Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
Jolene dresses up and learns a new skill!
4.7k words
4.68
41k
63

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to have some fun. Some real fun. I needed to play with this new toy I had, and I wanted spend some time learning about myself sexually. Since Grandma Jolene was convinced she had to be my love slave in order to be a good Christian (my Debate team experience, some quick Bible study, and her shitty marriage to my Grandad helped a lot with that), it was time I put her to good use. What else was a 19 year old grandson to do?

Today was one of the days I stayed at home while Grandad went to his car top shop. He never came home during the day, as he hated his house and barely tolerated his wife. Jolene was busy in the garage organizing the preserves and jarred vegetables. I snuck into her bedroom and started going through her drawers and closets. I had been surprised to see the sexy underwear she had on when I had first fucked her the other night. They were as sexy as anything in the Victoria's Secret catalogue. But I wanted something else, and I found what I was looking for.

I called Jolene into the bedroom. She was wearing loose jeans, and a loose button up top with her salt and pepper hair up in a kerchief. It was one her usual housewife attires that successfully hid her magnificent body. She was a little dusty from working in the garage, and she eyed me cautiously as she wiped some grime from her forehead.

"Is it time already for me to service my Christian devotion?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think." She looked surprised. "For now." I added quickly. "Here." I handed her a bag, and some towels. She looked inside the bag.

"What is this?" she asked tentatively.

"Hair dye and all the things you need to dye it. The color is very close to your original, and a lovely shade to contrast with your skin, I do think."

"You want me to dye my hair?"

"Yes. Many women do it. Many women your age do it. Why not?"

"It's a needless adornment for one thing."

"I would find it pleasing."

"The women at church will talk. I mean, I have spoken against this kind of..."

"Tell them it's for your health. The color helps protect your hair."

"Jake, I'm not stupid."

"Jolene, I know that. If you were I wouldn't want to fuck you."

"Don't swear in this house."

"I apologize. Now go dye that hair, and come back to me and we'll continue."

She looked a little sheepish as she asked, " And then, will we...you know...?"

"Participate in our Christian duty? That depends on you. Now hustle up. I have other things for you."

She looked playfully disappointed and then curious. They were girlish emotions, and you'd think they would look silly and out of place on her Grandma features, but they didn't. It made her even cuter, I thought. Grandpa hadn't payed any attention to her in years. I think she might like being the center of my attention for awhile.

It only took a couple of hours. The new color had worked well. Jolene's big smile told me she thought so as well. I then handed her a picture and another bag.

"Oh Lord, now what...hold on..." she said as she looked at the photograph. "This is me from my glory years. And all this hairspray..." She looked up in horror. "You surely don't intend for me to. . ."

I took the picture back from her. "I found this in one of the photo albums, you look really hot in this outfit, and that hair is amazing." The photo was from the mid Sixties, and Jolene's dark hair was in a small beehive look with some sort of bangs in the front. I don't speak the language of hairstyles very well, but it was the kind of hairstyle all those great 1960's girl groups had, you know, Gidget, Patty Duke, that kind of look. Her dress was s tight polyester chinos and top with a bullet bra that turned her amazing tits into Weapons for National Defense.

"I look ridiculous." Jolene look incredulous.

"It's hot. And I want to see you, all for myself in that hairstyle just once. And then you can go back to your regular look."

"But. .. why?" She was genuinely confused.

I smiles. "Because I like to look at you. And I want to look at you in these clothes."

It took a few seconds for it to sink in, that someone would take pleasure in looking at her. I enjoyed watching her face change for bafflement, to embarrassment to pride. "You are going to just look at me, in these clothes?" she asked coyly.

"For starters. Oh, and here's the other stuff."

"Oh my, oh lord. I haven't climbed into this gear for years. Hope I can remember it all."

"Well do you best, start with your hair, and I'm going to watch you as I please."

She smiled. "All right, you're the boss." She went to go sit at her make up table.

"Take your robe off.", I told her from my chair just behind her.

She looked at me through the reflection in the mirror, and then slowly, with her eyes always on mine, lowered her robe off of her body and watched me as I drank in her lovely curves. She didn't think I meant it, that I wanted to just look at her for a while. As I stared at her, and then moved my chair so I could see more of her naked body, I could tell she was finally starting to believe that I wanted to look at her. That I was turned on just by seeing her. That her body could give me pleasure just from the viewing of it.

