resisted not indulged."

"Now, Jolene, I'm only as God made me. These feelings I have are only natural, right? A gift from God?"

"Absolutely not! It is the Devil which moves you to behave like you do."

"No, no, no, Little Jolene." I said, stepping closer to her. "It's you that makes me behave the way I do."

"Stop that. Back up, Jake."

"And you need to take responsibility for that. Do you want me to go around the neighborhood, full of Satan' urgings, committing sins upon the world?"

"Oh no Jake, in Jesus's name...."

"Then you need to give me succor in my hard times." I almost giggled out loud at my pun. I had been reading up on the Bible, and I was about to use her ridiculous fundamentalist religion against her. "No Jolene, I earn my wages and help keep this home. I have kept my duty as a Christian man. And you need to do your Christian duty as a woman." The resolute expression on Jolene's face was fading. "I'm trying not to masturbate, for does not the Bible say ' The sexually immoral person sins against his own body.' But I am only a man, and you are a handsome woman not of my flesh, and therefore pleasing to me. And I am reminded, 'Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it. Proverbs 3:2'"

"I didn't know you read the Bible..."

"Jolene, come here." She did nothing. "Jolene. Come to me, now." I put on as much pf a patriarchal tone as I could.

She pouted. "But, but, I'm married, Jake."

"You have not kept that marital bed for years, have you? Has he kept up with his husbandly duties?"

"...no, that is so..."

"Then you need to be fulfilled as a good Christian woman should be. Come to me, Jolene." Her last defense crumbled and she stepped towards me. I took the bible from her hands and put it away. I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her skirt. She was dressed in matching lacy white bra and panties, which made me smile wide. Her age had only made her curves fuller, more ripe for fucking. She was shifting from one foot to the other, I could almost see her pussy getting wetter. I began to caress her skin, and she moaned softly.

"It has been a while. A long while" She said, barely able to say the words over her excitement.

"That's a damn shame. You are gorgeous as hell."

"There is no swearing in this house." She said without thinking.

"No swearing, got it." I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I almost tore off her panties as I positioned myself between her legs. Just as I thought, her pussy was sopping wet. I wanted to lower my face to her pussy and lap away at that sweet gash, but now was not the time for that. This was a time for straight, hard fucking. I pulled out my cock and put it's engorged head at the entrance to her pussy. Jolene was writhing in anticipation, her hips undulating toward my cock with a mind of their own. "Now, do you understand your purpose as a Christian woman in this home?" She nodded hard in the affirmitive, too turned on to speak. I slid my cock along her vagina, making sure to poke her clitoris as I did, she moaned again, even louder and her hands reached out for my hips, and tried to pull me into her. "And you will keep my bed, and be true to my...." I slide my cock partly into her pussy. She arched back to meet it, eager for more. " ...Manhood." I then slid the rest of my cock into her eager cunt. She shuddered deeply and grasped me roughly, her strong fingers digging into my back.

I began the good slow fuck I had been dying to deliver for weeks. I used my whole cock, sliding it all the in and out. Each stroke brought a deep guttural moan from deep within her.

"Oh, good Looorrrrrd...." She rasped as i buried my cock all the way to my balls and then pushed even further, going deeper than I thought I could. She came instantly, shaking and trembling. I pulled her tits out of her bra and began to suck on one of the nipples. She squealed in protest, but didn't stop me. I sat up and caressed both her tits, squeezing the large orbs.

"I'm not hurting you?" I asked softly. "I know that girls with big tits often don't feel a lot of pleasure from tit play."

She smiled a big luxurious smile, totally lost in her lust for my cock. "No, sweetie, I love having my tits played with. And after all, it is my duty, right?"

"Good point." I started fucking her faster, keeping a good pace as i pinched and pulled at her nipples, testing her reactions. Her nipples could take a lot of punishment, and as I played with her tits she grew more brazen with her fucking. After a few minutes, she was giving as good as she got, returning stroke for stroke as I fucked sweet Jolene. We started fucking furiously, slapping into each other and matching the others pace, like we'd been fucking for years. She came again, just as intense as the first time, and laid back before me rubbing her own hands on her body, luxuriating in the aftershocks of her cumming.

I pulled out and flipped her over and her hands and knees. It was time to see how much fucking granny could take. I lined up my cock right at her pussy and slammed my cock all the way in, making a spanking sound as my pelvis slapped her sweet round ass. She stifled a scream and then both of us listened to hear Grandpa still snoring away on the other side of the house, oblivious. I smiled a wicked smile, took a hanfdul of Jolene's long silver hair and slammed my cock into her again, then I pulled her head toward me, arching her back which made her ass look even rounder than it already was.

"Oh yessss......yess...please, use me for your pleasure...let me fuflfill you with The Lord's love...."

All that Bible bullshit had worked! She was getting fucked like a slut, and she liked it! Liked it? Hell, she loved it! She actually thought it was going to help her get into heaven! I kept slamming my cock into her pussy, getting that satisfying slap each time I did. I went faster and faster, gripping her asscheeks and her hair. Jolene grunted with each stroke and begged for more, no matter how hard I fucked her. I started going faster, and faster, pounding her from behind, making her whole body jerk with each thrust. She began to whimper and then I felt her pussy get wetter and another orgasm rolled through her body, turning her into a limp rag before me. But I wasn't quite done.

I flipped her back over on her back. She was whimpering softly, almost delirious, and my cock was so hard and ready to cum I could feel it throbbing with every beat of my heart.

12