Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for me to cum, Jolene. Are you ready to accept my seed as is your duty."

"Yes, oh God yes. I'm past menopause, so it's safe. Please...oh please.." her body was glistening with a soft sheen of sweat as she squeezed her own tits and scooted her pussy closer to my cock. Holy shit, I thought. This is shaping up to be the best fuck I have ever had. I had started out just to mess with her, to amuse myself. But this old chick had the best pussy I had ever fucked, and I needed to make a little adjustment in my head about Grandma. I put my cock back in and just slowly fucked her for a bit, focusing entirely on my cock. She cooed and purred as I slid my dick in and out, shallow and deep. Yes, I do think....yes, this pussy feels amazing. These tits are amazing. Just then Jolene's soft brown eyes opened and caught me with a look of ecstasy on my face.

"Would you say I am fulfilling my responsibilities as a Christian woman to your satisfaction?" Her voice was low and throaty, all evidence of the proper Church lady was gone. I felt my cock twitch, and said, "Just about." I then lifted both her legs up, giving me access to a deeper fuck, and thrust my cock deeper into her pussy than I had before.

"Ohhhh. Gooood... AARRGGhhh." Jolene cried as I hit bottom in her pussy. I kept her legs up, which didn't seem to bother her despite her age, and fucked her deep and hard. I was getting closer and closer to coming. I lowered her legs and started jackhammering her pussy, and then let loose with a huge load, groaning in ecstasy as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, writhed and came on my cock one last time. We were frozen like that for a couple minutes, almost locked together.

Finally I pulled out and rolled off to the side. Jolene rose slowly to her feet, stood up and stretched like a cat. She fixed her bra, put on her skirt and blouse, found her bible and walked to the door where she turned and faced me, exhausted, naked and sprawled out in my bed.

"I expect you to forward your needs as to my duties in a properly clandestine manner?"

"Of course."

"And you will cleave to only me. If you find a girlfriend and began carnal relations with her, my duty is over and done. Clear?"

"Crystal." Wait a minute, Who just seduced who?

"Good. Good night and God Bless." Jolene smiled and left my room, closing the door softly behind her.

Well, I thought. The summer just got a whole lot better!


12