She began to put her hair up in that Sixties style, and I watched her the entire time. Her arms, her shoulders, her thighs...I didn't have to rush through this like some hasty College Freshman party hook up. I could delight in this lovely body, and just relax into the vision instead of being consumed by the chase. As she continued, an odd thing happened. She didn't start to look younger, but she started to look more...powerful, I guess. Her wrinkles didn't go away, but as the hairstyle that carried her through her halcyon days returned, it seemed that some of that confidence and vigor returned as well. Her eyes were brighter, her hands more nimble, her spine a little straighter. Her eyes would seek me out in the reflection of her mirror, and she like to see me watching her, as I always was.

When she had finished her hair she stood and presented herself to me. She struck a model's pose perfectly, and I was blown away by the sight.

"Jolene you look just like a Playboy centerfold!"

"That is a magazine of sin and iniquity, but I think i do agree with you! My boyfriends all said the same thing."

"Boyfreinds, eh?" I said, accented the last 'S'. "I'm not surprised."

She laughed a hearty laugh. "Now, If I'm gonna do this right, I need your eyes off me for a little while. Go run around for a little, and come back in half an hour."

"Oh, are you giving out orders now?" I put on the 'stern male tone' I used when pretending to be the Patriarchy.

She giggled a little and sidled up right next to me, flirting in a coquettish way that took me by surprise. "Oh, sweetie, I'm going to give you exactly what you want. I just want to make it the best show I can." Her naked body was pressed against me, and her fingers were tracing the outline of my dick pressing against my pants.

"Allright, I'll trust you. Don't disappoint me."

She gave my cock a small squeeze through my pants. "I won't."

I went for a quick jog around the block and was back in about twenty minutes, I knocked on the bedroom door. She opened it revealing her head only.

"No sir. You smell like sweat. Go take a shower. And come back wearing the same towel you had on when you met the Church Group." She closed the door before I could answer. I did as I was told, and came back wearing the same too small towel I was when i had embarrassed her in front of her friends. I knocked, she looked out and looked me up and down. "Good. Come in and have a seat."

I did just that She was dressed in the retro style outfit i had found, and she looked just like a fashion plate from the Sixties! It was like stepping through time! She managed a perfect runway walk around the bedroom for a bit, showing off the outfit. She then pressed play on a little tape player by her bed, and some sexy Jazz filled the room. She then began to slowly take off her clothes, starting with the gloves.

From her very first gesture, I was positive she had done this before. Every move was practiced and sure, and she positioned her body perfectly for my viewing pleasure with every pose.

Her top came off with her back to me, and when she turned to reveal her breasts captured in a 1960's style bra, it was jarringly sexy. I began to stoke my cock without even realizing it. She then slipped off her skirt, stepped proudly out of it and turned around. She was completely done up in girdle, hose, garters, bra and panties, all snow white. Her black high heeled shoes added about three inches to her height, and her hair added another four. With her hands on her hips she glared at me, her lip curling with a feral attitude. I was slack jawed with lust. My eyes traveled all over her body, it was like I couldn't see enough of her. That kind of lingerie I had only seen in magazines and stag movies. And now it was in front of me wrapped around a living, breathing goddess.

"Come here." I told her.

She sashayed across the room and stoop in front of me.

"I want you to go down on me."

Doubt flashed across her face for second.

"What's wrong?"

"Oral sex is an abomination under God's..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! This sexy tart was showing off her body after getting fucked on the kitchen floor yesterday, and now was saying this shit about no blowjobs? My temper snapped. I sprang up and grabbed her arm. I pulled her to the bed, grabbed a hairbrush and threw her across my lap, with her ass facing up.

"What did I tell you about refusing me?" I asked.

"But The Lord says. . ."

I brought the back of the hairbrush across her ass hard, she yelped out in shock.

"Owww!...Jake please, you can't. . ."

I hit her ass three time in quick succession. She wriggled in torment I started to give her licks on each cheek, back and forth, she wriggled more and more, begging me to stop. After ten swats, I paused.

"You are going to go down on me now, understand?"

