Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now get on top. I'm going to watch you fuck me."

I laid down and helped her climb on top of me, as she sank her pussy onto my dick, she sighed deeply. "Ohhhhh, thank you Jesus." She whispered. She lowered herself slowly onto my full length, struggling to get the last inch into her. "Oh, Oh God. Your. .. manhood is so lovely...so large..." Her refusal to swear was cute. It even turned me on, as it reminded me what a tight ass she had been. She started to rock back and forth on my crotch.

"Is . . is...this good?" She asked between heavy breaths.

"Yeah, that's a good start. You look amazing up there, riding on my cock."

"Oh Jake, it feels so good. So good..."

"Now put your hands on my chest, and lift your pussy straight up and down on my cock." She obeyed, and obviously loved the feeling. I watched lift her pussy up and down, up and down, and took notes on how she fucked herself. She indulged her pussy, putting my cock exactly where she wanted it. I think for a minute or two she had forgotten i was even there. Her smile was getting wider and wider with every second. Then she started to breath even heavier, and forced her pussy down hard on my pelvis and began to grind into me. She was holding me down so hard I couldn't get up if I wanted to. She began to grunt like an animal and bucked on top of me like she was in a rodeo. I felt a flood of pussy juice flow over my crotch as she came hard, screaming my name.

I then grabbed her and pulled her down to me, her pointy bra digging into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, and then began rabbit fucking her. Her orgasm had barely ended as I fucked with the fastest pace I could, making her whole body tremble and shake against me. She struggled a bit, but only because she was cumming again and couldn't keep still if her life depended on it. I kept it rabbit fucking up, and felt her cum once, and then again. Her screams had turned into one long barely coherent moan as I reduced my pace, and then slipped my cock out of her. I flipped her on her back, and mounted her from above.

"Oh God, Jake, please. I don't know how much more I can take. I'm not young, and your manhood is so thick..."

"I understand. And that is why i showed you how to suck my cock the way I like it. You will need those skills to keep me pleased. I will be needing a lot of attention, and your pussy getting tired is no excuse." I shoved my cock in her to prove my point. Her pussy was still wet, though not as wet as before. She yelped, and put her hands on my waist to pull me into her deeper. "You'll . . . need . . . to. . . buy . .. some ...lube. . ." I told her, thrusting my cock into her with each word.

"But...But...I can't, Jake. It's...a small town...Oh God don't stop...The ladies at Church will find out..."

"Allright, I'll get it for you. Now lie there like a good slut and take your fucking."

I was so ready to cum again and let into her with a good old fashioned pussy fucking for about fifteen minutes. No technique, no little tricks, just grunting and fucking the way my dick likes it. She flailed and tossed with excitement, her hands clawing and beating at me hysterically as it was the only way she could express her wanton lust. I pounded her hard, making that old bed squeak and rattle like it hadn't for years. Finally I could feel the pressure in my balls and I let go with a huge orgasm. My cock was on fire! I didn't cum a lot, but the feeling was twice as good as the orgasm I had only a hour ago in her mouth. I held it in her, barely moving, luxuriating in the after glow. Finally I rolled off of her, and we lay there gasping for a few seconds. She spoke first.

"Your Grandad will be home soon. I have to get dinner ready." Jolene got out of bed and started to change out of her outfit. "Oh! My ass!" she exclaimed, rubbing one of her ample asscheeks. "It still stings!" I had spanked her as punishment for denying me my pleasure earlier. "And that sting will stay with you all day, Jolene. That's what you get for defying me."

She smiled a little and caressed her ass. "I guess I can't complain, then. I certainly deserved it."

I didn't argue.

12