She whimpered an assent, and I let her up. The way she stood, I could tell her ass was stinging, and would for a while. I walked to the floor length mirror and told her to come to me. I got her a pillow and forced her to her knees in front. She glanced at the mirror and then up at me, questioningly. "It's so I can watch you give me a blowjob from two angles."

"Jake, I...I've never given a blowjob."

"You're lying."

"No please, I'm telling the truth!"

"Jolene, you fuck like a champ, and that striptease show you put was of a professional quality."

"Look, Jake, sure I've done things, but I always held back from blow...oral sex. For a couple of reasons..."

"Fuck those reasons. You are mine now." I played up the role big here and used my most masculine tone. I couldn't begin to imagine how a hot piece of ass like Jolene had gone through life without giving a blowjob, but the best way the end this repression is to just end it. "Put your hands on my cock."

Her eyes were wide with fear as she took hold of my cock. She held the huge shaft close to her face.

"Allright, now we'll go slow, just do what I say all right?"

She nodded.

"Start by putting the tip on your lips. Just give it a little kiss."

Which she did, as if my dick was a snake about to bite her.

"Now kiss it again and a few more times."

She repeated the kiss, and added more kisses and held her lips longer to my cock each time, as she realized it wasn't going to bite her.

"Now take a little more of it into your mouth . . ."

The head of my dick slipped passed her lips and an inch into her mouth.

"Now just close your lips around it and suck a little."

She closed her sexy lips around my cock and gave it a suck, making a slurping noise. Holy shit, just that one thing told me her mouth was going to be great for cocksucking.

"Good, that's good. Now just keep on doing that, but take a little more, and then let it out. . . that's it." I looked over at the mirror and watched the side view of Jolene kneeling in front of me. Her garters and hose were so sexy on her thighs. and watching her wide thick lipped mouth gently suckle on my cock was stunning, especially with that hairstyle. I gently fucked her mouth for a few seconds, enjoying the view.

"Now Jolene, sucking a cock is similar to sex. You need simulate sex with your mouth. The best way is to use your mouth like you are, and then take a hold of my shaft and gently jerk it off." She followed my instructions to the letter. Her mouth was slurping up my dick while her hand pumped my dick. It felt like heaven! I let her practice on my cock a little longer before I pulled it out of her mouth.

"That's very good. Now lift my cock up, and look at the underside. Just under the very head of my cock, right there, is kind of like your clitoris. It feels real good when you give it attention. I'm going to put it back in your mouth, and then you need to play with that spot with your tongue, okay?" She nodded and pulled the cock back in her mouth before I could put it there. Her tongue found the spot right away.

"Oh hell yes, Jolene. That's it!" She smiled around my cock and continued to tongue my sweet spot until I had to force her stop by pulling my cock out of her mouth with a audible 'pop'.

"Oh lord, Jake. I could feel your cock getting harder when I did that little thing on it like you said."

"That should happen on any cock you do that to."

"This cock right here is my only concern." Her big brown eyes looked up at me from her knees, her tits bursting to escape her tight bra and girdle. I looked in the mirror to catch a side view, and Jolene caught me looking at her in the mirror. I watched her see herself in the mirror, and in a split second grab my cock with her hands and start jacking me off, all while never taking her eyes off of herself. She started sucking on my cock again, doing just as I showed her but a little deeper, and with more tongue. I saw that she was putting on a show for herself now, which was fine with me and my cock.

"Hold on." she said abruptly. Jolene went over to her makeup table and fished out some mascara and a couple other things. "I just remembered . . . " She was putting on some makeup, but I couldn't see it from where I was. She finished whatever it was and came back to her position on her knees in front of my cock. When she looked up, I saw she had put on some super pale-pink lipstick and added deep black liner and Egyptian style lines to her eyes. "The real slutty girls in school used to do their eyes and mouth like this." She batted her eyelashes and pursed her lips. Her eyes had become even more sexy than before, and she opened her mouth slowly to pull my cock inch by inch into her Retro lips all while looking deep into my eyes, I almost shot my load! I was getting my dick sucked by a Sixties Pin Up!

She started sucking my cock for earnest, forgetting to wait for me to tell her what to do. She went deeper and deeper with each slurping gulp. Her hand cupped my balls and caressed them softly while she fucked my cock with her mouth. I took her hands and put them on my waist.

"Keep your hands on me. Don't take them off."

I started to slide my cock in and out of her mouth, thinking I would fuck her mouth like I've seen them do in the movies. But after just a few strokes, her hands went for resting on my hips to grabbing my ass and pulling my pelvis back and forth. She was fucking me! The jet black hair and white lingerie was never out of place as she started sucking my cock with her whole body.

"All right time to make me cum, stroke my cock again, and when I'm ready I'll aim it at your tits."

"Like Hades you will!" She said with a snarl, and started stroking my cock and using her tongue with a vengeance! I could barely keep my feet as this Goddess slurped and bobbed up and down on my dick. Soon, I couldn't hold back any more. I tried to pull my cock out of her mouth, but she wouldn't let me. I came hard in her mouth and she greedily took the entire load, caressing my cock with her tongue and lips as I came. No girl had ever let me cum in her mouth before. It seemed to last forever! Eventually I started to loose my balance, and I staggered backwards into the chair I had watched her from. I took a few breaths and opened my eyes. Jolene was still there, on her knees in front of the mirror, her knees apart and her body smouldering.

"Spilling your seed would be a sin of Onan." she said.

"Oh. That makes sense. I guess."

Jolene was on her knees in front of me, dressed in a lingerie ensemble from the Sixties that was barely able to contain her voluptuous curves. Her 60 plus years was barely discernible on her lust filled face, her passion had erased years off her body and mind. On a whim I had made her put on clothes and do up her hair and makeup like she did when she was younger, and I couldn't be happier with the result. Her Jet black hair and mod make-up was sexy as hell. Her bouffaunt hairdo captured the look perfectly. She looked like she had stepped out of the audience for a Beatles concert, but she was no innocent teeny-bopper. She was a grown woman who had just gave my cock the best sucking I had ever had. Granted, at 19, I haven't had a lot of blowjobs, but holy Shit! How could they be better.

"Come here, get and get my cock hard again." I had just cum in her mouth, and she had swallowed every drop of jizz, her bizarre Christian Fundamentalism not allowing her to spill any as it would be a sin of Onan. I had recovered from the shock of how easy it was to fool my Step Grandmother into thinking she had to 'service me' as part of her Christian duty. She had taken to the role so well, I was actually wondering if I was being played. Hell, as long as I got to fuck her as much as I wanted, she could play me all day.

She crawled over the chair i was sitting in, and took my half hard cock in her hands.

"Do I do it like before?" She had never sucked a dick before, and I had given her a few pointers.

"Sure, just not as intense. Play with the tip, like I showed you and make sure to look sexy. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think I remember," She giggled. I had made her suck my cock in front of a standing mirror to help coach her, and she had watched herself go down on me as much as I had ogled her fantastic body. I think she was really getting into the role of being a total slut.

Her luscious lips began to kiss my dick, and she carefully fondled my shaft, her large brown eyes on my face the entire time.

"Remember to use your body. I like watching your ass move." She nodded and got up on her hands and knees, and began to gyrate her ass as she nuzzled my cock. Soon life began to return to my dick. Man, it was good being 19! Soon she had crept closer and had taken my dick in both her hands and was greedily sucking away, her slurping noises filling the bedroom.

"All right, that's enough. Go to the bed."

She almost leaped to her feet and jumped in the bed. I couldn't help but laugh. This was my sanctimonious Grandma? The Bible thumper? The Stick in the mud? She was currently writhing in the bed, barely able to contain her need to get fucked. I got on the bed and straddled her body. The bullet bra, hose, garter and girdle comported an outfit that once was as Square as Beaver Cleaver, but here in the 80's, it looked like Kinky heaven to me. There was only one little problem.

"How do I get the panties off. . . " I mused aloud.

"You can't without taking alllll this off. Bit by bit." Jolene was obviously looking forward to me stripping her, piece by piece. But I had something a little different in mind. I grabbed a pair of scissors off the chest of drawers. Her eyes got a little wide and she held her breath. I held her down with one hand while i place the tip of the scissors just under the elastic of her panties, near her thigh. When I felt I had a good angle, I snip, snip, snipped her panties right off her pussy and ass, without removing any of the other lingerie that was turning me on so much. She gasped aloud when i pulled the tattered panties form her body.

12